Sometimes we fall in love with people that are not our soulmates. This can leave us feeling confused and full of self-doubt. Our culture puts a lot of pressure on us to go through life in solitude instead of searching for what we really need, a soulmate.
Finding the right person to share your life with is one of the most miracle-inducing experiences you could ever have, though it might seem like the hardest one when you haven’t found them yet.
You’ve probably heard the quote before: “Everyone can be a soulmate, but not everyone is your lover” (or something similar). Check out these soulmates are not always lovers quotes, to help you with defining the place of soulmates in your life.
Soulmates Are Not Always Lovers Quotes
Most of us have soulmates, though they’re not all lovers. Some of these beloveds can be trusted, and others might not. The most important thing is to remember that not all the lovers or friends you endure through your life journey are your soulmates. And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
1. Soulmates are more alike than they are different. They’re not always your lover, but sometimes they can be a best friend who knows you better than anyone else.
2. Soulmates don’t have to be lovers. They can be best friends, siblings or parents. Soulmates are people who know the other person’s heart and mind like no other.
3. A soulmate is someone who shares your interests but, most importantly, makes you feel like someone special.
4. Soulmates are not just romantic partners. A soulmate can be anyone who understands and supports you. Soulmates don’t have to love you, though. They will support you through success and failure.
5. You know you’ve found your soulmate because they are more like a best friend than a lover.
6. You know that feeling when you have a best friend that’s always there for you no matter what? You always have someone on your side. That’s what a soulmate is.
7. Maybe you’ve met your soulmate. Maybe they’re your best friend, or maybe they’re someone you haven’t even met yet. A soulmate is someone who always makes you feel like you’re home.
8. Soulmates don’t have to be lovers. Soulmates are people who know the other person’s heart and mind like no other.
9. Soulmates can be friends or family who support each other and know each other’s hearts and minds. Soulmates are friends, parents, siblings or lovers.
10. For some people, soulmates will be lifelong lovers. For others, they could be best friends or even family. Whoever they are, they understand you as no one else can.
11. The right person can be your soulmate but not your lover. She May be the one, but she’s tainted by infidelity.
12. You know the one. They’re your best friend, confidant, and cheerleader. They laugh at your jokes and smile when they think you’re right. Seems like it’s too good to be true, right? It’s not! They might not be your lover, but they are a special person in your life, and they deserve to know it.
13. True soulmates are those who know how to live without each other. The right person can be your soulmate but not your lover.
14. Some people are soulmates, and some aren’t, but it doesn’t matter in the end. Love is love, no matter how you get it.
15. Love happens in some funny ways. Soulmates are great, but sometimes you just have to make the best of what’s in front of you.
16. Some people never find their soulmates. Some people find a soulmate but don’t remember it. And some people never get over a relationship where they truly found love, no matter what.
17. No one can deny love is the most powerful thing in the world. When you’re with your soulmate, you’re not as overwhelmed with doubt as when you’re with someone who isn’t right for you.
18. No matter what your situation is, love is an emotion that can make you feel better in any situation. Surprisingly, you might not always get this with a soulmate.
19. We all have a unique path to love. Love is what brings us together, no matter how we feel about it.
20. Everyone is looking for their soulmate, but the ones that are truly meant for each other are those who love them for who they are.
21. We believe that there is someone out there for everyone, but real soulmates are the ones who love you just the way you are.
22. Everyone is searching for the one, but what really matters is that you find love in yourself and those around you.
23. Finding the perfect partner is hard, but being loved for who you are is something everyone deserves. Soulmates can give you just this.
24. For the people who are lucky enough to find the one, it’s a dream come true. Fortunately, there are a few signs that can help you determine if someone is your soulmate or not.
25. It’s not always easy to find the perfect match, and everyone is different. But we believe that love can happen for anyone and that everyone deserves to find someone who truly sees them for who they are.
26. In a world full of people who want to change you, there is no greater treasure than someone who loves you simply for being you – a soulmate.
27. We all seek out love, but sometimes it’s loveless, like soulmates, that make us whole.
28. I’ve had my share of ups and downs with love. But, throughout it all, I’ve learned one thing: Soulmates are not always lovers.
29. We’re all looking for that special someone to share our lives with. But sometimes, soulmates aren’t lovers—they can be friends with benefits.
30. There are all kinds of soulmates, and they can be found in every shape and size. You just have to look hard enough.
31. Sometimes, you have to give up on the idea of soulmates. They aren’t always good for your soul. Sometimes, it’s better to keep exploring and seeing how you grow.
32. Sometimes, the people you love aren’t the ones you want to be with. Sometimes, soulmates are Just friends who know what you need and offer it when you don’t have time for yourself.
33. Soulmates are the people who understand you without having to say a word. When you find your soulmate, it’s like you’ve finally found your family.
34. Soulmates are your forever person, the one that makes all the bad feel good. It’s about feeling like you can be 100% yourself with someone and not be afraid of what they will think.
35. Do you feel like you’re alone in the world or that you’re meant to be with someone? Soulmates are real. There are people who feel just like you do.
36. We all have that one person we can’t wait to see who makes us laugh and reminds us how good life is. They can be soulmates or just best friends.
37. Someone once told me that soulmates are not always lovers, but sometimes, they’re the ones who save you from a lifetime of regrets.
38. There are soulmates in life that help you along your way—people who have a special place in your heart, regardless of what else is going on in your world.
39. We all meet our soulmates in many different ways. Sometimes they enter our lives when we’re young, and sometimes they happen later on in life. Sometimes we go through a few soulmates before finding the right one. But the one that’s right for you is out there, even if you don’t know where to look yet.
40. Sometimes, it takes a really good friend who is also a soulmate to remind you of just how important the right person is in your life.
41. I think soulmates can be people that you love, like best friends and siblings. But I also believe that there’s someone for everyone out there.
42. In a perfect world, every person finds their soulmate. But if you don’t, know that love is love, no matter how you get it.
43. A soulmate is not always your lover. It’s someone that really cares about you and your well-being. Someone that you can fall asleep with and still be by your side when you wake up. It’s someone that is there for you through good times and bad.
44. Some people believe soulmates are only lovers, but this is not true. They can be best friends, siblings, and parents. Soulmates are people who understand your thoughts and feelings better than anyone else.
45. It’s been hard lately. You feel alone, and you need to know that you’re not alone. You’re loved. You’ve got your people, a soulmate somewhere out there.
46. Sometimes, it’s not your lover who understands you best. It might be a best friend that knows you more than yourself.
47. Addressing loneliness, the right person can be your soulmate, but not your lover.
48. Everyone is looking for their soulmate. It’s scary leaving yourself open to someone, but those who love you for who you truly are are those that you need in your life.
49. Sometimes, the people you love are not always the ones who will bring you happiness.
50. We’re a species. We crave things, but most of all, we crave others. Soulmates are those that act as your rock, always there to call upon and rely on. They’re the family you choose.
Keep it in a safe part of your memory that lovers are not always soulmates and vice versa. Use these soulmates are not always lovers quotes to lend a little clarity to your relationship and remind yourself that it is the bond, not the physical intimacy, that you crave.