The mind is a powerful thing. It can make you happy, sad, excited, fearful or angry. It can inspire you to greatness or it can hold you back from achieving your goals. A mind full of thoughts is a wonderful thing. It gives you the ability to dream, create and innovate. But there’s a downside to having an active imagination: You can get stuck in your thoughts, unable to focus on what’s important.
However, the people who are most successful in life have learned how to manage their thoughts so they can focus on what matters most — even when they’re struggling with depression, anxiety or another mental health disorder. And they do it by taking control of their mental energy: They understand that their minds are like computers — they have limited processing power. So they limit the number of programmes running at any given time.
Also, a mind full of thoughts is not always a good thing. It can also mean that you’re overthinking things and getting stuck in a negative mindset because our minds are the most powerful tool we have, but they can also be our greatest enemy if we don’t know how to use them properly.
Below is a collection of my mind is full of thoughts quotes that you can resonate with if you’re always thinking about one thing or the other. They might help you to remove negative thoughts from your mind through simple breathing techniques and affirmations that re-train the brain.
My Mind Is Full of Thoughts Quotes
It’s hard to concentrate when your mind is all over the place. My thoughts are scattered and jumbled, with no organization at all. I feel like all my thoughts are going in different directions and none of them makes sense. I can’t focus on any particular thought or idea because I get distracted by all the others.
1. My mind is full of thoughts, and they make me feel like a prisoner in my body. I am afraid to think, but it’s an involuntary act. It just happens without me knowing what I am thinking about until it is too late to stop it.
2. My thoughts are deafening. They come in rapid succession in such a loud stream that I can hear them in their entirety as if someone were holding their mouths six inches from mine screaming at me with no break between words.
3. My mind is full of thoughts. There’s no room for anything else, I feel them push forward and they fight each other to be first. They’re loud and clamorous, completely overwhelming. When I try to look at the world around me, it dissolves into a sea of noise.
4. My mind is full of thoughts. They are ideas that I’m dying to share with someone else, but my brain can’t formulate them into words correctly. My mind is full of thoughts that aren’t coherent yet until I write them down and see my thoughts come alive on paper.
5. My mind is full of thoughts, I can’t stop them from racing into each other. When I try to focus, my thoughts slow down and make me realize how big the world is, and how difficult it is to understand other people’s minds.
6. I am a person with a mind full of thoughts. I tend to keep them to myself though, as I do not want to bother people with my boring life, so I launched this blog just for the sake of being able to write down my thoughts, no matter how trivial they are.
7. I want to get rid of all those negative thoughts that keep on disturbing my mind. I don’t use them anymore so it’s time for them to leave.
8. My mind is full of thoughts and emotions. I feel like someone could read my mind if they only have a chance to observe me for a second. I think that it’s time to take a break from thinking and just do what I love most.
9. My mind is full of thoughts. Feelings, of hope and doubt, sadness, sorrow and anger. My mind is filled with thoughts that I choose to listen to. Thoughts that can lead me down a path to being a better person, or on the other hand lead me down a path of hate and bitterness. I choose to make those positive choices in hopes that my mind will stay clear and focused on goals that will help me achieve the life I want for myself.
10. We deal with a lot of thoughts every day, so it’s only natural to have some of them pile up. Sometimes my mind becomes so full that I feel like it’s going to explode!
11. My mind is full of thoughts. I have the beginning of some interesting ideas, but I am plagued by a short attention span. My mind seems to jump from thought to thought and this makes it difficult for me to concentrate. The one thing that would help me focus would be a notebook or list that I could use to write down all my ideas. I don’t know why I am having so much trouble focusing on what I want to do with my life, but it’s like a struggle within myself.
12. My mind is full of thoughts and the thoughts are like weeds. I try to be immaculate, but there are always some thoughts that penetrate the fence without any warning. The trouble with most people is that they start well but do not carry out their intentions. They make all sorts of resolutions, and then after one or two failures get discouraged and give up.
13. My mind is filled with thoughts of my favourite things, and that keeps me calm. A storm may come, but I will not be afraid because I am well prepared for it.
14. Thinking, worrying and strategizing are not bad things. The problem is that when my mind is constantly full of thoughts, I can’t hear the still small voice of God.
15. My mind is full of thoughts, some are happy and some are not. My life has been one of struggle, but it hasn’t mattered to me until I got to this point. Life has been hard, but today, I feel like the luckiest person alive because I have someone who loves me. When I’m with you, everything seems perfect and I feel my luckiest.
16. My mind is full of thoughts, but they are unconnected. They are a thousand poignant moments that were once so precious. as I turn them over in my mind, I can’t help but feel how much we have lost.
17. My mind is full of thoughts, but I cannot find the words to describe them. My thoughts are like wild horses galloping away from me, but I have no bridle to control them. How can I describe my internal world without sounding crazy?
18. I have a mind full of thoughts that I can’t control. My head is spinning and I am constantly thinking about when life will go back to normal. It takes up most of my time and stops me from seeing the good side of things.
19. My mind is like a house full of memories, dreams and thoughts. It’s dirty and dusty, with lots of junk in the attic. Some rooms are torn and only half completed, others are cracked or broken entirely – but everything here was once something special to me.
20. I am overwhelmed by all the thoughts that run through my mind. My mind feels like a room with no walls, an empty room with no roof and no ceiling. There are so many things that are competing for attention inside me, making it hard to decide which thought deserves my attention and which ones should be ignored.
21. My mind is full of thoughts. Thoughts that I can’t explain. These thoughts, sometimes make me feel like running away. And the thoughts don’t let me sleep at night
22. My mind is full of thoughts, each one representing something in life. Each thought can bring me joy or happiness, but also sadness and grief. All of the thoughts in my mind are so powerful and yet they come to me so quietly that sometimes I don’t hear them.
23. My mind is full of thoughts and it keeps me awake late at night. It feels like I’m suffocating. Sometimes I think everyone else is having an easy time and that I can’t keep up, so I just don’t try.
24. My mind is full of thoughts. They fill my head like a crowded space. When I give them freedom, they disturb me in their monotonous way.
25. My mind is full of thoughts. It is both a blessing and a curse. I feel things deeply. Some say that it’s my strength, but I would like to think of it more as my weakness. I can’t help that love triggers so many emotions in me, that injustice makes me want to scream, or that anger creates such intense feelings inside me.
26. My mind is a place full of ideas, like a great library. I have so many thoughts and ideas that sometimes I don’t know where to start. My mind is full of thoughts, and my imagination and creativity are growing every day.
27. I’ve been thinking about the world and what is happening right now. I honestly feel like it is time for me to share my thoughts and feelings with you. My mind is full of thoughts.
28. My mind is full of thoughts, it’s overflowing. There are so many thoughts that I need a place to keep them safe. That’s why I use my journal for all my thoughts because it’s like an external hard drive that keeps everything on file.
29. My mind is full of thoughts. I need some way to focus and organize my thoughts so that I can better manage them. At least, that’s what I read in a psychology book once.
30. My mind is full of thoughts, ideas, emotions and all sorts of experiences. The purpose of this is to express myself by using words that would make people understand what I’m going through at any given moment. It emphasizes the fact that my mind is full and that, therefore, it needs to be released in some way.
31. My mind is filled with thoughts and I am losing my mind. There are too many things that I need to think about. It ain’t easy being me.
32. My mind is full of thoughts. It feels like I have been waiting for this day for so long. The past, the present and the future are all blurred by the huge waves of my desires and wishes. But somehow, when I look back all I see is a clear path that stretches forward to you and only you.
33. I have so many thoughts racing through my mind. It’s almost like I can’t keep track of them all. And the more I try to focus on just one thought, the more chaos ensues. But once I let go of the need to control, and just allow new ideas to flow in, the path becomes clear.
34. My mind is full of thoughts that I feel like sharing with the world but it’s hard to find a way to share them. Sometimes my thoughts are trivial, like wondering what my favourite food of the moment is and other times they come from inside of me and need to be expressed.
35. My mind is full of thoughts. Sometimes I have a hard time knowing what to do with all my thoughts. My head is so full of ideas and solutions, but I don’t seem to be able to narrow it down to one thing that I can accomplish.
36. When your mind feels full, it is hard to focus on anything else. I developed a process for creating space in my mind, which results in better sleep, better relationships, and overall happiness. I believe that once you learn how to clear thoughts from your mind, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
37. I am a positive person. I am kind, generous, and intelligent. But my mind is constantly filling up with thoughts that make me feel like a failure—something isn’t right about me. Even though I know that these thoughts aren’t true, they take over my head. I need to push them away so that I can think again; otherwise, I’m going to stay stuck in this pattern for the rest of my life.
38. I’ve been thinking a lot lately, and I think my mind is full. These are things I have noticed or things that have happened to me.
39. My mind is full of thoughts of you. I wish you were here with me, so we could talk, laugh and enjoy each other’s company.
40. My mind is full of thoughts that are so loud and chaotic, that no voice can be heard. Some words take me to happy and grateful places, some words make me see the world in another light, while others merely make me feel bad. The worst thing is that many of these thoughts are negative reminders of the past and they prevent me from living a happy life now.
41. Sometimes, the desire to write can overtake me. Other times, I’m at a loss for words. Perhaps it’s because my mind is full of thoughts or maybe it’s because it’s empty.
42. My mind is full of thoughts. They crash and collide, rush past and spin around, bring in new ones, replace old ones and sometimes they just float on by. But it feels good to have them there – fierce and sweet, brilliant and blinding, beautiful and mundane at once. My mind is full of thoughts and they are all my creations.
43. My mind is full of thoughts, and my heart is full of emotion, these feelings are from the soul. I have learned one thing over these years; love hurts, but then again, it can make you feel alive.
44. I have a busy mind that finds itself thinking about everything and anything at times. Thoughts of the past, present and future. Of places I’ve been and places, I’d like to go. Thoughts of my friends and family. But most of all, I think of the things I have done that made me happy or made a difference in other people’s lives.
45. I am looking for a new way to be happy. I have forgotten what it is like to be in love with life again and have not found a place that feels like home anymore. My mind is full of thoughts.
46. A mind filled with thoughts is a great blessing, but it can also be a curse. The world has so much to offer, and if we are not able to focus on one thing at a time, we’ll be lost in our thoughts and fail to see the truth.
47. I never have enough time to think. I never have time to process my emotions. I can’t remember the last time I did not have to worry about something, plan something, or work on something. There is always something that needs to be done, and I don’t think spending time thinking about things is important enough to ever be done on a priority list.
48. In a world full of distractions, I find it difficult to stay focused. To keep my mind clear, I need to focus on specific tasks and avoid other distractions.
49. My mind is full of thoughts… Those that I have lost, those that I have kept and those that have been my inspiration. I have a very vivid imagination.
50. My mind is full of thoughts, keeping me awake at night. To help myself, I sleep. When it comes to my dreams, I don’t want them to stop.
51. My mind is full of thoughts. It has a tremendous capacity to store information, ideas and concepts. It can also store memories and create dreams for us to follow. While we want our minds to be full of thought plans, goals and objectives; let’s not forget the “baggage” associated with living in this world. We have baggage that we carry around in our minds that weighs heavily on us.
52. My mind is full of thoughts, many of which are unspectacular, some not very nice. If you were to look inside my head, it would be a vortex of reflections and feelings, feelings that hurt and confuse me, thoughts about all the mistakes I made yesterday and will make tomorrow.
53. Every day, my mind is full of thoughts. They keep running through my head like waterfalls, blurring into each other and forming one big pool of thoughts. Some are happy, some are sad; I can tell which are which by the colour and direction of the water in my mind.
54. I am drowning in my thoughts. They keep appearing in my mind like a thick fog that blocks the light and air from reaching my heart.
55. My mind is full of thoughts and ideas that are never expressed. A flood of new ideas, inspiration and thoughts flowed into my mind.
56. It’s not just my mind that is full of thoughts; it’s every part of me. My body is also full of thoughts, but they are not as clear as the ones in my mind.
57. Our minds are full of thoughts, feelings and emotions that are constantly changing. They can be overwhelming at times, but it is these same thoughts that motivate us to do things in our lives. It is important to understand where your thoughts come from, how they affect you and the ways that you can choose to respond to them for you to live a peaceful life.
58. My mind feels like I’m only a stranger to myself. My mind is full of thoughts but empty at the same time. I feel like I have no purpose and am questioning who am I and where I belong. It’s all so confusing. But I know God has my back because He knows what’s best for me and it’s not necessarily everything good for me.
59. I’ve noticed when my mind is racing and I obsess over every thought that enters my head, It’s easy to become fixated on these thoughts. Concentrating on just one or two thoughts helps me focus less on the negative ones. I’m slowly learning how to let go of these negative thoughts and not worry about them anymore so that I can feel free once again.
60. My mind is full of thoughts. It can’t put words on paper so easily. But I know I can do it and that’s what excites me.
61. My mind is full of thoughts. I am a great believer in the power of thoughts and words because it is by them that we can communicate with one another. Thoughts are the real force behind everything we do: they govern our actions, make us happy or sad, give us direction and spur us on to achieve all that we can.
62. I am chained to my thoughts. They invade my mind, imprisoning me in darkness. I try to find solace in the world of my creation, but nothing will free me from this prison.
63. My mind is full of thoughts, they’re like a million little pieces that are filed away and stored, and sometimes just one of those thoughts will come back to you.
64. My mind is full of thoughts that can’t be expressed in words. Sometimes, I wish I could tell you about them and always remember what you said so that nothing could change my mind over time.
65. My mind is full of thoughts. So many that I have trouble sorting them all out. Some days I feel like a maniacal blogger, writing down one thought after another in my notebook just so I can keep track of them all. Other times the ideas come to me in dreams and I wake up with new stories to tell. The hardest part is making myself sit down and write these thoughts down on paper. The easiest part is sharing them with you when they’re finished.
66. In today’s world, people are overloaded with information. My mind is full of thoughts and ideas that I want to share with other people. I’m not sure if anybody else out there cares about what I have to say.
67. I am a thinker and dreamer who likes to stay up late. My days are filled with thoughts and ideas that I put into writing. My mind is so full of thoughts, I just have to write them down!
68. I can’t seem to find my thoughts, they are all over the place, and I can’t control them. They want me to be perfect, but that’s not possible. All I want is for someone to listen to what I have to say.
69. My mind is full of thoughts, some good and some bad. Some are happy thoughts, and some are sad. Loving thoughts, angry thoughts, and even crazy thoughts. But I have learned that the best way to deal with the thoughts in my head is to think them out loud and then write them down.
70. My mind is full of thoughts. Many times I want to express them but I don’t know where and how. I wish there were more creative minds around me like mine; so we could share our thoughts, and get inspired and motivated. It would be nice if someone said the same thing that has been in my head for a long time.
71. My mind is full of thoughts and ideas. I have to write them down before they fade away. The world is changing rapidly and I know what will give me the ability to stay ahead of the curve.
72. My mind is full of thoughts. You may be able to see the world through my eyes, but I cannot see it through yours. The mind no longer holds any secrets. For that matter, neither do I. What I think or feel is a matter of public record.
73. My mind is full of thoughts. I am thinking about what my next step should be and how to create a plan. I have ideas, clarity, and solutions flowing through my mind; however, this can be very distracting. I need to find a way to get organized and focused on one thing at a time.
74. My mind is full of thoughts, memories, and years have long gone. What remains in my heart is a desire for change, for a presence that brings about new dreams. I look back on the past and see all the troubles that were overcome, the hard work that was done and the courage it took to get through each day. There was nothing easy or simple about living my life before you.
75. My mind is full of thoughts, the words are on my tongue, and the emotions are inside me. The dreams I have seen, the hopes and dreams that make me wonder what is that it will achieve.
76. My mind is full of thoughts about things like your kind heart and caring nature. I can hardly find the words to express how stunningly beautiful you are to me, both inside and out.
77. My mind is full of thoughts that I can’t express. When I try to think of something nice, my subconscious will throw something at me that’s better than anything I could imagine. It’s a vicious cycle.
78. I’m thinking of all the things you are too. My mind is full of thoughts–of you, your happiness and health, your hopes and dreams, your future. You’re my top priority.
79. I have many thoughts running through my head, but I don’t know where to go. My life is interesting and full of things that are fun and make me very happy. There are parts of my life that make me sad, but I still try hard to keep myself happy. When bad things happen, I am always thinking they are going to get better soon, but when they don’t, it makes me sad.
80. My mind is full of thoughts, I can’t sleep. A million thoughts are running through my head and I feel like I’m not sleeping. Every thought that crosses my mind gives me a headache. My mind is full of thoughts until I finally fell into a deep sleep.
81. My mind is full of thoughts, ideas and insights that seem to be in constant motion. As I try to sync my attention, there seems to be too much for me to manage at once. I get lost in the process and feel like it will never end.
82. I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind. Some are good, some are not so good. I think it might be time for me to start putting them into action.
83. We are bombarded with thoughts throughout the day. This can be overcome by learning to push those thoughts away, or at least to make them less powerful.
84. My mind is full of thoughts, Sometimes I can’t think straight. I have a lot of things to worry about and sometimes it hurts.
85. If you’re anything like me, your mind is always filled with thoughts. Thoughts and memories can be both good and bad. I’ve learned that all thoughts are important to our lives and we cannot live without them. The idea of recording these thoughts and emotions has always been intriguing to me; whatever it may mean in the future, at least I’ll have the opportunity to have created something thought-provoking that may make someone else think.
86. I am controlling my mind, for it is just a machine that works based on its programming. A little time and effort go a long way if we are willing to put in the work to control our thoughts and actions.
87. My mind is full of thoughts, and that is a good thing. The negative thoughts come in waves; the positive ones can be persistent. But both are important because they keep me alert, aware and engaged in life’s challenges, successes and joys. I don’t want my mind to go on vacation or shut down after work.
88. My mind is full of thoughts. My head is a constant, noisy chatterbox. I am constantly over-analyzing and second-guessing myself. No matter how hard I try to be positive about things, all it takes is one negative thought to ruin a good mood.
89. My mind is full of thoughts, but I am yet to find the time to put them into words. They are scattered about, floating in my head until finally, I do have time to gather them, look at them and think about their meanings.
90. My mind is full of thoughts. Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by the things I think about, that I only consider what to do next. But there’s one thing that is kind of strange: In my thoughts, there are always people around me. There are also a lot of things going on and it’s not as lonely as you might think at first.
91. When it comes to stuff that matters, my mind is full of thoughts. As a person living in this world, I see the complexities of life. I see how things are going in different places and how they can be improved.
92. My mind is full of thoughts that won’t stop racing. All kinds of scenarios and possible outcomes are bouncing around in my head. My dreams, ambitions, and desires will never be fulfilled unless I do something about it.
93. Sometimes my mind is full of thoughts, so many that I can’t even think straight. Thoughts about what to do and what not to do. And it feels like I am not in control anymore. It feels like a forced thing, where my mind is leading me somewhere I don’t want to go. But this can be changed. Meditation has helped me with this and I hope it will help you too
94. My mind is full of thoughts and ideas. They keep popping into my head, reminding me that I have so much to do in so little time. But instead of running out at full speed or trying to get everything done all at once, I need to slow down.
95. The mind is what makes you. You can think of it as a vast, space that houses your thoughts and emotions. It’s not limited to the visible surface of the skin, and if you look closer or dig deeper you’ll find that it has a lot more going on behind the scenes.
96. I can think of buildings and bridges, I can think of the wind, I can think of running water, I can think of snow, I can think of rain. My mind goes crazy as it travels around the world.
97. My mind is full of thoughts. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side, sometimes the sky is bluer at home and little things that are meaningless in the end. But I have always ended up where I needed to be.
98. My mind is full of thoughts, my heart is full of emotions and my soul is full of passion. My mind is like a maze, although its labyrinth appears confusing, deep down it seems familiar to me.
99. My mind is full of thoughts. The moonlight shines down on my skin and before I can open my mouth, you are there soaking in every single word that comes out and every sound in between them. You know me so well and you must because your fingertips are almost as soft as the memory that feels warm against my cheek.
100. My mind is full of thoughts. They are louder than the room and at night they are all I hear. I feel like I can’t breathe. The weight that has been pressing down on me for as long as I can remember is growing heavier, each day bringing more anguish and anxiety.
101. My mind is full of thoughts, ideas and questions. It never stops questioning, thinking and imagining. A lot of times I get so distracted that I don’t pay attention to what I’m doing because my mind is somewhere else.
102. My mind is full of thoughts, and ideas, I am sensitive and emotional. I feel emotions deeply, but don’t always know how to express them. I feel empathy from others and can be moved by many things. My work is important to me: I want to be productive, organized and efficient in everything I do. Others see me as trustworthy, reliable and responsible.
I hope that the collection of my mind is full of thoughts quotes help you stay calm whenever your mind is unsettled. Please do well to leave a comment under this post, and share it with your loved ones. Thank you.