When your soul is exhausted, you feel like you are in exile. You don’t feel like yourself and you may feel a bit lost. You might even feel like you’re the only one who is going through this kind of thing. You may have felt this way before and you might have tried to ignore it, but now it’s time to stop ignoring it and listen to what your soul is telling you.
When your soul is exhausted, you will find yourself in a place where you have no choice but to sit down and rest. You will sit down and be quiet and allow the world around you to move on without you. You will sit down and be still until all of the noise in your head stops and all of the sounds that have been crowding out all of the other sounds fade away until the only thing left is silence.
It’s easy to feel like a zombie when you are tired. But when you’re exhausted, it’s a whole different ballgame. You’re not just tired and worn out; your body might be sending out other signals that something more serious is going on.
The signs and symptoms of exhaustion vary from person to person, but they usually include some combination of fatigue that doesn’t go away after a good night’s sleep, cognitive problems such as memory lapses or confusion, and emotional issues such as stress and depression.
Feel free to check through these my soul is exhausted quotes to express how exhausted you feel.
My Soul Is Exhausted Quotes
My soul is tired. I am tired of being tired. The things that I want to do, the dreams that I want to fulfil—they’re all out of reach. And there’s just no energy left in me to fight anymore. My life seems so fragile lately, and it makes me afraid that everything could change so quickly.
1. My soul is exhausted. I can’t keep up with the demands of my life. When my soul is exhausted, I go out and buy another one.
2. My soul is exhausted. I am trying to forget what has happened and move on but it’s very difficult because of the memories. I don’t want to feel sorry for myself but I need some comfort.
3. When my soul is exhausted, it’s because my heart is overflowing. I want to stop, but I can’t.
4. I’ve been up all night, I got nothing left to give. I need a break, my soul is exhausted to fight anymore.
5. I really don’t want to do this anymore. My soul is exhausted, my mind is full of nothing but the thoughts that keep running through it and all I want to do is sleep until tomorrow.
6. I feel like I’ve been punished for something I didn’t even do. What am I supposed to do?
7. My soul is exhausted. It’s just trying to rest… and I’m too busy to let it. Can’t you see? I’ve been running for a long time…
8. My soul is exhausted. There is no peace. I go where you lead me, no matter how far away from home it is. Everything is still and quiet and my soul is exhausted.
9. My soul is exhausted. I am so tired of being me, even though I know that is who I am and always have been. So I just tossed my arms around and ran with it, focusing on the good things in life. Like today’s weather and the fact that today is Sunday.
10. I’m tired, I’m over it. My soul is exhausted from all of this stress. I feel like I’ve been walking all day, with nothing left to say. But I’ll keep on walking—for you.
11. Sometimes I feel like my soul is so tired. But then I remember that God has been there for me through all of the craziness and that He will be there to help me through it all.
12. There are days when I feel like there is so much my soul needs to do and say, but it’s like there’s too much pressure to give it the energy to do both things.
13. I’m tired of being tired. I’m tired of doing too much and not enough. I’m tired of feeling alone, & I won’t let my anxiety or depression keep me from living my life the way I want to: strong, empowered, and free.
14. Finding the balance between work, social life and soul is a challenge. It’s not easy to keep everything in check. But with love and support from those around you, it gets easier.
15. I’m so tired, I don’t care about anything anymore. It’s just a matter of time before I do the same thing to you.
16. I am tired. I feel exhausted. I don’t want to be touched, see anyone or talk anymore. I want to sit in my room with no distractions and read or write something – anything except the smallest things that require action.
17. Sometimes I don’t even want to get out of bed. I just want to lay in it forever. Exhausted. I feel like I’ve run a marathon and fallen into a pool of ice water.
18. My soul is exhausted from feeling everything, but not doing anything. You’re not alone.
19. My soul is exhausted. I am so tired of fighting, of being sick and sore, of trying to do something and not succeeding. But please don’t give up on me. I wouldn’t want you to be disappointed in me.
20. I close my eyes, and all I can see is you. There’s nothing in this world that could take you away from me. My soul is exhausted.
21. My soul is tired, and my body aches. I so badly want to go outside and play. But the world has become too dangerous for me to go out alone—especially at night. So I’m going to wait here until morning and then sneak out before anyone realizes that I’ve left again.
22. The one thing that I’ve learned in life is that I am not okay. I am never going to be okay. But what I am is stronger, braver and more resilient than I ever dreamed possible.
23. My heart is a tiny, lonely little island, floating alone in the middle of an ocean of darkness. I’m tired of trying to keep it afloat. But I’ve got one more battle to fight.
24. When the soul is weary, the body will follow. When the soul is at rest, the body will also be. I am getting so tired of looking for something nobody’s ever gonna give me.
25. It’s hard to know how many days you’ve got. How many months? And then it’s hard to know how many years. But I can tell you this: I’m tired of being alive. I am so tired of being told I have to do things that I don’t want to do.
26. I’ve had a rough day. I’ve been running on empty for a long time. That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
27. The more you try to solve problems, the more of them there will be. The less you try to solve problems, the more time and energy remain for important things like breathing and sleeping.
28. My soul is exhausted, but I’m not. It’s hard to keep going when you feel like giving up, but never stop trying.
29. I invited the darkness to me and I let it in. Now I am afraid of this light. My soul is exhausted.
30. My soul is tired, it is breaking away from my body and falling into darkness. On Friday nights I don’t want to go out anymore. I’m a wreck, I need some help.
31. I’m so tired. My soul is exhausted, my mind broken and my body is numb, but I still want to live, to dream, to strive. It’s just that sometimes I don’t know what I’m dreaming of.
32. I’m going to bed with a smile on my face, but my soul is exhausted and I need some sleep.
33. I am so tired of being tired. Where is my soul? I am tired of being in love with life. I am leaving to recharge my batteries.
34. Everyone has their own type of exhaustion, but the thing is that everyone falls asleep at the same time. We all have a dream….to be loved.
35. I am so tired of this life. I just want to sleep, but I can’t. I’m a tiny bit in love with you. I know this is crazy but it’s true…
36. I’ve made the world my home, it’s time to leave. I never belonged here anyway. Life is a lot easier when you have things that matter, like your health and happiness.
37. My soul is exhausted. The only thing that can help me now is some rest, peace and quiet. My soul is exhausted from trying to keep up with your expectations.
38. My soul is exhausted, overworked, and exhausted. It’s hard to want to do anything after a long day of work. I just want to go home, make a milkshake, and relax for the weekend. But then I remember that I need to check my email again, write some blog posts, or plan my upcoming trip. So really–it doesn’t even matter when I go home.
39. I’ve been trying to do too much, so my soul is exhausted. But my heart is wide awake.
40. I’ve tried to find something easy and there’s just no way. All my life, I’ve been searching for something simple. But it’s not simple at all. It’s hard work, too much work. My soul is exhausted from trying
41. I can’t tell you how much I love waking up every morning and feeling like there’s so much to do but, in the end, nothing happens. Sometimes, I just need to clear my mind so that I can start over again. But I have come to realize that it doesn’t have to be this way; I don’t have to carry the burden of my own expectations by myself any longer.
42. It’s been a long week, my soul is exhausted from the stress of everyday life. I’m tired of trying to give myself a break. It’s time I took care of me
43. Life is hard, but then again I am not doing it alone. Thank you for being my friend.
44. If a man claims to love people, but he only loves himself, doesn’t it mean he lacks a sense of morality? The only way to be free is to give up trying.
45. Life is a series of events. Not all of them are joyful, and not all of them are sad, but life is made of both: the good and the bad.
46. It’s been a long hard day. I just don’t have the strength to keep going. Can you pick me up?
47. My soul is exhausted. I am overworked and under-cared for. I’m beleaguered by burdens, fears, and failures. But there’s something you should know: it doesn’t matter if you’re tired or not, what matters is whether or not we have the energy to do the things that matter—to be good people who make the world a better place.
48. My soul is exhausted. I can’t keep going on like this. I feel like my soul is exhausted and I’m at the end. I have to let go, but I just can’t.
49. My soul is exhausted and I need a good night’s sleep. But it seems that this is not possible anymore.
50. I’m exhausted to get up in the morning, exhausted to go back to sleep and exhausted just to keep going. My soul is exhausted, but it’s worth it.
51. Life’s little moments are too much for me. My soul is exhausted from all the unmatchable, unwarranted pain I have to endure. I am so tired of this life.
52. I’m so tired. I’ve been up for hours, and all I want to do is lie in bed. I feel tired. My soul is exhausted, my mind is weary and my body heavy.
53. Our souls are weary as we strive to love and be loved. They ache with the burdens of time, space and circumstance. Even our highest aspirations leave us feeling spent like we have reached the end of ourselves.
54. I am tired of pretending to be somebody I’m not. I am tired of living someone else’s life. The world is a prison, and I am a victim of its cruelty.
55. I’m feeling so tired. I can’t take it anymore. I’m holding on to a thread, but the thread is fraying at the ends. I’m so tired. Must be that age thing.
56. You’re already inspired by your dreams but don’t forget to breathe in the reality, too. What’s the point of getting out of bed if you don’t want to do anything?
57. My soul is exhausted, But I’m not tired. I’m exhausted because I’ve been holding onto the things that don’t matter for so long, holding on to my fears for so long, now I need to let go and take a risk.
58. My soul is exhausted. I’m done with being me. It’s yours now, so make it happy and use me as your canvas.
59. My soul is exhausted, and my mind is heavy. My heart is tired and weary. What can I do? I can’t seem to find the answer. There must be a simple fix here…
60. I feel like my soul is exhausted, overworked and stressed. I feel like it’s been going non-stop for the past few days.
61. I’ve been through a lot, but I’m still standing. My soul is exhausted, but it’s trying to tolerate things better than before. My mind is tired, but I’m trying to let go of the negative thoughts. And my heart is tired from all of this stress. But I want to be positive because I know that everything happens for a reason and for just when you think it can’t get any worse. It does. When you’re in pain, like suffering through the pain of
62. I have a full soul, but it must be emptied in order to be filled. As a human being, you are expected to be strong. But as a creative soul, you are allowed to be weak, vulnerable and exhausted in your moments of contemplation.
63. I am so tired. I’ve had a long journey, and I don’t have the energy to get up and go anymore. Wow, life is so stressful. I need a break from the noise and chaos.
64. I’m so tired of being a good girl. I just want to break out and be bad, but I don’t know how. It’s not a matter of being exhausted. It’s a matter of feeling like you have nothing left to give.
65. These times feel like a roller coaster. You go up and down, And I don’t know which way is up or down. But when you look back, You’ll see that the roller coaster is over.
66. I am tired, I am exhausted, and I can’t bring myself to do anything anymore. What is wrong with me? Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible.”
67. The soul is a healer and when you are exhausted, it takes over and begins the process of healing.
68. I am not just tired, I am exhausted. There is a difference between being tired and being exhausted. I have been so exhausted this week that I have been falling asleep while driving on the freeway.
69. When I am low, I look at the stars, and they remind me that I am small. But I remember who made the stars and I look again to see His majesty. Even in this tired body and tired soul is something that He has made.
70. My soul is exhausted, aching, and so very tired. So much is going on I’ve become numb to it all. It seems like the harder I work the fewer things get done. My mind can’t keep up with the day-to-day tasks needed for me to function properly.
71. I am very emotional. Sometimes my emotions are so high that I need to get a grip and try to get some sleep. When I wake up, I feel as if I am ready to take on the world again. Yes, it’s exhausting but the rewards are amazing when you feel like you can take on anything life throws at you
72. I’ve had a long day. I’m exhausted and just want to go home, but there’s still so much work to do.
73. I am now exhausted. I can’t stand another minute, hour or day. I don’t want to think. I don’t want to talk. I just want to escape into sleep, but once there, I am wide awake.
74. my soul is exhausted like a day full of thinking and no action. I need rest and refuelling to be able to process life again.
75. I’m exhausted. I haven’t rested or slept in months. What I need is about a month of nothing but peace, solitude and silence.
76. I am tired of being tired. To the point of tears, I am broken. I have been beaten down and bruised over and over again. I have tried and failed so many times. But, my time has come!
77. Tired of being reminded how you’re never good enough? Want to be the first one to know if it is because of something you did? Well here are some quotes that will keep your pride intact.
78. My soul is exhausted from trying to do everything, and feeling that it’s all falling short.
79. My soul is exhausted but my mind is in a whirl. I am so tired that I can’t sleep, yet have energy at the same time.
80. We all run out of energy from time to time. It doesn’t mean you are lazy or not dedicated enough, it’s just because you need a recharge.
81. I’m exhausted but I can’t sleep, since today is going to be another painful day. I can barely keep my head up and my eyes open, even though I am trying to sleep
82. My soul is exhausted, and my strength is depleted. My patience has ebbed away and I feel like hitting that button! I don’t know where this moment is leading, but I’m tired and heartbroken.
83. My soul is exhausted, and I have no more strength left to smile. My heart is too hurt to love anyone else, and my mind is too tired to talk about anything else.
84. I am tired of this crap up the road. When you wake up and your soul is exhausted, you have to make a change.
85. My soul is weary, O Jehovah. How long will you forget me? How long will you turn your face on me? How long shall I bear grief in my soul, and grief in my heart daily? It is for the news of all your hurt that I am shaken. My strength fails because of my desires. My eye melts away because of grief.
86. My soul is exhausted. My heart is empty, and my mind is blank. I am too tired to even think of words to describe how drained and defeated I feel right now.
87. Sometimes when I’m trying to do everything in life, I feel burned out. As a new mom, wife, friend, sister and daughter, I feel like my to-do list is never ending and that I’m spread thin. These quotes give me the motivation I need to keep going and remind me that women are capable of doing it all!
88. You will always be exhausted when you go home, so you have to slow down and take the time to rest
89. My soul is exhausted, my body felt like it was going to fall apart and I felt like death walking.
90. When you have had enough, and feel everything is tired, you need to recharge yourself!
91. Sometimes, we just need a little reminder that we are not alone in this world. We all have our struggles, and we all have our fears and thoughts. There is beauty in every one of us, which is why we should always remember to look for it and embrace it.
92. The hardest part about growing up is losing your faith in the idea of being grown up.
93. My soul is exhausted, but I can’t shut my eyes. I’ve got to keep going until the sun comes up.
94. My soul is exhausted. I can’t do it anymore. It’s not your fault, but it’s mine. I just don’t know how to stop it anymore.
95. My soul is exhausted. I want to run away and dream, but the world won’t let me. I’m sitting here in a chair, my feet dangling, now how do I escape?
96. My soul is exhausted, and my body’s tired. But the eyes of the world can’t hide from me anymore. I’m on a journey to find myself, there’s no turning back now.
97. My soul is exhausted, and my body is weak. I need a place to rest. Sometimes your soul is so tired of being this broken, but it’s okay because you’re not alone.
98. I’m so tired of myself. I don’t know who I am and what I do anymore. I’m waking up each morning with a blank slate, but the truth is that my soul is exhausted from trying to create a life of my own.
99. I give up. I love you all but my soul is exhausted. I need a long break from social media so I’m going to go off it for a while.
100. There are so many things to do, and so many people to meet. There’s so much noise in my head and so many hands reaching out for me to help. I can’t do it all. I just can’t. So I try to find some time where I’m quiet, where it’s just me and the Lord.
101. I admit it, I’ve been worn down by life. But let’s not be overwhelmed by our failures but stand tall and proud of who we are and where we came from.
102. I have often been tired, but I never realized what it meant to be truly spent until now.
103. I’m so tired and I haven’t had time to nap today, but I can’t stop thinking about how I want to do everything and make everything perfect.
104. My soul is exhausted from all the work I put in. I’m not sure if it will ever recover. I feel like I have nothing left to give. My soul is exhausted, but it’s the only thing that keeps me going.
105. My soul is exhausted. I’ve been up all night. I’m trying to get a good night’s sleep in before it’s time to start the day. I keep telling myself that, but my mind won’t cooperate.
106. Let’s go ahead and admit it. We’re all a little dead inside. But that doesn’t have to keep us from living life to the fullest.
107. The day I was born, I knew it was going to be a hard one. Being born is just like signing up for a marathon; it’s not something to celebrate.
108. I can’t wait to reach my end of life. The only thing that’s keeping me going is knowing that I won’t have to worry about things like death, taxes or even the world ending. I’m drained. I’m so tired that I don’t even have any energy to talk anymore.
109. When you are tired, it is ok to admit that and ask for help. I am so tired I can’t even think of how to begin.
110. Today, I am tired of worrying about whether I have enough time to accomplish my goals. Today, I am tired of feeling like a failure when I don’t accomplish the things that matter most to me. Today, I am tired of feeling like my life isn’t complete until those goals are met.
I hope you enjoyed these my soul is exhausted quotes about the struggle of life and found one or two that resonated with your own experiences. Know that you’re not alone in this. If you were having a bad day before, hopefully, you now feel just a little bit better. Please, go ahead to share these quotes with friends and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.