Have you ever found yourself loving someone that had some prominent flaws? Or are you in love with someone who has been through a lot in her life, so much so that she is now damaged? Of course, you may not have planned to fall for her despite her baggage.
However, the heart wants what it wants, and you don’t have to feel like you are doing the wrong thing by being with her, even if she may be broken, and you shouldn’t feel alone in such a toxic relationship. While others may not understand what it feels like to love a broken woman, someone like me does, and that’s how I came up with these loving a damaged woman quotes.
These loving a damaged woman quotes will tell you the difficulties and realities of being with a shattered woman. They are powerful quotes that would help you through your difficult relationship with her. So here are the truest loving a damaged woman quotes you’d find on the internet.
Loving a Damaged Woman Quotes
Sometimes you have to love a damaged woman, but it’s worth it. It feels like you’re pulling teeth to get any kind of affection or connection out of her. She seems to be only interested in keeping her own feelings from getting hurt and not giving much back.
1. Loving a damaged woman is not an easy task. But sometimes, the best things in life are worth the struggle.
2. Loving a damaged woman is like being wrapped in the arms of a hurricane. You both have the power to destroy an entire village. It’s dangerous, but it’s also thrilling when you’re together.
3. To love a damaged woman is to accept her scars. To be with her, to walk beside her through life, whatever the future may bring: that is love.
4. It’s a shame that when a man loves a woman, he’s always the one that gets hurt. A damaged woman is a pain in the neck to love.
5. A woman who has suffered domestic abuse, has been sexually exploited or is a victim of sexual assault often faces problems in her relationship. When you love a damaged woman, it can be a struggle to deal with the situations that arise as you both continue to rebuild your lives.
6. Loving someone who has been through a lot and dealt with pain in their life is not easy. However, they’re damaged but still beautiful, intelligent, and attractive.
7. A damaged woman is a beautiful masterpiece. When you love a woman whose needs are complex, it can be difficult to know what those needs are. But in the end, she will always be your best friend and greatest lover.
8. There is something so beautiful about a woman who has been through some hell and is still standing. Loving a damaged woman isn’t easy, especially if you have standards. But if you can handle it, loving her the way she is is the best thing that’s ever happened to you.
9. If a man loves a damaged woman, he would have the strength to make all of the mistakes in his life together with her until they learn to love each other better.
10. When a woman is damaged, it often takes a while to figure out what is going on with her. You may have to see the same behavior many times before you begin to put together the clues and make an accurate assessment of the situation.
11. The best thing you can do for a woman who has been hurt is to love them as best you can.
12. It’s hard to love a damaged woman, but once you fall in love with her, it may be hard to stop yourself from being in love with her.
13. A man loves a damaged woman because he needs to fix her. He loves the feeling of being needed, even if it’s only in his own mind.
14. You may fall in love with a damaged woman because she is not like other women.
15. You can always tell the man who loves a damaged woman that he is one himself.
16. You can’t fix a broken woman, but you can love her. For men who love women with a lot of baggage, a little love and support are all they need.
17. A damaged woman is not the type that is afraid to make her own rules. She will always have demands, and she will gladly put you down. But in the end, she will love you more than you ever imagined anyone else could love you.
18. Loving a damaged woman means she has a thousand faces, and you have seen them all.
19. Loving a damaged woman is an adventure. Expecting it to be easy, though, is setting yourself up for disappointment.
20. No man alive hasn’t felt at least one moment of despair over loving a damaged woman.
21. It’s not easy loving a damaged woman. Because the truth is, she’s not damaged. She’s just different.
22. To love a damaged woman is to grow up because you’re going to have to.
23. He will never love another with such intensity as he loves his damaged woman—because that’s what she is.
24. A man who loves a damaged woman will never be the same. It’s like he’s running around in a maze, and when he finally finds the exit, he ruins it for everyone else by going through it too.
25. When someone falls in love with a damaged woman, it’s one of the best feelings in this world.
26. Sometimes, the most beautiful women are damaged. Sometimes, the deepest love is with a woman who has been rejected, abused, and forsaken by others.
27. When you have a woman that has experienced trauma and abandonment, it can be really hard to find a way to love her again.
28. A damaged woman is a fighter. She has passion; she is strong. She is a woman who doesn’t give up on herself or other people. And she’s beautiful to the man who loves her.
29. Loving a damaged woman sounds more like a curse than a blessing.
30. The process of loving a damaged woman is not for everyone. It takes patience, understanding, and an open mind to love her the way she needs to be loved.
31. Loving a damaged woman is the hardest thing to do. Loving her well is the best.
32. The courage to love a damaged woman is not a new thing. The only new thing is the degree of courage it takes to see her past experiences and make them your own without being overwhelmed by them.
33. Loving someone who’s damaged is like breathing in a toxic atmosphere. You can’t just love them or stop feeling it; you have to choose to stay and make it work.
34. The more you care for her, the more she hurts. The more she hurts, the deeper you fall in love. That’s what loving a damaged woman feels like.
35. Sometimes, there’s little you can do to save a woman from herself, but you can always love her.
36. When a woman says she’s broken, she doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with her. She means she has been shaken up so often that she’s finally shattered. Loving her is hard but possible.
37. She’s got feelings, and they don’t always make sense to you. She says things that hurt, and then she says them right back. She cries, stomps around the house, and when she goes to sleep, you know she’s hurting. She cries in her sleep, and then she wakes up crying. She’ll be happy one minute and sad the next. She’s always in a rush to get somewhere. That’s what loving a damaged woman feels like.
38. It may sound cliché, but the difficulties in loving a damaged woman are what marks her as extraordinary.
39. To love a damaged woman is always seeing the best in her, no matter what.
40. It’s not always easy to love a damaged woman, but sometimes it’s worth it.
41. A man loves a damaged woman because he needs someone to show him how tender and compassionate life can be. A man loves a damaged woman because she is the only one who can teach him that there are mysteries still left in this world and that sometimes all it takes is the courage to embark on them.
42. The only way to fall in love with a damaged woman is to love her just the way she is.
43. No matter how damaged she is, you will always know she needs you.
44. Love is a vital force in your life when the woman you are with has issues you must deal with and overcome together.
45. You love her for the hell she’s been through. You love her because she is so hard it hurts you. You love her because no one has a right to be so beautiful and broken simultaneously.
46. You love a broken woman because you love how she is more than the sum of her parts. You love how she always works on herself, even when you are not. You love that she is so smart, funny, and beautiful, but also vulnerable and confused.
47. Loving a damaged woman is hard. But the rewards of being with her are so great it makes it all worthwhile.
48. Many times, it’s hard to love a damaged woman. But if you truly love her, she will teach you how to love better.
49. A man who loves a damaged woman will always stand by her. He’s the kind of man who feels that her tears are a crown and has always known that his happiness is not complete until she’s happy.
50. It is the saddest thing to watch someone you love be so wounded that they have no capacity left to heal.
51. You know it’s love when you want that person to be happy even when they are not.
52. The difficulties in loving a damaged woman: she’s selfish, irrational, and self-destructive. She doesn’t make sense most of the time, and you’re always at her mercy—she has the power, and no one else cares that her mind is sometimes trapped in the past, present or future. But love makes all the difference.
53. Loving a damaged woman is the greatest challenge of all. She can’t love you back, but she gets inside your head and makes you feel like the most important man in the world. That’s why it’s hard to let her go when it’s time.
54. Loving a damaged woman is like climbing a mountain—you must be strong and disciplined, but it’s also beautiful and inspiring.
55. The hardest part about loving a damaged woman is not knowing when you’re doing it wrong.
56. What if loving a damaged woman is the hardest thing you’ve ever done in your life? What if loving her takes everything you have to give and still leaves you feeling empty and broken?
57. Loving a damaged woman is difficult. Yes, they can be beautiful, dangerous, and strong. But they are also fragile and damaged and can be selfish and spiteful.
58. It’s not that they don’t love you; it’s just that they’re damaged.
59. We all are damaged in some way. And sometimes, love is about accepting what others have been through and loving them anyway.
60. When you have a broken woman, you can’t help but fix her.
61. The hardest thing to do is love a damaged woman. It is not easy, but it is possible. And like all things worth doing, it’s worth the effort.
62. It’s the hardest thing to love a damaged woman. You have to put up with her moods, self-pity, and tantrums. You must stand by and watch as she makes decisions that hurt you. And yet you stay because deep down, you know it’s something that’s going to take a long time to heal. It takes years of patience, love, and understanding. It takes an open heart and strong arms. And it takes a God who understands how hard.
63. When you love a damaged woman, you learn things about yourself that make you a better man.
64. When a man loves a damaged woman, it’s not that he is strong. It’s just that her weakness is what makes him strong.
65. You can love a damaged woman, but it’s going to be hard. You have to be patient, kind, and willing to work on her and yourself through the process of recovery.
66. There is a unique type of love that only exists between a man and a damaged woman. The kind of love that forces you to face your toughest truths, makes you analyze every thought and belief, and most importantly, teaches you how to be vulnerable in front of her.
67. If you are in love with a damaged woman, you can’t love her enough.
68. You can’t love a damaged woman. You can only love the woman that’s been repaired by the damage.
69. It’s not always easy loving a woman that needs you. Sometimes, it’s downright terrifying.
70. Loving a broken woman is not an easy path and takes a lot of patience, but it’s worth it.
71. Loving a damaged woman is like taking care of a broken-down car. You fix what you can, but there’s always more that needs fixing.
72. For a man to love a damaged woman, he must first accept that sometimes she is the problem, not him. Then he must learn to live with the fact that despite her issues, she is still just as beautiful as he is.
73. Sometimes, a man can’t love a woman unless she is damaged. Without the scars and baggage, without the wayward ways, without her faults and warts, he wouldn’t know what to do with a woman.
74 The hardest part of loving a woman with a lot of baggage is that you become the baggage.
75. We all have our own demons, and it is hard to love a damaged person. You have to be willing to go beyond that and love them anyway.
76. Being with a woman with issues is like being stuck in a bad movie. You don’t want to see the end, but you know it’s coming anyway.
77. The difficult part about loving a damaged woman is that she makes you feel needed and insecure.
78. Loving a damaged woman is like holding hands with a hurricane that keeps blowing you around.
79. It’s hard for a man to love a woman who is damaged. But it’s even harder to love a woman who loves someone else.
80. Loving a damaged woman is like trying to put together a puzzle while it’s being rearranged around you.
81. It’s not easy loving a damaged woman. It takes a lot of love to build trust in someone who has so many walls. But the moment you try, the moment you stay—that’s when it all begins to fall into place.
82. When you love a damaged woman, she is always right.
83. No matter how much you love a damaged woman, it seems like she doesn’t know it. But, if I could just give her one piece of advice to help her live the best life possible, it would be this: The right man can make any woman happy.
84. The hardest thing to understand is the heart and mind of a woman with a past.
85. Loving a damaged woman is not easy. But the rewards are greater than the challenges.
86. The hardest part about loving a damaged woman is not loving her enough.
87. To love a damaged woman is to accept her as she is and be willing to help her grow. It means you dare to leave your comfort zone, take risks, and face life’s challenges head-on. Love doesn’t heal all wounds, but it can help patch them.
88. It’s not easy to love a damaged woman. She will break your heart and destroy you and all of your plans. But you’re better off loving her than never knowing her at all.
89. To love a damaged woman is to be willing to say, ‘Yes, I can’t control what you say or do, but I will definitely never let you control me.’
90. Loving a damaged woman is like eating soup made from moth larvae—it may taste disgusting, but you can’t stop.
91. It’s hard to love a damaged woman. And it’s even harder to be inside of them. But what can’t kill us only makes us stronger, right?
92. The hardest thing in the world to do is to love a woman who has been hurt so deeply. The second hardest thing is to forgive her.
93. The hardest thing about loving a damaged woman is loving her. Then you must put on your big boy pants and get through it together. She’s strong, vulnerable, and deserves the best of you.
94. Loving a damaged woman is the best thing to ever happen to you if you don’t let her destroy you.
95. Loving a damaged woman is hard work. The scars of your past will never fade, but with time and effort, you can help her heal.
96. When you love a damaged woman, you will feel like the most special man in the world because she will let you be that.
97. When you love a damaged woman, she will always be broken. It’s in her soul. You will have to mend her heart and help her find beauty in pieces left behind.
98. When you love a damaged woman, you’ll find the good in the bad and the bad in the good.
99. Loving a damaged woman is like catching lightning in a bottle; you never know when it’s going to strike.
100. For a man to love a damaged woman is a beautiful thing because in loving an imperfect woman, he learns to see himself as perfect.
I’m glad you made it through to the end. I’d like to know what you think about these loving a damaged woman quotes. Kindly let me know via the comment box. Please, don’t forget to share. Thank you.