Origami is a form of art in which the artist transports their inner self onto a sheet of paper. How so? Through origami creases and paper folding, one shapes the paper and makes them come alive. Origami was not really invented though it has ancient origins. It is thought that this art form originates from many centuries ago in China, where pieces of paper were folded into different animals like ducks, birds, butterflies and fishes. Other objects were folded which included symbols too.
Though it is an ancient art form, it is still popular today because it’s inexpensive to do and you don’t need any fancy materials or tools to do it! Paper folds into all shapes, sizes, colours, and patterns – even animals! Many people still enjoy making origami creations out of paper. There are many different kinds of origami projects that can be created using different methods and materials. Some people even use origami to make greeting cards or flowers!
Origami is also often used as a form of meditation and relaxation. It is also a great way to connect with family and friends, as well as teach children about geometric shapes and angles. Through these origami quotes and sayings, you will read the most valuable facts about origami.
Origami Quotes and Sayings
The art of origami isn’t about folding paper. It’s about transforming your inner self through a process of creativity and hard work. Origami has taught many how to be patient. It taught them how to hold their anger, control themselves and control their emotions.
1. Origami is a form of art in which the artist creates beautiful pieces with a sheet of paper. By folding, unfolding and curling these sheets of paper into creatures, people or abstract forms, an artist allows us to see that beauty resides within us all.
2. The crease of a paper crane, the tilt of a paper crane, all these little movements are the same in origami. You can make them with your own hands and make meaningful things happen with your own hands. Don’t just fold – create
3. Origami is an ancient Japanese tradition of folding paper into animals and objects. Origami provides a way for people to externalize thoughts and feelings.
4. Origami can teach you to see the world with a fresh eye. If I can’t fold it, I will at least enjoy it.
5. Origami is the Japanese art of paper folding. The word “Origami” is a combination of ori meaning “folding” and gami meaning “paper”. It’s really one of the most interesting things in the world.
6. Life is like origami, you have to fold it with the proper amount of pressure each time to come up with the most perfect shape.
7. Origami is a way of life; a philosophy, a religion and a lifestyle. Use your hands to create beautiful things.
8. Origami is the art of folding paper in such a way as to create unique shapes and allow them to animate.
9. If you have never been good at origami, you can get pretty good at folding the paper back into itself.
10. Origami is the art of folding paper into amazing shapes. That’s paper folding for you. A little bit of art, a little bit of science, and a lot of fun!
11. Origami never looks like the picture. The art of folding paper into beautiful things is the art of making peace with yourself.
12. As a folding experience, origami is a way to express your inner self. When folding the paper, be careful not to rip it, because it is fragile.
13. Origami is a form of art in which paper is folded into a variety of shapes. You can make the most impossible things out of paper.
14. Everyone can fold an origami crane, but not everyone can fly a kite. There’s a whole new world behind the folds.
15. An origami crane is an ideal quarter. It can fly high and wide without looking weak. Bring a piece of paper and we will fold a world.
16. What you see is what you get, but it’s not always that way. Origami is not only cutting, folding and folding.
17. There is no such thing as a bad sheet of paper for origami. It’s all about what you do with it after it’s folded!
18. Origami can be a way to express your feelings in a new way, and it has the ability to bring people together.
19. I love the smell of Origami paper that you feel when you open the box; I love how the crease of a paper looks and how beautiful the shapes can be, that’s why I spend a great deal of time folding paper and trying to get into this form because you create your world through origami and that’s what I love most.
20. Origami is the art of paper folding. The more you master it, the more it becomes your own language.
21. Life could be a bit more like origami, if only we were able to fold ourselves into a shape different from the one we started with.
22. We can’t be the only ones who think origami is cool. I never got tired of folding. I love it so much that I would fold it even when I’m sleeping.
23. Origami is not just paper. It’s a way of life. Life is a piece of paper, so make something beautiful with it.
24. When it comes to origami, the best way to learn is to practice. you can’t fold paper; you can only find peace inside of yourself.
25. Origami is like the art of folding paper into a shape. It’s just like a bag of wind, but you can use it to fly your hands.
26. No matter what you do in life, be it a good person or bad, always remember this: you’re an origami butterfly. You’re a collection of folds and angles. And when you open up the paper, the world will see the beauty of your shape.
27. Origami is something you can fold. Origami is an art form that combines art, craft and technology in a unique way. Origami has been around for hundreds of years, but wait until you see what this video is about!
28. Origami is the art of paper folding. And it has a high degree of difficulty, making it difficult to master the skill.
29. Origami is the art of paper folding. It is an art form that combines creativity and technology, and has been around since the 15th century!
30. Let your dreams fly up like an origami dream. Imagine a world where you can fold a piece of paper into an aeroplane, a pirate ship or a castle. Now imagine that the world is here.
31. Life is like origami, in that you can only fold it once but there are infinite ways to fold it.
32. Life, like origami, is a series of many small folds and creases. The art of folding, the pleasure of folding.
33. Origami can be so much more than just folding paper. It can also be a way to express emotions and share art.
34. Origami is about finding beauty in simple shapes and folding them into something new.
35. Origami is the art of transforming a sheet of paper into a shape that represents an object.
36. Origami is the art of folding paper into beautiful shapes. Folding is movement. The biggest mistake that people make is to fold a piece of paper and then stop.
37. When you think of origami, what comes to mind? It takes a long time to master the art of paper folding, but once you do, it’s so rewarding.
38. Origami is a meditative practice that can help reduce stress and develop balance in your life. It’s also a great way to spend time with loved ones and get creative together.
39. Origami is an art that can be created by anyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a kid or an adult, it’s all about the creativity and enthusiasm to create something from nothing.
40. Origami is timeless, free, and infinitely versatile. A lot can be learned from a folded piece of paper.
41. Origami is the Japanese art of paper folding. It’s the perfect gift for yourself or someone you care about.
42. There are two basic folds to origami: the first is called a “single sheet fold,” where the paper is folded once and then secured into shape. The other is called a “reverse fold,” where the paper is first unwound to create a long strip and then folded again, into a smaller and more compact shape.
43. Paper and scissors are the perfect tools for creating an origami masterpiece. We’ll always remember you in crisp and clean folds.
44. A paper frieze of animated origami phrases, animals, and shapes. The art of folding has a way of putting things into perspective.
45. Origami. When you make a little more, you get more. The best things in life are made of paper and your mind.
46. Origami has always been about being present, and about learning to live consciously in the moment.
47. Life is full of surprises, but the best ones are folded by hand through origami art.
48. You will never get lost in a world made of paper. You are the master of your own destiny, you are the paper-maker, the notebook writer, the drawer and the inventor. Imagine what you can do with your hands.
49. A paper heart may seem small, but it has the power to make someone feel loved, appreciated and special.
50. Like a flower that blooms in a new season, it’s easy to see why origami is popular.
51. The art of folding paper is a meditative act. It teaches us patience, builds our concentration, and inspires us to take on more meaningful challenges in our lives.
52. The simple art of making folded paper into something beautiful… It’s more than just a hobby; it’s a lifestyle.
53. A paper boat is easy to make, but only a master can fold it. Life is a journey. And so are your origami creations. What’s your favourite shape?
54. When you fold paper, you are being creative. When you make something from physical matter, you are being creative.
55. All the pieces were there, but it wasn’t until I looked at them in a different way that they became so beautiful.
56. Life is a jigsaw puzzle, incomplete and full of holes. But it’s better to see it that way. Make mistakes, and find your way.
57. Life is like a paper doll – you can make as many as you want and cut them into pieces and then fold them back together.
58. Making things out of paper is easy, but making them look good is not.
59. A beautiful piece of art is not limited to just paper, it can be anything in life.
60. Life is a papercraft. You can do anything you want, everything you can imagine, and you can be anything you want to be. We’re all made of paper—the only thing holding us back is our own minds.
61. Always be mindful of the art you are creating and what it can mean to you and others.
62. Each fold is a story; each paper is a moment. I have found a way to fold your world, and it’s not with paper.
63. The beauty of the self-made object is that you can become that which you craft.
64. A paper fold that reveals something new, more profound or significant.
65. Life is a beautiful, mysterious, and challenging thing. But when you smile and let go, the world smiles back.
66. It’s not just about making the paper into a crane, it’s also about the journey of your dreams!
67. The fine success came true with the paper crane which is easy to fold even an adult can make it. But you might need to keep folding until you create one that will be successful, but it depends on your hard work and will.
68. It’s easy to get lost on the path of life. Things tend to be complicated as you age and things get more serious.
69. A perfect piece of paper is more than just a blank canvas. It’s a canvas that can be transformed into anything from a house to a spaceship.
70. A piece of paper is the best vector for expressing love. Make a folded shape, and unfold to reveal your own unique meaning.
71. The best way to fold a paper crane is to make it without thinking of how it will end up.
72. When folded, a piece of paper is strong. But light. Thank you for your presence in this world, but also move on.
73. A paper crane is only as strong as the paper it’s folded from. A little folding goes a long way.
74. When you fold a paper crane, you’re not just folding a shape. You’re creating your own world and life with every crease.
75. If you close your eyes and turn your image upside down, you can fold almost anything.
76. When you fold a paper crane, you are creating something that did not exist before.
77. Embracing the world in our hands, folds of paper everywhere. Paper folding is an art, it can transform into anything.
78. Everything folded can be a new beginning and everything that began can be renewed.
79. The simplicity of the folded sheet of paper is reflected in the simplicity of our lives.
80. The paper is always changing and the room is always changing, and that’s what makes it so beautiful.
81. These days through origami, I have learned to be more calm and patient. I have learned to control myself, and not make rash decisions. Sometimes, giving something a second chance can change everything if you give it the right positive attitude.
82. Through origami practice, I have learned to be patient. I used to get very irritated and angry for no good reason. But through the years, I’ve learned to control my emotions and that has helped me become a more mature person.
83. You can make anything from paper, even beautiful things. Life is a beautiful thing to fold.
84. When you fold a paper crane, you are creating something that is beautiful and hopeful.
85. When paper meets soul, magic happens. The paper is beautiful, but the art is in what you do with it.
86. It’s not about perfection. It’s about having the courage to start over when you don’t like what you see.
87. Origami is the art of paper folding. With origami, you can make anything from a paper aeroplane to an origami house—or even a rabbit.
88. Origami is a creative art of paper folding. In the field of origami, there are many different techniques used, each with its own advantages and disadvantages for certain types of paper.
89. Origami is more than paper. It’s art, creativity and imagination. With origami, you can make anything from a simple piece of paper into something beautiful. There are so many ways to use origami!
90. Origami is a symbolic art of folding paper into complex 3D shapes with no glue or scissors. It’s an art that teaches how to live in a peaceful, calm and positive way.
91. Origami is more than just paper, you know. It’s art, creativity, and mindfulness all rolled into one. Do you have a moment?
92. A little folding can go a long way. Dedicate some time every day to learning more about origami, and you will be amazed at the results.
93. The art of paper folding is an artistic expression, a form of meditation, and a means of expression.
94. Learn how to fold the perfect paper crane in just a few minutes. If you can fold an origami flower, you can do anything.
95. Don’t let life’s challenges and changes get you down. Find inspiration in the art of origami, and be willing to change your ways when they need it.
96. Origami can be your new best friend. Your new best friend is always there for you and doesn’t judge what you do. Believe in yourself, be yourself and make things happen.
97. Origami is a way to express yourself, share your feelings and teach us about life.
98. Origami is more than just paper folding. It’s a way of life—a practice that highlights the beauty in simplicity, creativity and perseverance.
99. Origami inspires us to see the world differently. It’s not just paper, it’s a meditation on inter-relationships between humans and their environment.
100. Start with the dove. Bend it back and forth, following the grain of your paper so that it folds more easily. Fold it, fold it, fold it. That’s the thought that’s on my mind today.
There are many origami models that you can use to make your point or just to express your feelings. There are different types of origami and everyone should know it to find which suits them. It’s a flexible, whimsical and expressive medium of paper folding that one will never get bored of.
I believe you found the best origami quotes while going through these origami quotes and sayings up there and see a reason to take up origami if you haven’t and practice as much as possible.