You would agree with me that best friends are the other part of us. They have the key to our hearts, thereby knowing us more than our parents do. Best friends come in diverse ways; your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend, coworker, or your mother! Best friends are rare gifts from God. They ensure they don’t make us sad or keep things away from us. Yes, they are rare… But there are lots of people that have them. Do you? Then, these messages and quotes are for you.
Cute Reasons Why I Love You Best Friend
Beautiful collection of reasons why i love you best friend.
1. Really, it sounds like a simple task, but very few people are as attentive as you. You sit with me while I speak, and you follow all my words, and you wait until I finish before responding. Sometimes you don’t even need to reply. Your concentration is all I need. I love you, best friend.
2. You trust me with all your deep secrets, and I trust you with all of mine. You know every embarrassing thing that’s happened to me, and I know every weird thing about you. I love you, bestie.
3. I never hesitate to tell you something, because I know you will take it to your grave. We would never air each other’s dirty linen, no matter what happens. I love you, best friend forever.
4. If I need to call you at any time, you will answer. If I don’t reach you, I can leave you a voice note and I know you will call me the second you wake up. If I send you a string of demanding texts past midnight I know that you will be amused, and not annoyed. I love you so much, best friend.
5. We can make fun of each other and never take offence. You’ll always laugh at my inability to walk upstairs without panties and my disastrous attempts at styling my hair. But it’s cool because you’ll always remain the best. I love you, best friend.
6. We help each other work on parts of our personality we want to change. I love you, dear best friend.
7. You remind me that I often apologize unnecessarily, and that I need to be more confrontational, and that I should stop feeling guilty over things I can’t control, and I remind you to not be so hard on yourself. We’re perfect for each other. I love you, dear best friend.
8. You always have my back. If someone is talking shit, you will be there on my defence like stew on rice. I love you very much, best friend.
9. You bring out my naughty side. We can talk to each other in weird manners for hours, and take the most ridiculous pictures of one another, just for the fun of it. I love you badly, best friend.
10. You let me borrow your clothes without question. You still let me wear your underwear, and you don’t complain about it. No one can ever do this. I love you, best friend.
11. You support my relationships with other people. You may not think they’re right for me, you may find them odd, you may tell me I can do better, but as long as they treat me well, you’re happy that I’m happy. I love you, best friend.
12. You let me sleep in your bed when I don’t want to sleep alone. Even though I usually snore and hog all the blankets. Why love me this much?! I love you right back.
13. I’m never afraid, to be honest with you, and you’re never afraid to be honest with me, even if the truth will hurt. I love you, bestie.
14. Even if you think a guy is just not that into me, you won’t come up with thousands of excuses and “what ifs” to temporarily make me feel better. You’ll be real, which is much more helpful anyway. I love you, dear best friend.
14. You know just how to cheer me up when I’m feeling sad. You’ll play that one song, or suggest we watch that one movie. You got me here! I love you, best friend.
15. You’ll comfort me if I want, or give me space if I want to be alone. Somehow you always know what to do, and I am forever grateful. I love you, darling best friend. Sweet Message for My Friend
16. You can get me out of a seriously bad mood. I don’t know how you do it, but you’re always talking about happy energy, and it never fails to make me feel better. I love you, best friend.
17. You’ve seen me at my worst, and you still love me. When my heart was broken, it was the worst of times. I wasn’t myself. Luckily you recognized that and gave me time to heal. God bless you, and I love you.
18. You are an excellent judge when it comes to romantic interests. You have a skill for reading peoples’ minds and can always tell which ones are worth believing. I love you.
19. We can hang out for days on and on and never get sick of each other. We could see each other every single day, and each day would be like an awesome new adventure. I love you, best friend.
20. When we see each other for the first time in a while, it’s as if we were never separated. I love you so much, best friend.
21. When you’re in a relationship, I still see you all the time. You’re not one of those friends that disappears when they have a significant other. We still meet for drinks, get dinner, etc. I love you, best friend.
22. You go out of your way to help me whenever I need it; whether it’s rereading a cover letter I am about to send to a dream job or picking out the perfect outfit for my date later. And I will always do the same. I love you.
23. You always give me your most genuine advice. You have never given me vague expressions. I love you, dear best friend.
24. You care about my family. And yours is really important to me as well. This particular part of you is what I don’t take for granted. I love you, sweet best friend.
25. You seem to know what’s good for me more than I do. Clothes, makeup, who to date, careers… I bless I day I met you. I love you so much, best friend. Awesome Thoughts on Friendship
26. Jealousy is never felt in our friendship. We’re happy for each other, and we’re always down to celebrate each other’s successes. I love you, my best friend.
27. Sometimes all we need is eye contact to communicate. I just need to give you that look, and you’ll know exactly what I’m thinking. This is especially useful when we’re with a group of people and cannot openly express our opinion. I love you, my best friend.
28. You’re phenomenal! You come up with great ideas on how to go about problems and fix them perfectly well. You won’t stop standing out! I love you, best friend.
29. You can often sense what I’m feeling even when I don’t express it directly. Sometimes you can just read my emotions, by the way, I’m sitting on the couch. I love you, best friend.
30. You’re a wonderful woman. When I’m chatting with someone, you know exactly when to interrupt, and when not to… I love you, best friend.
31. I trust your guts sometimes more than my own. I’ll always ask you first what to do before taking action because you’ve proven to me countless times that your gut speaks in gold. I love you, dear best friend.
32. We rarely fight. And if we do, we apologize, learn from it, and move on. I couldn’t even imagine staying mad at you for longer than a day. It would just feel weird. I love you.
33. You believe that I deserve the best, and I believe that you deserve the best. We recognize each other’s hard work, and know that we are worthy of what we want, be it careers, relationships, and all of that. I love you, best friend.
34. Getting ready together to go out is often more fun than going out alone. We see people talk about and make jest of. You actually make this more fun. I love you, best friend.
35. We bring other people’s matters from Facebook and discuss on WhatsApp. We talk about how badly we want our lives to be the best, unlike that of our old friends we see on Facebook. You’re my better half. I love you, best friend. Motivational Message for Friend
36. After a breakup, you don’t blame me, even when you know I’m the troublesome one, and the relationship ended because of me, rather, you draw me closer and talk sense softly into me, and then we watch nice movies together. I love you, my best friend.
37. You hand over the things I can’t reach when I’m too lazy to stand up. Why? Because you love me, and you know I would do the same for you. I love you, best friend.
38. We don’t other judge people, we just use their experiences, and discuss on how to work towards making our lives better. By the way, their ways of life are not worth emulating. I love you, my best friend.
39. We talk about everything, and this makes us open up to each other about anything, and then advice ourselves afterwards. I love you, best friend.
40. Hey best friend, you have always been there for me whenever I need listening ears to pour my mind to. I appreciate and love you, best friend.
41. You’re always there to provide whatever I need. You See me as the sister your Mum never gave you. I love you, my best friend.
42. You share my unique sense of humour; we laugh at the same thing. No one understands me more like you do. We are just perfect for ourselves. I love you, best friend.
43. You’re the person that makes me look forward to the weekend, and make me not to concentrate at work. I pray my boss doesn’t get to sack me soonest. I love you, best friend.
44. We tell each other the same stories more than 50 times, and they just get more funny and interesting. You got me here. I love you, best friend.
45. You are that one extraordinary person that has seen me at my worst, and still loves and appreciates me the way I am. I love you, best friend.
46. Your family are my family. I’m your Mum’s friend on Facebook, and the bound of love keeps getting stronger. I love you, my best friend.
47. In our friendship, time doesn’t matter; whether it’s been six days or six months, we’re always back to where we were with one another. I love you so much, best friend.
48. You’re obsessed with me! It’s obvious you can’t leave me for anything. But have I told you I can’t, either? I love you, my best friend.
49. You’re emotionally strong. This has helped me so many times, as I’m the opposite. God bless you for me. I love you, best friend.
50. I love the way you sing to me, and I can never get enough of that, you know. I love you, dear best friend.
51. Yes, you can talk till the Kingdom comes, when you feel like. But you can also hang out happily without saying a word. I love you, best friend.
52. You get me gifts when I don’t expect… You have the way of lifting my spirits. I don’t only like the fact that you’re my friend. I love the fact that you’re my sister. I love you, best friend.
53. I sort of suspect we were sisters in another life. Not that I believe this crap, but it’s just always been so right between us. I love you, dear friend.
54. You make everything fun. There’s never a dull moment with you, wherever you enter, you must touch lives in a positive attitude. I love you, my best friend.
55. Through you, I have gotten to know other amazing friends. But the thing is, you beat them all. I love you, my best friend.
56. Your happiness is mine, and so is mine. We are getting married the same day. I love you, best friend.
57. Whenever you are around me, I’m a better person, and people get to see the best side of me. I love you, best friend.
58. Whenever you’re with me, I’m friendlier, happier, more confident. I love you, dear best friend.
59. Your face is all I see whenever I am not good. Your warm arms embrace me when all others push me away. You’ve been there for me when times were tough. I won’t be able to pay you all, but would definitely pay some. I love you, best friend.
60. You’re one of the few who always checked in even when you I’m ill, low and too broke to go out. I love you so much, my best friend.
61. I don’t have to try with you. You make me see my true self in a lovely dimension. I can just be my true self. I love you, best friend.
62. Babe, I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Even what my life was like before you came along, you can’t remember anymore. Thank you for doing all these. I love you, my best friend.
63. I love the fact that we can be so silly around each other. I was never like this, you made it possible. Thanks for bringing out the best version of me. I love you, best friend.
64. You love all of my imperfections, yet, you still think I’m perfect. Sometimes I wonder what kind of a wonder you are. I love you too much, best friend.
65. I love the way you understand me… How I can tell you anything and everything. You’re the perfect person that keeps my secrets. You make me comfortable! I love you, best friend.
66. I love the way you are by my side, the feeling of security you give to me. Have I also told you, you give me hope for the future? You also give me strength when I am weak. You make time for me. The lists are endless. I love you, my best friend.
67. I have always wondered how our differences compliment each other. Isn’t this amazing? I love you, my best friend.
68. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. If you were some other people, I would probably be feeling bad now. I love you, best friend.
69. You’re the friend I will always brag about. I tell everyone I know about you because I’m one heck of a proud friend. I love you like that!
70. It doesn’t matter to you if I am a major weirdo. It doesn’t matter to me also if you can be really crazy sometimes. This is what makes our friendship so interesting. We are both different. I love you, best friend.
71. We’ll laugh at almost anything we’d find laughable, even if it’s not. I love you, my best friend.
72. No matter how bad it is, our secrets don’t change the fact that we’re still best friends. We’re both open to listening to each other’s secrets and stories. I love you so much, best friend.
73. Even if I’m sick, you call me and try to make me feel better. No one has ever done this. I love you, bestie.
74. You’ve never failed to invite me to your parties. I have always been your number one guest. I love you, best friend.
75. I love the fact that whatever fight we have, we settle before the next day. You don’t spread mean rumours about me. I love you so much, best friend.
76. I’m open to learning more with you. You teach me stuff I know nothing about/understand. I love you much, best friend.
77. You don’t pressure me to do anything I’m not interested in. You get them done. I love you, best friend.
78. I always hear the latest gist in town from you. I love you, best friend.
79. You let me do what I want to do and don’t try to talk me out of it unless you know that it’s bad… I respect you a lot for this. I love you, much.
80. Our conversations may be short and silence long, but our friendship makes for life’s most beautiful song. I love you, best friend.
81. Our friendship is a rare type of currency. It never depreciates, it always appreciates, it is acceptable in all countries but it is available only to a lucky few friends like us. I love you, my best friend.
82. Anything in excess is said to be bad. The only exception to this is our friendship. I love you so much, best friend.
83. Even though you are miles away from me, you seem to be closer than most of my family living in the same house. I love you, my best friend.
84. I fight like crazy with you, but isn’t this what best friends are meant to do? I love you too much, best friend.
85. I will stay friends with you at any cost. After all, our friendship is priceless. I love you, my best friend.
86. We have accepted each other’s past. We’ll stick together until we last. We promise to be there for each other. That is because we’re friends forever. I love you, my best friend.
87. Our friendship is the reason my life is such an amazing one. I love you, my best friend.
88. The difference between living a good life and living a great life lies in having awesome friends like you. I love you, best friend.
89. You love me the most when everyone else hates me. You believe in me the most when everyone else loses faith in me. You trust me most when even I can’t trust myself. You are the best. I love you, my best friend.
90. Our friendship doesn’t depend on being physically together, as long as we understand each other. Love you, my best friend.
91. Sunshine or rain, friends always soothe pain. Morning or night, best friends make everything alright. You’re the perfect example for this. I love you so much, best friend.
92. The cute bond of our friendship isn’t measured by the number of gifts, Facebook likes or text messages. It is measured by the number of hugs, smiles and winks. I love you tons.
93. Friends like you are completely low maintenance. No expensive gifts, all you need is love and affection. I love you, my best friend.
94. People help me by giving answers to the questions I ask. You help by asking what the problem is. You’re different! I love you so much, best friend.
95. With you, I can be honest and lay my heart bare. Nothing else can come close to the beautiful friendship we share. I love you, dear friend.
96. I am high on my success today only because our friendship has taken me higher in every way. I love you, my best friend.
97. Some people come, some stay and others go away. But friends like us stick together until troubles are at bay. I love you.
98. Friendship doesn’t just bring the best days in life but makes even the worst days of life worth living. I love you, my best friend.
99. Who said memories are always pretty and beautiful? Even the darkest of moments in life become memorable because of friends like you. I love you so much, best friend.
100. People will ask you to lighten up and stop crying. Friends will give you their shoulder to cry on. Love you to bits, best friend.