The bouquet toss is a tradition at weddings. The bride throws the flowers over her head, and the single girls can run to catch the flowers. It is a fun tradition at a wedding that is believed to wish the wedding guest who catches the bouquet good luck in being hitched soonest.
Tossing the bouquet has become an iconic tradition at weddings. Perhaps because it is the only female custom in wedding traditions, it might also have something to do with the luck of the woman who catches it.
Nevertheless, brides carry bouquets for a reason. It’s become a custom at weddings for the bride not to toss her bouquet towards the end of her bridal party, but rather let her single girlfriends have a chance to catch it.
As for what to toss, you can use fake flowers or real ones. At first, brides did not bother – they carried just branches wherever they went. But soon came the idea that if you couldn’t actually throw away your bouquet after your wedding day, you could always let someone else catch it and give it to them as a present.
So, are you thinking of tossing a bouquet at your wedding? Perhaps you are wondering where the tradition came from or if you’ll be the lucky one to catch the bouquet. Either way, you’re in luck. Below I have compiled the best bouquet toss quotes just for you.
Bouquet Toss Quotes
A bouquet toss is a moment of joy, laughter, and celebration at a wedding. It’s also the perfect way to end a beautiful day. It is the most traditional way to share the joy of the day with the beautiful wedding guests.
1. All the beauty of love, all the joy and passion, all the moments of laughter and joy, are captured in a simple bouquet toss.
2. The bouquet toss is a great way for the couple to symbolize their love, dedication, and commitment to one another.
3. A bouquet toss expresses unbridled joy and effervescent happiness. One of the greatest highlights of a wedding is a bouquet toss.
4. Wedding day is all about the details, from the bouquet toss to the last dance. Always make the bouquet toss a memorable one for your wedding guests.
5. When you toss the bouquet, it’s not about who catches it but about love and commitment. The toss of a bouquet is only the first step in a long journey.
6. When you toss a bouquet, you’re saying to the crowd, “I love you.” The bouquet toss is one of the most romantic and joyful parts of a wedding.
7. The beautiful bouquet toss at a wedding is truly a sweet moment between the bride and her guests.
8. A wedding is a celebration of love, hope, and happiness. Bouquet tosses combine all these things to create a memorable experience for the bride and her guests.
9. A bouquet toss is the perfect way to mark your love and share it with friends and family. It is a way to say thank you, celebrate love, and more. But it’s also a beautiful symbol of togetherness and friendship.
10. A bouquet toss is a sign of good luck and happiness. A wedding bouquet toss is a tradition that’s been around for centuries. It’s a great way to start the wedding festivities, and it’s also about showing your love for someone special.
11. When you toss a bouquet, it’s your way of sharing your joy with the crowd that has come to celebrate with you on your big day.
12. There’s no greater feeling than throwing a bouquet or catching one. The bouquet toss is one of the most beautiful parts of a wedding party.
13. Let the flowers be your guide. A bouquet toss is a celebration, a reunion, and an expression of love all in one.
14. To toss a bouquet of flowers is to share the pleasure of a bundle of bright blooms. To toss roses is to want to smell them. These are two meanings that merge into one when you toss a bouquet.
15. The bouquet toss is the most romantic, fleeting moment in a wedding. The most beautiful detail at a wedding is the bouquet toss.
16. The bouquet toss is more than just a symbol of commitment; it’s an opportunity to celebrate love.
17. Sometimes, there is nothing more romantic than a bouquet toss. A beautiful bouquet toss is just a way to say thank you for being a part of our life.
18. When you toss your bouquet, you’re letting everyone know that the wedding is over and it’s now time to party.
19. It’s the little things that make weddings so special. The bouquet toss is one of the special moments in a wedding, the first dance and the magic of promises made and broken come next.
20. And when you are getting married, the most fun moment is when you toss your bouquet. The way you toss your bouquet says a lot about you. When choosing this flower, remember that it’s all about being yourself and showing everyone who you are.
21. Bouquet toss at a wedding is the perfect way to celebrate the love shared by you and your partner. It’s also a great way to let them know how much you really care about them.
22. Bouquet toss at a wedding is the most fun you’ll ever have. The bouquet toss is about bringing joy to everyone, so the bride and groom can share their special day with all of the guests.
23. A chance for guests to catch an unforgettable second with the bride and groom is during the bouquet toss, which brings excitement to everyone on the special day. The bride and groom are left with an unforgettable memory just as the guests.
24. Everyone has a great time at the bouquet toss, including the bride and groom. The bouquet toss provides an opportunity to surprise and delight the guests with a gift that will be cherished for years to come.
25. The bouquet toss is a staple of parties everywhere, making your wedding unique. It is a special part of the ceremony.
26. The bouquet toss is a tradition at many weddings. When throwing the bouquet to your bride, remember your love for her and think of what she means to you.
27. When the bouquet is tossed, it’s one of the most classic traditions at a wedding. A symbol of love and happiness, it sends the message that now—at this very moment—is when you are supposed to start living your life.
28. When there’s a bouquet toss, you’re always in the spotlight. Holding a bouquet after you’ve tossed it is the most beautiful expression of love.
29. When you toss that bouquet, you throw yourself open to the world. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of tossing a bouquet at your wedding. It’s one that every bride should experience.
30. Who said bouquet toss is just for the bridesmaids? Tossing flowers at a wedding can be the most magical moment of your day.
31. Break out your heels and apron because it’s time to toss the bouquet. When you toss your bouquet into the air, do you remember the love you had before?
32. Treat your bouquet like a little rosebud and let it bloom into the romance of your wedding day. A bouquet toss is a great way to celebrate your love and affection for each other. It’s also a great way to remind everyone at the wedding ceremony how much you care about them.
33. Bouquet toss is a great way to bring everyone at the wedding reception together. It’s also a cherished memory to look back on after the big day is over.
34. Today’s weddings are all about showing your close friends and family just how much they mean to you. And no better way to express your appreciation than with a bouquet toss.
35. Bouquet toss is such an essential part of the wedding tradition. It reminds one of the sanctities the wedding ceremony represents.
36. Bouquet toss is a classic wedding custom. Every bride and groom should be bubbling with excitement about it.
37. A bouquet toss is like a whirlwind of emotion—an expression of pure joy, happiness, and love. A wedding is all about the atmosphere, which could go from classy to cutesy in the blink of an eye. If you want your wedding day to feel magical, why not let your guests add some sparkle? Encourage them to toss out their bouquet.
38. What’s your favourite part of the wedding? Nothing else beats the bouquet toss. It is the most beautiful thing about a wedding. The moment when you throw away all your worries and just let yourself go.
39. The bouquet toss is the most romantic part of any wedding. A bouquet toss is a great way to end a wedding reception or party. It’s all about the feeling of accomplishment and happiness, so don’t be afraid to let loose with your emotions.
40. When a bride tosses her bouquet, she’s not throwing it away; she’s tossing away the past and declaring that the future is theirs.
41. The most important part of the wedding is not the dress or the cake, but the love you share with your partner and family when you toss your bouquet.
42. The bouquet toss is the best part of the wedding. There’s nothing quite like the sound of a bouquet being tossed into the air at your wedding.
43. When you are a bride, the bouquet toss is one of the most romantic moments of a wedding. It’s also an ode to your love.
44. A bouquet toss is a perfect way to celebrate that you’re getting married. Share your joy with your guests by tossing a bouquet to them.
45. Bouquet toss is so much fun cause it brings a broad smile and true laughter to the faces of everyone involved.
46. Bouquet toss celebrates the love the couple share. The wedding guests are always thrilled to be part of the fun when a bride tosses her bouquet.
47. The bouquet toss is a tradition, an art form. It’s the perfect way to kick off the wedding part. Who says bouquet toss is just for the ladies? Everyone can participate in a bouquet toss in this era.
48. The bouquet toss is just one of the many traditions of a wedding. You may have your own version; it’s all good.
49. The bouquet toss is the only moment that matters. It creates the best kind of chaos at a wedding party.
50. One little bouquet toss and the room is filled with smiles and laughter. Never remove the bouquet toss from your wedding party activities.
51. The bouquet toss is a tradition of the wedding reception. Let the celebration begin with a symbolic ritual that will begin the celebration of your marriage.
52. The bouquet toss is the most romantic gift to give and receive. Bouquet toss and first couple dance all make the wedding party a fun one.
53. The bouquet toss is the most romantic part of the wedding. It’s when you show love for your special someone by tossing their flowers into the air.
54. The bouquet toss is a beautiful way to celebrate your wedding. The only thing you should be throwing is your bouquet.
55. Tossing a bouquet at a reception is a rite of passage for us all. Even after the bouquet is tossed, there’s still hope for a happily ever after.
56. Bouquet toss is one of the most fun and exciting parts of a wedding. It’s like an extra game between the bride and groom and their friends and family. The best part about it, though, is that it was never meant to be thrown away—it’s something that always should be saved, tucked away in a vase of flowers, and kept forever.
57. The bouquet toss is a ceremony ritual that is one of the most beloved moments at a wedding. As the bride and groom toss the bouquet, it signifies their commitment and love for one another.
58. The bouquet toss is a great sign of the start of a new beginning. The bouquet is tossed, but the love story goes on.
59. Before you toss your bouquet, take a moment to appreciate the beauty of life and love.
60. When you toss a bouquet, do it with a smile and remember the beauty of life.
61. When you toss your bouquet, it’s time to let go of everything holding you back.
62. When you toss your bouquet, do so with all the happiest you’ve got. You won’t regret you did.
63. Bride and groom, enjoy your first dance as one. Enjoy the moment you toss your bouquet to your guest. They won’t forget you.
64. Reception and dance floor packed with people, music blaring, and the best part is tossing your bouquet over your shoulder.
65. Bouquet toss at a wedding, is a beautiful tradition that can never go out of style.
66. There’s nothing more beautiful than a well-timed bouquet toss. Who said the bouquet toss is just for girls? Boys, you can still get down with this throwback tradition.
67. A bouquet toss can be as meaningful as it is romantic. A bouquet toss is one of the most beautiful things at a wedding. It’s a tradition that expresses the joy, love, and excitement of having the best day of your life with the person you love most in the world.
68. A bouquet toss is a fun way to celebrate with your family and friends during the wedding party. You may not be the best tosser in the world, but you will throw the best bouquet at your wedding.
69. The bouquet toss is always a favorite part of the wedding reception because it is so much fun.
70. Wedding bouquet toss is a big part of the fun. This is a great way to celebrate your joy and love for each other.
71. Bouquet toss is the sweetest and most romantic way to end a wedding ceremony.
72. Bouquet toss is a tradition at weddings. At wedding, the bride and groom are supposed to throw their bouquets over each other’s heads.
73. The bouquet toss is one of the most anticipated parts of any wedding. Don’t deny your guests this fun.
74. The bouquet toss is really just a game of chance, but the bride and groom get to decide who gets the best view.
75. The bouquet toss is the ultimate expression of love, devotion, and happiness. Don’t take it for granted.
76. The bouquet toss is a bridal tradition that was first thought up in the 17th century. It was then used as a symbol of good luck and togetherness.
77. One of the most beautiful things you can leave your wedding party is a bouquet of flowers by tossing it with your hands.
78. What is more romantic than flowers? When planning a wedding, a bouquet toss may seem like an amazing, no-brainer way to commemorate all your guests. But what if it was the best part of your wedding day?
79. The bouquet toss is one of the most memorable wedding moments, making it even more important to be graceful and make sure you land it.
80. A beautiful part of the wedding is the bouquet toss. It’s a fun and memorable way to end the day.
81. A bouquet toss is always a little bit daring and a little bit risky. But it’s also the perfect way to show off your individuality and be daring with your style.
82. The way a bride tosses her bouquet tells a lot about how she feels about her new husband.
83. When a bride tosses her bouquet, she’s tossing her heart.
84. When you toss the bouquet, make sure to toss it high.
85. To toss a bouquet is to throw a victory. To take one means to receive one.
86. The bouquet toss is both the most meaningful and joyous part of the wedding ceremony. It’s about love, devotion, and a promise to keep going on after the big day.
87. Nothing says love like a bouquet thrown at a wedding.
88. Tossing a bouquet at your wedding is like throwing away the past and embracing the present. The future is bright.
89. A bouquet toss is a symbol of love and happiness. It’s such a beautiful tradition to have your bridesmaids toss out flowers in front of the wedding party so they can catch them and share them with the groom or bride.
90. The bouquet toss is a symbolic act of love and devotion. It is never to be overlooked during the wedding reception.
91. A wedding is a celebration of love. It’s not just the bride and groom; it’s their families and friends who join them to celebrate. The bouquet toss symbolizes their life together—one that they’ll share forever.
92. It’s the most beautiful thing to see a bride walk down the aisle with her bouquet, but it’s also the most symbolic moment when she throws it up in the air.
93. There’s a special kind of happiness that comes from knowing someone has thrown a bouquet for you.
94. The bouquet toss is the most beautiful part of any wedding. It’s your way to celebrate the joyous event with your friends and family
95. Bouquet toss is a beautiful tradition that many couples have had since they were young. It’s an intimate way to symbolize the end of one chapter and the start of another.
96. A bouquet toss is more than just a tossed flower. It’s a moment of pure joy between two people celebrating the beauty and love of life.
97. A bouquet toss is a joyful gesture of love from one to another. It is one of those moments that never gets old, regardless of how many times you’ve experienced it.
98. Every bride’s dream is to have the biggest, most elaborate wedding ever. And every groom’s nightmare—a bouquet toss that goes wrong.
99. It’s the little things that make weddings special—like tossing a bouquet after you walk down the aisle.
100. When the couple tosses the bouquet and everyone cheers, you know the party is on. There’s no better feeling than seeing friends and family cheering you on as you toss that bouquet.
I bet you just read the best bouquet toss quotes on the internet. Please drop a comment about what you think of these beautiful quotes. Finally, don’t forget to share with your family and friends. Thank you.