There come moments in life when you just feel proud of your son. Whether because he’s all you’ve always prayed for, or because he just doesn’t seem to stop amazing you. Truth is, children need to be praised when they’re doing the right thing. That would serve as a yardstick for them to keep making you proud.
This can be such an emotional thing to do, and that could actually take the right words from you. That’s why I have taken time out to provide you with the best I am proud of my son quotes from parents. With these, you’re good to go.
Whether you’re a mom or dad, you will find what’s suitable for your dear son, and he most definitely will appreciate it.
Proud Dad Quotes for Son
A son like you deserves the most beautiful quote, but since I am not good at that, I will just go ahead to appreciate you for being the best son in the world. Thank you for restoring peace and love into my life. Thank you for making me a proud dad. I love you, my son.
1. Dear son, you keep making me proud in so many ways. I want you to know that, no matter what it takes, I will never stop supporting you. I’m so happy to be your father, and I hope you don’t ever stop making me proud. Thank you for all you’ve done to put a smile on my face. I love you, son.
2. I never knew you would turn out to be someone so great. You have made me proud with all you keep doing. I’m so certain that you’re just starting out; you will still do much more for me and your mom. I’m so glad to have you, and I hope you keep doing great things. Thank you for always making us proud. We love you.
3. You honestly keep surprising us, with the things you keep doing. You always aim to be better at everything, and it gives me so much joy to see how much you’ve grown, over the years. Thank you for always working on developing yourself. I hope you don’t stop, as it will help you go through life. I am proud of you.
4. The fact that you don’t wait for me to make decisions for you, is something that will always make me proud of you. You have proven to be a big boy, so many times. I’m so proud of you and everything you keep doing on your own. If you ever need help, do not hesitate to let me know. I love you, son.
5. Sometimes, I don’t want to believe that you’re not older than this particular age of yours. You keep doing things I will never imagine. I have no doubts that you’re going to be a great person if you continue like this. Your mom and I are proud of you, and we hope you keep doing exploits. We love you.
6. Years ago, God answered our prayers by blessing us with the greatest blessing ever. Ever since things have only begun to be beautiful. We don’t take your presence in our lives for granted, because it has indeed changed so many things. We hope that you continue to bring us love and light. We’re so proud of you.
7. You’re the only son I have; but with you, I know I have everything. As young as you think you are, you make great decisions for me. You keep striving to learn from everything I do, even when I am not comfortable with it. I’m sure you’ve learned a lot. Please, don’t stop learning. I love you.
8. The fact that you put all you learn from me into good use, is something that amazes me. You’re a great child, for not being comfortable with being average. Whatever help or assistance you need, I promise to always make them happen. Thank you for making me a proud dad. I love you.
9. Everyone knows how lucky I feel, whenever I talk about you and everything you’ve achieved. I’m very sure that you’re the best son in the world because an ordinary son will never do what you do so effortlessly. I am super proud of you, and I hope you don’t stop giving me proud moments. I love you.
10. At this age, you’ve done very well for yourself. I am very happy to be grooming a great man. I know that you will be more successful than I am, if only you continue to do the things that will put you out there in people’s faces. I love you, and I will continue to support you, as a great father. Super proud of you.
11. You’re so hardworking and wonderful. As hardworking as you are, you have never looked down on those who are not. Instead, you invite them over and make sure to motivate them to start doing what will be honourable for them. Trust me, I am a proud dad because I have a great son like you. Thank you for making me proud.
12. No matter how old I am, supporting you will always be inevitable. I can’t stop; I can’t do without it. You’re a special son, and you deserve special treatment. Nothing will ever make me change my mind towards supporting you. Thank you for making me happy, always. I am proud of you, son.
13. I might not be the best dad, and I’m sure I have so many things in common with anyone who feels he is. I always strive to make you and your siblings happy. And in turn, you guys make me proud. You keep putting my name in people’s mouths. I do not regret having such great children. I’m proud of each and every one of you; especially you.
14. I don’t have the best of clothes, because I have a son to cater for. I don’t drive the dopest car, because I have a son whose future is more important than any luxury material. Trust me, your future is the only luxurious thing I want to invest in. Anything outside of that is a waste of money and everything. I love you.
15. Dear son, it’s not your birthday and I know quite alright, but I just want to take a few minutes to appreciate you for being a great son. You have constantly made me a happy father. You don’t even pressure me for anything. You get things done, instead. I’m grateful for a son like you, and I’m super proud of you. I love you.
16. It’s been years since our lives changed for good. Growing up, I never had the best of things, but I promised never to allow my children to go through the same thing I went through. I’m so happy to see that my dreams have started coming through. In return, you make me so proud. I love you, son.
17. You’re the most brilliant son ever. I have lost count of how many times you’ve made me proud. You don’t even struggle to do it, because it has become a part of you. I’m so happy that I have all I want, as a father. I’m only concerned about the fact that you won’t stop making me proud. I love you so much, my son.
18. My parents were never there for me. I had to go through a lot of bad times before I could get an education. Since then, I have made sure to only keep taking care of my children, because that’s all that matters, at the very end of the day. I know I have done so much, but it’s nothing, compared to what I have planned out. Keep making me proud.
19. Every year, you keep receiving the award for the best student. This alone is enough to make me proud, for the rest of my life. You study so hard, that you hardly have time for yourself. I’m happy that your hard work keeps paying off. Soon, you will know how much you mean to me. For now, I’m just proud of you.
20. I have come to the conclusion that making me proud and happy, is what you will continue to be good at. When I was your age, my parents weren’t as proud as I am now. You’ve only made things beautiful for me, my son. Nothing will ever stop me from giving you the best. I am proud of you.
21. I can’t thank you enough for always rewarding me greatly for my labour. Yes, I labour so much to give you the best, but you’ve never ever disappointed me. I must confess, God gave me the best son, and I am grateful for that. As long as I live, you will only continue to enjoy the best of everything. I love you, my dear son.
22. As a proud and responsible dad, I must let you know how I feel, each time you make me proud. This is something you do so effortlessly. I can’t remember the last time I had to scold or yell at you for anything you did wrong. Thank you for turning a new leaf. Your growth makes me so proud and happy. Keep it up, my son.
23. Even when you were little, you never stopped making me proud. You’re all grown now, and it still seems like your favourite thing to do. I honestly don’t know what I have done to deserve such a great son. Like I always say; I will never make you regret being my son. You have my support, forever. I am proud!
24. You have done very well for yourself, dear son. You are married with kids, and your wife has never complained to me about you. Shows that you took all the good parts of me. I’m so happy to have a son who’s so responsible and respectful. You’re doing very well, and I hope you only continue this way. I am proud of you.
25. I have never doubted whatever you do because you’ve always been a great person. Even when you were little, I always left you to do whatever you liked. I’m glad that I never stopped you from following your mind. Now, I know that God really loves me, by giving me the best son ever. I’m a proud dad.
Proud to be Your Mom Quotes for Son
A son like you are a prayer request for every parent. No parent will not love to have you in their life. You’ve been my best friend for years, and now, I’m thanking you for restoring peace and love into my life. Thank you for making me a proud mom. I love you, my son.
26. As a mom, my prayer has always been to reap the fruits of my labour. Ever since you came of age, you’ve never stopped surprising me. You keep making me happy by checking on me with gifts and making sure that I am always fine. I’m so happy that you don’t belong to someone else. I am proud of you, son. And, I love you so much.
27. I have always known that times like these will come, I just didn’t know when. I’m so happy to be alive, not just as a woman, but a mother to the most wonderful son ever. Heaven blesses the day you became mine. I promise to always love and support you, no matter what it takes away from me. I am always proud of you.
28. I have never been lucky with love, but with you, I have abundant love. You’re the only one who loves me without judgement. You always make me happy, regardless of whatever anyone tells you about me. I’m so happy that God answered my prayers through you. I hope you continue to be happy, forever. Thank you for choosing me.
29. I had no idea what God was planning, but when you came, it all became evident. I’m so happy to be called your mother. I might not be doing enough, but you are doing more than enough, and this will only push me to become a better mom. I am super proud of you and everything you keep doing on your own. I love you so much.
30. For years, you’ve only continued to show me that, true love truly exists, and it doesn’t have to be between two lovers. I’m so happy that I found love with you. You’re so amazing in every way. I’m also happy that I have never been short of the necessary things to take good care of you. God keeps making it away, and I am grateful.
31. Saying that I am proud of you, will be the biggest understatement of the century. I am prouder. In fact, I am the proudest mother on earth. God answered my prayers, by giving me my heart desire, which is you. Dear son, you mean the whole to me, and I’m so glad that I mean the same to you. I’m so proud of you.
32. Being your mom has only continued to be a blessing, ever since I had you. I don’t care what other people think about me, as long as you continue to make me proud. God answered my prayers through you, and I have vowed never to make you go through any form of stress in this life. I will take good care of you, and I’m sure you will make me proud.
33. God really does answers prayers. You have no idea how much I prayed to God, for you. I was so happy when the doctors told me that you came out of me. You looked so cute and beautiful. No wonder, you’ve grown to be the most handsome man in the world. I’m so proud of you, son. Keep doing great things.
34. If anything, I will always support you. You were the one who made my dream of becoming a mom, come true. Being a mom remains the greatest blessing of God to me. I’m so happy that I have you. I hope you continue to be a blessing to me and the whole world at large. I’m so proud of you, my son. Thank you for choosing me.
35. I never knew God was preparing the best for me, I thought I lost it all. Right now, I feel so emotional. I know it’s not your birthday yet, but the thoughts of how it all started, will not just go away. I’m so grateful that years later, you’ve only turned out to be the best son ever. I love you, and I’m very proud of you.
36. I have never had a problem with you. I have seen so many mothers curse their own children, but you’ve never given me a reason to. Making me happy and proud top your priorities. I’m happy to have you in my life, and I’m very sure that so many people feel the same way. I know you won’t stop making me proud, and that’s why I won’t stop loving you.
37. I have always prayed for proud moments, and here is one. Dear son, you’re the most beautiful thing in my life. The fact that I have a son like you, means that I have everything. Honestly, you’re more like an angel to me than a son. If God tarries, I will not stop being a good mom to you. I love you so much.
38. We have the strongest bond ever, and this is everything to me. I feel at peace, knowing that I have a son who tells me about everything that goes on in his life. It may seem weird to people, but it’s everything to me. I’m grateful for the level of vulnerability you display when you’re with me. I promise to always lead you right. All my love.
39. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and everyone knows that this is nothing but a fact! Son, you’re making me very happy. Whenever I talk about you, I just smile. I have never had any difficulty in training you. I’m grateful for what you’ve done for me, what you’re doing, and what you’re yet to do. I’m proud of you.
40. I must confess that this is the biggest blessing in my life. God really did wonders in my life, by giving me a son like you. At this point, I think I need to meet the woman you’d love to marry. I can’t wait to see my grandchildren, as I know they’d be more beautiful and handsome than their father. Make me proud soon, my son.
41. If I fail to acknowledge that you’ve been a blessing to me, then I will be an ingrate. I have laboured so much to get you here, but you’ve never spared a minute without making me happy. You constantly make me proud, as you live for me. I am a happy and proud mom because I have you. I would love to enjoy moments like this, forever. I love you, son.
42. I will never let a second go by, without appreciating you for being the greatest blessing from God to me. Ever since I had you, I have never had a reason to cry. You only keep making me proud. I am happy to have you in my life. I promise never to make you regret being my son. I love you, and I hope to do more for you if you give me the chance.
43. For choosing to be my son, you deserve to be treasured forever. I have had my most cherished memories with you, my son. You make me happy without a reason. You go all out for me, whenever you need to. Thank you for supporting my dreams, even after you’ve come of age and have your own dreams to chase. I am super proud of you.
44. Dear son, I have always known you to be a gentleman. You’ve never stepped on the toes of anyone. You go your own way without making people feel uncomfortable. Ever since you got married, it’s been the same story. You haven’t changed a bit. Your wife will always call to thank me for doing a great job on you. Thank you for always making me proud, son. I love you, forever.
45. It’s been years since I had you, but the whole thing still feels the same. You’re still the most wonderful and humble boy ever, even though you’re the most stubborn. I’m happy to call you my son. And knowing that this is going to be forever, makes me feel like I will not miss heaven. I love you, dear son. And I’m so proud of you.
46. Calling you my son, has become my favourite thing to do. You’re so kind and amazing in every way. I’m always thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful son. Also, the things you do make me happy. I promise to keep supporting you, no matter how hard it gets. I’m so proud of you, my son.
46. I have lost count of how many times I have had to explain to people, that I haven’t done anything special on you. I just simply trained you the way a mom would train her son. I’m so happy that you keep giving me bragging rights. For choosing me, I will never stop loving you. Proud of you, dear son.
47. It’s been years of being your mom, and the story is still the same. You still haven’t changed from being that kindhearted boy. You love everyone equally, regardless of the bad things they’ve done to you. As a mom, I have learned so much from you. I hope you keep being relevant. I’m super proud, my son.
48. You’re the only true friend I have. You’re the only one who sees me at my weakest and worst and still never judges me. You’re so full of wisdom and knowledge. I feast on your strength, whenever I am weak. You’ve been so good to me, and I’m a grateful mom, because of you. I love you, son.
49. Honestly, I feel like I don’t do enough. We all know that you’re a great guy. You go all out to support and celebrate the people in your life. You’ve made so many people happy with your kindheartedness. I’m grateful for you and all you’re about to achieve. I say big cheers to better days ahead. I love you.
50. I woke up this morning, and couldn’t stop thinking about how the whole thing started. You, my son, have been a great boy, from the beginning. You came into my life, wiped away my tears, and made sure I got what I wanted out of life. I will forever be indebted to you. Do have a good day.
Proud to Call You My Son Messages
I’m yet to see who you can’t make happy. You’ve done even things that seem impossible for me to do. You’re a great boy, and I’m so happy and proud to call you my son. I hope you don’t stop doing great. No, it’s not your birthday. I just thought to appreciate you with this message.
51. Dear son, you’ve done so much for me, that I can’t even keep track of. You’re just a loving and caring soul, and I’m so grateful to be your driver into this world. I thank you for choosing to be on this journey with me. Trust me, it’s been worthwhile and nothing is as beautiful. I’m so proud of how you keep making a change in society. Keep it up.
52. Love found me, the day I birthed you. I never knew I would ever eat out of the good fruits of motherhood. This has been a life-changing journey, and I’m so proud to be embodying, both the highs and lows. At the very end of the day, I have you; and that’s all that matters. I’m proud of you, son.
53. Yes, I talk about you, everywhere I go. You’ve made motherhood so easy for me. Trust me, I’m so ready to take on any challenge, because of you. You’re grown, and I’m happy that you keep doing all you do. I will forever be behind you, supporting you all the way. I love you, and I’m proud of you.
54. Because of you, I will always find reasons to be happy with life. Things might seem not smooth now, but there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. I see how hard you work, and I can’t stop shedding tears. I’m very sure, it will soon be over, and we will have our best lives back. I’m so proud of you, nonetheless.
55. The day you decided to be my son, my life changed forever. I doubt you know the gravity of what you did; the many people you caused to smile, because of me. Hey son, you’re my miracle, and I won’t trade you for even a billion dollars. I love you, and I hope you don’t stop making me proud.
56. Whenever I get the chance to talk about you, I do not miss it. I mean, what sort of mom would have a son like you, and wouldn’t want to keep talking about him? I found true love and happiness in you, son. I’m never going to let you down, no matter what happens. I am so proud of you, my baby.
57. You have no idea the level of pride I feel, whenever I just think about you. Trust me, it’s unexplainable. You make me so proud and happy. People now believe I’m the best mom and want to be associated with me. I have always dreamed of this time, and I’m so happy it’s finally here. Thank you for making me proud.
58. As stubborn as you are, the whole house is nothing without you. The whole place is always boring, in your absence. We all can’t stop talking about you, because you’re the one who brings real fun to this family. While everyone is lucky to have you, I feel so proud and blessed to call you my son. I love you.
59. I always look forward to spending quality time with you, my son. Whenever you’re in school, I miss you so much. You’re my confidant and confidence. I can’t do anything without you, because you complete me. While your dad keeps being jealous of us, I just want you to know that, I am proud of you.
60. Even though I don’t show it enough, you know what you mean to me. I love you more than I love myself, and this can be traced to how I treat you. You literally are my life and the reason I live. Today, I’m feeling appreciative of all you’ve been to me. I am proud of you, son.
61. You have really tried for me and your siblings. No matter what you’re going through, you just always show up for us. I mean, you have your own family, but you acknowledge that we were first there, before they came. Thank you for the love and support, always. We are all very proud of you.
62. Things have happened to me, and you were the only one who stood by me. My darling son, you just always support me and everyone. You’ve been there from the beginning, and I have no regrets about having you as my son. I only pray to God to keep you forever, because you deserve to live forever. I love you.
63. Life has really dealt with me, but I thank God for sending you to rescue me. If it weren’t for your birth, maybe things would’ve gone worse. I’m so happy to have you in my world. I hope you reign in there, forever. Thank you for choosing me. I’m never going to take this for granted. I love you, and I’m proud of you, my son.
64. The moment you took your first step, I immediately knew that you’d be someone great in life. This particular step has paved the way for so many great things in your life. You’re a genius and your judgement on things are always right. I literally can take no decision without first seeking your permission. I love it, and I love you.
65. My life has really changed, and people can see it. Your presence made everything have life. I’m grateful for the life I live now, and I’m hopeful for a better one because I know it would come. Thank you for always doing the right thing. Make me proud forever, my son. You know I love you.
66. You might see me as the strictest mom instead of the best mom, but that’s very well understood. I’m only strict because I don’t want you to tow the wrong path. I want you to have a good life, and this won’t be possible if I don’t get stern with you. I hope you understand? Trust me, you make me so proud.
67. Experiencing proud moments is always one of the beautiful things that make a mom happy. You have given me that in abundance, and I can’t even deny it. I’m so grateful to God for you, and I honestly hope the happy times don’t go away. I love you, I’m proud of you, and I hope you keep doing very well. Cheers!
68. You literally worked your way through getting to where you are, at the moment. You worked so hard, I thought you were going to break down. You only had the urge to continue doing what is required of you. I’m so happy that you’re getting it right. I hope you don’t ever feel lost. I’m proud of you, my son.
69. A win is a win; no small, no big. And because of that, I will continue to clap for you and support you. As a great father, that’s what’s expected of me. I have trained you in the way of the Lord, but I also need to support you, when it’s needed. So far, you’ve done very well. Can’t wait to celebrate with you, soon. I am proud of you.
70. I don’t care what anyone thinks, as long as you keep making me proud. Truth is, people will always feel the need to talk about what’s not their business, but the best thing is to feign ignorance when they do. I love and understand you, and I think that’s enough for you to know that the world isn’t against you. Super proud of you, champ.
71. Maybe I am nothing close to being the best father, but I know that my type is very rare. I go all out for my kids, including you. But you, have been the best of all, ever since. Your love for me is unquantifiable, and so is mine. I’m thankful that we have so much in common, and this is one of the things that keep me going. I am a proud father, and I love the feeling.
72. It’s definitely no news, that I have the best son ever. You’re a blessing to me and the world at large. Even though you’re not recognized yet, you are not bothered. You only keep doing what a star does. Very soon, you will be recognized all over the world, and then, you will have your flowers. I love you.
73. You will always be the best son. Through you, I became the best father. No one comes close to me, in parenting. I love how God helps me to train you in the best way. Even though I don’t have the luxury of good things, I have you, and nothing else matters. Thank you for allowing me to do my job. I love you.
74. I have lost count of how many times I have had to tell you how much you mean to me, but honestly, I just might keep doing this. My life took a whole new turn, the moment I welcomed you into the world. I’m very happy to be your mom, and this is a title I would love to have, forever. Thank you.
75. For always coming through for me, you deserve all the love. Despite all you’ve heard of me, the only thing that matters to you is that I am your mother. Thank you for choosing me before anyone. Thank you for placing me above every other person. This means a lot, and grateful for it. I’m proud of you.
Proud of My Son’s Accomplishments Messages
Dear son, your dreams scare me, honestly. I still wonder how you go about making them happen, without feeling the heat. Or maybe you’ve learnt to sort yourself out without involving anyone. I’m so proud of you for your accomplishments. They are so huge, and I hope you achieve more.
76. Truth be told, you have done very well for yourself. I mean, all the long nights of crying and making sure things work out, never went in vain. You really struggled, but I’m very happy that those times are over. Here’s the new dawn, and I hope this time lasts forever. I’m so proud of all your achievements, my son.
77. From the way I support you, you already know that you’re my favourite person in the world. God gave me one child, which is you. And I have vowed to take good care of you, whether I’m still young or old. But now, you’ve started taking care of me. My son, thank you for everything. I love you, and I’m proud of you.
78. You keep doing great things, and this only puts a smile on my face. Whenever I think about how hard you had to struggle to get yourself here, all I can say is; thank you, God. Oh no, you went through hell, but I’m grateful that you’re in a better place now. I am proud of you. You can still do better, though.
79. Whether or not you win, nothing will ever make me condemn you. You are a very hardworking man who’s done so well for himself and his family. You don’t hesitate to send me things, whenever I ask. Sometimes, I don’t even ask, but you just send. My prayers have been answered, and you’re the evidence. I’m so proud of you.
80. You have always been an ambitious person. Since you were little, I knew you would turn out so great. You never left a stone unturned. You kept doing what’s required of you. Now, I can boldly say that I am proud of all you’ve achieved in life. Cheers to many more.
81. Everyone knows that you come first in everything. I knew all I had to put myself through, just to have a child. Before having you, I promised to take very good care of you, if you eventually come. And ever since, I have done nothing short of that. You keep making it easy. I will do more, and that’s another promise.
82. Trust me, I can’t wait for you to bring a woman home. Even though I am going to miss you, when you eventually get married, I still want you to have a family of your own, because that’s one way to know a responsible man. Things are going fine, and I’m grateful to you. Cheers to more accomplishments.
83. I was told to hold on because God was preparing the best for me. Even though it was so hard and painful, I had to. At the end of the day, you came through. Ever since you did, it’s been happiness all through. In fact, I’m happier with myself than I used to be. Keep making me proud, son.
84. Even before you came through, I have always been proud of you. I knew you can’t be anything short of a great man. I knew you would restore love a d serenity to this family. I knew you’d make the world a better place, through your amazing presence. It’s beginning to happen, and I can’t feel it already. I love you, son.
85. My heart belongs to you, and so shall it be, forever. Your father couldn’t give me the love I deserve, but you came through, and everything changed for the best. I’m going to cherish you for the rest of my life, for you’ve done what your father failed to do. Thank you for loving and making me proud.
86. I will do anything, just to have happy moments with you, forever. With you, I have found real and undiluted joy. You make me happy genuinely, and I can’t stress it enough. For filling my life with the proud moment, you deserve all the happiness in the world. May it find you. I am proud of you.
87. You strive so hard to become better at what you do. I have never had to complain about anything you do. You don’t know what this means to me, but I feel so proud and fulfilled, being your mother. I know that you’re just starting out. From me, you will have all the support you need. I just want you to be successful. I love you.
88. Whether or not you win, I am proud of you, still. It’s not easy to be a man, and I have watched you go from zero to hero, within a short period of time. You went all in and made sure you do very well. Now, we are all happy and proud of you. Hoping you achieve more, as you proceed with life. I love you.
89. You know that I am proud of you, even though you’re not sure how much. You give me reasons to be happy. My friends have sons too, but they wish they had a son like you. You’re a rare breed, and I thank God for making you mine. I’m very sure you’re on your way to greatness. I love you, my boy.
90. If you really want to make it in life, then the opinions of others do not matter. You just have to keep moving, even in the presence of too many distractions. They don’t want you to get there, but you want you to get there. Be focused, because, at the end of the day, you’re all you’ve got. I’m proud of you, still. Love.
91. Your amazingness always sweeps me off my feet. For you, being amazing is the easiest. Trust me, I love this about you, and I love to see you display it. Thank you for inspiring lives and doing all you do. The world will one day celebrate you for being a hero. I am proud of you, dear son.
92. I’m yet to see a boy who’s not stubborn. You channel what’s supposed to be your stubbornness into something productive. You’re always with your books. Nothing else makes sense to you than to make mommy and daddy proud. And trust me, you’ve done well, so far. We are proud of you, dear son.
93. Sometimes, life happens, and I miss out on what’s supposed to be fun between us, but at the end of the day, the heart knows where it belongs. I’m so happy that you keep getting it right, regardless of what happens. My love and support will go a long way, and that’s why I won’t stop giving them. I love you.
94. No, no one works as hard as you do. You’re just a sweet boy with a heart of gold. You’re gradually turning into a man, and I’m so happy to see how you’re growing. I hope that you keep learning with ease, no matter how difficult you feel it is. Don’t stop making mommy proud. I love you.
95. All you’ve achieved within a short period of time, takes years, for so many people. The difference is determination. You’re determined to get whatever you want out of life. You’re not shy to go after the life of your dreams. I’m so happy that you’re getting it right. Need support, I will always be here. I love you.
96. Some things aren’t hard, some are easy. For you, the things that matter to you, are always the easiest to go after. You don’t even care what people think. You only keep doing what makes you happy, and of course, what makes me happy. I am proud of you, son. But, I want to be prouder. I trust you to make this happen.
97. You weren’t there, but I told you the story. Things weren’t easy for me when I was your age. I had to fight my way through life. I fought my battles, only with the help of God. Others ditched me, but God stayed with me. I’m so happy that it’s not the same for you. Your visions keep getting clearer. I am super proud of you.
98. Have I told you how much your achievements shock me? My dear, I don’t know how you do it. It seems so easy for you to get things done real quick, no matter how farfetched they seem. I’m your mom, but I honestly need to learn some things from you. I’m sure you be glad to share your knowledge. I love you.
99. I’m grateful to have a son who only keeps getting things right. You keep getting better at your craft. Everything seems to be happening for you. I honestly feel like the proudest and luckiest parent, now. Your hard work is paying off, after all. Here’s to more greatness ahead. Cheers!
100. Dear son, I’m taking time out to appreciate you for all you do for yourself. You understand the concept of life and how things work, and ever since, you’ve never been found doing things that don’t align with your dreams. I’m so happy to be doing life with you. I’m sure things are about to be more interesting. I love you.
Hey there. I hope this meets you very well. I also hope that you felt good, going through the I am proud of my son quotes from parents up there. Kindly let me know how you feel, by dropping your comment(s) below. It will also make me know how to serve you better. Thank you.