Are you and your partner too busy?
As a couple grows in their relationship, life often gets in the way. Work deadlines pile up, kids get sick or need to go to school, and bills must be paid. Before you know it, you’ve been living separate lives for months. It happens. But if this happens to you and your significant other, we’ve got good news—your relationship doesn’t have to suffer!
Busy couples are everywhere. They’re the ones running from work to home and back again, who find themselves wishing there were extra hours in the day for everything they need to get done. But being busy isn’t necessarily bad—it just means you have a lot going on! And if you’re like most people these days, it also means that your life is full of obligations and responsibilities that aren’t always easy to juggle.
Here are some busy couples quotes to help you navigate the challenges of a busy relationship and make sure you and your partner can still find time for each other
Busy Couple Quotes
Don’t let your busy lives get in the way of strengthening your relationship; give your relationship the time and attention it deserves. The longer you work at it, the stronger your bond can become; when your busy schedules get in the way of things like saying “I love you”.
1. Busy couples who still make out time for one another are like good wine: they get better with age.
2. Busy couples don’t have time for a relationship. They have time for coffee shops, movies, and their dogs.
3. Busy couples and relationships are tough ones. Instead of spending time-fighting, take a step back and find ways to cherish the little things that make your relationship special because they’ll mean more than anything else in the long run.
4. As a busy couple, you need to find the time between life’s stresses to make love.
5. There are numerous ways to serve as a remedy for being a busy couple, many of which can be accomplished by taking time out of your daily routine and focusing on each other.
6. Busy, busy. It’s almost like we’ve become so caught up in each other that we’ve forgotten about ourselves.
7. Take time this weekend to spend quality time with your other half, who’s willing to take the time to tell you that they love you.
8. The secret of a happy marriage is not always working or having busy schedules but laughing, talking, eating, and making love.
9. Maintaining a relationship takes a lot of work. But also lots of love, and luckily, we have both.
10. The secret to a happy, healthy relationship is to treat each other as you wish to be treated.
11. We’re always thinking about you and working hard to ensure you have everything you need. Have a great day!
12. Couples that don’t know each other well are like children who have never been told to brush their teeth and wear deodorant.
13. Live a life where the words “I love you” are not just spoken but felt.
14. Be careful; getting caught up in the next big thing is easy. Be patient and enjoy now – you only get one shot at this.
15. Busy couples are the ones who know what they have and have what they want.
16. Busy couples are the true explorers of love. Their marriages are real-life stories packed with surprises and adventures.
17. A busy couple can’t just sit down and enjoy a leisurely meal; they also need to prepare meals when they are together.
18. Study after study shows that relationships are the cornerstone of human happiness. You can ensure your relationship is built to last by taking a few simple steps.
19. We’re a couple that spends more time together than we do alone. There is something to be said about making love. Passion, affection and intimacy come together in one of life’s most beautiful experiences.
20. There’s no “too busy” when you’re with the person you love.
21. When your life is in a rush, but you love each other, that’s when you know you’re living.
22. Marriage is work; it’s not something you do; it’s something you are. It takes hard work and lots of communication.
23. When you’re together and happy, it doesn’t matter how much work you have. Remember, spending time together is important, so your bond grows stronger.
24. Life is busy and high-stress, but we still find time for each other—and it’s amazing how much a couple’s love can fill a space.
25. Life is about living and loving, not worrying, stressing or running away from it all—especially the things you can’t control. So stop chasing the perfect lifestyle out of reach, and start chasing after each other.
26. Life is too short to spend time on the things you don’t like. So, please make the most of your time with me by making time for us.
27. You are my reason for living. You are my happy place. Thank you for everything you do, and I love you so much.
28. Couples who commune with nature and each other, observing their world together.
29. You and I are just two people who found each other. And while it doesn’t always feel like it, sometimes that’s all we need.
30. You’re the first thing I think of in the morning, the last thing I think of at night. You make my world a better place to be.
31. The best way to describe busy couples is a little bit of balance. When you’re with the right person all the time, the world can get a lot smaller, and that’s why there’s no greater feeling than knowing you’ll see each other again soon.
32. Busy couples need to rely on each other more.
33. You don’t need to love me anymore when you’re busy. All I want is a few moments of your time, a quick kiss and the feeling that I’m okay for the day.
34. Facing the daily challenge of being busy in a relationship doesn’t mean you have to be unhappy.
35. The best love is when you have time to laugh at all the little things.
36. Be it ever so humble, a bit of love is still the sweetest thing in the world.
37. If you’re a busy couple in your relationship, spend more time together. Don’t feel guilty if you want to get away from your loved one for a little bit. You’ll both be glad you did!
38. Spending more time with your partner is a great way to strengthen your relationship.
39. Spend quality time together and strengthen your relationship daily.
40. We all have days where we wish we could hang out together, and it’s not always easy to carve out time for quality time. But this is the best way to strengthen your relationship in a busy world.
41. It’s easier to be a couple when you go out of your way to spend more time with your significant other.
42. Two heads are better than one. Your love is stronger when you spend more time with each other!
43. All relationships have ups and downs, but when you’re busy having fun with your other half, the couple who spends the most time together has a better chance of staying together.
44. Making time for each other is one of the biggest ways to strengthen your relationship.
45. You can’t love someone if you don’t know them. So, spend more time with your partner.
46. When you love someone, you want to care for them. Celebrating every day with the person you love is truly a gift.
47. It doesn’t have to be all work, all the time. Align your schedules and make some time for one another
48. When you’re busy, it’s easy to forget about each other. But when you spend more time together, your relationship will become stronger.
49. Spending time with the people you love is one of the best things in life. Take advantage of your weekend to reconnect, be together and make memories that last for years.
50. Taking time to talk, laugh and spend quality time with your loved one is the key to a stronger relationship.
Sometimes it can be hard to make time for your significant other amid your busy schedule. But if you keep in mind how much they mean to you and how you want to grow closer emotionally with them, you’ll find a way to make time for one another. Once that’s established, it’s all about making sure that the time you spend together counts and is meaningful.
Thank you for going through these busy couple quotes. Use them to learn more about how you can be an effective busy couple and find joy in your relationship.