Having a son or daughter is one of the greatest blessings in the world and nothing will make parents prouder than seeing them grow into the best human being that they can ever be.
Whenever our children achieve something, as parents, we genuinely feel happy for them and is proud of their achievement.
But appreciating them as a dad by pouring love straight from the heart to let them know how proud you are of them is a sure way for them to grow up to be the best man or woman they can be. It will /boost up their self-confidence/and they will love it.
Here are some good proud to be your dad quotes and messages that you can send to them to make them happy and also boost their morale.
Proud to be Your Father Quotes and Messages
My dearest son/daughter, never forget that I will always have your back. I want you to live your life to the fullest, spread your wings and fly high up in the air. You can achieve much greater things in your life because you’re my child and as a father, I have trust in you. I send you this message to let you know how much I love you.
1. Son, every single day, you give me a reason to be proud to be your father. You are so self-driven and I hope you never lose your passion for life.
2. I will always be proud of you my daughter, not because you have achieved something great but because you are my daughter and I love you.
3. You are never alone my son. I am always thinking of you and I will be right there whenever you need me. I love you and I am so proud of all your achievements.
4. It’s amazing that you are doing so much at your age, but I do worry about you sometimes because you’re really doing way too much. I am proud to be your dad, my dear son, but do stop and smell the flowers sometimes.
5. You are the beautiful gift that I receive every day. My life is so magical because of you, my dearest daughter. I love you and I am proud of you.
6. Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into your eyes, and realize I have already created one. I am proud of you my child.
7. I am proud of you my beautiful daughter and I always will be. Never for a moment think that I see you as anything less than amazing. Stay confident and proud.
8. Having a wonderful child like you is such a lucky thing. You are the reason for my happiness and I am always proud of you.
9. The future is so bright for you my dear child. So far you have achieved so much and I am proud of you. Continue doing what you love best and I will always be there to support you.
10. If you ever feel that you are lacking, remember my words, I am proud of you; everything that you were, everything that you are and everything that you are going to become. Remember always that your father loves you.
11. Dear daughter, I want you to know that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you will ever know. I am proud of you my dearest.
12. Watching you achieve all those things you were working hard for makes me so happy. You deserve all these successes. I can’t even say how much proud I am to be your father.
13. You make me feel so blessed to be your father. I hope that one day you too will have a great son you can feel proud of so that you can finally understand how I feel.
14. I know that you are destined for great things. I know that you can achieve all the things that I never did because you are much braver than I could ever be. Keep flying high, my son. I am proud of you.
15. I don’t have the words to express my happiness with your success. You make us feel so proud to be your father. Go ahead my blessings are with you.
16. No one is perfect and we are all doing our best. I know very well that you are doing what you can too and that is why I am proud of you. I always will be my darling daughter.
17. I am proud of you, not just because you are my son, but because you are the man that I could never be. I love you son.
18. I am proud to be your father because you are a blessing to my life. Not a single day have you ever disappointed me.
19. Words will never fully explain just how proud I am for who you have turned out to be today. You are a son deserving of all the good things in the world and I truly hope that you will get them all one day.
20. There is nothing as satisfying as having a daughter like you. I am so proud of the kindhearted woman that you have turned into.
21. My greatest wish is that my daughter always knows how much I love her and that she walks through the rest of her life knowing how proud I am of her and that I will be there for her in any way I can.
22. The future is so bright for you my dear son. So far you have achieved so much and I am proud of you as a father. Just keep doing your best and I will always be there to cheer you on.
23. You have come so far. You worked so hard and left no stone unturned to make your dreams come true. Your father is very proud of you, keep striving for greatness my child.
24. My dearest child, I want you to know that forever you will be in my heart, even distance can not change that. I love you and I am proud to be your dad.
25. To know you is to know strength, beauty and passion. Go forward, my lovely daughter and change the world for the better as you have changed mine, daddy is proud of you.
26. I love my son and I will do my best so that he will know just how proud I am of him and how much I truly do love and care for him. He is the strongest, kindest boy I know.
27. The moment you came into this world you brought so much joy into my heart. You are the best thing that ever happened in my life and I am so proud of the elegant woman you have become. I love you, my daughter.
28. I have always wanted the best for you my precious child, but I didn’t know that you would be the best life would ever give to me. I am proud to be your father.
29. Dear son, you are a blessing to my heart. I am already proud to be your father. No matter what happens in life I will still love and support you.
30. No matter how big and strong you become, you can never outgrow my love for you, my son. I am proud of the amazing young man you have become.
Thanks for reading through this post, I know you found them useful and will use the words to let your child know how proud you are of him or her. Kindly share with a friend and do leave a comment.