Are you faced with difficulties in life? If you have, it’s so likely that you are feeling like giving up. Don’t do that. Life is not always easy. In fact, sometimes it gets very challenging, and we all face difficult situations such as the loss of a loved one, financial worries, health problems and so on. You can’t always know what to expect when it comes to life’s challenges. But there is one thing that you should always do; you should always trust God, even in difficult times.
To trust God is to rely on him, to have confidence in him, and to believe in his abilities. Trust in God’s blessings and promises. Trusting God in such times is a true test of our faith. He will always come through. The following quotes about trusting God in difficult times should inspire you to be steadfast, even when the going gets tough.
Quotes About Trusting God in Difficult Times
Troubles will come as an opportunity to show your faith. When you’re facing a tough situation, don’t crumble under pressure. Trust that God is with you even when you’re going through some really difficult times.
1. Trust God’s Word. God is always good and will never abandon you!
2. It’s time to take a stand for faith in God and trust him, despite what is going on around you.
3. Once in a while, we invest our faith in human beings only to discover that they are not what we thought. But we can always trust and depend on God because He is faithful to His Word.
4. Prayer really works. If you can trust your life with God, then He can do what needs to be done in you.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
6. Your trust and hope in God will see you through.
7. If you trust in God, nothing is impossible.
8. God is never late and never early. He’s always on time, always at the perfect time. So, trust Him.
9. You’re stronger than you think. Trust in God to help you through the tough times as you grow closer to him.
10. Difficult times are the times when you gotta trust God. He has a plan for you.
11. Bad days happen to everyone. But if you can trust the One who crafted your story, then you can have hope for tomorrow.
12. God is always there with the strength you need to get through tragedy or hardship.
13. Every time we go through something difficult, God is there to help us and give us a better perspective. All things work together for the good of those who love God and to those who are called according to His purpose.
14. Rather trust in the Lord than put confidence in man.
15. Through the ups and downs of life, you serve a God who is faithful and true, remember.
16. Even though things didn’t go your way, trust me. God has everything under control.
17. I know God won’t give you anything you can’t handle. He will help you handle everything.
18. No matter what your problem is, God won’t give you more than you can handle.
19. In every season of life, a time to be still and a time to move. Learn to enjoy the stillness and just trust God.
20. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. It’s time to take a stand for faith in God and trust him, despite what is going on around you.
21. Trust God in difficult times. He has a plan for you, and he always wins!
22. This is the time to trust God. Even when you can’t see anything (or anyone), he is watching you.
23. Go ahead. Try it out. Throw your worries to the wind. Trust God. He will work it out.
24. In times of trouble, the best thing to do is trust God.
25. What is your biggest challenge? Whatever it is, don’t give up! Trust God.
26. Trust God in times of trouble, and He will deliver you.
27. When life is hard, remember God loves you and will come through.
28. When you’re going through a crisis, it’s almost always hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That’s why we need God. He sees the future and knows how everything will turn out in the end.
29. Trust God to get you through the toughest troubles.
30. Sometimes, the storms we face are so fierce, so dark and heavy, that all we can do is lean on God. And He’s always there for us to lean on, too.
31. Even when days are difficult, God is there with you. He’s your rock, your anchor and your constant friend.
32. When life takes you on a detour, God can use it to bring you straight to your best-ever destination.
33. Let go and let God. The storms of life won’t last forever.
34. When life is a little grey, and you’re looking for some sunshine, trust that God has a plan.
35. Things may not always go as you want, but always trust God. It’s all working for good.
36. God doesn’t promise you a safe journey. He simply promises to walk it with you. You can trust Him.
37. Trust God in times of trouble so that you will not lose heart.
38. When you’re in a tough situation, it can be hard to know what to do for the best. Have faith and trust God at all times—even when you don’t know what’s on the horizon.
39. If we could trust God in the good times, how much more should we be able to trust him when things are hard?
40. In every storm, there is a rainbow. When you find yourself trapped in the darkness of this world, just trust in God and wait for him to show you the light. He will bring good out of your troubles as he always does.
41. Trust God. He’s in control.
42. When you’re facing difficulties and trials, don’t worry. God is there with you, and he won’t leave you comfortless. Wait patiently on him.
43. Trust God, even when it feels impossible.
44. God will never leave you or forsake you, even in difficult times. Just trust in Him.
45. If you’re having a bad day, trust that good things will come.
46. Trouble will come, but trust in the Lord and He will help you through it.
47. We can not control what happens to us, but we can control how we react. God knows what the future holds and wants to use the difficult times in our life to draw us closer to him. You can only trust him.
48. Everything will work out. I know it’s hard now, but God has a plan for you. Have faith in him.
49. When you trust God, He will give you the strength to get through whatever you’re facing. That’s a promise!
50. God has a purpose for your pain. Trust Him and know He will use it for something greater.
51. A heart of trust is where all other virtues find their home.
52. Sometimes, we feel like God is silent and distant. In those times, remember to trust him. Even when it feels impossible, he’s always there.
53. It may not be easy to trust God. When you feel like giving up during hard times, but he will never leave you, and he wants the best for you.
54. Maintain your peace in difficult times by trusting God.
55. When everything falls apart, He holds you together. When it feels like nothing will ever be alright, He is already there. You are never alone; trust that feeling and remember that HE is God.
56. When you trust in the LORD with all your heart and soul, He will help you.
57. It’s okay to not have the answers. It’s okay not to know how your life is gonna turn out. It’s okay to cry sometimes and feel like everything is falling apart. God has your back. He’ll be there, no matter what.
58. It is only through the trust and love of God that we overcome our greatest fears.
59. When you have a problem, seek God. God is the provider of everything good in your life.
60. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
61. Leaning on God in the storm, for he will bring you through it all.
62. Those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
63. Trust Him in every season. In all trials, trust Him. For he delights in your confidence, your progress and your prosperity. Trust Him, and do not be afraid.
64. Trust and be still; trust and remain confident in the Lord.
65. When it feels like you have lost sight of what’s important, trust God to be with you in every season.
66. It’s hard to trust God when things are going wrong, but he never leaves us or forsakes us.
67. When it feels like you can’t go on, hold onto hope. This, too shall pass. Trust God.
68. When situations arise that we don’t want to deal with, God will carry us through. Trust Him!
69. Trust God, don’t be afraid to change course, and love more deeply than you’ve ever dared. No matter what happens, always trust God.
70. If God brought you this far, he won’t let you down now. You can trust him.
71. You may not understand what he’s doing, but you can trust that He has good plans.
72. It’s okay to not have the answers. It’s okay not to know how your life is gonna turn out. It’s okay to cry sometimes and feel like everything is falling apart. God has your back. He’ll be there, no matter what.
73. Trust God to carry you through. He is always faithful in all circumstances, whether problems are small or big, easy or hard.
74. When life falls apart, and you don’t know what to do, trust God. He can be trusted to put it all together.
75. When your prayers don’t seem to be answered the way you want them to. Just trust God.
76. God is a refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.
77. In this short life, there are things that we cannot control; yet we can trust God by knowing He is in control.
78. We are not defined by our circumstances. We’re defined by our faith.
79. Keep calm, and trust in God.
80. It is trust that moves mountains! Trust God and do what he tells you to do.
81. Sometimes, you don’t always see the bigger picture. Just trust God in everything and stop worrying.
82. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! God has overcome the world. There’s peace in God.
83. Trying times are but a small and passing moment. In them, we can choose to trust God’s love.
84. It’s so good to know that He cares about you, even when you’re in pain and going through hard times. God is always with you because He has never left you.
85. We have to put ourselves in God’s hands and trust that everything will work out for good.
86. Most people don’t survive storms because they hate to wait. They won’t trust God for the delay. Better things come by waiting.
87. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
88. God will not only help you to do what you can’t but also give you the strength to endure what you can’t. Choose to rely on him.
89. God sees, God knows, and promises that everything will work out in our lives. Trust him.
90. God has a plan for every situation. Even if you can’t see it, don’t lose faith.
91. You can make it through anything if you lean on God.
92. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is the hardest. Just let God take over.
93. We are human, and our situations change daily. Trusting God in every situation will make it easier to walk through the difficulty.
94. Trust in the Lord and do good; then you will live securely, and your heart will be glad.
95. When you’re in a new season, it’s easy to feel nostalgia for the past. But always remember that you can trust God with the future. He has a plan for you!
96. You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast because they trust in you.
97. Whatever the reason, whatever the season, whatever the struggle, trust that God has you covered and will be there to see you through.
98. Trust God in your storm. Even when it seems impossible or hopeless, you can trust God to deliver you from your storm.
99. God can use the darkest times in our lives to shine light into the world. In a world of fear and chaos, you can trust that God has a plan.
101. When life seems dark, let your faith shine brightly.
102. Trust in the Lord, for it is good to do so; it is pleasant and comes with rest. It helps you succeed at everything you do.
103. When you are in a trial, trust God and praise Him; let Him handle the situation.
104. In every moment of our life, God is holding out His hand to us—ready to help, ready to forgive. Clearly, He can be trusted.
1o5. Trust comes when we give God our worries. Trust is like a bank account. We make deposits by trusting God little by little, and He makes withdrawals when we have trouble.
106. When you trust God totally and completely, you will be amazed at what he will do.
107. You have to trust God. You have to trust the process. Just keep working, and keep believing.
108. When you trust God, he will be faithful to help you deal with whatever problems you are facing.
109. Trust doesn’t come easy when you’re in the midst of a storm. Yet trusting God is always the right thing to do.
110. When you can’t trust God, you trust people. And that’s like building your house on sand.
111. When you seek God, you find Him; when you trust Him, He works out everything for the good.
112. The more you trust him, the less you’ll worry, the more your faith is built up.
113. When you take a risk and trust in the Lord, you are investing in yourself.
114. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
115. God uses everything for good. Through the bad, He teaches us how to be better. We can trust God, who makes all things work together for our good, when we love him and obey him.
116. If you trust in the Lord with all your heart, you will be made strong.
117. You can do hard things when you’re walking with God. Trust him in the difficult times you are facing.
118. Choose to trust God and trust in his plan despite everything you are facing. He will always come through.
119. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.
120. When times are tough, trust in God. He is always faithful.
121. We don’t have to understand everything that happens in life. God’s timing is perfect and He will never leave us. Trust God in the hard times as well as the good!
122. When life is challenging, and it seems as if it will never get better, keep trusting in God. He will work it out.
123. Trust in God even when you are hurting, even when it feels like He’s nowhere to be found.
124. When you’re going through a hard time, think of it as a sign that God is going to do something amazing through you if you choose to trust Him.
125. Every new morning is a clean slate. Start it with a positive attitude and trust in God.
126. Even during the stormiest seas, He will hold you close in His arms. Let Him steer your boat through whatever you’re facing today.
127. Lean on God. He is always faithful even when you cannot see Him to intercede and make a way out of no way!
128. You’re not going to get through this without the help of the Lord. So trust him and follow his lead.
129. Trust in him at all times; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
130. When you’re going through the fire, hold on to God and trust his good purposes through it all.
I hope you see that putting your trust in God is just the best because man will always disappoint and hurt you. Your choice from any of these quotes about trusting God in difficult times must have encouraged someone out there, isn’t it? Then, do not hesitate to drop comments in the comment section below to let me know what you feel about these inspirational quotes.