We all have some great teachers and mentors in our lives who take special care of us, spending extra time to help us learn and grow. Mentors inspire, encourage and help us find the right direction in our lives. The relationship between a mentor and mentee is very similar to that of a teacher and student, but sometimes only more meaningful.
Mentors and coaches have a way of seeing more of our potential than we see in ourselves. Their involvement in our lives helps us become more than what we are capable of on our own. Their mentoring is a gift that has far-reaching effects.
Saying thank you doesn’t seem to be enough for all the help mentors have given us throughout our lives. Especially the ones who are always there to listen, and would do anything to help out. Those special mentors deserve to be thanked from the bottom of our hearts.
Mentors are invaluable, even if they don’t know it. Even if they’re not aware of their influence on our lives, the time they spent with us will always have an impact. Here is a collection of quotes for mentor appreciation to show your mentor just how much you appreciate them and everything they’ve done for you.
Quotes for Mentor Appreciation
Thank you for being my mentor and helping me to succeed. I appreciate the advice you so freely offer about business operations. You have helped me to understand what goes into a successful enterprise, and your insight has allowed me to grow more quickly.
1. Thank you for providing me with an amazing opportunity and being my mentor. We have been working together for a while and I have learned a lot from you. Thank you again!
2. Thank you for being my mentor. I wouldn’t be where I am today without your help. You’ve helped me so much and what you’ve taught me will stay with me forever. I’m so glad you’re in my life.
3. Thank you for being my mentor. You have helped me out a lot in the past few months. I hope I can take all of your advice and use it to get where I want to be in my job.
4. Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude for your advice and support. You often keep me positive during difficult moments, and when I feel like giving up, you show me that there is more I can do. I want to thank you for all the love and support you have given me.
5. Thank you for being my advisor throughout this time. I have learned a lot from you, and I know that everything you teach me will come in handy again at another point. You’re a huge mentor to me, and it’s hard to express how much you mean to me.
6. Thank you for being there for me when I am in need. I love how you can listen to my problems and search for answers that help.
7. Thank you for being such a good mentor to me. I don’t know how I would have done this research project without your knowledge of bug pests. Let’s keep having tea every week and keep learning from each other!
8. Thank you so much for all of the help you have given me throughout this past year. I know it has not been easy but I just want to say that you’ve done so much more than I could have ever asked for in a mentoring relationship. You constantly challenge and support me at the same time. For that, I am forever grateful.”
9. As I prepare to graduate from college, I just want to thank you for being such a wonderful mentor. You have inspired me and my classmates over your many years.
10. Thank you for being my mentor. I’ll never forget how when I first started college and didn’t know what major to choose, you were there to talk to me. Thank you for teaching me so many things and being there when I needed you.
11. Thank you for mentoring me. I would not be where I am today without your help and guidance. Because of you, I was able to pass that exam and apply for that position. Thank you for everything!
12. Thank you for the time you spent mentoring me and sharing your knowledge with me. Your guidance helped me get my first clients.
13. Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to. I remember the day we met and everything you’ve done for me since we became business partners. I am always thankful for your wisdom, mentorship, and friendship.
14. Thank you for being there for me when I need someone to get my opinions from. Your help in my business has made a huge difference and I don’t know what would I do without you.
15. A mentor is someone older, who can give advice and support to someone younger. If you are a mentor, let your mentee know that he has been an inspiration to you and that you feel lucky to have him on your side as you start down a new path together.
16. I don’t know what I would do without you. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I will be forever grateful that we met. I am so blessed to have a mentor like you in my life.
17. Thank you for being a fantastic mentor. I’m still learning a lot from you and I am very grateful I met you in my life. Thank you for driving me to this success that is more than just money.
18. Thank you so much for the time and time again. You’ve helped me get through this whole journey so far. I will never forget your support and kindness. I am sending you my warmest regards today!
19. Thank you for your expertise. I appreciate that you share your knowledge with me. You have been great help and support to me since day one.
20. Thank you so much for taking the time out to talk to me. I’ve been trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, and you can’t imagine how much your advice has helped me figure it all out.
21. Thank you for helping me get my foot in the door. For believing in me even when I am not sure who I am. Since I became your apprentice, I have learned so many things that will help me in the tough times ahead.
22. Thank you for giving me this awesome opportunity and for believing in me. I am very thankful that our paths crossed.
23. Thank you for being such a wonderful mentor. I am so thankful that I can learn more from you.
24. Thank you for being my mentor. You have taught me so much about leadership and myself. I’m very glad for this opportunity to get to know you better and take what I’ve learned back to the office where I will be a better leader.
25. Thank you for being a great mentor. I know I can always rely on your insider experience and ask you for help with anything I need in my career.
26. A mentor is someone who helps, supports, encourages and positively protects you. Today I am lucky because I have such a great mentor. I want to say thank you for helping me out of the hard times in my professional and private life.
27. Thank you for being there. Whenever I had a question or needed a promotion, you’ve been right there by my side giving me a hand. I would not be where I am this morning if it had not been you getting me in the right direction. With much appreciation and gratitude, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
28. Thank you for always being there to listen to my questions and helping me through the rough patches. I am very grateful to have you as my mentor.
29. Thank you for helping me through the rough patches of my life and career. I could not have gotten this far without you in my corner looking out for me. It has been an honour to work with you, and I will dearly miss doing so.
30. Thank you for all the help and guidance. I wouldn’t be where I am today without your mentorship.
31. Thank you for being there to offer advice and comfort me when I am searching for guidance. It is reassuring knowing that someone who has been working in the field longer than I have can lend their ear and wisdom when I need it.
32. Thank you for all of the advice and support you have given me. I feel like I have learned a lot from you and am very thankful we are on this journey together.
33. Thank you for your advice. I can’t thank you enough for your help. You’ve already helped me more than you’ll ever imagine.
34. Thank you for being a mentor, especially during the tough times. Your support and guidance have been invaluable. Thank you for your wisdom and talent.
35. Thank you for helping me. You are the most helpful mentor I’ve ever had. I truly value your help and I know if I ever need anything, I can rely on you. Thank you so much for everything!
36. Thank you for being my mentor. Your support has helped me achieve so many things in the short time we’ve known each other. I feel so lucky to have you as my role model.
37. Thank you for dealing with my impulsive, impatient, needy and obnoxious self. Thank you for showing me how to do things in a better way and sharing your wise words of wisdom through words and actions. Thank you for being the coolest mentor ever.
38. Thank you for sharing your talent, wisdom and experience with me. You have helped make me a better person and provided the tools to achieve my dreams. I am forever grateful to you.
39. I just want to say thank you for everything that you have done for me. You have guided me through everything and have shaped the person I am. I appreciate the time and many years of wisdom that you have given to help me grow as an individual.
40. Thank you for being there. I’ve learned so much from you, both in how to be a good boss and a good leader. Thank you for coming to me when I was lost in the woods and needed help finding my way. I know how lucky I am to have such a mentor!
41. Thank you for teaching me how to swim. I am now able to swim across your pool and save myself if I fall in there. Thank you for pushing me while I was learning and helping me to figure out what I needed to do to jump off the diving board.
42. Thank you for being a mentor. I have learned so much from you, both inside and outside of the classroom. You have helped me grow as a person and professionally. I appreciate your willingness to help without asking for anything in return.
43. Thank you for being such a great mentor. You always have timely advice, helpful connections, and creative resources. Even after all of these years, I continue to learn from you.
44. Thank you for being an amazing mentor. You have helped and guided me so much!
45. Thank you for being a great mentor. You always have time to answer my questions. Your advice has greatly helped me and my career. You are like the big brother I always wanted.
46. Thank you for being my mentor. You have been here for me throughout this whole experience, you are always available and willing to help. Thank you for your valuable advice.
47. To my mentor, thank you for always being available to me and patiently helping me refine my ideas. The time and effort you are willing to put into me mean the world to me.
48. Thank you for raising the bar, showing me how to be passionate and professional, and being my mentor. I appreciate your guidance and look forward to a lifetime of learning from you.
49. Thank you for being a great mentor. I always look forward to our meetings and I’m always so happy when you contact me with new opportunities. You are very generous with your time, talent, and advice.
50. Thank you for being my mentor. Your guidance and support have helped me in more ways than I can ever say. I will always be grateful.
Appreciation Quotes for Mentor
Thank you for all that you have done for me, for being my mentor and for giving me professional advice when I need it. I promise to use your wisdom in my career and apply it to my everyday living.
51. Thank you for being my mentor over the years. I don’t know where I would be in my life without you. I can always come to you for advice and a hug.
52. Thank you for your mentorship and support. I look forward to each lesson, as it helps me grow as a person.
53. Thank you for being such a great mentor. You have helped me so much. Whatever I ask for, you always have time to talk with me. Thank you for your help and encouragement.
54. Thank you for all you have taught me throughout the years. I’m so thankful to have had such a great mentor. While I know you will continue to advise me and help me, it’s hard knowing that our time together will be a little less frequent. ‘
55. Thank you for helping me find my way. You are my mentor and I feel very fortunate to have you in my life. Thank you for being a good role model and a great person overall. My world has been opened up because of you. Thank you!
56. Thank you so much for everything you have done to help me succeed. I know that when I need advice or support, you will always be there.
57. Thank you for helping me realize my full potential in life. Sometimes life can be a struggle and it helps to have someone by your side who believes in you and has your back. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.
58. Thank you for all of your support throughout my life. I appreciate the things you taught me and the hopes that were placed on me. The world needs more people like you.
59. Thank you for being such a great mentor to me. Thank you for guiding me to build my own company and helping me with my network and resources. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
60. Thank you for being a good mentor to me. Your guidance and encouragement have been instrumental in shaping me to be who I am today. If you ever need any help from me in the future, please feel free to ask.
61. Thank you for being a teacher, coach or mentor who made a profound impact on my life. You taught me how to succeed in the most important areas of my life like relationships and work. Your wise advice has radically changed the way I think and behave. For that, I will be forever grateful!
62. Thank you for always believing I can do something. You have given me so much motivation and encouragement. You have helped me to grow and become the person that I am today.
63. I want to thank you for all the knowledge, experience and encouragement you have shared with me over the past few years. You took an interest in me and you have been a motivating and supportive mentor. I wouldn’t be where I am today without your guidance.
64. Thank you for giving me advice and helping me to start my career. There are so many paths I never would have thought to take if it wasn’t for your wisdom. I’m very happy we are in this together.
65. Thank you for helping me be a better person and giving me advice when I need it.
66. Thank you for always giving me great advice. There is nothing more valuable in this world than good advice.
67. Where would I be without my mentor? You were the one who supported and believed in me. Now I’m so successful that people interview me for my business advice. Thank you for everything, it wouldn’t be possible without you.
68. Thank you for your mentoring throughout the years and for being open to my feedback and suggestions. You are the best mentor I ever had the pleasure of working with.
69. Thank you for the time you helped me. It means a lot to me. You have been a mentor and I appreciate all the advice, support and motivation you give me ever since we first met. You have been of great value in my life and I will never forget it.
70. Thank you for being a mentor to me. I was very lucky to have met someone willing to give me advice every time I ask and push me every time I need it. And even though we only met a couple of times and never really hang out outside of the mentorship meeting, you gave me so much more than words can tell.
71. Thank you for being my mentor. You’ve taught me so much and I appreciate it.
72. Thank you for your support, wise advice and guidance through tough times. You are what I aspire to be like one day.
73. Thank you for being such a great mentor to me. You have been there to help me when I needed it. The advice you give has always been helpful and the kindness you show is a reminder that I am making the right choices.
74. You have been the best mentor and teacher. I have learned so much from you, more than you know. Thank you for being such an inspiration.
75. Thank you so much for being such a great mentor and help to me. I appreciate the helpful advice and encouragement you gave me in my hard times. I couldn’t have done it without you.
76. Thank you for being a good mentor. You are always there to help me when I am stuck on something and I very much appreciate it.
77. Thank you for being my mentor. Thank you for teaching me a lot, helping me grow and being super open with me. I’m super grateful to have a mentor like you!
78. Thank you for always being there for me. Your words of encouragement have inspired me time and time again, and I have grown as a person because you believed in me. You have played such an important role in my life, and I am so grateful that we have had the opportunity to work together.
79. Thank you for your wisdom and mentorship. I feel that you have taken me under your wing and given me the invaluable gift of learning by observation. I am so very grateful and I hope that someday I can be like you.
80. Thank you for always listening to me and helping me grow as a person. I am very grateful for everything you have done for me.
81. Thank you for being there to guide me. Thank you for being so supportive and kind. Thank you for showing me how to handle stress and anxiety. Thank you for all of the advice.
82. Thank you for believing in me when I didn’t believe in myself. Thank you for the times you let me vent, the advice you have given me, and the time and effort you have spent on my behalf. I am so grateful for our mentoring relationship and all that it has done for me.
83. I have learned so much from you. I have learned how to appreciate and respect the hard work of others, something that is not easy for me. You have so many skills but are also willing to teach them to me. You are a wonderful mentor and I will miss you when you leave the company.
84. Thank you for having been such an incredible mentor through the years. I have learned so much from you and I am grateful for the things you have taught me.
85. I wanted to say thank you for mentoring me all these years. You have taught me so much about the world of business, about managing people, and about life in general. Your support has helped me become the person I am today. I appreciate how you are always there for me when I need advice or just someone to talk to.
86. Thank you for all of your guidance along the way. I am grateful to have you as a mentor.
87. Thank you so much for always being there and listening to me. You have been my mentor since the beginning of my career, answering all of the many questions that I had and helping me find more answers. Thank you.
88. I think you are the most amazing person that I have ever met. You were the first person who told me that I could do this and you were right. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Your support has been invaluable.
89. Thank you for all that you have done to help me succeed. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be on the path to success. I know that it hasn’t been easy, but your efforts are greatly appreciated.
90. I would like to take some time to express appreciation towards you for being a great mentor, advisor and coach. Thank you for all the knowledge, wisdom and inspiration you have provided me in my many different projects over the years. I will never forget your guidance that helped me get started and launch my business venture.
91. Thank you for all of the valuable insight and advice you have given me over the years. You have taught me so much about myself, my values and how I want to act in the world. I wouldn’t be here at this place in my life if it wasn’t for you.
92. You are an important part of my development and I am grateful for the encouragement and enthusiasm you provide. Thank you for your guidance through this process.
93. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help. It means so much to me that you took the time out of your busy schedule to help me. Your guidance has been invaluable, and I can’t thank you enough.
94. Thank you for pushing me every day to be better and to work harder. Without your guidance, I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish a lot of my goals. With your help and encouragement, I know I can achieve more in the future.
95. Thank you for being there for me every time I need you. Your insight and encouragement mean more than words can express. I am forever indebted to you.
96. Thank you for all the advice, support and advice you have given me over the years. Your teaching style and mentoring skills are most appreciated.
97. Thank you for all of your advice and experience. Before I met you, I was in a very difficult situation and felt like I was drowning, but you gave me a much-needed hand and ever since that day I feel like my life has been on track.
98. I can’t thank you enough for your guidance and support. I appreciate you and everything you’ve taught me.
99. Thank you for all the support. Every time I needed help, there were you. Your advice has been invaluable to me.
100. Thank you for helping me, guiding me and pointing out my mistakes when I make them. I appreciate how you take the time to care about all of this.
101. Thank you for being my mentor. Your wisdom and positive attitude have helped me a lot. I have learned so much from you, that I am now applying in my life and business.
102. Thank you for being yourself. Your mentorship has guided me on my journey to success. For that, I am immensely grateful.
103. First, I want to thank you for being amazing. You are the best mentor I have ever had and I’ve learned a lot from you. I hope we will continue to work together in the future.
104. Thank you for being the person who mentors me, because I learn so much from you. I would not be the person I am today if it wasn’t for your examples and sharing your wisdom with me.
105. Thank you so much for being there for me and helping me through these challenging times. I hope I can be a great mentor to my students as well as you have been to me.
106. Thank you so much for what you do for us. You provide us with tons of training and great opportunities to grow our careers. Every time I talk to the young guys, I think back to your advice, and it makes me feel so lucky.
107. Thank you for all of the encouragement. After the first time we met, I thought this was going to be a disaster. But after you told it to me straight, I knew this was the type of help I needed to succeed.
108. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I am very grateful to have you in my life. You are a mentor who listens and supports me and for that, I am immensely thankful!’
109. Thank you for being the best mentor I could ever have. Each time we talk, I learn something that helps my project become even better. Thank you for always being there to talk when I need a mentor.
110. You have shown me the way that I want to live my life, and your wisdom has taken me far. Thank you for teaching me to love and care for others, and always be open-minded.
111. Thank you for helping me on the journey through life. You are like a father and a friend to me. Your wisdom and support continue to help my decision making. I am very grateful.
112. Thank you for being good at what you do. Because of your wisdom and guidance, I was able to get a job ahead of so many other candidates.
113. Thank you for your mentoring advice this past year. I wouldn’t have had the motivation to do everything I did without it.
Start recognizing your valuable mentors and celebrate them with these quotes for mentor appreciation above. They will surely love it and they will in turn appreciate you for your thoughtfulness.