Having a person who you call your best friend means the person must have shown you a level of love, and through all the ups and downs in life, your best friend will always be there for you with a smile on their face and a kind word to help lift your spirits.
This is why it’s so hard to lose them- because you’re losing a part of yourself when you lose your best friend. We’ve all felt that pang of isolation when we’re missing our best friend. And while it sucks to feel lonely, sometimes you have to face the fact that you can’t control other people.
You can only control how you think about the situation and where you direct your energy. These my best friend left me quotes below will help you fully express the hurt and help you through the hard times of losing one of the most important people in your life —your best friend.
My Best Friend Left Me Quotes
My best friend left me at a time when I needed her the most, it hurts to be alone, but I have no choice but to move on and try to create new ways to be happy. It’s painful, but I have to get back up as I treasure the memories we had together.
1. I feel so sad right now. The thought that my best friend left me is breaking my heart. We’ve been through so much together, and the thought of not having her in my life is unbearable, but I’ve got to move on.
2. I can’t stop the tears, knowing my best friend left me. We have shared countless memories together, and I cannot imagine my life without her. I hope I’d get over this.
3. I’m having a rough day as I think about my best friend leaving me. Thinking about it is making me deeply sad.
4. My best friend left me, and I didn’t even know what to do or what to say. I feel the crushing weight of what it means to be alone.
5. The thought of not being able to hang out with my best friend makes me sad, I didn’t think she would ever leave, and I’d be alone. I just hope I’d get over it soon.
6. I’m thinking about you and the fact that my best friend won’t be there for me anymore. It made me cry because I’ll miss her so much.
7. It is hard to say goodbye to a best friend. You’ve been through so much together, and it is difficult to let go of those memories. But what can I do when my best friend left me? I just have to move on.
8. I’ve known my best friend since we were young, and she meant the world to me. I’ll never forget how happy we were, but I couldn’t stop her from leaving, even though it’s painful and I don’t know if I’d ever recover.
9. With a bitter feeling in my heart about saying goodbye to my best friend, I just have to adjust to living life without him, and I must admit it’s going to be hard, but I must try.
10. I never thought that I could feel so lonely and lost without my best friend. It’s been a year since she left, but it feels like yesterday. I’ve been living one day at a time, and I’m getting over the hurt.
11. The worst feeling in the world is losing a loved one, especially a best friend leaving you when you least expect it. I wish they were here, but I’ll never stop loving them
12. My best friend left me, and it hurts everyday. There’s nothing I can do to bring them back, but I’ll always treasure the memories we shared. If only I could turn back the time
13. My best friend left me, and I feel the pains of loneliness everyday. I can’t ever replace him. I’ll always love him and miss him more than anything in the world.
14. When we lose someone we love, it’s normal to feel sad, angry, and lonely. My Best friend left me, and there is loneliness around me, but I’m moving on. I can’t stay hurt forever.
15. Your best friend left you, and it hurts, don’t worry, it’s normal to miss her, but you will find someone new who loves you more than she ever could.
16. There are certain things that just aren’t the same ― like not having your BFF around. You just have to move past the hurtful memories of your best friend leaving you to meet new people and creating happiness again.
17. Sometimes, life seems to be missing an important part. Like when you don’t have your best friend around. You don’t have to continue in the hurt. Feel free to make friends again. There’s someone out there better than the friend that left.
18. I know it’s hard being away from your best friend. It’s okay to miss that special bond you two share but don’t let it stop you from living your life. There’s so much more ahead of you. Let go of the past and move on.
19. You and your best friend know each other inside and out, and when she leaves, you feel you can never get over the hurt. You can and must try not to be hurt for too long.
20. We know you are lonely without your best friend, and you wish you could turn back the hands of time. Well, you can’t, so enjoy the new time, open your heart again, make new friends and get over it.
21. When your best friend leaves, you feel lonely. You feel like a part of you has been taken away and replaced with sadness. When your best friend leaves, you feel like the world ends. Don’t stay sad for too long. After a door closes, another opens.
22. We all have that friend that we shared extraordinary moments with. That friend who makes you laugh and smile knows what we’re going through. When they leave, it looks like the world has ended, but it’s just a chapter that ended, begin another one as soon as you can.
23. it can be hard when your best friend leaves. It can feel like a part of your family has gone. It hurts to live without them, but it’s better to stop loving because they left. Get over the hurt and live again. Your best years are ahead.
24. When we lose a friend that’s like a brother or sister to us, we feel the pain. The strength of those relationships makes them so valuable, but equally, their loss can be such a burden. Take some time out from the day-to-day to remember your dear friend.
25. It can be really tough when you lose a friend. A friend whom you could always count on. It’s heartbreaking without them in your life, but you just have to move on since you can do nothing to change the situation.
26. When your best friend leaves, it looks like you’ve lost a close family member. It’s hard to live without them, but it’s harder to stop living because of them. Get over the hurt, and bounce back to a happy life
27. Sometimes, we lose people we love. We miss them every day and feel sad that they’re gone. You can’t do anything about it, so it’s best to move on and treasure the memories.
28. Imagine the feeling when your best friend leaves. The girl you’ve been through so many ups and downs with, the woman who’s always been able to put a smile on your face. It’s heartbreaking, but there’s nothing you can do than accept the facts and move on.
29. Your best friend left you and moved away. The empty spot in your heart hurts, but it will stop hurting when you allow other people to start filling the empty spots.
30. When you lose a true friend, There’s no real way to fill that space in your heart except to remember the wonderful memories and keep going.
31. When you lose a best friend, it can be devastating. There’s no real way to fill that space in your heart except to remember the wonderful memories and keep going.
32. Losing a best friend is never easy. It can take time to make sense of the pain, but remember the memories and keep moving forward. You are still you and always will be.
33. It’s normal to feel sad when you think of someone who’s no longer here. Especially someone, that means the world to you, like your best friend. It may be hard to keep moving on, but it’s important to stay strong. Stop living in yesterday. Today is here for you to start afresh.
34. Your best friend left you, and it hurts, but remember the memories you made. Don’t let this loss define you. Everyone grieves in their own way, but I hope you will find some comfort in knowing other people are here to support your recovery.
35. Losing a friend is never easy. They leave a hole in our hearts that can be hard to fill, but we can take comfort in knowing that we were lucky to have someone in our lives who made us feel so special.
36. You don’t have to go through this alone. Death can happen suddenly and unexpectedly but find a friend or family member you can talk to and lean on. Find strength in your memories, and keep moving forward.
37. This is a tough time, but you are not alone. Your best friend loved you and would want you to be happy. Always remember the good memories with your friend and know they are in a better place.
38. When you lose a best friend, you may be unsure of how to cope with the loss. Grieving is a natural and personal response to losing someone close. Take your time. Be patient and kind to yourself, and know that if you need support, you can get it from those around you.
39. We understand and feel for you during this difficult time. Don’t hesitate to contact your friends and family for help. They’re your friends for a reason and will be there for you. You’re a great person, and we are all here for you.
40. Feeling sad, confused, lonely, and guilty is natural after a friend leaves. It’s important to remember that these feelings are normal and that you will start to feel better in time.
41. Give yourself time to be sad. It’s okay to miss your friend but remember that your happiness comes from within, and you are loved – by us and by others.
42. Losing a friend can be heartbreaking and leave a big empty spot in your life. But there are things you can do to cope until you’re able to approach the situation more rationally. How do you move on after losing a true friend?
43. When your best friend leaves, there’s nothing you can do to undo the situation. The memories are what will keep you going, and you make sure you move on to happiness.
44. When you lose a true friend, it hurts. We understand the pain you’re experiencing, but don’t let the hurt define you. Focus your energy on productive things and get over the loss as soon as possible.
45. If you’re in pain, know that you are not alone in that. We understand what it feels like to lose someone close. Know that we’ll be there for you when you need us most.
46. We know it hurts to lose a friend. There are other friends and family there for you. Losing a friend is painful, but you can get through this together.
47. You’ve lost a true friend who supported you through thick and thin. No words can fully describe the hurt you’re feeling right now. Just know that you will get through this and be happy again.
48. A friendship is forever. If your friend goes away, you don’t lose the memories and all that time together. Keep going and keep being friends for life.
49. Don’t lose your wonderful memories. If your best friend leaves, you still have the memories and the time together with you, keep it and move on to better things.
50. A friendship might end today, and that’s tough. But you’ll always have the memories, the laughs, and all those moments.
51. Losing someone you care about is one of the hardest things in life. It may seem impossible to get through it now, but take each day at a time and let go of the hurt, and you will live happy again.
52. Losing a best friend is the most painful thing you can ever go through. Time won’t heal all wounds, just accept the hurt and strive for better.
53. I’ve never known such pain as when I lost one of my best friends. It’s been years since her passing, and I still find myself overcome with emotion when I think of her. I try to stay positive and hope a better day is just around the corner.
54. I’ve been trying to handle the pain of losing my friend, but it’s very difficult. I hope time will ease some of the pain.
55. I know you might be feeling sad about the loss of a close friend. I am here for you and hope you feel better soon.
56. I remember the day I lost my friend. I didn’t know how to handle it. I was angry, hurt, and sad all at once. I’m sure you are too, but it gets better as you accept reality and move on as each day goes by.
57. I’m so sorry for your loss. No one should have to deal with the loss of someone they love. Even when you feel you’ve accepted that it happened, the pain will still hurt.
58. Your best friend leaving can be devastating, but you’d get over it. I know it doesn’t feel like it, but this too will pass. Stay strong.
59. You may be surprised and saddened when your best friends leave your life. But the people who matter most will always be a part of you, in your heart and soul.
60. At some point, we have to say goodbye to people that left a mark on our lives, people we never thought we’d live without, especially best friends. But we can’t stop it. We just have to accept it and move on.
61. Finding closure after losing a loved one, especially best friends, can be tough, but you can always rely on the memories you’ve created together to get you through.
62. Losing someone you love can seem impossible. Your heart is torn in two. But remember, love never leaves you even when your beloved is not with you anymore. Embrace your love and the memories you have, and move on.
63. These things happen, it’s hard, but you should take it as a lesson. When your best friend leaves, let them. It doesn’t mean that they love you less. All it means is that they want what they want right now. Don’t force it.
64. When your friend leaves, it may hurt. It’s hard, but you should take lessons from these things. Don’t force it. All it means is that they want what they want right now.
65. It’s hard when your best friend leaves, but let them go. Don’t force it or feel sad. When you let go, you give yourself the space to accept love in your life.
66. I know how hard it is to experience your best friend leaving you at a crucial time. They don’t love you less. It just means it isn’t working out for them now. Don’t force it.
67. I’m sorry you’re hurting right now. It’s hard to say goodbye to someone you love, especially when you still want them in your life. Just accept the reality of them being gone and move on.
68. Sometimes, it hurts to let go when your best friend leaves, but there’s nothing you can do. But no matter how much it hurts now, there are great things to come. Just don’t force it.
69. Your best friend left you. It hurts, I know. But they need their space. And so do you. Blocking them out of your life is the best way to heal yourself and move on.
70. When your best friend leaves, try to understand their reasons, don’t be so hard on yourself. Let them go and focus on what you can do to keep yourself strong.
71. Missing my best friend. But life happens, and I’ll be right back at it when I remember to pick up the pieces, dust myself off and get back out there.
72. I know you’ll miss your best friend, but don’t let this be the end. Meet new people. Life is a party; enjoy it while it lasts
73. I understand how hard it is to lose a best friend. I lost one myself years ago and still feel it to this day. But don’t let this be the end. Don’t shut down; meet new people and enjoy your life.
74. I know you’re in a tough place right now. Your best friend is gone, and it feels devastating, but don’t let this be the end of your social life. Take this as an opportunity to meet new people.
75. It’s only natural that you’re going to miss your best friend right now, but don’t let this be the end. You are the author of your story: make the pages worth reading, and let this be your first step into a new chapter.
76. I know it’s hard to lose your best friend, but don’t let this be the end of a great friendship. Many people out there can be just as good friends as your current one. Life is short, so find new friends and live life to the fullest.
77. I understand that your best friend is moving away. Take this opportunity to make new friends! Life is a precious gift; don’t take it for granted.
78. I know it’s hard, and this is the last thing you want to do. But please try to make new friends; that way, you’ll have someone to support you through this difficult time. I know it’s not easy to lose such a special person in your life, but the truth is that we’re all going to die someday.
79. This is hard and sucks, but don’t let your life end here. Move on and open another chapter because life is what you make of it, not what happens to you.
80. I understand that you’re going through a difficult time. I’ll be here for you if you need a hug or someone to share your thoughts and memories with.
81. Stay strong and find your pride. It’s not easy to say goodbye to someone you care about and never forget that they were once in your life for a reason.
82. Life is full of temporary moments, and you’re not the only one who’s saying goodbye to someone who meant everything to them. Your best friend may leave, but you’d meet new friends and live again.
83. When you lose a special person in your life, your world can change. You may find it difficult to cope with the loss and feel lonely. But people care about you and are there for you during this difficult time.
84. When someone enters and leaves your life, you will be changed. The end of a relationship can be emotionally painful, but it will make you stronger.
85. Loss is hard, but it’s not the end of the world. Your best friend may leave at a time you didn’t expect, but you can still get over the hurts and bounce back.
86. It’s hard to live without your best friend, but you know what they say, time heals everything. Just keep on being your wonderful self.
87. It’s never easy to lose someone who is important to you (especially your best friend)- I know this all too well. Just keep on being your wonderful self.
88. I know it’s hard without your best friend, but it’ll get easier. Just focus on living each day at a time. You’d soon adapt to not having him around.
89. I am really sorry for your loss. It’s hard to lose someone you love so dearly, especially when you call them your best friend. Stay strong, my friend, because I know this will get better in time.
90. We feel for you. We understand how much losing your closest, most trusted friend hurt. The truth is time does heal all wounds, but only if you let it.
91. I’m so sorry for your loss. I know it feels like you are never going to get over the heartbreak, but the love you have does deepen with time. It gets easier to smile.
92. Losing a friend is one of the saddest things in the world. Just thinking about it will make you cry. Don’t be sad, though – people come and go, and each new passing teaches us what true friendship means.
93. We know that losing a friend is never easy. They are a part of us, and their memories will always be remembered.
94. It’s okay to hurt. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to feel lonely and broken. In time, the sun will shine again, and the clouds of your sadness will clear. You’ll see that you are still surrounded by love even without them there everyday, and you’ll see that you can live a life filled with happiness and joy again.
95. It’s okay to feel disappointed. It’s okay that you miss your best friend now that they’re gone. But it will get better.
96. I see you’re hurting. You’re feeling lost and sad because your best friend is gone. And that’s okay. It’s okay to feel disappointed, and it’s okay to miss them. But I promise things will get better.
97. I’m sorry that you’re having a hard time right now because your best friend left you. But it will get better, and time heals everything.
98. You’re feeling down and missing your best friend. I know it hurts. I know it feels like your heart is broken. But, trust me, it will get better.
99. I know it’s hard to live without your best friend, but with time and support from loved ones, you will get through this difficult time and feel better.
100. It hurts to see your best friend leave. It is painful and lonely. But you can get over it if you embrace the love of family and friends.
I’m sincerely pained that your best friend hurt you, but I am so sure this collection has made you express yourself sincerely. Trust you got the right my best friend left me quotes you need.
Please share and drop your comments below.