Attitude is how you look at things, and behaviour is how you do things, whether in your professional or personal life. Even though it may seem like these two might have very little to do with each other, they’re closely intertwined.
Attitude and behaviour both play a vital part in success. How we conduct ourselves, whether at work or in the general public, reflects our personality. And like everything else in this world, good or bad, nothing will go unnoticed forever.
Your attitude will often determine how you behave, and how you behave can shift your attitude as well. This can happen consciously or unconsciously, which means you must be conscious of this aspect.
After all, if what we consider our personality defines who we are as a person, then using the word “attitude” would describe a part of this personality. So why not take a moment to change our attitude for the better?
This is where quotes come in handy. There’s always something to learn about attitude. Sometimes it’s good to just remind ourselves of how important it is. Below are a handful of quotes about attitude and behaviour that you should have on file when you need inspiration to improve your attitude and behaviour or that of others.
Quotes About Attitude and Behaviour
The attitude and behaviour of a person will determine how they are perceived, whether positive or negative. It’s important to stay positive, even when dealing with difficult situations. The happiness you feel will be reflected in your words and actions.
1. You can control your attitude and behaviour. You can’t control the wind, the waves or other people’s opinions of you. Don’t let anyone’s negativity drag you down!
2. All it takes is a smile, a kind word, and a little thoughtfulness. A positive attitude makes the world go ’round.
3. You can’t change other people, but you can change your attitude and behaviour.
4. Our attitude matters. When we’re courteous and kind, it makes the world a better place.
5. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. Do your best to behave well, even if nobody is watching.
6. Behaviour is what a man does, not what he thinks, feels or believes. Behaviour is the ultimate truth about an individual.
7. Behaviour is a habit, and habit is the best of servants and the worst of masters. The one you feed controls your life.
8. The right attitude will always get you further than a wrong attitude.
9. Good behaviour is not so much a product of the will as it is of a mind well-trained.
10. Change your behaviour, change your life. Your behaviour is a reflection of your choices.
11. To change your life, you must first change your attitude.
12. Our behaviour is a result of our habits. Our habits are the sum total of all of our actions, small and large. And they shape us.
13. To change your life, you need to be willing to change your behaviour.
14. Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude. Attitude is everything — Choose optimism. It feels better.
15. Motivation decides what you do, but attitude decides how you do it. You get more done when you have a positive attitude.
16. Attitude is everything. Your attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
17. Your attitude is everything. Optimist, pessimist, realist—it’s all in your approach to the day. Choose wisely.
18. Your attitude can take you anywhere you want; better believe it.
19. Life is about attitude. We should never lose sight of that!
20. You have the power to write your own story. Your attitude determines the quality of your life.
21. Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.
22. An attitude of gratitude will attract happiness, health, and abundance into your life. Be grateful for the people who make you happy and for the things that make you smile.
23. The best attitude is when you feel good about yourself and want nothing more than to help others.
24. The best attitude is to have a good one. Your attitude does not define you; it reveals you.
25. A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances controlling you.
26. Attitude is everything. If you have a bad attitude, you’re in the wrong place.
27. Attitude is a little thing that makes big things happen. Life is an attitude. Attitude is everything.
28. Attitude is everything. You can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.
29. Having a positive attitude is not something that happens automatically. It is something you work at every day.
30. Your attitude only limits you. The difference between a winner and a loser is how he reacts to each new twist of fate.
31. Attitude is everything; Choose a good one.
32. Attitude is everything; it’s not what you have but how you use it.
33. Your attitude will not only determine your success but also how you handle failure.
34. Good behaviour is like a habit we practice every day. It is so simple, but not easy.
35. Who you are is a direct reflection of how you act. So make sure you’re acting the way you want to be seen by others.
36. It’s not what you do but how you do it. Change your attitude, and you change your life.
37. If you want to create change, get in the habit of thinking and acting differently.
38. Our behaviour shapes who we are. We can choose how we act.
39. Behaviour is a choice. Behaviour is what you do. It’s your character and the impact it has on others.
40. Behaviour is your friend; attitude is what you’re friends with.
41. Behavior is what you do; character is what you are.
42. The behaviour you exhibit towards others can often be used as a tool to reflect on yourself.
43. Success begins with a dream, dedication and hard work. It’s all in the attitude of thinking positive.
44. What your behaviour says about you is often more important than what you say.
45. Your behaviour is the only voice you have in this world. Choose it wisely.
46. You can’t control everything, but you can always control your behaviour.
47. If you want to change the world, start with your own attitude and behaviour.
48. We can’t change what happened in the past, but we can choose how we are going to move forward.
49. Behaviour is determined by one’s thoughts, so it goes without saying that we should try to stop negative thinking and replace it with positive.
50. Don’t be afraid to make a little change in your daily behaviour and see what happens.
51. Our behaviour defines the way we live our lives and the choices we make. Remember to choose well.
52. Your behaviour defines you more than your beliefs.
53. Behaviour is what you do, not say. Behaviour is a choice that reflects our values and beliefs. If you want to change your behaviour, choose to change your thinking.
54. Behaviour is a function of intent. What you do speaks much louder than what you say.
55. If you want to change someone’s behaviour, you must be able to spot it and understand why.
56. When you change your behaviour, even a little bit, you can make a big difference in the world.
57. Your behaviour and your actions have the power to influence others.
58. The only thing that holds you back is your behaviour. Your behaviour is your fate.
59. Don’t ever let someone else’s behaviour define who you are.
60. We are who we are because of the way we behave. Be nice to one another, share your smile and be kind.
61. You are not defined by the behaviour of others or by your past. You have a choice to make about your future, and you can choose to be happy.
62. Behaviour is a choice, but it’s also a habit.
63. Your behaviour today determines your destiny tomorrow. How you act is how you get treated.
64. Be impeccable in your behaviour so that you may be perfect in your confidence.
65. You can change your attitude and behaviour, but not your genes.
66. Whatever you’re going through, you have the right attitude.
67. When you have a good attitude, your life counts. The difference between a person who’s happy and a person who’s miserable is their attitude.
68. Your attitude and your demeanour will attract what you want, so work on it.
69. Your attitude and your actions are a direct reflection of who you are.
70. The attitude you have determines your altitude.
71. Have an attitude of gratitude. No matter your circumstances, life is amazing.
72. Attitude is a choice. Choose to be positive and outgoing and set goals for yourself.
73. I believe that attitude is a choice, so if you have one, choose to be positive and hopeful.
74. Have a positive attitude with the right mindset; you can accomplish so much.
75. Attitude is a choice. You can always choose to be positive and optimistic.
76. Good attitude is the best way to get what you want out of life.
77. The key to happiness: keep a positive attitude and make the best out of every situation.
78. The attitude you have today, the words that you say today, and the actions that you take today count as much as any single day of your life.
79. Your attitude is a mirror of your life. If it’s negative, carry that into everything you do.
80. If you have a positive attitude, it will shine through in your actions.
81. The secret to having a successful life is to make your attitude positive, not negative.
82. Success begins with a positive attitude. If you want it bad enough, you can get it!
83. Your attitude is a powerful tool that shapes your life and the way others see you.
84. Your attitude determines what you get out of life, and your attitude gets shaped by the people you surround yourself with.
85. You have to have a positive attitude—if you don’t, you’re going to have one less friend and one more problem.
86. Don’t let your attitude be the one thing holding you back from greatness.
87. Be kind and have a positive attitude; it will brighten up your world.
88. Sometimes, it’s not the outcome that matters but the attitude you take toward the process.
89. Never let anyone’s negative attitude get in the way of your own positive vision.
90. Life is a journey, not a destination. You can choose your attitude to the circumstances you encounter on the way.
91. You are the master of your attitude. You control it, not it controls you.
92. Changing your attitude is the first step to changing your life and finding success.
93. You have to have the right attitude if you want to achieve anything.
94. If you don’t like your attitude, change it. If you are not happy with your life, create goals to improve it.
95. You have to have an optimistic attitude, especially if you’re going to be successful.
96. Attitude is a choice, but it is not limited to just one portion of your life. You can choose to have a positive one at any time, and you will see the difference.
97. Our attitude and behaviour are a representation of who we are. What we say, do and think reflects our interior life as much as it does our exterior one.
98. The attitude of the heart is the beginning of godliness.
99. Your attitude shapes your world. It is the art of interpreting life’s experiences to be more positive and optimistic.
100. Let your attitude be better than your circumstances. Your attitude is just as important as your actions.
Good to see you’ve read through the amazing quotes about attitude and behaviour above. Taking or helping others take them to heart and sharing them would greatly affect your life positivity.
Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.