Friends are jewels to have. They give you a reason to keep living, help you out when you need help, lift you up when you are down and encourage you to keep being the best.
They are real and love you for you, with your flaws and faults.
We can go on and on listing how wonderful it is to have friends.
Below are 120+ Nice Messages for Friends from the Heart to make your friends know how important they are to you. There are a lot of messages for friends on the net, but for our friends, we can never get tired of telling them how we feel about them.
There is no better way to speak but from the heart. Enjoy!
Cute Friendship Text Messages for Special Friends
Cute and nice friendship text messages for a special friend, the one you cherish.
1. I bless the day I met you because that day gave me a great treasure in the person of you. I love you and treasure your presence in my life. You are God’s blessing to me and one that I cherish with the whole of my being.
2. Thanks for being my friend. People like you are what make friendship worth all the fuss it’s about. You inspire me to dream big even when I feel safe in my cocoon, you stretch me to limits even I didn’t think was possible. I am proud to call you my friend.
3. You are the craziest person I know but I won’t have you any other way. You are refreshing to be around. I love the way you stand up for what you believe and give it your best, no matter the opposition. Our friendship has been a blessing to me.
4. You slowly slithered your way into my life with your tentacles of humility and compassion. I don’t know the exact moment we became friends but that moment gave me one of the closest and truest people to me. You are my pearl. Thanks for your friendship.
5. I don’t have time to indulge in self-pity or see the bleakness in living because I have you in my life. You are my sunshine on a rainy day. You bring out the best in me and as well the worst, and that one of the many reasons I adore you.
6. You are a great description of who a friend is and the perfect example of what friendship entails. I don’t know how I would have survived these last one year with you and your words of encouragement and support. Thanks for being my lifeline and a true treasure to me.
7. I never thought it was possible for us to be friends. At first, I thought you were all sorts of wrong, but getting to know you have been a joy. You are one person I know who is not afraid to be yourself regardless of where they are. You are independent and strong. Thanks for making me believe in friendship.
8. There is a whole list of things to admire about you. If I were to list them I would run out of words. I just want you to know you are amazing and very adorable. Thanks for all the lessons and advice. I am a much better person because of you.
9. Being friends with you has made me a different person than I used to be. Thanks for making good me see reasons to change and for accepting me. Your friend matters a lot to me. To me, you are like icing on a cake and you know how much I love my cakes. Keep being you.
10. To me, you are as precious as cupcakes and you know you how precious cupcakes are to me. You mean a lot to me. You are closer to me than anyone else. I don’t do well with words but I just wanted you to know how important you are to me.
11. Words have not always been my strong point but for you, I would try to phrase your worth to me. You are worth more to me than anything on earth that money can buy. You are a priceless gift. A wonderful person with a charming personality and I would gladly scream to the whole that you are a friend.
12. A flower is incomplete without it petals and sepals, the sky is incomplete without the clouds and no river without water, there would be no me now without you. You stepped into my life when I was at my worst and brought a ray of light and hope. Your friendship is worth more than gold to me.
13. We share a great bond that transcends friendship to become a brotherhood. You are my brother from another mother. I have learnt a great deal on how to be a great man because of you. You would always have a space in my heart and I would always treasure your presence in my life.
14. I make mention of you every day in my prayers and I think God for bringing you into my life. Having you in my life has brought a whole new meaning to living, has made me challenge my beliefs and brought about an overall improvement to my life. I am glad and proud to call you my friend.
15. I am glad to have you as a friend. You are a great source of inspiration and motivation for me. Your friendship means the world to me. Knowing you have brought about a massive change to my overall view of life and what it entails. You are an awesome person and a great friend.
16. I admire your tenacity and temerity. I have not met anyone more dedicated than you to their goals and dreams. Being your friend over the years has infected me with the same. You are always a joy to have around. Thanks for bringing joy to my life.
17. You are the most annoying person I have come across and the most lovable. I am glad of our friendship. It has been a great blessing to have someone as unique and wonderful as you for a friend. Thanks for being a part of my world.
18. My world would be incomplete without a person as awesome as you. Describing your qualities would take time but I just want you to know, you are a major part of my life- now and future. May God preserve you, so that we can enjoy more years of friendship.
19. Being your friend has taught me a lot of lessons. I have had to learn, unlearn and relearn and I have become much better for it and it’s all thanks to you. Thanks for looking out for me and always trying to make sure I am where I am meant to be.
20. I don’t say or show but I want you to know you are a major part of my life and I can’t imagine my life without a friend as wonderful as you. You make everything seem easier and better. I am blessed to know you and call you friend. Keep shining and radiating.
21. You have always been a darling since the first day of our friendship. The years together have made you more endearing and closer to my heart. Thanks for your commitment and dedication to our friendship. I don’t know how life would have been without you and I am glad I don’t have to know.
22. You have meaning and fulfilment to my life; you have made me look for ways to be better. You have made me challenge my actions, thoughts and words. Our friendship has brought out the best in me and for these, I am eternally grateful. You know you are special to me even if I don’t say it enough.
23. You are special in more ways than I can describe. Your loyalty to our friendship makes you more endearing. You radiate beauty from within and your outward beauty is enchanting. Thanks for being my friend with an endearing personality.
24. If I was to walk in the dark, I would pick you to be my partner. You always tend to know the answer to things and make even the toughest situation seem like a piece of cake. I am blessed to call you friend and have someone as amazing as you in my life.
25. I know we have grown apart of late but I want you to know that you would always be a part of my life. I miss having you around all the time. Those were one of the best times of my life. I would forever cherish our memories together. Keep being wonderful.
26. Having a friend like you is a form of bliss. You understand my every gesture, words unspoken and know what’s wrong with me even when I can exactly pinpoint the problem. Thanks for understanding me like no one else.
27. You have become more than my friend but an extension of self. Sometimes you seem to be a truer version of me than me but yet you are uniquely you with your charming smile and your amazing personality. Being your friend is one of the best decisions I ever made.
28. If it were possible to give you the world, I would but I can’t so I promise to be the best version of a friend, to pull you up when you are down, one who brings a smile to your face when there seems to be no reason to. You deserve the best things in life.
29. On meeting you, I thought you were an interesting character but getting to know you have made me realize how awesome you are. Being friends with you makes me feel like the richest person in the world. Thanks for enriching my life with your presence.
30. I admit to having taken you for granted in the past. You have taught me what it means to be a friend. I have seen the sacrifices required in true friendship. You stuck with me when no one else would and brought a smile to my face when the gloom seemed overwhelming. Thanks for being true to us.
31. Your sense of humour is epic. I really don’t understand how you bring life to any party, but I love you just the way you are. Thanks for sticking around, sticking with me and for sticking up for me. Your sense of friendship means a lot to me.
32. I don’t know anyone else who knows how to dissect words as much as you do, although I java learnt a great deal from you, it still sometimes creeps me out. Thanks for being such an endearing friend that I never want to let go of.
33. Friendships are extensions of our families and us. We are invariably reflected in our friends either in actions or words. You are my friend and I am mightily glad to have someone like you in my life. Your friendship is one of the relationships I treasure.
34. Being your friend means having a shoulder to cry on when you all seem down and gloomy. I would be there to smile with you and bring a smile to your face. Together, we would laugh at the crazy and annoying things because you are special to me.
35. You have become my conscience, the gentle voice that reminds me to make decisions I can live with and not be pressured into making choices I would regret. You encourage me to live the best way I can and I am eternally grateful.
36. Thanks for letting me grow into who I am meant to be. You have brought out the best in me and challenged me in so many ways. Thanks for making me see the importance of being driven to achieve my goals and dreams.
37. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me dream and you even make me cry. That’s how I know we are friends because of your opinion and your well-being matter to me. Keep being as elegant and charming as always.
38. No matter how amazing it is to have fame or be popular, they have less appeal without someone to share them with. I love hanging out with you and being a part of your life. My life won’t as interesting as it is without your amiable presence.
39. We have gone through a lot together. You were there when things were bad when things were uncomfortable when things were hard. You also shared in my joy, my happiness and whatever good that comes my way. You are a friend indeed and I love you.
40. To my friend like no other who knows how to push all my buttons, I love how tough you are, how you don’t let the troubles of life get to you and weigh you down. With you as my friend, I have someone who makes life worth living.
41. Memories are empty with someone to be grateful for or something to be grateful for. I have wonderful memories because you have been, still are and would remain in my life. I would continuously cherish our time together.
42. It is said that friendship is an investment. Well if it is, then deciding to be your friend has been one of the best investment decisions I have had to make and one that I would always be grateful for. You are worth every second of our friendship.
43. You are a pleasant fragrance, a steady rock and a fountain of wisdom. You are my friend turned sister and it’s been marvellous having you as a part of my little world. May all your desires come to fulfilment. Keep living life in a big way.
44. Our friendship means more than gold to me. You are my wings when I don’t have the strength to go on, my backbone when I feel like giving up and my favourite supporter. You inspire me in so many ways to be different.
45. Chance or luck had no place in our meeting, it was destiny. Meeting you has brought focus to my life. Having you has a friend has taught me the importance of having friends who view you like family and are concerned about you. You are a friend indeed.
46. You have very amazing traits. You take on the cross of others and champion their courses. You look for ways to make people better at whatever they decide to do. Thanks for teaching generosity and humility.
47. You have given me a new philosophy for living. Our being friends have caused a drastic change in my lifestyle. You have made me change for the better and taught me what it means to be a friend and really care. I love you. Keep rocking.
48. You came into my life when I was at a crossroad, moved me in the right direction and brought a much nee change to my life. You are my friend because there is no one as unique and wonderful as you. Keep being the best.
49. Your friendship refreshes my thirsty soul. It gives me hope and reduces the feelings of hurt and. I am grateful I met you and enjoy all our times together. May your life be full of blessings because if anyone deserves to be blessed that person is you.
50. I lack the words to appreciate and properly convey how much your presence is valued, your wisdom irreplaceable and your love as wide as the ocean. May our friendship be timeless and continue to wax strong.
51. Your friendship has taught me the importance of having the right people in your life. You have taught me a true friend. If I have gained nothing at all from our friendship, it would be to know what friendship entails. Thanks for always being there.
52. Your personality is very hard to come by. You are compassionate, affectionate and understanding. All these traits make you the great person you are and I am honoured to have you as a friend. I love with the whole of my heart.
53. You give the best definition for and to friendship. You are meek, wise and a different form of awesomeness. You are special and don’t you dare forget how much you mean to me. You are an important part of me.
54. Your understanding of people and things is amazing. You are always seeking the good in others which is a rare but wonderful trait. May you continue to have fond memories of our friendship. Keep being as wonderful as you are.
55. Daily, I am grateful to God for making our path cross. I pray that your happy moments would outweigh the sad ones. You have made realize the importance of owning myself and I am deeply indebted to you for that. Keep being as wonderful as you are.
56. I thank God every day for bringing you my way. You have been simply awesome as an individual and as my friend. Nothing in this world is as endearing to me as our friendship which has blossomed from year to year. May you always have reasons to always smile and never cry.
57. No one knows how to make me smile and bring delight to my heart as much as you do. Being your friend makes me soar higher. Thanks for being my wings and believing in my dreams and in me, even when all seemed lost.
58. My heart feels glad whenever I see you grow daily in beauty, strength and wisdom. Have a wonderful day as you celebrate. Every day of your life deserves to be a celebration of your personality and your awesomeness as my friend.
59. Your words soothe my heart like balm to a wound, your smile refreshes my soul like water to a thirsty man and your devotion is out of this world. Words are not enough to tell you how wonderful you are. As you have always done for me, may you find help before you request it?
60. Your friendship rejuvenates my mind and soul; it makes me better than ever before. Keep glowing in your skin and heart, my personal beautician. You are one of the few people who command my respect and you have earned it with your awesomeness.
61. You have made me realize that it’s all worth it in the end if only I can hold on a little longer, fight a little longer and love a little longer. You have made me believe in my abilities even when I felt I wasn’t good enough. You are a wonderful friend and I would always cherish our relationship.
62. You have created a haven of goodness for me and made me a better person. You are the nicest person I know. You are a strong person in mind, body and spirit. Your strength and love overflow to others. You radiate positivity.
63. Thanks for your reassurance gave me the strength to continue, the patience to be able to persevere and now I am better off for it. You deserve to be showered with love and celebrated always. You hold a very important spot in my heart.
64. Our friendship feels like a lifetime. You would always be my best friend. No one understands me and has been able to stick through like you. You are priceless and irreplaceable. Stay awesome as only you know how to be.
65. You have always lent me a shoulder to cry on and the words to move on. Thanks for being my number one supporter and a friend I can depend on, no matter what I am going through or where I am. I can never repay you, so I would love you with all my heart.
66. Keep being the champion of the weak. You are simply amazing. You are bold, an anchor and a steady friend. Keep making the world delightful for those who know you and love you just for whom you are. You are special.
67. I love the fact that no matter how tough things get, our being together and discussions of the problems, always make them seem easier. Thanks for being my lens to see the world a better world. I love you now and always would.
68. You have always remained true and strong to our friendship. Having you in my life makes my pains insignificant because you always give me reasons to smile and wonderful moments to look forward to. You rock always.
69. The bond of our friendship is unbreakable. The sacrifices you have undertaken for me, always leave me in tears of joy because I have someone as self-giving as you. You are my good luck charm. Keep glowing always.
70. Your imperfections simply make you the best. Your words strengthen and encourage me to always do better and be better. Being with you makes me happy and elevated. You deserve nothing short of the best things in life.
71. My world is not complete without you, just as the galaxy is incomplete without the planets. You are special and irreplaceable. I can’t appreciate you enough for always defending me. Keep glowing and conquering the world.
72. You have made my life a wonderful and exciting ride that I hope never ends. You are the best person to capture wonderful moments to be treasured with. You are unique and I’m glad to be in this journey called life with you.
73. Every part of you is valuable just as the palm tree. Your strength makes this world better, your weakness shows you are human, your laughter refreshes, your smile is mind blowing and above all you are wonderful.
74. Your advice always leaves me speechless, because of the depth of wisdom embedded in your words. Your intuition is incredible. Thanks for being my rock in times or miseries and pains. You are awesome. Keep winning a dear friend.
75. Having someone of your disposition in my life has made me fortunate. Your honesty even when I am being ridiculous is second to none. I can’t appreciate you enough for everything. I am very lucky to have you in my life and call you friend.
76. I am very lucky to have a friend like you in my life. You have enabled me to find meaning and hope in living. Your sense of integrity has rubbed off on me and made me stay strong and true despite the consequences. Keep inspiring and shining.
77. Thanks for encouraging me to be true to myself even when my opinions seem useless and my sense of worth was very low. You’ve enabled me to believe in myself. You are amazing. Your honesty pushes me right my wrongs and looks out for others.
78. We communicate even when we are silent and this is rare. May our friendship burn as strong as the sun and be as endless as time. You have been and would always be a very important part of me. Keep growing in wisdom and love.
79. You have become my conscience, making sure I do the right thing even when I don’t want to. I believe in you, I believe in your dreams. I believe that you are destined for great heights and I want to see you accomplish your heart’s desire. You are awesome.
80. You have taught me to be selfless, patient and to forgive easily despite the wrongs done. From you, I have learnt the true meaning of selflessness, patience and forgiveness. These traits have formed the hallmark of our friendship. I am blessed to have you in my life.
81. Keep daring and don’t let criticism and pessimism affect you or derail you from your trees. Spread your wings and fly. You are strong and I am proud of you and who you’ve become. Have a hassle-free life. Savour every moment, no matter how tough cause you own the world. I love you dearly.
82. You’ve helped shape me into who I am today. Your talks and patients have motivated me to make better choices. You are irreplaceable and priceless. I am all I am today because of you. Thanks for being there.
83. You have made me become sincere, genuine and a person of integrity. I owe you a lot. You’ve brought out the best in me. Nothing would ever be enough truly appreciate you for your tireless efforts. You are an amazing friend.
84. You brought fun to my existence. I am left in fits of laughter at myself whenever I remember how I was before you made me change my lifestyle. You are awesome. Keep beautifying the world with your presence and smile.
85. You are full so many amazing traits that make you endearing. Those traits are loyalty, commitment, endurance, bravery, beauty, intelligence, strength and wisdom. Thanks for never leaving me or washing your hands off my case even when I deserved it.
86. Blissful is the way I describe moments shared with you. You make every moment worth it, with your enthusiasm towards life. Never lose your joy and optimism about life. It’s refreshing and what makes you who you are.
87. Your name is edged forever on my heart. You have been and still are a friend indeed. You believed in me even when all evidence pointed to failure. You inspire me to be much more and to always do much more than what is expected of me.
88. You are a source of inspiration to a lot of people. Your lifestyle challenges me to want to achieve the best. You keep me strong against the turbulent storm that life is. Thanks for preventing from drowning in my mess. Keep being brave and conquering the world.
89. You are a friend to be cherished for a lifetime. Words fail me to truly appreciate you for your love and sacrifices. You are impossible to forget and hard to leave. Our fights have only strengthened our bond and brought us closer than ever. Thanks for being my brother.
90. I appreciate your honesty even in times when I don’t welcome it. You always say what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. You never indulge my weaknesses and vices but always look for ways and opportunities to make me stronger.
91. Your friendship changed my whole world. It brought a new perspective to my perception of things. It gave new meaning to my life. I have learnt to soar instead of crawling. We are inseparable like the two sides of a coin. Thanks for being a part of me.
92. Your presence is the best antidote to stress. You bring back wonderful and relaxing memories and enable me to channel my energy in the right direction. You are simply the best. Keep being the best cause no one else is like you.
93. You shine as bright as light in the dark and glow better than the rays of the sun. You are an embodiment of hope and you dispel it as fast as light. You are special and the dictionary doesn’t yet have the appropriate word to use in describing you.
94. Your weirdness is what makes you unique. It’s what makes you who you are. I won’t change that for anything in the world. I love your insane ideas and crazy attitude. You have made me learn to enjoy life. I love you very much, buddy.
95. You are a marvellous person with never-ending philosophies and words of wisdom. You are a steady presence when times are hard and hope seems lost. Thanks for sticking through. Being your friend is the best gift ever. You are one in a million.
96. You are various shades of kindness and integrity. Never change your personality because I love you just the way you are. You’ve brought truckloads of good moments to my life. Thanks for being my crazy friend despite my bad habits and weaknesses.
97. Most people can’t deal with my personality and how I process things, only someone as special as you. Thanks for being a great part of my life from infancy till now and contributing to my collection of wonderful childhood memories. You make friendship believable and worthwhile.
98. You are a rock to stand on and wings to fly with. You are wonderful and irreplaceable You are a terrific friend, who amazing in every little way such as enlighten speeches, advice that shed more light on issues and love that remains strong at all times and no matter the situation.
99. You are one of the most important people in my life. You are a gem, a real asset and nothing can replace you in my heart and life. You are a true treasure that I value above all else. Thanks for being my unique friend.
100. I am the luckiest person in the world to be blessed with a friend that has a special soul. You inspire and motivate me with your words and actions. You are as important as air tome. The world would be gloomy with your awesomeness. Thanks for everything.
101. You have brought out the best in me and been there to cope with my worst. You are a necessity to me. You are my jewel, a beautiful masterpiece blessed with a gracious heart. I have the greatest pleasure to be able to call you my friend.
102. Your processing of information is wonderful. You have an amazing way of viewing things. You see the good, no matter the situation that presents itself. You are a totally beautiful person. You value people and this endears you to many people especially me.
103. You have taught me to treat everyone with respect even when I don’t feel like or want to. You are always in my heart, engraved on it and close to my thoughts, so we would never be apart. You are unforgettable and awesome.
104. You have beautified my life with your exuberance for life, enthusiasm towards learning and ability to find fun in almost impossible situations. I have learnt to have fun and those are memorable moments that I would cherish till the day I die.
105. You have shared in my pains, touched my wounds with gentle hands and love. You stayed during my grief and have accepted me the way I am. You are an amazing and incomparable friend who has left footprints of commitment, loyalty and love in my heart.
106. You are one of the few people I hold dear to my heart, you have beautified my life and made it colourful. I cherish our moments together. You have enchanting eyes, an exquisite smile and an overwhelming personality.
107. My life has been a series of blessings and or of the greatest of such blessing is having you I my life and being able to call you my friend. You have been a friend indeed and I have learnt and am stilling learning a lot from you.
108. You are the first person I see out whenever I have news of any kind. You celebrate my successes with me and cry with me when I feel bad for my failures. You spur me on to never give up and always keep pushing.
109. Many people are in my life but very few can be called my friends. You are one of the special few who have been able to be my friend and truly be there when I am in need of help. You are amazing, my darling friend.
110. No one knows my unspoken words and the meaning of my gestures except you. You have become my family. My parent no longer calls you my friend but my brother. You have endeared yourself to us all. Keep soaring.
111. We fit perfectly as friends. We are so in sync that you complete my speeches even before I say them an understand both my said and unsaid words. I am delighted to have a friend like you.
112. You have a key to my heart because you are such an amazing friend with arms wonderful personality.
113. You are my hand-picked family and I am delighted in knowing that I picked the right set of friends. Thanks for looking out for me at all times.
114. You make life more wonderful with you exuberance and the way you embrace its touch. It’s nice having you around.
115. Life brings people our way but only a few sticks to us and making life worth fighting for. You make up the few for me.
116. You are my best friend and I am proud to call you such because no one else can take your place in my heart and my life.
117. Living has become pleasant because there is someone to share life with. Thanks for being there and for being my friend.
118. I don’t need a reason to call you my friend. You have been a wonderful presence in my life and I am grateful for that. Spread your wings and fly. Be the best in all you do, my dear friend.
119. The journey called life would be empty without someone as precious as you to walk beside me and keep me company. Thanks for filling my life with amazing experiences and wonderful memories. You are simply the best.
120. There is a gap in my life that can only be filled by someone with your qualifications. Those qualifications include selflessness, loyalty, integrity, honesty and commitment to those you love. I would always love you, my awesome friend.
121. You make my life more meaningful and beautiful. You are a friend closer than a brother to me and I can’t imagine my life with a dose of your awesomeness and weirdness. You are a wonderful friend to have. Our relationship is one of the relationships I don’t ever want to lose.