Relationships can be hard, but if both people are willing to work on them, they can be pretty magical. Someone worth having will never make you feel like you have to fight for their attention and affection. They will notice when you put effort into the relationship and they will put effort back in.
But in the world of today, we always take more risks for the objects of our affection than we do for ourselves, even when we know the risks are there. We try to be their hero because we don’t want to let them down or watch them suffer.
But as wonderful as it all is, it’s also incredibly dangerous, because oftentimes, we overextend ourselves when we love, and lose sight of what’s important to us, including our own health and happiness.
But that does not mean that you can’t put more effort into the betterment of your relationship. Below are putting more effort into a relationship quotes that have all you need to know about putting effort into a relationship.
Putting More Effort Into a Relationship Quotes
If you put more effort into your relationship, it can make a difference in how happy you and your partner are. It’s not always easy to take the first step, but once you do, you may find that your partner is willing to do the same.
1. It’s okay to put more effort into a relationship. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
2. Don’t put more effort into a relationship than the other person. If you have to constantly wonder where you stand, then it isn’t worth the effort.
3. It’s not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. Put more effort into your relationship.
4. If you want to make your relationship work, both partners must be putting an equal amount of effort into making things work. You also need to be able to put yourself in your partner’s shoes and try to look at the situation from their perspective.
5. A real relationship isn’t about spending every waking moment together. It’s about being able to spend time apart, and still feel connected because you know the other person is always there for you. Put more effort into a relationship.
6. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who works all the time and never seems to have time for you, then it’s probably time for a change. The more effort that is put into a relationship, the stronger it will be over time.
7. Putting more effort into a relationship is everything. No matter how busy a person is, if they really love you, they will always find time for you. Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
8. Put more effort into your relationship because you don’t marry someone you can live with-you marry the person who you cannot live without.
9. Putting more effort into a relationship doesn’t always mean doing something crazy or expensive. It can be as simple as listening to your partner when they need it, or telling them you’re thinking about them.
10. It’s okay to put more effort into your relationship, but if it is causing you more stress than happiness, it’s time to take a step back and evaluate what you need to feel happy with your partner.
11. It might be that one person is putting more effort into the relationship than the other, or that both of you are carrying the same amount of weight.
12. Regardless of where you stand, there are steps you can take to put more effort into your relationship.
13. If your significant other suddenly start spending more money on you than usual, it could mean that he or she is putting more effort into the relationship.
14. If the person you’re dating starts making more of an effort to make time for you, it could be because he or she feels bad about something that happened between the two of you. The point is; that they are putting more effort into the relationship.
15. It’s always going to make an effort to make any relationship work, but you’ve got to keep in mind that you can’t force things to happen.
16. If your partner isn’t putting in the same amount of effort that you are, then there’s only so much more than you can do before you get burned out.
17. If someone doesn’t want to be a part of your life, then there’s nothing that you can do about it. There’s no point in putting all of your efforts into someone who isn’t going to put any of their efforts into the relationship.
18. Even though putting more effort into a relationship is advisable, you’re never going to be able to force someone to love you if they don’t want to and you’re never going to be able to make someone care about you if they don’t feel like it.
19. If you find yourself in a relationship where you feel like you’re the only one putting work into it, you’re not alone.
20. One of the most common reasons relationships fail is because one person stops trying. It’s not that they don’t care about their partner anymore, but they just stop investing time, energy, and effort into making the relationship better.
21. If you want your relationship to last, then you need to keep working on it. Put in the effort every day, and you’ll start seeing improvements.
22. Real love is about weathering the terms of life together. Putting more effort into a relationship.
23. Putting more effort into a relationship is a very reasonable thing to do. Don’t give up too soon on something you want. It’s difficult to wait, but harder to regret.
24. It won’t be easy, it won’t be perfect, but it will be worth the fight. Keep putting effort into your relationship.
25. You have to work hard for a relationship to succeed. It takes a lot of effort to make someone happy, and it’s not just the other person you have to worry about; you need to put in the effort too.
26. If you’re not willing to put the needed effort into your relationship, don’t expect everything to work out.
27. If you want results, you have to put in the work. You can’t expect things to change if you’re doing the same thing every day. Keep putting effort into your relationship.
28. The best relationships will always be those where two people work together as a team. They may fight and argue sometimes but they’ll never lose sight of what truly matters.
29. If we all put the same amount of energy into our relationships as we did our jobs or hobbies then there would be no need for divorce lawyers.
30. It takes two people to make a relationship work. One person can’t put in all the time and effort, because sooner or later, they’ll grow tired and give up.
31. If your relationship is failing, and you don’t want it to end, then you need to make a point of putting more effort into it.
32. Learn about your partner’s interests. What do they do for fun? What do they like to talk about? What are their hopes and dreams? What kinds of things upset them? The more you know about them, the better you can be at making them happy.
33. Listen when they talk. Don’t just wait until they’ve finished speaking so that you can start talking yourself. Show interest in what they’re saying by asking questions, and looking engaged with the conversation. Put more effort into your relationship.
34. Introduce your partner to new things. Whether it’s trying out a new restaurant in town, seeing a movie they’re interested in, or visiting a family member. These are just a few ways of putting more effort into your relationship.
35. If you don’t put more effort into your relationship, it will never be the way you want it to be.
36. When you love someone, you want to give that person everything you have. You want to give by being the best you can, you want to make them happy, enhance their life, you want to do things for them that will make them happy. You want to put in more effort.
37. Being in a relationship should be about loving each other and making each other happy. It’s not too late for both of you to put more effort into your relationship.
38. Make time for the relationships that matter, and don’t start any new ones that don’t.
39. Relationships are a delicate thing. They require work and attention from both partners. If you’ve been putting more effort into your relationship than your partner, it’s time to take a step back.
40. If you want your relationship to work out, you must be willing to put in the effort. There are going to be tough times and there are going to be not-so-tough times. For your relationship to survive long term, you have to have the desire and the ability to work through the hard times to get to the good ones.
41. When I see a person in love, I see a person putting more effort into their relationship than they do into anything else. When I see a person in love, I see someone who has high expectations for the other person and themselves.
42. When I see a person in love, I also see someone willing to put their significant other first, and themselves second when it’s called for. That’s one of the ways to put more effort into a relationship.
43. Some relationships need a little more effort than others. If you’re just starting, then it’s normal to put in a lot of work and energy towards making it work. But if you’ve been together for a while, it may be time to evaluate your relationship.
44. If you are having trouble understanding what your partner is trying to communicate with you, then you need to try harder, and listen more carefully; it’s a way of putting more effort into your relationship.
45. If you want a relationship to last, you have to put in the effort. But it shouldn’t feel like hard work. It should feel like a pleasurable game of give-and-take and cooperation. That way, both parties will be happy, and the relationship will thrive.
46. Try to be the best version of yourself for your partner. You won’t always succeed, but if you keep trying, you’ll keep improving.
47. Putting more effort into your relationship might mean giving up some old habits that you’ve outgrown or are becoming too expensive. It might mean making time for a hobby that you used to love but haven’t done in a long time.
48. When you put more effort into a relationship, there’s no telling how far the relationship can go, but when you stop putting forth the effort, you might as well end it.
49. Some people are so afraid to put forth any effort because they don’t want to get hurt or they are afraid of getting rejected.
50. Relationships require work. When you put in the effort, it shows that you really care and value the relationship.
Hello there. I’m sure you had a good time going through the collection of putting more effort into a relationship quotes up there. I’m also sure they will help you know the exact effort your relationship needs.
Kindly drop your comments and share the post with others. Thank you.