If you’ve recently moved in with a roommate, you’re no doubt learning a lot about the person you live with. You know their habits, their quirks, and their ways of doing things. But what if they are your best friend?
Then living together can be one of the most rewarding experiences in life. It can also be one of the most challenging. When you share your home with someone you love, there will be moments when that love is tested by the stresses and strains that come along with living together. But if you have a strong relationship with your best friend, it can make those stresses a little easier to bear.
If you are thinking about moving in with a friend or have already done so, I decided to pull together a collection of living with your best friend quotes. These quotes will hopefully make you laugh and hopefully live in harmony with your dear friend.
Living With Your Best Friend Quotes
Living with your best friend can be so much fun, especially when you share almost the same things together. It can also be tiring because you both are different people entirely. Either way, living with your best friend is so interesting.
1. Living with your best friend is a great life choice ’cause life is better with your best friend by your side.
2. Nothing makes one happier than living and spending time with their best friend.
3. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house, and then you both just take a nap.
4. It’s best when a friend is your roommate; no drama, just pure fun and laughs.
5. Living with your best friend just amps up happiness. When you live with your best friend, everything is better.
6. Living with your best friend is not always a wise choice. Sometimes, they’re too possessive and annoying.
7. Living with your best friend is a two-way street—and one worth travelling down.
8. It takes a special kind of person to live with their best friend, but the pros always outweigh the cons.
9. The good side of living with your best friend; is more time to grow together.
10. Living with your best friend is both the most fun and the most annoying thing that can happen to you.
11. Living with your best friend even means that you might have to share the bathroom when you really need a good poo.
12. Having your best friend live with you is the best. You can always have a dance party any time of the day.
13. You can live together with your best friend, play together, and sleep under the same roof forever.
14. You laugh, you cry, and you share a bunch of inside jokes with your best friend. In between all that and the serious moments, a lot of weird stuff goes down. Living with your best friend is the best.
15. The best thing about having a best friend is having somebody to sing and dance with when you come home after a long day.
16. Living with your best friend is one of the ways to be rich in both money and happiness.
17. Best friends living together are like peanut butter and jam—they go together perfectly. Also, they’re both delicious.
18. Living with your best friend gives you a special kind of freedom. You can be as weird as you want and know they will still love you.
19. Living with a best friend has its perks. Always someone to go on walks with, eat breakfast with, and take naps with.
20. Living with your best friend is like having a sleepover every night. It’s so important to spend time with your best friend.
21. There’s nothing like living with your best friend, especially when they let you eat the last slice of pizza.
22. Having a roommate is like going to college. You get the best of both worlds; independence and companionship.
23. Your best friend will always be there for you. Stay strong and tell them how much they mean to you. Life is better with your best friend.
24. A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself, who knows all about you and still loves you so it’s better off living with them
25. Never underestimate the value of your best friend. They’ve been there for you through the good and the bad, they understand you better than anyone else would and they love you unconditionally, it’s always fun living with them.
Quotes About Living Life With Your Best Friend
When you have your best friend, life is beautiful. Living with them is the most beautiful thing in life. You never know how much they mean to you until you lose them. Then, it hits you hard.
26. Find someone you can be annoying and weird with for the rest of your life; find a best friend.
27. Friends are the family you choose. Life is better with friends. Life is too short to spend without your best friend.
28. A best friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself, who knows you best and loves you unconditionally.
29. A best friend is the one who sleeps behind you because they need to protect you from all of the things that go bump in the night.
30. You and your best friend know more about each other than anyone else when you live together.
31. A best friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
32. We all have that one friend who makes us laugh and smile until our cheeks hurt. That’s the person you call when something amazing happens, and you’re the first person they want to tell.
33. A best friend is someone who tells you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it.
34. Friends are the best part of life because they make you want to be better, smarter, stronger and more courageous and it’s nice living with them.
35. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.
36. Living with your best friend can feel like having slumber parties for the rest of your life.
37. Life’s too short not to be surrounded by those you love and trust. Create a home that lets your friends in, not just your walls.
38. Life is too short to waste time with a friend who doesn’t make you laugh. It’s always better to be with a friend who knows you best.
39. The best thing about having a best friend is that you can share anything that is going on in your life. From the good to the bad and everything in between, they are always there to listen and support you..
40. Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
41. You don’t have to travel the world to find someone; you can be roommates with that person.
42. Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.
43. Best friends are the people in life whom you make your best memories with.
44. Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
45. Best friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
46. Living with your best friend is not always a dream, but we make it work.
47. The best feeling in the world is living with your best friend.
48. Happiness is living with your best friend.
49. Your best friends are your soulmates. You’re not just friends; you’re like family.
50. It’s funny how your best friend can just be someone you grew up with, but they are also the person who knows you better than anyone else.
Hello there. I hope you enjoyed going through the living with your best friend quotes up there. Kindly help me serve you better by dropping your comments in the box below. Thank you.