A broken heart, to some, is the world’s most painful experience. Heartbreak has the power to make someone feel hopeless, alone, and depressed. If you have been in this situation, you know how it feels; feelings that bring you to your knees, as if all the best moments of your life have vanished into thin air, and there’s no way to make things better again. In fact, all those moments are here with you, even when you feel that it is all gone forever.
We’ve all been hurt at one time or another. Heartbreak hits us when we least expect it. Sometimes our heartbreak can be personal, like a betrayal by a loved one, a broken romance, the loss of a job, someone you were close to passing away, or a failed business. Our hearts get broken into tiny pieces that are so fragile that it seems like they can never be put back together. The pain is intense, and sometimes life seems to end.
It doesn’t have to be this way though, because your heartache eventually becomes the motivation for change in your life and the universe gives you a second chance to live again! The experience of being broken-hearted eventually allows us to feel love maturely and more deeply once we’ve healed from our own experience.
Below is the collection of my heart hurts quotes that I hope you can learn from.
My Heart Hurts Quotes
All the nights spent in tears. The love you swore was real. The promises you made but never kept. Will follow you forever and ever. In moments like these, I feel like I can’t breathe. ‘No pain, no gain’, as they say. But nothing is worth this kind of pain. My heart hurts.
1. My heart hurts, and it’s not physical. It’s the kind of hurt that makes you feel like you’ve been hit by a bus. Your lungs can’t get air, and you think your head is going to explode. You keep looking for some reason, some way to fix it, but there’s nothing there.
2. My heart hurts. I can’t breathe, and my head feels like it’s going to explode. I keep trying to find some sort of explanation, but there isn’t any. No one ever told me that heartbreak hurt so much.
3. My heart hurts, and it’s like I was hit by a bus. I feel hopeless, useless, and unable to do anything. My head spins, my heart aches, and there is nothing I can do to fix it.
4. My heart hurts. I feel like I can’t breathe, and my head is spinning. It’s hard to find the words. Why did this happen?
5. You can’t begin to understand how much it hurts. Feeling like you’ve lost your best friend is never easy. Your heart hurts, and it’s hard to move on. It takes a long time to heal, but my heart is still broken.
6. I feel empty, like a piece of me is missing. My heart hurts, and like I have a million thoughts racing through it at the same time. It doesn’t make sense; I’m confused and don’t understand what’s happened.
7. My heart hurts. I feel numb and can’t get away from the pain or from this dark hole of despair that I feel myself sinking into.
8. They say that time and distance heal all wounds, but they don’t tell you that it’s not true. The more time goes on, the more you realize that this pain has become a part of you. You love them, but they are gone now, and you will always miss them. My heart hurts.
9. I don’t know how to fix it or even if it can be fixed. It’s breaking my heart. My heart hurts so bad.
10. My heart hurts so bad. I’m scared to look at my phone for fear of what I might find out. I’m sitting here with a broken heart and a million pieces of paper. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, and I can’t think.
11. I can’t stop the tears. I can’t stop the pain. I don’t want to feel this way and so much more.
12. My heart hurts for all the people who have been through, and currently going through, some type of sadness. I think about you and your families so much; I wish there was something I could do to make it better.
13. I’m hurting. I’ll be okay, but my heart is a little broken right now.
14. I’m unsure how to smile without you because I think of you when I do. And then I find myself smiling so hard that it hurts. My heart hurts from missing you.
15. My heart hurts. I am so done with this feeling of being alone. It feels like my heart is cracking into a million pieces, and I’m just so done with this place.
16. You’re so important. What you do matters to me more than I can say, and it hurts that we’re not friends anymore.
17. Right now, I feel like something in my chest is empty, like I’ve been hollowed out. My heart hurts.
18. Right now, I’m incredibly sad. I feel like there’s an emptiness inside of me. My heart hurts, and I don’t know what to do.
19. My heart hurts. I’m empty and hurting. My heart feels like it’s been plucked out.
20. There’s something broken and empty in my chest. My heart hurts.
21. The emptiness in my chest is all I feel right now. I don’t know how to get rid of this feeling, and I don’t know what it is. My heart hurts.
22. I’m so sad. My heart hurts in my chest. Like something is missing from inside me. I feel so empty.
23. My heart hurts. The feeling of emptiness that I have is unbearable.
24. I’m in so much pain – it feels like someone’s ripped out and stomped on my heart. I can’t stop thinking about you, the way you laugh, the way you smile. I’ll miss that the most. My heart hurts.
25. My heart hurts. I feel as if a piece of me has been removed and will never be replaced. I’m not whole anymore. I’ve lost a part of myself.
26. I feel like my heart is about to break. I’m numb, but I can’t stop my heart from hurting. My life feels like it’s falling apart, and I don’t know what to do.
27. I feel alone and ashamed of my feelings. I don’t know why, but I just can’t feel joy right now. My heart hurts.
28. My heart hurts. I don’t know how to feel better. Everything hurts too much, and it won’t stop. I just want to get through the day, but I can’t even sleep right now because my head is killing me.
29. I’m going through a really difficult time right now, and I’m not sure how to pull myself out. My heart hurts.
30. Nothing hurts worse than having your heart torn out of your chest. We all ignore that song until it happens to us.
31. There’s a hole in my heart where you used to be. My heart hurts. Please come back to me.
32. My heart hurts. I’m sorry if I did something to make you angry. All I wanted was for you to be happy.
33. My heart hurts a little today. I wonder if it’s broken, and I’m too scared to find out for sure.
34. Sometimes, my heart hurts so much that I can’t even breathe.
35. My heart hurts for those who have gone, lost, and passed away.
36. Heartache doesn’t hurt the way people say it does; a heartbreak by love just splits in two; the pieces never, ever touch.
37. There’s not a pill in the world that could make me forget all the memories we made. My heart hurts, for real.
38. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but it is more painful to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
39. It’s not fun when you know it will hurt for so long. I’m just not ready to face the pain. You treated me like a princess and then dropped me like a fly.
40. The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. My heart hurts.
41. When someone special says goodbye, it takes a moment to realize that you will never see them again. My heart hurts.
42. My heart hurts when I’m with you, and it’s not because of the alcohol.
43. When I look at you, my heart hurts, not because it’s the end of us, but because I’ll miss you.
44. My heart belongs to you. But it hurts so much every time I see you with him.
45. You left me to discover myself, and my heart is broken.
46. My heart is broken. I can’t stop crying, and I can’t find the strength to move on.
47. You have to be hurt before you can heal. There’s a reason you don’t get to choose how you feel about things.
48. Nobody can heal you but someone. No one will forget you but someone. Nobody won’t love you but someone.
49. Why does it feel like I’ve waited my whole life to be here? And now that I am, all I can do is wonder how long it will last. My heart hurts.
50. My heart hurts because beautiful things must end.
51. I don’t know if it was too soon or too late, but I should have said what I needed to say while my heart still hurt.
52. It’s like this feeling I get right in my chest. It hurts so bad. And then I feel like someone is sitting on my chest, and it’s hard to breathe. Then I start crying. Other people get annoyed with me for being so sad about nothing.
53. I feel like my heart has been broken into 100000 pieces, and I don’t know if it can put itself back together.
54. I waited in the dark for a sign to guide me home. I was left with this emptiness, a black hole occupying my chest. My heart hurts.
55. I wish I could stop time and keep this moment salty coated and frozen in time. My heart hurts.
56. It’s been a long day without you, my friend. And I’ll tell you, the road feels so lonely without you. My heart hurts.
57. When I watch the moonlight, I realise someone’s missing. It could be anyone. Sometimes it’s hard to live alone. My heart hurts as I think about you.
58. My heart hurts for all the boys I’ve loved who didn’t love me back.
59. My heart hurts every time I see someone I love hurting.
60. My heart hurts because I want to be in two places at once.
61. Oh no! My heart feels something, and it hurts.
62. My heart aches for you. I want to take your pain and give you comfort. I miss you.
63. The only thing worse than experiencing heartbreak is having to watch your best friend experience it. My heart hurts for her.
64. That feeling is when you feel broken, defeated, and disappointed. My heart hurts.
65. Sometimes, you have to let go of what you love most because it loves you back too much. My heart hurts when I think of you.
66. My heart hurts. I feel like everyone I care about is leaving me. It isn’t fair that life is so cruel.
67. When my heart hurts, it means that I’ve grown because things that don’t challenge you won’t change you.
68. When my heart hurts, I reach out to my friends and family—we support, empathize, and listen.
69. Butterflies in my stomach, ache in my chest. I can’t seem to find you, no matter how far I wander. My heart hurts.
70. It hurts to let go, but sometimes the best thing we can do is not fight and let go of one another.
71. These last few days have been filled with so much emotion. I’ve felt a depth of sadness that I didn’t know was possible. Every breath, every thought, and every smile is a constant reminder of what I’m missing. I try to just focus on the positive, but that knowing—that deep down sad, hurt feeling—is always there.
72. My heart hurts, but I promise I’m okay.
73. I have nothing but time to think about the things that have gone wrong, and I’m so lost under the pain.
74. It’s hard to find the words to describe how I’m feeling. I keep looking back on that day and thinking about how they could do this to me. My heart is hurting so bad.
75. My heart hurts when I see people abuse animals.
76. I have lost many loved ones in the past few years, it was extremely painful to go through, but eventually, I started feeling a bit better. My heart still hurts, though.
77. My heart aches for you and your loss. Be with family, be with faith, and know that people care about you and love you.
78. When we started our friendship, my heart was broken – and you fixed it. I love you.
79. A broken heart is when you tear out your heart and give it to someone only to have them stomp on it.
80. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
81. My heart hurts. I miss you already, and we’ve only just said goodbye.
82. My heart hurts. It feels like my soul has been ripped out and stomped on, then shoved back into my chest.
83. My heart still hurts. It feels like my soul has been plucked out and stomped on, then shoved back into my chest. I feel lost and have no idea what to do.
84. I am suffering from the deepest pain I have ever known. It feels like my soul has been ripped out, thoroughly squashed, and then shoved back into my chest.
85. My heart hurts. I’m feeling pain in my chest and a deep, empty pit in my stomach. I feel like I want to cry, but I don’t have the energy to do so.
86. My heart breaks at the thought of what might have been. Nothing matters anymore. I can no longer find happiness or joy in things once important to me. I feel hopeless, and it hurts.
87. I can’t believe you’ve done this to me. It hurts. It’s killing me.
88. I’m overwhelmed with sorrow and pain. It’s like there’s a huge hole in me, and I’m feeling so alone right now. I miss you so much.
89. My heart is broken. My soul has been shattered. I feel like it’s over, but I know that life will go on.
90. This feeling, the pain of knowing someone close to you has passed, will linger for quite a long time. My heart hurts.
91. It’s hard to remember to feel happy when your heart hurts.
92. There are times that my heart aches to achieve something, but I know I need more time to get there.
93. Sometimes, it just hurts to know that someone does not love you the way you love them.
94. I’ve never met anyone who didn’t have a story that made my heart hurt. But it’s our responsibility to make sure some people have stories to make our hearts swell.
95. Love hurts, but how much more if you’ve never loved or if you feel unloved?
96. Keeping my head up despite the pain in my heart. These are the days that hurt my heart but remind me that I am alive.
97. I am still sad, and I will be sad for a long time. But I’m in a better place than I was six months ago. And that’s okay.
98. My heart hurts, but I keep it in an empty cage.
99. I just want to cry, but I can’t. It’s really hard to breathe when you feel like your heart is being ripped out of your chest. My heart hurts.
100. I miss you, little one. I still can’t believe there’s an aching in my heart where you should be.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about going through the collection of my heart hurts quotes up there? Please, provide an answer in the comment section. Don’t forget to tell others about this page. Thank you.