A mom is one of the most lovable people on earth. She is sometimes the first person babies see on their birthday, she is there with us when we are sick, she sacrifices her sleep so that we can rest well, she worries about us like crazy and yet at times, she laughs with us even if we do a silly thing.
Whatever it is, a mom’s life revolves around her children and it never stops in other words, most moms adore their kids and love them to the uttermost.
It is amazing how far a smile or an I love you goes when it is said to the right person, like a mom. After seeing what your mom has gone through, you will realize it has been worth all the sacrifices she made for you. It has been worth all the tears she shed and all the sleepless nights she spent for you. It has been worth it to watch her fuss over your medicines and keep comforting you when you had a fever that just would not go away.
Yes, it is true that moms have a special magic to make everything better. From healing scraped knees to broken hearts, mothers tend to fix things before they even know there was something wrong at all.
It’s never too much to thank your mother for all that she does. Who isn’t lucky to have you as a mother? No one and that’s why I have helped you with the best I am lucky to have a mom like you quotes to help you thank your mom for all that she has done for you.
Lucky to Have a Mother Like You Messages and Quotes
I am lucky to have a mom like you. Thank you for being my friend, my shoulder to cry on, my partner in crime and most importantly, the coolest mom I know
1. I am lucky to have a mom like you. You are an outstanding role model and I am honoured to get wisdom from you! Life is too short to ever forget how lucky I am to have a mom like you.
2. Mom, you make me laugh every single day, and I’m so grateful for that and how I am lucky to have a mom like you. You are my best person.
3. Being able to spend Mother’s Day with my mom feels like such a blessing. I am lucky to have a mom like you. You’re not just my mother, you’re my best friend. I love you beyond the moon and stars.
4. So thanks Mom for being such an awesome parent and always wanting the best for me! I’m so lucky to have a mom like you.
5. Everything I am, everything that I hope to become began with you. I love you, mom. You have the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen.
6. I am lucky to have a mom like you. Thank you for all the ways you’ve helped make me who I am today. From my first steps to my first day of college, you’ve been there every step of the way. I love you.
7. Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who has sat at my side through all the heartaches, joys, and excitement all these years. I am so lucky to have a mom like you.
8. Hey world, I’m lucky to have an amazing mom like my mother. People say I am strong, but in reality, it’s because of you Mom. I’m so lucky to have you as my mom.
9. Have a year filled with love, laughter, and all the feels. That’s what moms are for, to love you, laugh with you, and have the feels when you need them most. I am so lucky to have you, mom.
10. Mom, there are not enough words to express how much you mean to me. You have been there through it all; teaching me the meaning of love, devotion, and sacrifice, truly you are a blessing and I’m lucky to have found in you.
11. Even if I hadn’t known you my whole life, I’d still be in awe of who you are. No one is more selfless than moms, you’re the boss of making memories, loving unconditionally, and reminding us every day that compassion is everything.
12. Wishing all moms a wonderful Mother’s Day and all the perfect moments in between. No one can take your place, mom! I love you so much.
13. I am lucky to have a mom like you. You hold the values close and teach them to me every day. We may not be able to make all of your wishes come true, but we’re wishing for all of yours.
14. Being your child isn’t something I’ve done, it’s something I’m still doing. And I’m a better person for it. You are the most amazing Mother, and I am lucky to have you in my life.
15. I’m lucky to have a mom like you. No matter where I go and whatever I do, remember that your love is the map that guides my way back home. Happy Mother’s Day!
16. Cheers to all of the amazing moms out there to turn our world into a better place. And greatest thanks to my own mother for always being there for me and I am so lucky to have a mom like you.
17. Here’s to the best mom I could ask for. You’re always there when I need you, and you’ve set a great example through your actions of all that I want to be as a mother and an adult. You continue to amaze me with the wonderful person that you are.
18. I am the kind of son who will do anything for my mom. Moms are an inspiration. There is no better time than Mother’s Day to tell you, mom, that you are my personal hero!
19. To my mom, who places checkmarks next to pancakes every morning. You are the best mother in the world!
20. Shout out to my mom and every amazing mother out there and to all those lucky enough to have a mom like mine. I can’t wait to spend all the time with mine on the holidays
21. You are my best friend and hero. You’ve been there through thick and thin, making me who I am today. Thanks for all that you do, I love you greatly.
22. To the woman with the most beautiful eyes, to the mom I can always count on, I love you and I am lucky to have a mom like you. You are the best.
23. I am lucky to have a mom like you. Thank you for all your love. Love you, mom. May all moms get this from their kids! A mom’s love is magic all its own.
24. I am so lucky to have a mom like you. Whether you’re my biological or adoptive one, you’ve always been there to care for and love me. Thank you!
25. I’m lucky to have a mom like you, someone who’s always caring for me, and teaching me about the world. Mom. I love you so much!
26. I can’t help but smile when I think about how lucky I am to have you as a mom. You always go above and beyond to support me, ask how you can make my life better, teach me new lessons, and cheer me on in everything that I do. I love you so much, mom.
27. There is not one day that goes by that I don’t give thanks for having my mom in my life. The amazing moments and memories I’ve had with her are truly a treasure.
28. When your mom works as hard as mine does, she deserves a solid gold sapphire. Thanks, mom for always being there when I need to talk.
29. Hey mum, you are the best. I am lucky to have a mom like you. Cheers to all the incredible moms out there. You are all heroes.
30. I am lucky to have a Mom like you, always there, no matter what. I love you more than words can ever say. I’m glad that God gave me you as my mom.
I hope you love the I am Lucky to Have a Mom Like You Quotes up there written especially for you to celebrate your amazing and beautiful mother. Do well to send as many as you wish to her and make her proud of you herself.
Feel free to comment and share, thanks.