Once a cheater always a cheater. Cheaters never change and this is one of the reasons why most relationships fail after infidelity. The truth is that, once a person has cheated on their partner, they will always be tempted to do it again. Infidelity can be very addictive and it’s not uncommon for couples to have affairs in the early stages of their relationship, especially if they were unfaithful in previous relationships.
It is important to understand that cheating cannot be prevented because there are no guarantees that it won’t happen again in the future because cheating is not just about sex but also about deceiving your partner with lies and deceit. It is an act that shows you have no respect for yourself or your partner and shows no regard for your commitment to each other.
It is true that some people are able to rebuild their relationships after they have cheated on their partners. However, there are many who cannot ensure that they will never cheat again because they were only able to change their behaviour temporarily or they were never really committed to stopping cheating in the first place. So, these once a cheater always a cheater quotes can help you reiterate the facts that trust is difficult to be built again once broken.
Once a Cheater Always a Cheater Quotes
Cheaters never win, especially when it comes to love. No matter how many times a cheater tries to excuse or defend their behaviour, it’s just not acceptable. The internet is awash with the consequences of cheating and quotes are pronounced from the mouth of people as to the results of cheating. Always remember this: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
1. Cheating is like an abnormal genetic composition in the body of cheaters, even the most skilled surgeon in the world may not be able to remove it because once a cheater, always a cheater.
2. Experts reveal that cheating is the corruption of mind, body, soul and spirit. Cheating is like an abnormal genetic composition in the body of cheaters, even the most skilled surgeon in the world may not be able to remove it because once a cheater, always a cheater.
3. Every human is given room for repentance except adulterers. It’s absolutely impossible to change a cheater because they won’t leave their ways.
4. It is statistically proven that cheaters never change. When a person has cheated on his business partner, he has no other choice but to leave and establish a new company or ask the country’s authorities to dissolve the old one.
5. Cheating is a dangerous game; a dishonest act. No one should be involved in it. The consequences last for a lifetime. Always remember that once a cheater, always a cheater.
6. If someone cheats once, they don’t think it will happen again. They’ll just do it again to prove it. Once a cheater has cheated, they always have a story on why they weren’t to blame.
7. An individual should always understand that cheating is wrong. A Cheater can never change no matter how hard they try. Even when it seems they have changed, it is difficult for those who know them to believe because once a cheater, always a cheater.
8. The signs that someone is a cheater are never there; they just do it because it is the easier thing for them to do. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Beware! One of the most important facts to remember is that nothing is more valuable than trust. The unfortunate reality is, people may betray the trust you put in them and they may do it more than once.
9. Cheaters are often good at convincing the people who know them that they have changed and that they no longer need to be on the lookout for another affair. Yet, statistics show that once a cheater, always a cheater.
10. Cheating is defined as “deceiving someone”, in a sense, it’s like lying and trust is always broken. Cheating is a dangerous game. It is a dishonest act. No one should be involved in it. Once a cheater, always a cheater. The consequences last for a lifetime.
11. The science of cheating is complicated, but not always. It’s easy to see who the first cheater was, and why they cheated.
12. Cheating rarely works out in the long run. Cheaters usually get caught and then their reputation is forever ruined.
13. You can never understand why people cheat on their significant other, but sometimes it’s just hard to resist. It’s not necessarily wrong, but you may have to live with the stigma of being a cheater for the rest of your life.
14. In 90% of all cheating cases, the person cheated on is left wondering why the cheater chose to stray from the relationship. Whatever the case, once a cheater always a cheater.
15. Cheating is a reality that can plague the lives of people who are involved. Once someone has changed the trust boundary in a relationship, it is difficult to fix without major commitment and counselling.
16. Cheating is considered to be an act of unfaithfulness. A liar, who has been caught at least once, can never be trusted again.
17. Cheating is never acceptable. Once caught in one indiscretion, there will always be suspicion about a cheater’s loyalty and integrity.
18. Cheating is a deception and a crime. It is always wrong. Cheaters can never be trusted.
19. While most people manage to keep their relationships afloat, others aren’t so lucky. In a lot of cases, cheating can end a relationship.
20. If you have cheated on someone before, it will take divine assurance for that person whom you cheated on, be it in a relationship or in business, believe again. It is believed that cheaters can never change.
21. Cheaters will say or do what is needed to get you. They have no remorse, guilt, or shame for their actions. They are motivated by power, money and romance.
22. Cheating is like a genetic disorder. It cannot be removed, it can only be treated.
23. One study found that people who cheated in their first relationships were three times more likely to cheat again in any subsequent relationship.
24. In cheating, the reliability situation is always damaged, but not completely destroyed.
25. Cheating is a dangerous game. A dishonest act results in consequences that last a lifetime. The fact is once a cheater, always a cheat.
26. Being in the ocean with sharks is the same as having a partner who cheats on you. They can’t help themselves, and they will always cheat on you. It’s just who they are. Cheating is bad. Don’t cheat. It’s the right thing to do.
27. Cheating is like an abnormal genetic composition in the body of cheaters, even the most skilled surgeon in the world may not be able to remove it because cheaters never change their ways.
28. The dirty little secret about cheating that nobody talks about is that even the people we tend to trust may take advantage of our trust in them and keep doing it because once a cheater always a cheater.
29. Only a person who hasn’t cheated can truly understand what it’s like to experience cheating by their partner. If you are suffering as a victim of infidelity, know that it’s okay to feel feelings.
30. It is a common saying that a cheater can never change because once a cheater always a cheater. This is so true in most cases of cheating.
31. Cheaters are wired differently from humans with more conscience- it’s like they are built to cheat. Once a cheater always a cheater.
32. Once a cheater always a cheater, cheaters never change. There is no such thing as true love and loyalty in a relationship after one of the partners cheats. Cheating is an act of betrayal and dishonesty. If someone cheats once, the probability of them doing it again is very high.
33. Once a cheater, always a cheater. But how do you get past that? It’s hard to move on and trust someone who has cheated in the past.
34. If you’re in a relationship with a cheater, then you’ll be cheated on. Cheaters cheat. Cheating is what they do best. Once someone cheats in a relationship, they are always a threat to cheat again.
35. There is no scientific research available to suggest that people who cheat once will do it again. In reality, the things that make people cheat vary by situation and relationship.
36. Once a cheater, always a cheater. This is not just a saying, but it’s a scientific fact. Cheaters are more likely to cheat again. They think they won’t get caught, but they do. Even when caught in the act, they still believe it was because of a mistake on their part.
37. If you’re in a relationship with a cheater, prepare to be cheated on. You can’t spot them, change them, or get out of their way. Their cheating is inevitable. Cheating on a significant other is almost never a good idea, even if it seems like it’s the right thing to do at the time.
38. Cheating happens when a person breaks the rules of a relationship by doing something that both partners agreed they wouldn’t. Once that is done by a party, it will likely be repeated.
39. A cheater never believes that they will be caught in the act. Even when caught, they believe that it was because of a mistake on their part. They want to cheat again. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
40. Cheating is a dangerous game, and no one should be involved in it. The consequences often last a lifetime, both for the cheaters and their victims.”
41. Cheater is a word that represents negative qualities such as fear, lack of courage, and a weakness of character. And like they say, once a cheater, always a cheater.
42. Cheating is a violation of trust. It never happens accidentally or without intention. It’s often an indication that there are other issues in the relationship. Even if the situation can be rectified, trust is difficult to regain.
43. A person who has cheated before is prone to cheat again, as they are likely to have a personality that is inclined towards cheating. Once someone is labelled as a cheater they will be easier to distrust in the future.
44. Why some people cheat will never be understood. They can give all the reasons in the world to acquit themselves and promise never to do it again, but, once a cheater, always a cheater. They can’t be trusted. Cheaters almost never change. It is usually the nature of their personality.
45. When a cheater breaks trust with his spouse, it can be very hard to believe that he has changed. Even if he appears to have, those who trust him will probably still think that he is cheating.
46. A cheater is someone who has a tendency to cheat; even a skilled surgeon will find it difficult to remove this abnormal genetic composition.
47. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cheating is wrong. There’s no excuse for cheating – not a busy lifestyle, not another person being irresistible, and not because you wanted to make your partner jealous.
48. Someone who cheats is usually a repeat offender – once a cheater, always a cheater. This is often true in cases of cheating.
49. There is a reason for the phrase once a cheater, always a cheater. Most people who cheat don’t do it once, they end up doing it multiple times.
50. It is better not to cheat on anyone than to cheat because once a cheater, always a cheater. You may have to live with that stigma for the rest of your life.
51. Cheating is easy, but it also sets a precedent for future cheating. If you start down the path of a cheater and don’t work to change your ways, you will continue to cheat in the future.
52. Everyone is given room for repentance except a cheater because it is generally believed that once a cheater always a cheater. Relationships and businesses can be destroyed by cheating and infidelity, which is why trust is so important.
53. When caught cheating, cheaters focus on the belief that it was all a mistake. But, the reality is that even the most innocent of mistakes happen once, not over and over again, as is the case with cheaters.
54. Cheating is a serious relationship problem. But you can’t cheat forever, can you? At some point, you will get caught and face the consequences.
55. Cheaters tend to continue cheating because they know they can get away with it. They continue to lie and cheat no matter how many times you tell them to stop because the temptation is just too great for them.
56. People have a fundamental need to trust others and when this trust is broken there is nothing but devastation. People turn to their faith to overcome the turmoil that results from being cheated on and/or lied to.
57. Cheaters can be forgiven, but they should not be trusted. Once found out, a cheater is expected to end their cheating ways. Multiple chances given will always result in more cheating.
58. Some cheaters will do anything to not be caught, but when they are caught, they find a dozen ways to justify why it’s perfectly OK for them to cheat.
59. Every situation experienced in life is a lesson learnt, so if you have cheated, move forward and try not hard to avoid what had made you cheat. Being honest is the only way to live your life and make things right.
60. If you have ever been cheated on, it can be difficult to trust again. You may spend the rest of your life feeling emotionally guarded and wary of being hurt again. It is possible for healing to take place if you want to trust again.
61. Cheaters typically don’t change, according to research. There’s only a 5% chance they’ll not cheat again if they’ve cheated before.
62. A cheater never believes that they will be caught in the act. They think it was a mistake and that they won’t get caught again. Even If they do get caught, they might cheat again. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
63. When you cheat on someone, it gets very hard for them to trust you. Studies have shown that people who cheat are more likely to cheat in the future.
64. Repeated research in the field of psychology shows very clearly that past behaviour is the best predictor of future behaviour. This means that if someone has cheated in the past, he or she is significantly more likely to cheat again in the future.
65. Cheating is a morally objectionable behaviour, and it should not be rewarded with enduring friendships. Cheaters are relentless. Once a cheat always a cheat
66. More than 80% of people who cheat won’t admit it. Studies have shown that most often, cheaters are also serial cheaters. They keep doing it because they don’t feel bad about it.
67. Cheaters always find new ways to cheat again and again. Although we may trust our sister, best friend or boyfriend with our belongings, most of them will go on to keep doing it because cheaters always have a reason to cheat.
68. Cheating will be frowned upon by everyone, especially women. It is a shameful act that can’t be forgiven. A lethal sin in a marriage or relationship, it destroys trust. Form a culture in your class that dishonours cheaters and applauds people who are faithful.
69. It is believed that cheaters can never change. If you have cheated on someone before, it will take divine assurance for that person whom you cheated on, be it in a relationship or in business, believe again.
70. Psychologists believe that cheaters can never change. Did you know that cheaters never believe that they will be caught in the act? Furthermore, even when caught, cheaters believe that it was because of a mistake on their part.
71. Cheating is a cause of broken relationships; it damages trust, intimacy and the ability to have deep meaningful bonds with those we love.
72. It’s a proven fact that most cheaters are repeat offenders. Once they stray, they will continue to cheat. You can’t stop cheaters from cheating, that’s their area of expertise. Cheaters will always cheat.
73. The truth is that once someone cheats, they are more likely to continue the behaviour because cheating is socially acceptable.
74. Cheaters tend to cheat again. In fact, research shows that cheaters have a six times higher re-offence rate than non-cheaters.
75. The dirty little secret about cheating that nobody talks about is that the people we tend to trust may take advantage of our trust in them and keep doing it because once they cheat they will always cheat.
76. Cheaters never Change. Cheating is like a disease: it could be cured sometimes, but it will take time and the chance of relapse is high.
77. Cheating is an act of dishonesty. Cheating is a dangerous game and can have serious consequences. One should avoid participating in it. You won’t be trusted again because you are seen like that forever.
78. If you want someone to love, respect and honour you forever, never cheat. Cheating on your spouse can leave permanent emotional damage that lasts for a lifetime.
79. Cheating is a repeated pattern of behaviour that seeks to maintain a repeated pattern of behaviour. Cheating is a form of dishonesty in which one party benefits at the expense of another. Cheaters have a tendency to repeat the behaviour when they are not held accountable for their actions.
80. Their natural laziness and lack of integrity cause a cheater to seek out easy ways to do things or have others do the work for them.
81. A cheater who is caught will likely cheat again. When this occurs, the person that has been cheated on may be unsure of how to deal with the situation and whether or not they should continue staying in the relationship.
82. Investigations have revealed that cheaters habitually lie and to escape punishment, they use this skill to talk their way out of things. The fear of being caught cheating may keep some degree of loyalty in someone who would generally be unfaithful, but even the best actors can’t hide reality forever.
83. Cheaters believe they are smarter than everyone and won’t be caught. They have a high tolerance for betrayal, deception, lying and manipulation. They hope to get away with it, but even when they get caught they don’t see themselves as cheaters.
84. A person who has cheated in the past will continue to cheat in future relationships. Everyone is given room for repentance except Cheater because it is generally believed that Cheaters never Change, once a cheater always a cheater.
85. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cheaters are more likely to cheat again because once a cheater, always a cheater A cheater will always cheat! Once a cheater, always a cheater.
86. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once they cheat, they’ll do it again. When someone has a history of infidelity, it’s time to leave them. A cheater will always cheat!
87. Why put your heart on the line when you know he’ll break it? Once a cheater, always a cheater. Cheaters cheat. That’s just how some people are, so get used to it! If he’s not cheating on you now, he will soon enough.
88. If they cheated once, they’ll cheat again. The worst part about a cheater is that you’ll never know when it’s happening. Cheating is a weakness. No one likes being cheated on, but once you are cheated on, you can never truly trust that person again!
89. It’s so important to guard your heart. Trust me, cheaters are bad news. They can’t be trusted. Cheating is in the DNA of every cheater; it is a nature they can’t be separated from. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
90. Cheating is in the DNA of every cheater; it cannot be separated from them. Once they cheat, they are always cheaters.
90. Cheating is not just about sex but also about deceiving your partner with lies and deceit. It is an act that shows you have no respect for yourself or your partner and shows no regard for your commitment to each other.
91. Once a cheater always a cheater; it is ingrained in their DNA and can’t be changed. Cheating is a trait; it’s something they were born with. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
92. Cheaters cheat. It’s in their DNA. Once they do, they will always be a cheater. Cheaters will always cheat. Don’t risk it, they’ll betray you time and again.
93. Cheaters can’t stop cheating. Cheats and cheaters can never be trusted. If they’ve cheated once, they’d probably do it again. Once a cheater, always a cheater
94. The message is loud and clear. Cheats and cheaters can never be trusted. If they’ve cheated once, they probably will do it again. Once a cheater, always a cheater!
95. Cheating isn’t worth the risk. If you’ve cheated once, you’d probably do it again. If they’ve cheated once, they’d probably do it again. Anyone who cheats can’t be trusted. Cheaters will always cheat.
96. Cheaters may get away with it now, but in the end, they will always have to face the consequences. Don’t let yourself be deceived. If someone cheats on you then they’ll probably continue to cheat on others.
97. If someone cheats, there’s a reason to be suspicious in the future. Cheating is the worst. It damages trust, hurts feelings and destroys relationships. Being in a relationship with a cheater is like being in the ocean with a fish, you can’t stop them from cheating; it’s their area of expertise. Cheaters will always cheat.
98. Cheaters will always cheat. You can’t stop them from cheating; it’s their area of expertise. Being in a relationship with a cheater is like being in the ocean with a fish — you’re doomed to fail.
99. Cheaters always cheat; it’s their area of expertise. If you’re in a relationship with a cheater, you’re like a fish in the ocean – you can’t stop them from cheating.
100. Cheaters will always cheat. You can’t stop them from cheating; it’s their area of expertise. I feel sorry for you if you’re in a relationship with a cheater.
Cheating is a dangerous game. It is never a good idea. Most cheaters do not take into account the risks of cheating. They believe that they are smarter than everyone else and that they can get away with it without getting caught.
However, most oftentimes, the cheaters will get caught and they could end up losing things that are valuable to them. Therefore, I hope these once a cheater always a cheater quotes will give you more insight into how cheaters will never change.