Breakups are never easy. They can be especially difficult when the relationship ends abruptly and unexpectedly, or when the breakup is with someone you were so much in love with.
When a relationship ends, it can be tempting to feel like your life has ended as well, it can feel like your whole world is falling apart and you might be wondering how you’ll ever get through this breakup and get back to normal again.
However, when you think about it, everyone experiences heartbreak at some point in life. It’s part of the human condition, and there’s no way to avoid it completely. The good news is that it’s often possible to rebound from a painful breakup and find love again — even if you’re feeling discouraged right now, you can use this as an opportunity to learn something about yourself, grow stronger and move forward.
Well, here are some motivating staying strong after a breakup quotes below that help you go through these hard times and be better.
Staying Strong After a Breakup Quotes
Staying strong after a breakup is not easy. You’re human, and you can’t help but feel a little down after a breakup, especially if you were the one who got dumped. There will be times when you’ll miss your ex, and wish that you could get back together.
1. Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. It’s just a breakup, so stay strong.
2. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Stay strong, so love can find you.
3. Breakups are hard. But once you move on from whatever caused the breakup, life will get better again. In fact, it can get even better than before. Stay strong.
4. After a breakup, it won’t be easy. But you’ll get through it if you are strong enough to keep going.
5. After a breakup, your first instinct is to give up or pout. But guess what? You’re stronger than that. Keep going.
6. Your ex is not your ex, they’re your past. You don’t need them to be happy. The only person that can make you happy is yourself. Stay strong.
7. When life shatters your hopes, only faith can rearrange. Stay strong, and keep going.
8. You can’t help who you love, and sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Chin up, buttercup. You’re stronger than you think.
9. There will be many tears, fights, and sad songs. But the beauty of life is what happens when you get back up and look around. Stay strong.
10. Breath, focus and move on. We all make mistakes—and we should learn from them. Stay strong.
11. You are strong, you are brave. You can get through anything. As long as you’re breathing, there is hope. Stay strong.
12. Falling in love has its ups and downs, but staying strong after a breakup doesn’t have to be one of them. Trust me, it’s not as hard as you think.
13. Time may heal the heart, but it can never change the past. Stay strong, and keep moving on.
14. Take that heartbreak, and make it an anthem. Stay strong.
15. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Stay strong.
16. Sometimes, the only way to get through a difficult time is by believing in yourself, and knowing it will pass. Stay strong.
17. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Stay strong.
18. Stay strong. Take the pain and turn it into art.
19. So, you’re feeling confused, and heartbroken. No matter what the situation, or how you feel, find your inner strength and take one step at a time forward to the brighter future ahead. Stay strong.
20. If you’re heartbroken, don’t wait to fall in love again. Just remember that sometimes love takes time. Stay strong.
21. There’s nothing wrong with getting heartbroken. It means you cared enough to have it broken in the first place. Stay strong.
22. Life is full of ups and downs. Just when you’re down, love will find you again. Stay strong.
23. You can’t force people to love you. The only thing you can control is how hard you let go. Stay strong.
24. There will always be another to catch your fall, as you catch theirs. Live happily and boldly. Stay strong.
25. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you respond. Don’t waste your energy on things you cannot change. Stay strong.
26. Moving on from a broken heart is never easy, but it is possible. Keep your chin up, and know that you’re stronger than you think! Stay strong.
27. Change is the only constant thing in life, so love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who don’t. Moving on doesn’t mean that you’re forgetting-it just means that you’re growing. Stay strong.
28. This breakup isn’t the end of the world, it’s just an opportunity for you to get out there and meet someone better for you. You got this.
29. As the days grow longer, life gets better. Push through, and put your best face forward. Stay strong.
30. Know that this too shall pass. You will get through it, you got this. Stay strong.
31. There is always a light somewhere in the darkness. And it’s always worth moving toward. Stay strong.
32. Your heart goes through several stages after a breakup, but the point of the matter is that you have to keep moving on. Stay strong.
33. Strong people don’t stay broken up forever. They get back up and fight for what they want. Stay strong.
34. It’s time to mend that broken heart and get back out there. A win by not quitting is a win by one. Stay strong.
35. You can be hurt by someone you once loved deeply, but that doesn’t mean you have to let it ruin your life. Keep moving, and stay strong.
36. We all face hard times, but we don’t need to be defined by them. Wear these to remember how strong you are, and how far you’ve come. Stay strong.
37. To really let go, you need to face the past, and accept that your relationship did not work out. May it be a lesson. Now, start over. Stay strong.
38. When your world falls apart, and you feel like giving up, pick up the pieces and build a new world; a better one.
39. You’re worth more than someone who leaves you for someone else. Stay strong.
40. Don’t be afraid to let go, and never settle for less than you deserve. Stay strong.
41. The road to recovery is never smooth, but it’s always worth it. Stay strong. You will be fine.
42. You may not know it, but you’re more than strong enough to get through this. Stay strong, and just keep moving on.
43. The hardest part of a breakup is deciding whether it’s worth fighting for or time to move on.
44. To anyone who’s heartbroken, please remember that you’re not alone. You’ll find someone else and things will be okay. They always are.
45. When someone breaks your heart, don’t break your own heart by waiting around to heal. It will heal with time, and there are much better people out there who are worth your tears.
46. What’s a breakup but a little reminder that you’re stronger than you think? You can do anything you put your mind to, and it’ll be okay.
47. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Don’t let the next chapter of your love story include a breakup. Stay strong.
48. What breaks your heart will make you stronger. Stay strong.
49. You never really stop loving someone, it’s just that the spark fades away over time. But it’s always there, glowing inside you, waiting for that person to come back into your life, one day.
50. It’s not the end of the world. The world is still spinning, it’s still beautiful, and life goes on. Stay strong.
Stay Strong After Breakup Quotes
To resist the urge to write off your break-up as a loss of self-worth, remember that life is an evolving organism—the scars from a breakup might serve as a reminder that you’ve got a lot more to offer than you realize. It’s okay to feel down for a bit, but don’t stay there forever. You’re strong enough to get through this.
51. It’s hard to start over. But you know what? It’s a hell of a lot easier to start over now that you’ve got the right person by your side.
52. You can’t keep going back, you’ve got to keep moving forward. Stay strong.
53. Every heartbreak has a story. Yours is about to become epic. Stay strong.
54. You don’t need to be defined by your past, it’s how you move forward that’s important. Move on, and stay strong.
55. You got to show your heart who’s boss by letting go of the wrong ones and holding on to good ones.
56. You’re the only person that can make yourself happy. It doesn’t matter what the other person says or does, you are still beautiful, amazing, and incredible!
57. You are determined, you are brave, and you will get through this. Stay strong.
58. If you find a heart that loves you back, it’s never too late to have a happy ever after.
59. No matter what you have to do, no matter how long it’s going to take, don’t give up. You are stronger than you think.
60. It’s not how tough you are, it’s how you recover. Show the world that nothing can break you. Stay strong.
61. No matter how many times you’ve been burned by love, no one can snuff out your flame.
63. Learn to fall in love with yourself—make mistakes, take risks, give things a chance, and have fun along the way. Most importantly, don’t ever forget that you deserve better than where you’re at right now.
64. Don’t look back on your past relationships, learn from them, and move on.
65. Go ahead, and say goodbye. Then write down your feelings, crumple the paper up, and throw it away. That’s how moving on works.
66. You’ll be okay. You’re stronger than you think you are. Keep staying strong.
67. Breakups are hard. I get it, but some time apart will help you realize how strong you truly are.
68. You’re better than in your last relationship. Better than the gossip. Better than the drama. Focus on you loving yourself, and being happy for no one else but you.
69. Sometimes, it’s hard to keep going. But if you can make it through the toughest moments, you’ll find that it gets better.
70. You can’t keep looking for love if you don’t even love yourself. Focus on what makes you happy, and the right one will come along.
71. When you lose someone, love yourself enough to let go, and trust that what you want will come around again.
72. Don’t let one bad apple spoil the bunch. When you’re off that kind of a bummer, you’ll have a whole barrel full of sunshine and smiles instead.
73. You’re better than any feeling, you’re better than anything in your past. You’re here now, and that’s all that matters.
74. She wasn’t the one, but she could make you believe she was. Sometimes, you have to remind yourself that everything happens for a reason. Stay strong.
75. Don’t let your ex drag you down. The sun will rise, and you will smile again. Stay strong.
76. If you’re heartbroken, remember that time heals everything, even a broken heart.
77. It’s going to be okay, you can do this. It’ll all work out in the end. You’re strong enough to get through it.
78. It’s hard to let go when you don’t want to, and even harder when you want to. But life will keep moving if you do.
79. The memories might be tough but you can get through them. I believe in you. Stay strong.
80. You have to push through the pain, and not let it define you. You never know what you’re gonna get. Stay strong.
81. To get over someone, you have to get under someone else.
82. You have to realize that the worst of it is over. This is the beginning of your new life. So keep yourself busy, try to stay positive, and know that happiness will return!
83. Healing is a process, not an event. It doesn’t happen in one day or even one week. You’ve got to keep the faith and move forward.
84. Be gentle with yourself, and take it easy on your heart. Stay strong.
85. Focus on the things that you want in life, not the people who don’t.
86. Just breathe. Don’t try to figure out everything at once. The sun will rise, and the sun will set. And with each setting of the sun, you’ll be one day closer to a new beginning.
87. Don’t let a breakup keep you down. Keep going forward; it’ll be alright. Stay strong.
88. Grieving the end of a relationship is important, but you should always strive to move forward.
89. You have seen your heartbreak. But that’s not the end of your story. You will find a way to keep going because you are strong.
90. Keep going. Keep smiling. Stay strong, you’re doing great.
91. Start your journey. Look at yourself in the mirror, and take a deep breath. And then make a firm decision; it’s time to get back into the dating scene.
92. Feelings come and go, so don’t get too caught up in any one emotion. Keep moving forward, and remind yourself that you are worthy of love.
93. Keep moving forward, and never look back. Stay strong. You will find happiness again.
94. You are going to grow from this, and become a better person because of it. Stay strong.
95. You’ll come out of rough patches stronger, and more confident than before. Stay strong.
96. You don’t have to be alone to be happy. Let your break-up be the beginning of your journey to a healthier, happier you.
97. Stay strong. But if you can’t, don’t be afraid to ask for help.
98. It may not seem like it right now, but you will get through this. You’ll find happiness again, and have even better days ahead.
99. Feelings don’t fade with time, they are lessons. Take the experience you’ve learned, and build on it.
100. Forget about them but never forget the lessons they taught you. Keep moving forward, and remember that your worth is not determined by any individual but by yourself.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about staying strong after a breakup quotes up there? I’m sure they made you realize that there’s more to life than a relationship.
Let me know what you think about them, by dropping your comments below. Thank you.