Living in your head is living in the past or the future. It’s not living in the present moment, where all the action is. And it’s also not living in your heart – because when you’re living in your head, you’re not in touch with who you really are and what you want out of life. When you’re living in your head, you’re disconnected from yourself and the people around you – including those closest to you.
It’s impossible for us to have any real connection with anyone when we’re living in our heads; it just doesn’t work that way. You can try all day long but it won’t happen – at least not on a deep level, where real intimacy takes place.
Living in your head is a state of mind. It’s when you spend most of your time thinking about yourself, your feelings and your intentions. A lot of people live their lives by default to what they know instead of taking risks and learning from new experiences. This can be a very comfortable place for some people and it’s easy to get stuck there.
Below is a collection of living in your head quotes that you should use and send to others. Read on!
Living in Your Head Quotes
The easiest way to live your life is to live in your head. The trick is, your head can convince you of all kinds of things that are not true. You have to be careful, especially because so many people around you are living in their heads, too.
1. You can’t live in your head and expect to be happy. You have to live your life. There is a fine line between what you know and what you think you know.
2. When you’re living in your head, you’re not really living at all. The biggest challenge of being human is living in our own minds.
3. If you are living in your head, it’s hard to be present with another person. There’s a difference between being in your head and being in your heart. You can’t be whole unless you’re in both places.
4. Living in your head can be a very negative thing – making you feel distracted and overwhelmed by thoughts.
5. When you live in your head, everything is about your thoughts. When you are in your heart, everything is about being present with the people around you.
6. Live from the heart. The truth lives there. Love lives there. The reality is there. Listen to your heart – you’ll find wisdom.
7. Living in your head It is not the intellect which is to be cultivated, but the character. Live life with no regrets. End on a high note.
8. The easiest way to live your life is to live in the present. The trick is, no one’s been taught how to do that yet. God knows we all get tricked up in our heads sometimes.
9. You spend most of your day thinking. You have a rich inner life. However, your head can be a liar; you have to be mindful not to let your thoughts run away with you.
10. You’re living in your head. You are living in the real world. That’s why it’s important to listen carefully and look at what is happening around you—because that’s where the opportunities are going to be take advantage of.
11. Everyone is so busy with their lives, it’s easy to get carried away in your own head. You can’t believe everything you think, so you should take a step back and look at things from different angles.
12. To live in your head is to live in a world of your own making. It’s the way you prefer to live. From within this world, you create an idea of what’s going on, and where you want to go next. You would rather be there than out there in the real world because life in your head is more vivid and meaningful.
13. Life is short. Live a life that has no regrets. Live in your head and not just with your head. If you have something to say, say it. If there’s something you want to try, then try it. Don’t complain about what’s not working out; instead, make it work out by trying again or looking for another way.
14. If you have something that you want to do, then just go and do it. If there’s something that you want to try that seems risky, and if it’s not going to work out as planned, then go ahead and give it a try anyway.
15. Life is short, and it can be unpredictable or full of happiness or sadness. The only thing constant about life is change, so you never know if you have time to try something new. The best time to start anything is right now.
16. Living in your head can mean being in a constant state of mental chatter, overanalyzing everything, and worrying about what-ifs. It means you feel like your mind controls you and you can’t stop it.
17. Living in your head is just not healthy. When you start living in your head, you lose connection with your body and with life.
18. Being in your head is a dangerous place to be because it’s so easy to get stuck there and never arrive where you wanted to go.
19. You’re living in your head, not your heart, so even if you have the perfect words, your tone and delivery may leave a lot to be desired.
20. The mind is the world of our own creation, as in a dream. We invent the scenery and the events and we are the actors. All this is taking place inside our heads; so it is actually happening to us.
21. Life is a journey, not a destination. You’re going to have highs and you’re going to have lows. Just keep it in perspective, keep listening to your heart and never lose sight of what really matters.
22. Living in your head is a great way to get hurt. There are many things to be said about the mind, so let us say them!
23. You’ve got a great life. Live it in your head and then live it on the page.
24. Sometimes success is just being alive, not being so busy living in your head that you miss what’s happening around you. And while there are many things we can do to pay attention to life outside of our heads, becoming mindful is the most important first step.
25. Being mentally healthy isn’t about banishing your thoughts — it’s about keeping them in check. Whatever you are thinking, your feelings are coming from there.
26. Living in your head gets you stuck. Get out there, get dirty and become fierce about taking up space.
27. If you live in your head, your life will be dull, but if you live out of your head, your life can be an adventure.
28. If you want to be happy, spend more time in your head and less in your heart.
29. Living in your head doesn’t mean that you are living in your emotions. It means that you are living in a world created by your thoughts and beliefs. You probably have a little voice inside your head that tells you what to do and what not to do. Other people may be able to hear it, too. This voice can be helpful or unhelpful — sometimes both at the same time.
30. Believe, that you are created for more. Every time you doubt yourself, your self-esteem declines and you feel less confident and powerful. When you believe that you have something valuable to offer the world and have meaning in life, then your morale goes up and you feel better about yourself
31. Before you can live the life you want, you have to learn the rules. Otherwise, you might be left feeling like a fish out of water. But if we’re honest with ourselves, sometimes it would be hard to imagine that we could find better ways of living.
32. Living in your head doesn’t have to be a problem. Let’s distract ourselves and make new memories! Living in your head isn’t always a bad thing.
33. Living In your head is a good place to start. But sometimes it’s nice to escape for a little while, even if it’s just for a minute. Live your dreams!
34. Living in your head is not the same as being sedentary. It can be a great way to focus on your goals, learn new skills, and develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
35. You are living in your head if you can think of reasons why it’s not a good idea to do something.
36. You may live in your head, but there’s no reason to go insane. You’re not crazy if you need to do that.
37. If you’re only living in your head, and not out there living life full-time, then you’re missing out on a lot of things.
38. You can’t see the forest from the trees. Here’s to living in your head, not on what others think.
39. The only thing you are responsible for is the things that are happening inside your head. Don’t let doubt hold you back – live in your head.
40. The great secret of life is to live in your mind and use it as your castle. Don’t let doubt hold you back – live in your head.
41. When your mind is racing, just close your eyes and breathe. The only way to start living is by being true to yourself.
42. When you live your life inside your head, it’s like living on a never-ending vacation. You got to live your life in order to write the next line of your story.
43. All great life journeys begin with a single step. Take your first step in living in your head today!
44. It is so much more painful living in your head than living in your heart. Living in your head is the truth. Living in your head is love. Living in your head is real.
45. A life lived in your head is a life incomplete. Choose to live in the world and make things happen, not just think about them.
46. Be present. Be you. Be the best version of yourself. Live in your head because that is where real ideas come from.
47. You don’t need a reason to live, but you can always find one if you really want to. When your thoughts become a story, a movie of your life.
48. A mind is a powerful place. It can make you happy, and it can also suck you in and make you crazy. So keep it inside.
49. They say that a happy life is one where your head is out of water. Your mind is a beautiful, powerful thing. Use it wisely.
50. Living in your head is like a free ride on a train of thought. The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it’s open.
51. If you’re going to live in your head, at least do it comfortably. Just remember, your mind is a powerful thing. So make sure to use it wisely and wisely.
52. Sometimes, it’s good to live in your head. The only way you can discover who you truly are is by taking risks, pushing boundaries, and changing your mind.
53. Your thoughts are like little furry animals that want to jump inside your head and live forever.
54. When your head is in the clouds and your feet are on the ground, you’re not going anywhere.
55. Living in your head with so many thoughts is always racing and you have a hard time stopping them from going on and on about all of the things you should be doing or worrying about if you leave in your head.
Being In Your Head Quotes
When you’re in your head, you’re thinking with calculation. You’re at the extreme end of a scale that settles somewhere between being objective and emotional.
56. Being in your head is like being on a roller coaster: It’s fun at first but then you get dizzy and want to get off, but it’s difficult to stop the ride.
57. When you are in your head, no one else knows what you’re thinking. When you get out of it, everyone knows.
58. By turning your head, you can easily think about what is getting in the way of your progress. Your head is full of situations and you can seem to have a headway but there are too many problems that make it difficult for you to move forward.
59. The most distressing thing about being in your head is that you can seem to have a headway,
60. Your head is busy thinking of situations, whether you’re in a meeting or not.
61. In your head, you get to solve everything. You can imagine every scenario, congratulate yourself on its outcome and even congratulate yourself as if it were already a reality.
62. We are what we think. All that we are arises from our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
63. You can seem to have a headway, but if your head is full of situations it will interfere with your life.
64. You need to get out of your head because your head is full of situations and you can’t seem to have headway.
65. The word “headway” is heard so often, it’s easy to forget its meaning: progress. Guys who say they want one needs a reminder that progress is not simply a destination-it’s the act of moving forward despite obstacles.
66. Be in your head as much as you need to be. The essence of being human is that one has to be responsible.
67. You are OK being in your own world and doing your own thing. Don’t let other people who love you define what you can or cannot do.
68. Your mind is one of the greatest treasures you own, it’s up to you what you make of it.
69. What you think about yourself is what’s going to keep you stuck.
70. When you get comfortable with yourself, you can be free to explore the world.
71. You can be amazing and still be yourself. Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when it’s open.
72. You only live once. so why not do it right? You are the architect of your life. The only ones with the power to change it.
73. You are not your thoughts, you are not your mind. You are something more powerful than they will ever be.
74. Life is a series of choices. Make them wisely, and it will have a positive impact on your life.
75. When you’re in your head, you’re not really living. You’re just existing.
76. You put your head down and work. You put your head up and dream. The mind is a powerful tool. Use it wisely.
77. The mind is a powerful tool. Use it wisely. You are enough. You are capable. You are strong. You can do it. And so can I!
78. Stop thinking about what you don’t have, and start thinking about what you do.
79. On the days you wish you could turn back time, just remind yourself that every moment is a chance to learn and grow.
80. The only time you’re really living, is when you’re doing things outside your comfort zone.
81. Being in your head doesn’t make you self-centred. In fact, it helps you to learn what makes you, YOU.
82. The act of being in your head doesn’t make you self-centred. it just makes it hard to function with other people or just even function in general.
83. Being in your head allows you to better understand how to take care of yourself and, in turn, others around you. You know what’s going on inside you and this awareness makes it easier to manage things when they aren’t going well or if things are as good as they can be.
84. Being in your head makes you a human being—a thinking, feeling, a sensation-producing individual who is able to observe and influence both your own inner life and the outer environment around you.
85. Being in your head means you’re present, aware and concentrating on something that is important to you.
86. When you’re in your head, it’s not because you’re self-centred or don’t care. You’re just worried because you can’t control everything else around you. Just try to relax and appreciate the things you do have control over
87. Nothing is more important than being in your own head. It is all about you, your thoughts and the world that you are creating.
88. Being in your head means spending a lot of time thinking about yourself and your thoughts, but not necessarily focusing on anything else. When this happens, it can lead you to feel like nothing is happening in the moment. This can be helpful for processing information, but it can also be devastating when you are withdrawing from real-world experiences and from other people due to anxiety or depression.
89. Being in your head means being negative, more judgmental and critical of yourself and the people around you.
90. Being in your head doesn’t make you self-centred. It means that everything is fine and you are thinking of things like where are you going or what you should do next. Being in your head can be good because it means you have a lot going on. Sometimes when you are lost in thought and not paying attention to others people might think you are being selfish or not interested but it’s just the opposite – they just have the conditions wrong.
91. When you are being in your head, you are constantly thinking about everything that is going on around you and how it makes you feel.
92. Being in your head is a waste of time. It is just a distraction from being present. You are not your thoughts, you are the awareness behind them.
93. Your head is full of situations and you can seem to have a headway.
94. Having your head filled with someone you care about to the extent that you can not think clearly about other things.
95. You can feel a situation live in your head when you’re involved with it.
96. Don’t let your brain get cluttered. Be a master at simplifying your life and doing what you love to do for a living.
97. Your mind is a magical, miraculous, and powerful place. Don’t let it get cluttered with endless thoughts that don’t serve you. Clear your mind and start over—with fresh ideas and actionable steps.
98. You see a lot of people put in their heads, the things they want or don’t want to happen. But you need to stop that and just be present with what’s happening now
99. Your mind is like a library, you know? It’s always full of books. The only way to make room for new ones is by taking them out and putting them back in a different order.
100. The mind is a powerful tool, but it’s also the most fragile thing you have. It needs to be treated with respect and taken care of like a fine-tuned machine.
101. Don’t let the mind be your enemy. You can control it with positive thoughts, love and respect.
I sincerely hope you find these living in your head quotes useful. Please feel free to utilize them, and don’t forget to leave feedback in the comment box.
Thank you for reading.