When a relationship breaks up, it’s always a sad affair. It is heartbreaking to see two people who love each other deeply going their separate ways. However, some relationships end amicably and without bitterness or hatred between the partners. Such relationships are often termed mutual breakups.
A mutual break-up happens when two people agree to separate because they understand that there is no future for them together. They may have been together for many years or even decades but realize it is time for both of them to move on with their lives.
If you are in such a situation, then these mutual break up but still love each other quotes will help you out!
Mutual Break up but Still Love Each Other Quotes
A mutual break-up is when both parties decide to end the relationship. It can be not easy to go through, but there are steps you can take to help yourself heal and move on.
1. Even if we don’t talk for years when you want to call, I’ll pick up. Even if we break up tomorrow and never see you again, I will always treasure how we met.
2. Life without you is just life and won’t be the same as before, but I can promise you one thing. I will never forget that you are why my life changed forever. The memories might fade, but the love will stay.
3. I may have lost you, but I will never lose the memory of our time together or the lessons we learned from each other along the way.
4. It hurts so much because it was mutual, but we still love each other! It sucks! But in time, we will get over it.
5. Love is not a feeling; it is a decision. We decide to love someone and take the risk of rejection.
6. Some people come into your life as blessings, some come into your life as lessons, and others come into your life as both. But all leave footprints on our hearts, and we never forget them!
7. It’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved. We can’t help who we fall in love with, but we can help who we fall in love with next.
8. I know you may not understand it now, but when you get older, it will make sense. Remember that no matter what happens in this life, our friendship will last forever, and nothing can change that, no matter what happens between us.
9. It’s hard to say goodbye to something that was once so good, but sometimes it’s necessary so that we can move on to better things
10. I love you and want to be with you forever, but I also want my freedom. You deserve someone who will never hurt you.
11. My heart is broken in two, and I can’t bear the pain anymore. I can’t breathe without you, and I don’t want to. If you are okay with being with someone new without feeling guilty, it should be okay for me too.
12. It hurts me knowing that we can never be together again. But I know that if we did try, it would only end in disaster because our love is stronger than any feelings we have now.
13. It’s not your fault that you broke up with me; I don’t blame you. It’s just we are too different. We can never be together again, and it sucks. But I still love you and will always be thinking of you.
14. I’m not afraid to admit that I still love you. I’m not afraid of you breaking my heart because I know this feeling of bliss and ecstasy will follow me no matter what happens.
15. They say everything happens for a reason. I was not the perfect guy for you; we grew apart. I’m not afraid to admit that those moments with you still make me smile. But I’m fine because I know this feeling will follow me no matter what happens.
16. I love you and I’m not afraid to admit it. I won’t be afraid of losing you because, even if everything ended right this second, I’ve gotten to bask in your presence, and it was worth it.
17. I’m not afraid of you. I’m not afraid of losing you. I’m not afraid of anything anymore because whenever I think about you and that kiss, the rest of this world fades away.
18. I feel like the luckiest man alive when I think of you. Love is bliss, and you make me happier than I’ve ever been in my entire life.
19. It’s not what happens in life that matters but how you handle it. And I am forever grateful for the lessons I’ve learned from my failures, mistakes and, most importantly, the people I’ve loved along the way.
20. I’m still in love with you. I could never forget you. No matter how much distance and time passes between us, I will always be yours.
21. You are still my everything; my one and only. I could never forget you even though I tried. You are always in my heart.
22. Be patient with your love. It was made to be broken, so don’t try to fix it.
23. Love is like a jailbreak, it’s not always the easiest thing in the world, but when you get out, everything is better.
24. We all have our scars and our bumps along the road, but when all is said and done, we’ll be glad for those scars.
25. Even the toughest breakup can’t break us if we choose to remember the good moments too.
26. Love is a battle of two souls. One is willing to listen, the other to talk.
27. In the end, it doesn’t matter how you say goodbye because no matter what, we got a lifetime to make up for.
28. Sometimes, you fall for someone who is not the right one, and this is okay. Sometimes the right one happens to be wrong for you, too. No one’s perfect. But the important thing is that you love yourself enough to know when it’s time to end a relationship and move on.
29. When you realize it’s time to end a relationship, you don’t have to end your friendships and memories.
30. Everyone makes mistakes. Don’t be afraid to be the bigger person and end a bad relationship. Learn from the experience and move on.
31. There are times when you fall, even though you know there are cracks in the foundation. Sometimes, your heart tells you to move on, even if your head is not quite sure that is the best option. The most important thing is to love yourself enough to let go.
32. A breakup is never a good thing, and it’s never easy. But here’s the truth: we’ll always love you. And if one day, you’ll find someone new who makes you happy again — that’s great!
33. If you can’t find the strength to say goodbye, how will you ever find the courage to begin?
34. No matter how hard you try, things in life are just not meant to be. But that’s a good sign if he’s still your guy after your breakup. Now get back out there and have another go at it!
35. There’s always a little bit of you that will love him, even when the rest of you wants to break up.
36. When you’re struggling through a breakup, the last thing you need is pity. Instead, remind yourself that it’s okay to be sad and tell someone how much they mean to you.
37. If I ever need a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold or a friend to talk to, you’ll be the first person that comes to mind. Because no matter what, we will always be friends.
38. I still want this relationship so badly. Still, I know it won’t work out between us anymore because we’re both changing and growing in different directions at this point in our lives, and that’s okay because those changes should help us become better people in the long run.
39. You are the only one who knows what’s right in my life, and even though we aren’t together anymore, I still want to be your friend because nobody else can understand me as you do.
40. You have been an amazing part of my life, but sadly, things have changed, and our relationship can not continue as it did before. It’s better if we stay friends.
41. I love you, and I’m not sorry; know that this is for the best because we can’t live together. I must break up with you because it’s time to move on.
42. When you break up with your love, it’s not the end of the world. It’s just that moment in time when two people who were more than friends realize they can’t keep going.
43. I feel so peaceful when I think of our future together. It’s like the earth is smiling down on us. Then I remembered that we were going to have to break up someday. That’s when I start crying again.
44. The breakup is always the hardest part. It’s not the end of your story, and it’s just chapter one.
45. I’m so glad we had a chance to become better people and fall in love. We’ll always have that friendship, no matter how far we go from here.
46. Time to keep growing. Time to find yourself again. And time for you and me to say goodbye.
47. We made it through the hard times and are still here. Let’s stay strong in this moment, even if we don’t want to admit it.
48. Moving on from someone you still love can feel like a betrayal. I’m glad you’re doing it, but I will always love you.
49. I love you, and I’m proud of you. I want the best for you. Just remember, I’ll always be here for you. And just because we’re not together anymore doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear from you. Please keep in touch.
50. It’s not you, it’s me. It’s either going to be us growing together or going our separate ways, but I think it would be best if we grow apart peacefully and amicably.
51. I’m sorry, but we will never be together. I’ll always love you, and I hope you can one day love yourself enough to move on from me.
52. You can’t stay mad at someone forever. Sometimes you need to move on and let them be who they are while still loving it when they smile at you.
53. Say goodbye knowing you’ll never forget the happy times, but remember those moments that brought you closer together.
54. Say goodbye knowing you’ll never forget the happy times, but remember those moments that brought you closer together.
55. Breakups are hard. But when you can find the right words to tell you that you’re still loved, there’s never a better feeling.
56. From the ones that got away, to the ones that didn’t, to the ones who will never be together again, all I know is that love is like a ghost that you don’t see till it’s gone.
57. It sometimes hurts to love someone because you feel like you’re letting them down. But if you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back, there’s nothing worse than holding on to something that won’t stay.
58. Being in a relationship is hard. Breakups are even harder. However, no matter how bad the pain is, it will always be worth it when there’s love.
59. I promise you that no matter how much our relationship hurts now, I will forever be thankful for all the amazing memories we’ve made together.
60. Sometimes, there is no happy ending. Sometimes you must walk away from the person who meant everything to you so you can be together forever.
61. Sometimes, you have to fight fearlessly for love. Sometimes, you have to fall apart to make room for the best thing that has ever happened to you. Sometimes, it just works out this way.
62. Maybe you feel like there’s nothing left to do but sit back and roll with the punches, but let me tell you, you’re going to make it through this if you stay strong.
63. There is nothing in this world more beautiful than a mutual, amicable breakup that still leaves you with the feeling that you are cherished.
64. When you love someone, you always want to be with them. Always. But sometimes love is difficult and takes time to grow. The best thing to do is take a break and come back better than before.
65. Even though I’m going away for a while, I’ll always love you. Don’t forget that, and always be my girl.
66. We made a life of our own together. But it’s not you; it’s me. We loved each other once, and we could have grown old in this town, but I know when love is gone, and so do you.
67. A breakup is always sad, but at the same time, it’s just a clean slate for two people to start over and find even better love.
68. You’re both miserable but coping in different ways. You keep checking your phone to see if he has called and keeps calling you, but you don’t have anything to say. Some wounds never heal.
69. You’re both in pain. You’re both hurting, and the only thing you can do is take comfort that you’re not together anymore.
70. I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, and I know it will hurt for a while until we separate, but in time we will forget each other and find someone who truly deserves us.
71. Breakup is an emotionally painful experience for anyone. It can be a very difficult time for both partners, and the pain that comes with it can last for many months.
72. The reasons for a breakup may be varied, but some common factors can make it more challenging to deal with.
73. I want you to know that we should move on no matter how much I love you and miss you.
74. It’s hard to believe now, but one day you will meet someone who will love you more than we could. I know it seems impossible right now, but the hurt will subside in time, and you will find happiness.
75. Even though we are no longer a couple, I still want what is best for you. I hope you find someone who treats you like the princess you are.
76. I want you to meet someone who will love you more than I could. Someday you will feel the love that someone has for you, and all of my pain will be gone.
77. A breakup is never the end. It’s just the beginning of another chapter of your life, allowing you to be more open, self-aware and willing to grow in ways you never thought possible.
78. You can’t build a home on bad memories. The best way to move forward is to discard the negative and focus on what’s positive.
79. When two hearts break, there will be a million reasons. It’s all about understanding that while you love each other deeply, it’s time to move forward in your individual lives and find happiness again.
80. It’s okay to miss someone you used to date. It’s not okay to be mad at them for leaving because you will always have a piece of them in your heart.
81. When you’re both ready to move on, it’s not the end of the world. It’s a sign that maybe it’s time for you to find someone new.
82. I loved you, and I tried to change. Now I’m returning to the way it was – with your arms around me and my head on your shoulder.
83. I love you no matter what, I’ll always be your best friend. But sometimes, we must let go of what hurts us the most to be happy.
84. You will see a new you; you will feel a new hope. Take time to heal and find yourself again.
85. Life is too short to live in someone else’s shoes. You may be the one who ends up wearing those shoes, but that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a break from them.
86. I’m sorry, but this isn’t working out. There have been many reasons, and we’ve tried to make it work, but it’s just not working out. I still love you and will always love you. Let’s at least be friends or stay in touch or something.
87. Even though we’ve chosen to be apart, I know we’ll always have a special place in our hearts for one another.
88. While our time together has come to a natural end, I know we will always cherish the short and beautiful moments we shared.
89. Even though you’re no longer in my life, I’ll always be here for you. I love and care about you, and I hope that someday you’ll find your heart again.
90. I didn’t want to say goodbye. But sometimes, saying goodbye is the only way for true love to exist.
91. Remember that good things happen when you put yourself out there. Just because it didn’t work out doesn’t mean you can’t still be friends.
92. You know that feeling when you look back and think about all the good times you had together and how it seems like all those moments were just a dream!
93. There will always be a piece of you that loves the other, no matter how much time has passed. But somehow, it makes sense that the two of you are no longer together.
94. It’s all about you. Thank you for all our shared love, support, and laughs. We’ll always be friends.
95. Sometimes, the best breakups are those that feel mutual and bittersweet.
96. Sometimes, it’s okay to let go of someone you love, but remember that they’ll always be a part of your heart.
97. When we don’t have the strength to say goodbye but still have the courage to try, there is still hope that love will come back again.
98. I think we all go through relationship-related breaks throughout our lives. It is a normal and healthy process that everyone goes through with the good, bad and ugly bits.
99. We don’t break up with people we love. So, let’s not break up with ourselves.
100. It’s okay to love someone more than they love you. It doesn’t mean they don’t love you, either. Just means you have a different set of priorities.
101. The most painful thing in life is breaking up with someone you love. But the most beautiful thing is understanding that they are not yours anymore.
102. When you don’t invest emotionally, it’s hard to get anything back. Those who have been through this know that it is okay to go on with your life without them.
103. No one is irreplaceable. The most important thing is to respect the other person no matter what happens.
104. Sometimes you have to let someone go. And other times, it’s the hardest thing you ever do.
105. You don’t need to be together forever, but you do need to be together sometimes.
106. You don’t have to remember the things you said. You don’t have to remember the way we used to be. I’ll always love you, and I’ll always miss you. But this isn’t how it was supposed to end.
107. It’s not that we don’t love each other, it’s just that we’ve grown apart.
108. You can’t make someone love you. All you can do is be somebody worth loving.
109. You’ll always have a place in my heart, but now you have to find a place in your own.
110. When you’re feeling it, there’s no reason to stop dancing – even if it means admitting that the music is over.
111. Breaking up is hard, but it’s harder when you love someone and know it’s time.
112. No matter how hard it gets, no matter how many rejections you get, If love is there, it will still be there when you look back.
113. Remember that the feeling never goes away when you can no longer stand each other. It just changes form.
114. No matter what I do, the sun will rise in the east and set in the west. I’ll still love you.
In the end, some things in life don’t work out. Sometimes that’s due to external circumstances beyond our control. Sometimes that’s due to bad choices or circumstances created by ourselves. But as a whole, and for most issues, there’s no real “winner” in any breakup; both parties usually lose and find themselves somewhere new and unfamiliar, feeling lonely and ill-equipped to deal with it.
We hope these mutual break up but still love each other quotes have made your day. Do well by commenting in the box below and sharing with friends.