No one is perfect, and no one has a perfect life. Everyone makes mistakes, and mistakes are something you can’t avoid. You know things might not always go smoothly.
Indeed, there are times when you need to apologize to your parents and maybe show some appreciation to your parents, it will make them happy and healthy. It helps them feel better and strengthens the communication between parent and child.
No daughter is perfect no matter what people say, they make mistakes. But this doesn’t make them imperfect. You are strong, capable and beautiful no matter what anyone says about you. Don’t let them get to you.
If you have hurt your parents, there’s no good time to apologize. The sooner you do it, the better. Show them how sorry you are and show them an appreciation for all they’ve done for you with these sorry for not being the perfect daughter quotes.
Sorry for Not Being the Perfect Daughter Quotes
I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter. I should’ve been there to take care of you, but instead, I was too busy partying with my friends. I should’ve cooked all your favourite meals, and I should’ve gone shopping with you. Instead, I decided to stay home while you went through an awful, painful illness.
1. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter. I’m sorry for not making you proud. I promise that if you give me another chance, I’ll make it up to you one day.
2. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to let you down, mom. If you give me another chance, I promise I will make it up to you in every way possible this time.
3. I’m truly sorry for not being the person you want me to be. I know that I haven’t done a good job of making you proud. But I promise that if you give me another chance, I will make it up to you from this moment on.
4. I apologize for my disrespectful actions towards you. I realize what I did was wrong, but I promise you that I will make it up to you if you give me another chance.
5. I’m so sorry I’ve disappointed you as a daughter. I feel terrible, and I promise that one day if you give me a second chance, I’ll make it worth your while.
6. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be a burden. I know I’ve made mistakes and hurt you in ways that will take a long time to heal, but please give me another chance. I promise that you’ll see how much I’ve changed one day.
7. I’m sorry. I know that I have disappointed you. I’m sorry for not living up to your expectations. I’m sorry for not being the person you wanted me to be. You are my father, and I love you, and it hurts me that I have let you down. Please forgive me.
8. If there’s one thing I want you to know, it’s this: I’m not perfect. But I promise if you give me another chance to make things right, I will.
9. I apologize for the hurt I’ve caused. I didn’t mean to make my mistakes, but now that I understand my wrongdoing, I will do everything to earn back your trust.
10. I never meant to let you down. Please, give me another chance, and I promise I won’t let you down again.
11. I’m sorry I didn’t make you proud. I’ll prove myself to you one day.
12. Maybe if I were better, I’d be able to make you proud again someday.
13. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter, sister, and friend.
14. Mom, I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter.
15. Mom, I know I haven’t been the perfect daughter lately. Words can’t express how sorry I am. Next time, I’ll do better, I promise.
16. Mom, I’m sorry. I know I could have done better. I’ll make it up to you somehow.
17. I’m sorry I’m not a perfect daughter who does everything right – I am just trying to be the best me I can be!
18. I’m sorry for this. I have some flaws in me that I am trying to change. But know that I love you so much and try my best to be a better daughter and person.
19. I’m sorry I’m not the perfect daughter you wanted, but I’m trying my best.
20. I am sorry I am not the perfect daughter. I promise you I will always give you my best.
21. Mom, I didn’t mean to embarrass you. I’m sorry I’m not a better daughter.
22. I know I’m not a perfect daughter, so I’m sorry it hurts you.
23. Please don’t think I’m a bad daughter. I’m doing the best I can, and I hope you know that!
24. I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help. I hope we can figure it out together.
25. I am truly sorry for being a disappointment and letting you down.
26. I am sorry for the numerous times I have acted out of anger and frustration or have spoken words that have hurt your feelings. Please know that I will do my best to correct these mistakes.
27. I’m so sorry. I know I have done some things wrong, and I am sorry.
28. I’m sorry – I didn’t mean to upset you. Here’s a present to make up for my mistake.
29. I am sorry for not being the perfect daughter, mum. I will do better next time.
30. I’m sorry, and I’m not the perfect daughter, but I hope you can forgive me someday.
31. I’m sorry I’m not the perfect daughter you always wanted.
32. I’m sorry for being a bad daughter. I’m trying my best, and I will always love you. I hope you forgive me for all the mistakes that I’ve made.
33. I’m sorry, mom, ever since I was a little girl, you’ve been such an inspiration. If I could grow up to be as amazing as you are, I’d be over the moon.
34. I’m sorry, mom, since I was little, you’ve been an inspiration to me. If I grow up to be as amazing as you, I’ll be over the moon!
35. Even if I could grow up to be as amazing as you are, mom, it wouldn’t be enough. I’m sorry, I wish this were a better apology.
36. My heartfelt apologies, mum. You’ve always been such an inspiration. I can’t describe how much your shining example has meant to me.
37. I’m sorry, mom, although I am now grown up, you have always been my guiding light. I never knew a mother could be as wonderful as you have been.
38. Mom, I am so sorry for not being there when you needed me. It’s been a hectic few weeks, and I’m unsure how to ask for forgiveness.
39. I’m sorry, mom. I know you tried your best and worked so hard to give me a better life.
40. I know I’m sometimes a little over the top with my behaviour, but it’s all for a good cause. If I can bring a smile to your face once, and you’ll be smiling yourself to sleep, then my mission is accomplished. I love you, mom!
41. It’s hard to imagine that a woman as wonderful as you could be the parent of someone like me. I can’t even remember the last time I put any effort into making you proud.
42. Dear mom, no matter what you say or do, I will always love and respect you. I’m sorry
43. It’s true. Mom, you’ve inspired me to be a better leader, coworker and person. I hope I make you proud. I’m sorry.
44. I know you expect me to be perfect–but I’m only human. I’m sorry.
45. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter, mom. I’ll try even harder to live up to your expectations.
46. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter. I was too busy trying to be the perfect woman.
47. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter. I’m not sorry for being me, though.
48. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter. I hope that when you look at me, you’ll see how much you’re loved.
49. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter. I’m sorry that I make so many mistakes and act so irresponsibly. I want to live up to your expectations. But I’m also sorry for not being a good daughter because you won’t see my efforts. I can’t prove how much I do for you because it is never enough. If I were a perfect daughter, surely you would leave me alone.
50. I’m sorry for not being the perfect daughter, I never wanted to be like you.
We know that our parents can try so hard to help us, but sometimes it’s just not enough. It’s not easy feeling as though we’re not living up to our parents’ expectations. But we shouldn’t feel guilty or ashamed when we don’t do something well – everyone makes mistakes, and every parent learns from them.
We can learn from our mistakes too. Don’t let this get you down! Feel free to share these sorry for not being the perfect daughter quotes, and do not hesitate to leave your comments in the comment section. Thanks.