It’s believed that one of the major discoveries of the 19th century was that of the subconscious mind. Before this, it is said that everyone took it for granted that all our actions were conscious. We believed that we decided what to do and then ordered our bodies to do it. All learning, all decisions, even our blinks and heartbeats, was supposed to be consciously controlled.
The subconscious mind is said to be the part of our mind that is beneath the conscious mind but can still have power over the conscious mind. It is believed to be the most powerful part of your brain. The subconscious mind is connected to our superconscious. These three parts make us whole. The power of the subconscious mind can not be overemphasized.
Due to this, some quotes have been written about the power of the subconscious mind. You will find some of the most inspiring of them all in the power of the subconscious mind quotes below.
Power of The Subconscious Mind Quotes
The power of your subconscious mind is limitless. It stores everything you’ve ever experienced, every emotion that’s ever moved through you, and every thought your body has ever experienced. When you tap into this power, it can change your life in powerful ways.
1. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool you have for creating your life. If you want something, simply think about it and then let go of thinking about all of your doubts. The subconscious mind will manifest what you really want in life.
2. The subconscious mind is the key to understanding your self-motivation and gaining a great deal of control over your mind. The subconscious mind is always telling us how much we need to improve in many areas of our lives. When we listen, it can guide us in making positive changes that can truly transform lives.
3. The subconscious mind is the key to your success. It can be trained and developed. It is your IQ in a bottle. It works twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and is capable of anything you can imagine. Be sure to take advantage of it every day!
4. The subconscious mind is the hardest working intelligence on the planet. It’s a powerful yet often misunderstood mind. It is far more powerful than you think. It controls your thoughts, feelings, emotions and sometimes even your actions.
5. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool in your arsenal. It takes no time to learn, yet it takes long years to master. Don’t waste your energy trying to control your subconscious mind; learn to trust it and let it guide you.
6. We control what we focus on. Focus on the things that are important to you, and you’ll see how our subconscious mind will help you create a life full of success and deep fulfilment.
7. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. Take advantage of it by being more positive, patient and accepting of yourself. Be your own guide. Your subconscious mind is the most powerful part of your life; take advantage of it.
8. The conscious mind is a very powerful thing, but if you want to change your life, you need to draw on your subconscious mind as well.
9. The subconscious mind is a place where all our dreams, wishes, and desires dwell. We can make our dreams come true in that quiet realm of imagination!
10. Always remember that the subconscious mind is at work, working tirelessly for you. Your subconscious mind will tell you what to do. Your conscious mind will give you permission to do it.
11. You are the creator of your life, be aware of all the power you have within yourself and use it wisely. How your subconscious mind works is just as important as how you work when it comes to effective health, wealth, and happiness.
12. The subconscious mind is our most powerful tool; by using it, you can do anything you want.
13. Subconscious mind is the most powerful tool we have. With positive thoughts, you can achieve anything.
14. There is a power in your subconscious mind that you can tap into to achieve great things. The first step to achieving your goal is to be convinced of their possibility.
15. The subconscious mind is the most powerful part of us. It holds all of our deepest and most powerful feelings and beliefs. Whatever we tell ourselves, we believe it to be true. If you want to change your life, start thinking differently about things. Remember, what works for you will always work for you!
16. Your subconscious mind controls your life, thoughts, and actions. The subconscious mind is the most important part of your brain.
17. The subconscious mind is the engine room of life. It activates all of our potential and makes them function in any way we desire.
18. The subconscious mind is the creative power centre of your body. It does things without being told, effort, or planning. Don’t program your mind. Let it plan for itself.
19. The conscious mind is like a tiny flashlight in your head. It simply illuminates what the subconscious mind already knows.
20. Your subconscious mind is the most powerful force on this earth. It can turn your wish into a reality, change your future, and don’t care who you are or what you have done in the past.
21. Your subconscious mind is literally a part of you, and it helps guide you to the things that are important to you. Make sure you listen to what your mind is telling you because we can’t always control the world around us, but we can control how we think about it.
22. The subconscious mind is a powerful force that takes over our lives and directs them in ways we don’t consciously control.
23. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool we have. It’s what controls our emotions, body, and health. You can use your subconscious mind to create anything you desire, from success to happiness.
24. The subconscious mind is a powerful thing. There’s no time like the present to tap into it, boost your confidence and get the job done.
25. Every decision you make and action you take results from your subconscious mind doing its job. You have to know how to work with the subconscious mind.
26. The subconscious mind is the part of your mind that never sleeps. It’s always working on things that you don’t even know about, like creating new habits and thoughts for you to make a change in your life. It does all this without you even realizing it until one day, you wake up and realize how much progress you have made.
27. The power of the subconscious mind is very strong. It has been proven to have the ability to bring forth amazing results if you listen to it and make your dreams a reality.
28. Your subconscious mind is always running your life. Never forget that, and never underestimate the power of the subconscious mind.
29. Your subconscious mind is an infinite resource. It holds the key to your happiness, success and satisfaction with life.
30. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool; it’s the key to unlocking all of your potential and abilities.
31. The subconscious mind is a powerful place. Let it take over and live in the flow of the moment.
32. The subconscious mind does not try to trick us. It is our experience that we have, but the subconscious mind is a teacher of self-awareness and wisdom.
33. Your subconscious mind is like a computer. It only takes one thought to make your dreams come true.
34. Our thoughts are powerful, and if we allow them to be positive, they will always positively impact our lives.
35. Your subconscious mind is just like a computer. It doesn’t know what it knows until you tell it.
36. You can’t outthink or outclimb your subconscious. It’s always there, working and reworking your every thought.
37. Imagine you are going to meet your best
The power of the subconscious mind is capable of achieving great things when it’s working with consciousness.
38. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool which we don’t even realize we are using all the time.
39. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool that can be used to change your life and create the life you desire.
40. The subconscious mind is the most powerful force on the planet. It controls everything that you do, everything that you say and think. The more good things you do for yourself each day, the faster it will come to pass, and you will live the life of your dreams.
41. Your subconscious mind has the power to change your life. It’s a mysterious little friend that you can call up anytime to help you reach your goals and dreams.
42. The subconscious mind contains our deepest fears and greatest hopes. The power of the subconscious mind is that it always makes us think positively no matter what the circumstances are.
43. The subconscious mind is an unlimited well of creativity, but more importantly… It’s the key to unlocking your potential.
44. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. It can help us to find our true calling in life and inspire us with ideas for new products, services and business practices.
45. The subconscious mind is the source of all positive or negative thoughts. It has the power to create and manifest anything it desires.
45. The subconscious mind is the toolbox of your true potential. The more you use those tools, the more they get refined and honed.
46. When you are trying to accomplish something, don’t let the conscious mind take over. Your subconscious mind can not only hold many thoughts at once but also process them faster than the conscious mind can. Listen to your subconscious and follow its direction.
47. The power of our subconscious mind is a terrifying thing. It’s capable of bringing us to our knees when we don’t even realise it has happened.
48. Your subconscious mind is the most powerful tool you have to change your life and overcome challenges.
49. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool in your arsenal. It’s a tool that can help you achieve goals, solve problems and change your life for the better. But it works only if you let it.
50. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. It can heal and improve your life, or it can be the cause of all your problems. Use your power wisely.
51. The subconscious mind is the master of all change. The conscious mind is in control, but the subconscious mind is always there, making adjustments to help you reach your highest potential.
52. The subconscious mind operates on pictures, feelings, and emotions. It is your true self, the part of you that knows what you really want and needs to get it.
53. Our thoughts create our reality. Thoughts are powerful. They influence our subconscious minds and create our future.
54. The subconscious mind is the engine of creativity. The power of your subconscious mind is what will determine your success or failure, happiness or suffering and peace of mind or anxiety.
55. The subconscious mind is the source of all action, impulse, and thought. It controls what we see, feel, hear and say. The subconscious mind is an untapped power waiting to be tapped.
56. The subconscious mind is a goldmine of creativity and imagination that you can tap into for inspiration, motivation and success.
57. The subconscious mind is the engine of your life. It drives your thoughts, feelings and behaviours in ways you may not always recognize, but it’s a powerful force in your life.
58. The subconscious mind controls everything that happens in your life. If you want to achieve something, start with your conscious mind and work from there.
59. The subconscious mind is the gateway to your imagination and creativity, so don’t forget to let it work for you.
60. The subconscious mind is powerful. You can go for months without making a decision, and then all of a sudden, you make one that is final. The power of your subconscious mind is that it can go in directions that you do not intend or think about. But once you settle down and let it work, there are major changes in every area of your life.
61. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool you have for achieving your goals and dreams.
62. Our subconscious mind is the powerhouse of our lives. It’s where we store all our life experiences and emotions. When you’re feeling stressed out, try to take a few moments each day to remind yourself how powerful your subconscious mind is and what great things it can do for you.
63. The subconscious mind is a mysterious part of the mental process that shapes our thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
64. The subconscious mind is by far the most powerful part of your mind and once you allow it to become active, you can make all kinds of changes.
65. The subconscious mind is the source of motivation, creativity and achievement. It’s your inner voice that guides you toward your goals and aspirations.
66. The subconscious mind does not know the difference between a dream and a miracle. It just knows that it is being asked to make things happen.
67. Every morning is a fresh start. A chance to begin again and make things happen. And every night is an opportunity to simply enjoy the present moment, so do it!
68. The power of the subconscious mind is so strong that one can get lost in their own thoughts and not even realize it. We must be mindful of what we think about and how much influence it has on our actions.
69. The subconscious mind is a tool that you can use to achieve an abundance of happiness and prosperity in your life.
70. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. It can be used to achieve anything you set your mind to.
71. When you give your subconscious mind the right information, it will create the life that you want.
72. The subconscious mind is the source of all your riches. Set your goals high; it will help you reach them.
73. When you live your life from the subconscious part of your mind, you’re able to reach places that seem impossible in life. Use this mind as a guide and start living the life you deserve.
74. You are the product of your beliefs, thoughts and emotions; the sum total of the “you” that you believe yourself to be.
75. You are not your thoughts, you are not your feelings, and you are not what other people think about you. You are something bigger than all of these things. It’s time to own the power of your subconscious mind.
76. The power of the subconscious mind is that it treats everything as a lesson, and I’ll choose to think of it that way.
77. You can’t buy happiness. But you can invest in the power of your subconscious mind and reap great rewards. Invest wisely!
78. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool in your arsenal. Use it to make better decisions, improve your health and boost your success.
79. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool in our arsenal. It is the place where all of our dreams, goals, and aspirations are stored.
80. We are all capable of achieving great things, but not by strength or power alone. We are capable of achieving greatness when we give great power to the subconscious mind.
81. The subconscious mind is an amazing place to be. It exists in the background, on autopilot, making sure that we stay in our comfort zone and fulfil our needs every single day.
82. The subconscious mind is our instrument. It can amplify the power of our will, or it can be turned into an instrument of negative forces. You play the piano with your fingers, not your thumbs. You use your fingertips to do what you want to do on the keyboard, not the whole arm and shoulder.
83. Your subconscious mind is the largest part of your brain. It’s responsible for 1/3 of your thoughts, emotions, and experiences.
84. The subconscious mind is powerful. It can control your beliefs, dreams, and even how you speak to yourself.
85. The subconscious mind stores everything you’ve ever heard or done. It will direct you to opportunities and resources that can create unlimited wealth for you now and in the future.
86. The subconscious mind is far more powerful than the conscious mind. It is what runs your programs and programs about you. The subconscious mind always wins.
87. The more you get to know your subconscious mind, the more you’ll understand how it works, how to harness its power and how to use it for your own good.
88. The subconscious mind is the most powerful tool in your arsenal. If you want to achieve something, start with a goal and a desire and work backwards from there.
89. The subconscious mind doesn’t care about the past; it just reacts to the present. You can change your life by changing your thoughts!
90. The subconscious mind, or the unconscious mind, is a part of the self that deals with personal experiences, moods and motivations.
91. We use a lot of words to describe what we see and hear, but our subconscious mind is able to understand that much in the way we dream about things, the ways in which people move and talk, and even music.
92. The power of your subconscious mind can be used to attract the things you want, create the life you want, and eliminate anything that is no longer serving you.
93. The subconscious mind is our great life changer. It can empower you to create the life you want or hold you back in your journey to success.
94. The subconscious mind is a powerful tool. If you want to change your life, you must change how you think, talk, and communicate.
95. Your subconscious mind has a direct line to your soul. You do not have to be in control of every aspect of your life. Your subconscious mind is the master of everything you do and say.
96. The subconscious mind is the key to achieving all of your goals.
97. Who you are, depends on what you think. A whole world of possibilities inside you can manifest if you take the time to think a different way.
98. The power of your subconscious mind is amazing. It can be used to help you achieve anything you desire in life.
99. The first step to creating a new habit is allowing your mind to be flooded with positive thoughts. The next step is choosing to act on those thoughts.
100. The subconscious mind is where all the magic happens. The key to success is your ability to influence, inspire and uplift others around you.
The conscious mind is said to be only the tip of the psychological iceberg. Most of our brain activity occurs in the subconscious, which operates totally automatically without any help from our conscious mind. In fact, as it turns out, we are rarely aware of just how much our subconscious influences us.
The power of the subconscious mind quotes up there have said quite a lot about the power of the subconscious mind. I’m sure you found them inspiring. Good to know!