We’ve all had those moments where we were so mad about the year that is way passed that we just wanted to raise our glass with friends and family and toast for a new year. Since the new year is a time for celebration, more often than not it also involves alcohol. Alcohol helps break down inhibitions and can lead to great conversation and new friendships.
The best way to start the New Year is with a drink. Alcohol is a great way to relax and celebrate the end of one year and the start of the next. It can also be a wonderful way to meet new people and make new friends. It is also a great opportunity to make resolutions, contemplate the past and look forward to the future. It’s also the perfect excuse to enjoy some wine or champagne with friends or family.
Here are some amazing new year alcohol quotes to give you strength and courage into the new year and get you into a celebratory mood. Check out these if you want some great new year quotes that are especially fitting for alcohol drinkers.
New Year Alcohol Quotes
The best way to celebrate the new year is with alcohol, especially a glass of champagne. If you want to make it even better, combine it with good food and great company. And don’t forget to wear that new pair of shoes.
1. The new year is full of promise and wonder. Let’s make it a good one. Let’s do our best, let’s change and grow, and be better people. It’s time to start the new year off right by giving to those in need and celebrating with our glasses of alcohol.
2. A toast to the new year and an even bigger toast to all you wannabe alcoholics out there. There’s no better time to get over your fear of drinking than now.
3. New Year is a time to look back at the year that went by and reflect on how your life has changed. It’s also a time to make plans for what you want for the new year with a glass of alcohol. Happy new year.
4. Whatever you want to happen happens. And whatever you don’t want to happen doesn’t happen. That’s why I say drink responsibly and stay safe in the new year. Happy new year.
5. Happy new year. I hope your new year is full of blessings, health and happiness. Happy new year to all my friends who drink alcohol or don’t have a problem with alcohol addiction.
6. The new year is a time to make resolutions and plans, but don’t forget to enjoy yourself along the way with some glasses of alcohol.
7. Happy new year. Let’s roll into this year with a bang. Let’s make this the year we learn to love our hangovers. Here’s to the best year yet. Cheers.
8. When the clock strikes midnight, drink up. It’s time to celebrate a new year of possibility and rebirth. Cheers to the new year.
9. This new year, make it a new beginning. The one that you have always wanted. Celebrate this new year with champagne.
10. Happy new year. May this year bring you more joy than ever before. Let’s drink to make new memories and toast to the good ones. Cheers and cheers to a fresh start.
11. First drink of the new year to you, wherever you are. New year, new you. Make the most of it. Cheers to this season of rebirth and renewal. Happy new year.
12. The new year is a blank page waiting to be written. Grab a pen and start writing your own story. You only live once, and you need to get the most out of it. Cheers to the new year with your glass of alcohol.
13. Cheers to the new year, cheers to making resolutions, and cheers to the fact that we all have a little more time in the day to drink in.
14. Welcome to the new year, the time for renewed commitments and fresh starts. Let’s make every new day a healthy one and every glass of wine from now on a celebration.
15. Let’s raise a glass to the new year, which is full of possibility and promise. Happy new year. May your year be full of happiness, dreams, and joy.
16. Cheers to a new year full of laughter and delicious booze. Let’s toast to a dazzling year ahead with lots of alcohol to drink.
17. We all make new year’s resolutions, but if you want to succeed at keeping them, try this formula: start with a great week and add an alcoholic drink. Cheers.
18. Wishing you a year of non-stop fun, laughter and celebrations with friends & family. Cheers with these glasses of alcohol.
19. This year, let’s make resolutions that we can keep. Don’t go overboard on the champagne toast. And most importantly, give back. Happy new year.
20. Cheers to all the amazing people who brought us into the new year; we couldn’t have done it without you and some glasses of alcohol.
21. Start the year with a glass of wine, but don’t forget to slow down and have some fun.
22. A toast to the first day of the year. Happy new year.
23. Cheers to a year filled with happiness, laughter, good times, and alcohol. Happy new year.
24. A toast with champagne to the most wonderful, exciting and inspiring year ahead.
25. Happy new year. Welcome to new possibilities. One of the best ways to start it off right is with a big glass of wine.
26. Here’s to the new year, a fresh start and an exciting new season ahead. Cheers!
27. Let’s toast the new year with champagne and all the joys it brings.
28. Happy new year. Happy new you. Cheers to that, and cheers to this wine.
29. Cheers to a new year full of happiness, peace, love, and alcohol.
30. Let’s make new year resolutions to drink more and eat less.
31. Let’s raise a toast to the new year! To our health, to good times and of course, to good booze. Cheers!
32. Let’s drink to the challenges ahead and celebrate another year together. Cheers!
33. New year, new you. New year, new drink. New year, new possibilities.
34. Let’s start this new year off right and make it a great one with some champagne.
35. Happy new year, everyone. May this year be filled with laughter, love, and alcohol.
36. Here’s to you, the new year ahead. I hope it’s filled with happiness, good friends and alcohol.
37. New year, new you. This year, let’s make it a resolution to drink more wine.
38. Cheers to a new year, with lots of fun and drinking.
39. Time to party, time to celebrate. Let’s all get wasted this new year with some glasses of alcohol.
40. A toast to a new year filled with champagne and caviar, but maybe just a little bit of tequila.
41. This is the year we make amends, celebrate life, and drink our way to happiness. Cheers.
42. New year’s resolutions are meant to make you better, but they should also make you drunk. Happy new year.
43. Happy new year. Here’s to great times with friends, good wine and even better-looking co-workers. Cheers.
44. Cheers to the new year, an end of an era and the start of something new. Drink up and make merry. Happy new year.
45. Happy new year. Hope your drinks taste amazing and your celebration is even better. Cheers to a fresh start.
46. Happy new year. Let’s toast with alcohol. Here’s to a fresh start, new adventures and great memories this year.
47. You are the creator of your own destiny, and with alcohol you can have a lot more happy times. Happy new year.
48. Wishing you a year filled with good luck, laughter and plenty of red wine. Cheers to the new year.
49. New year, new you, and everything will be different. So cheers to a fresh start and this bottle of alcohol.
50. This year, let’s make a resolution to drink more of these amazing beers. Let’s drink to all the things we never did and all the things we have done. Happy new year.
I hope these wonderful new year alcohol quotes have cheered you up and motivated you to go into the new year with high hopes of fulfilling your aspirations, making a toast to your expectations of the new year, and cheers to everyone you love. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment and share them with your loved ones. Thanks.