Science says that everything remains where they are except acted upon by external forces. Many times, people want to get things done, but can’t go on because they lack inspiration. We may also want to inspire people, but we don’t know how to go about it.
This is a list of cute inspirational text messages you can use to motivate your friends, family (loved ones) and everyone else that needs to be motivated.
Inspirational Text Messages for Friends
If you’ve got a friend that needs a dose of Inspiration, pick any of the Inspirational Text Messages for Friends below and send to Him or Her.
1. When you hit a rock bottom, the only direction left is up. You can’t go lower than where you are now. Cheer up, my friend.
2. Pains are raw materials for gains. Look beyond your pains. I wish you brighter days ahead.
3. Love conquers all evil. Love is all that is required of us. Keep loving everyone and watch the world become a better place.
4. Don’t go out of the way of your mission to prove anything to anyone. Whatever you do, you will have fans and enemies. Live.
5. The only reason you can be a blessing to others is that you exist. It’s important, therefore, that you take time to bless yourself. The better you are, the better you can make others. Inspirational Quotes for a Special Friend
6. Birds were meant to fly, so the wind is not a problem. Fishes were meant to swim, so the water is not a problem. You were meant to excel so opposition is not a problem.
7. That you can’t see a thing does not mean it doesn’t exist. Your problems have an end, you just don’t see it yet. Keep walking.
8. Life is good. Many make it look bad. Don’t get lost in their picture. Live the good life. Have a nice day.
9. Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. Your little efforts are contributions to a bigger result. Together, we will do great things.
10. Be yourself. No one can ever be you. Being yourself is doing the world a kind of good that none can do for it. You are unique and special.
You have just read ten inspirational text messages? Don’t mind the table of contents. Just continue reading.
Motivational Text Messages for Friends
So a friend of yours needs some motivational stuff to help them? Pick any of the Motivational Text Mesages for a Friend below and send to him or her right away.
11. Your mind is not for worrying but thinking. Stop worrying about the bad things and think of a good way out of your problems.
12. What makes you a person is not how intelligent, rich or influential you are, but that you are existing. Because you exist, you can be anything you want to be.
13. Work hard, play hard. Have a business, have leisure. Work to become what you want to be. Play so we don’t lose you because we love you.
14. Every choice, decision you make, the action you take causes a change on earth. You are a very important person.
15. Whatever you give out is meant to come back to you in a way, so give the best you can and watch the earth become a heaven for you.
16. You are not alone. God is with you. I am with you. Many others you don’t know too. So rise and know that you are supported.
17. Every “good morning” is a call to an amazing you to bless the world with your talents, gifts and strengths. Don’t fail the world.
18. Someone said the world needs everybody because everybody is part of its greatness. I say the world needs you because you are part of its greatness.
19. Everything done last is always the grandest for that moment. When your success comes, it will outperform that of others. Keep hopes high.
20. One day you’ll look at the sun and be like, “there’s not too much that’s different”. I believe in you.
Note: The Table of Contents was only to divide the content into smaller segments. Everything on this page is both motivational and inspirational. Thanks.
Inspirational Msg for Someone Special
Sometimes, all a someone needs is few lines of inspirational texts.So, here is a cute collection of Inspirational Msgs for Someone Special to you.
21. When you feel like things are against you, remember all the amazing things you’ve done before and know that you can do them again. Inspire yourself. Have a nice day.
22. Every other person is just an added advantage in approaching life. You are the most important ingredient. Without you, you can do no other thing.
23. Every day, wake up and reassure yourself of the greatness in you. Every night, take a break. Live the good life.
24. No matter how much success you make, you will still have challenges. Don’t think challenges is for only failures because they prepare you for others.
25. When all fails, look to the heavens and you’ll have the strength to push on. If it fails again, try to repeat the process. You are blessed.
26. Make the best of every time you have. Laugh. Love. Live. And seize every moment like it will be stolen from you if you do otherwise.
27. Walk through every negativity, especially fear. You don’t have to wait till fear is absent before you take actions.
28. Life is too short to live the life of someone else. Find out your own path and live it to the fullest. Only after you’ve lived yours until death should you live another’s life.
29. When people throw dirt at you, just brush it off. But don’t be the cause why they throw dirt on others. We can make the world better, you know.
30. Life is not as elegant as mathematics or accounting. Feel free to take risks, experiments, and follow your dreams.
31. Love everyone. Hate no one. Teach others to do same. Then sit and watch the world become the best place it can be.
32. It a no hidden fact that people achieve more when they are united. Don’t underestimate the power of unity.
33. Don’t pay evil with evil. Pay good with good. Pay evil with good. Don’t pay good with evil. No matter what, be good.
34. Don’t expect everyone to be like you. We were all made different from one another. Respect and love will keep us together.
35. Question whatever does not agree with your reasoning and do only what your heart permits. This is one way to be true to yourself.
36. Times change. Seasons come and go. Live your best life through them all.
37. Sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down. But one thing is sure, and that’s the fact that you deserve a crown. So get up and get going!
38. We make mistakes. Don’t be shy to admit it. Own your mistakes, they are a very important part of you. There is no shame in learning.
39. You can never be sure of what something was made for except you ask its maker. Ask God about yourself.
40. Be a good force that you want to see. Be the example of what you want the world to be. That’s how to live.
41. Don’t be afraid to live in a truth. Truth is only bitter when the lie is the nature there. If your nature is the truth, you won’t be scared of the truth.
42. We all have our flaws, falls and faults. You are not alone. And many look up to you. Live like you expect your life to be a guide to others.
43. When you stop believing in yourself, you stop living. You just merely exist. Believe in yourself.
44. Live every day like there is no past and no future. Concentrate on living today.
45. Your greatest strength is found when you know what you were meant to do. Being anything less makes you weaker.
46. Everything has an end. Never give up or lose hope. You are a valuable asset to your world.
47. You have nothing to prove to those who don’t know your worth. You know yourself more than anyone self.
48. One step at a time, another step and a time and before you even realise it, the journey has come to an end. Remain blessed.
49. All things work together for your good. So don’t worry about the things that happen around you because they all happen to make you the best you can be.
50. When you fall, pick yourself up and keep moving. Life is too short to remain in the place where you fell. Good day.
51. Be happy. It keeps you from a lot of harm.And make others happy in ways you can. Happiness is a blessing.
52. It’s good to have people you can trust. Life has a lot to do with relationships and support. Wake up and live.
53. At the end of every desert is an ocean. So just keep moving forward till you get there. Good day, my friend.
54. There are a couple ways to go about life. Carry on or flip a new switch and more. Explore options. Live beyond.
55. If we don’t care about the future, we may never break grounds. But thinking about the future more than the present can ruin both of them.
56. Its okay not to rebuild some things that crumble. Some are better left on the floor. Learn to let go sometimes.
57. At times no one will motivate you. You are your best source of motivation. Motivate yourself too.
58. Don’t help people because you stand to gain from it. Offer help from a heart of charity. Share love wherever you go.
59. Planning is good, but the price to live is a little freestyle. Stick to the rules when you have to, but be yourself above all.
60. Giving up is as easy as holding on, the problem is where your mind is. Never lose hope.
61. Do you think you can’t? Don’t be so sure. Do it and see if you really can’t. If you fail, you may want to try again. Success awaits you.
62. The only thing more brilliant than a good idea is the mind it came from. Groom both. Have a blast.
63. Every day is an adventure, don’t be so stuck on the bucket list. Live every day to the fullest.
64. The only people who do nothing are those who quit. Winners and losers are both doers, unlike quitters.
65. You’re never going to be the best if you never become your best. Do everything to bring out the best in you.
66. Say no and be firm. A no is softer with a thank you. Only say yes when you have to. Take charge of everything that concerns you.
67. Don’t be so in a hurry that you crash along the way. You’d get there later and get scared that way. See you there.
68. Your speed counts against you when you’re going the wrong way. There’s no need for speed without direction.
69. Do not be discouraged to take harder challenges. The blacker the coffee, the more effective the result.
70. You are not weak because you fall. When you fall, you got to understand that it’s because you’ve been standing. The weak ones have been on the ground the whole time!
71. Don’t think you’re too small to function. You see that spark plug? See how small it is? Take it out of a motorcycle and let’s see where the motorcycle goes.
72. One problem of life is that people mistake feasibility for visibility. Believe, the feasible isn’t always visible.
73. Take risks, not because you want to, but because you have to. You can’t live without taking risks. Good morning.
74. Plan, prepare and don’t forget to pray. Properly doing every other thing won’t give you the best, but with prayer, you can be sure that it will be alright.
75. Feel free to never fit in and be an outcast. Feel free to walk out of the box. Feel free to live. Learn from the birds too.
76. There is beauty in the fields, the clouds, the brown earth, the weather, the seas and nature. And you are part of it.
77. Don’t work because you want your account balance to look like your account number. Work, because you want to leave the world better than you met it.
78. They say the love of money is the root of all evil. Well, the love of every human around you is the root of all good.
79. Stones break, irons bend, papers tear, shit happens to everything. So why do you think your problems would remain forever? Have faith.
80. Would you need faith if you know tomorrow? Would you need grace if you never fell? Would he be God if you knew his plans? Trust God.
81. Forget the lights and the cameras and be what you were meant to be, and remain that until the lights and cameras begin to look for you.
82. Wealth is not in the size of your bank balance, but in the ability you possess. Your bank balance is just a reflection of what most people understand.
83. When life throw drums of trouble at you, play on it. When it throws drums of favour on you, play in it.
84. Efforts don’t determine success. Time and chance do. May time and chance favour you.
85. Do what your mind is set to do regardless of what people say, do or think. Being what others suggest is being less. Message for My Best Friend Forever
86. Never waste an opportunity. Some may just be lost forever. Be everything you can.
87. When you stand beside the ocean, feel small. When you see the mountains, wonder. Remain human. Never lose your sense of wonder.
88. God brings out the good in us, but we can make it faster when we yield to him. Keep your relationship with Him alive.
89. At times, forget all of the life’s worries and problems. Feel like a child once in a while. No worries. No problems. Knowing everything is okay.
90. Ask for help when you need it. Offer help when you can. See everyone as a member of a big community that you are part of.
91. When you fall, that’s not the end of everything. When you rise, you can never get to a peak. So you see, life is favourable to everyone.
92. Don’t worry whether you do good or evil. Just act out of love. That’s the only law. That’s the perfect law. There’s no wrong walking in love.
93. Movies are fantasies. Cartoons are a falsehood. Only life is real. Live in what you feel, not what they told you about.
94. Even if everyone on earth fails, you shouldn’t, because you are the light of the world. See yourself as the most important person in the world.
95. Challenge yourself and set goals. Go ahead and achieve them because you can. You can because it’s in you.
96. Keep working. One day you’ll look back and won’t regret your efforts. And you’ll a story that can inspire others.
97. Its okay to be lazy too. Relax, have fun. It’s refreshing. It can bring out the creativity in you. It can bring out the best in you.
98. Give faith a fighting chance. You won’t get a lot of things you worked for. You’ll get a lot of things you did not work for. Give faith a chance.
99. Change facts when they don’t fit your experiences. Your life is to precious to be lived based on the experiences of others.
100. You see a lot of amazing thing in others, but do you know you are the crown of creation? You are more amazing.