Sunday is the day of the week which, after Friday comes before Monday. But Sunday is more than just a day between other days. It’s a day to sit back, relax, and drink beer. For some people, the best part of Sunday is drinking beer. It’s a nice day for having a beer outside, perhaps with friends.
On Sundays, sure there are game day parties, post-church gatherings, and simply hanging out at the local bar with your significant other. Speaking of which, nothing is better than going home early on Sunday afternoon to drink some nice beers with your significant other.
Traditionally, a few beers on a Sunday afternoon is the time for friends to catch up and talk about their lives. It should be free from any pretence of social graces and conventions. Below are some Sunday beer quotes about drinking beer on Sunday quotes on beer as a therapy.
Sunday Beer Quotes
Beer brings people together, increases friendliness and is good for the economy. There is nothing like drinking beer on Sunday to forget about the stress from the week. It’s not just a drink but a way of life for many people.
1. We all know it’s Sunday. No, really—everyone is at home, relaxing and drinking beer. That’s the best way to spend any day of the week.
2. Make Sunday even more special by drinking your favourite beer in your favourite private lounge.
3. Sunday Funday is a thing and we want to be there with you. Stay hydrated and don’t forget to have a brew—it’s the perfect way to wind down.
4. There is no better way to spend your Sunday than with a cold one in hand. Cheers!
5. Grab your brew and come join us for some fun and games on Sunday.
6. Sunday Funday is here, so grab your friends and go get rowdy!
7. It’s all about the Sunday Funday! Cheers to good times and great friends.
8. The last thing you want to do on a weekend is work. Take it easy, get rowdy and have some beer.
9. There’s no better way to celebrate the start of a new week than by kicking back and relaxing with a cold beer.
10. Sunday Funday is back, here’s to sipping on some brews to help us get through the week.
11. Relax Sunday with a cold one, and take your mind back to that ’90s grunge era.
12. Sunday is the new Friday, so don’t waste it. Come celebrate with us and grab a snifter of beer to help you relax and unwind this weekend.
13. Whether you’re celebrating a big win or just relaxing on a lazy Sunday, grab your favourite brew and raise a toast.
14. Flip that calendar and it’s Monday. Time for a cold one.
15. Have yourself a little drink and let’s get our weekend started. Cheers!
16. It’s the best day of the week: the one day we don’t have to work, and we get to drink beer.
17. Nothing beats Sunday Funday like a frosty beer.
18. Sunday Funday isn’t complete without a beer or two.
19. Beer is for Sundays, not for Mondays. Let’s raise a glass to an early start to the week.
20. The only thing better than a good beer is a great one. So come on over to a taproom, grab a pint and celebrate Sunday.
21. The best day of the weekend is Sunday, and the best way to start your week is with a cold one.
22. Take it back to the good old days with a cold one on Sunday. Never mind the hangover—it’s all part of the experience, right?
23. Sunday Funday: It’s the day to relax, recharge and celebrate. Why not get your weekend started right with a cold one?
24. Drinking beer on a Sunday afternoon should be a celebration.
25. Who said Sunday is for boring? We say, The only thing better than a beer, is having a beer on Sunday.
26. Sundays are for drinking beer and getting better at the things you already do.
27. It’s a perfect day for a cold beer and good conversation. Admit it, you’re looking forward to Sunday too.
28. Sunday Funday just got even better when you sip on a cold one with friends.
29. Sunday Funday just got a whole lot more fun. Kick off your Sunday with a pint of your favourite craft beer.
30. Our weekends are made of beer. And unwinding with a few brews is our answer to making the most of them.
31. Just because it’s Sunday, doesn’t mean you can’t still have fun. Cheers to that!
32. Happy Sunday! Grab your favourite brew and enjoy the day with family and friends. Cheers!
33. That’s what Sunday is for—to catch up with friends, celebrate the weekend and drink beer.
34. That feeling when you wake up on Sunday and realize it’s the perfect time to drink some beer.
35. A beer on Sunday is the most sacred part of the week.
36. Get together with your friends and family this Sunday and enjoy an ice cold beer on us. Cheers to this beautiful day.
37. Figuring out a plan for the weekend? It’s better with beer.
38. Sunday is a perfect day for drinking beer and playing some football.
39. It’s the perfect time to drink a beer. Nothing says Sunday Funday like a cold one, right?
40. As we all know, there is no better way to spend a Sunday than with a cold one in your hand.
41. Sunday afternoon would not be complete without a cold one. Cheers to that!
42. You can do it. Grab your friends and live life like there’s no tomorrow. Cheers!
43. Drinking beer on Sunday should be a celebration. And it’s even better when you can indulge with friends and family around the collar-popping, mouth-quenching goodness of our seasonal beers.
44. There’s no better feeling than sinking into a comfy couch with a cold beer on Sunday afternoon.
45. Sundays aren’t just for church. They’re also made for drinking beer, with friends.
46. Sundays are made for one thing: drinking beer and watching football with friends.
47. Sunday, you deserve a break from the norm. Come in and let’s celebrate it with beer.
48. The best way to spend your Sunday? With friends, beer and the people you love.
49. What better way to spend a Sunday than with friends over beer and food.
50. Raise your glass to the weekend, friends. Cheers to sunny days and cold beer.
51. What better way to celebrate the weekend than with a cold one.
52. Sunday is a day to relax, let loose and enjoy some quality time with friends. Cheers!
Sunday is a great day to relax and enjoy some of the finest beers in the world with friends, family and coworkers. I hope you liked the Sunday beer quotes above. Let me know how your views about drinking on a Sunday in the comment section below.
Also, kindly share this post with your friends and loved ones, I am sure they will like it too. Thank you for reading.