110+ Sunday Morning Inspirational Quotes
Sunday is a phase between the end of a week and the beginning of another. How we spend our Sundays go a long way in the way our week is affected.
Below are 110+ Sunday Morning Inspirational Quotes to inspire your Sunday and give you a great week ahead.
Have a great Sunday morning with these quotes.
Contents on this Page:
1. Sunday is a day to unwind and refuel for the coming week. Good morning.
2. Let your heart be full of gratitude for the ability to experience another Sunday. Gratitude goes a long way. Good morning.
3. Let this morning open your eyes to the blessings you have and heart to those not seen. Happy Sunday.
4. It's a good morning, a period to release the tension and just relax. Happy Sunday.
5. Good morning. Make this Sunday count not by being hard working but by doing what delights your heart.
6. Sunday is a time to think about how last week was and plan how your new week should be. Good morning.
7. Sundays would be a lot nicer if we could turn them into endless holidays. Happy Sunday to you.
8. Make your Sunday what you want it to be. Design your day. Good morning.
9. Sunday is not a day to act holy because everyone expects you to be. Be holy because you love God.
10. It's a time to think about a new week and to commit the week into the hands of God. Happy Sunday.
11. Sunday is unique because most people decide to be nice that day. Happy Sunday.
12. Sunday is special because it's the day most people relax and refuel for the new week. Happy Sunday.
13. Express love till it becomes your personality. Good morning.
14. Worries limit us and reduce our lifespans. Spend this Sunday, worry-free. Have a great Sunday.
15. Let your words graceful and grateful and relax before reacting. Good morning.
16. Sunday is a day to pick yourself up and decide to move forward even when you don't feel like it. Good morning.
17. The body is just a shell when the soul is dead. Make this Sunday count, revitalise your soul. Good morning.
18. Sunday is the only day of the week when we can truly be with the one we love - physically, mentally and even spiritually. Make it count.
19. Make every Sunday wonderful by spending it with those who matter to you. Good morning.
20. Be grateful for God's blessings and celebrate wonderful moments. Happy Sunday.
21. Sunday is the day to leave work behind and simply spoil yourself. Good morning.
22. Sunday is the day we go to church. Don't just go to church, be the church. Happy Sunday to you.
23. Make a difference in someone's life today. Happy Sunday.
24. Happy Sunday. It time to revitalise, energise, renew and relax.
25. Sunday brings with it the recognition that we have successfully ended a week. We should be grateful for being alive. Have a great Sunday.
26. I thank God that we are alive to witness another beautiful Sunday morning and its blessings.
27. Don't quit. It requires one more step, one more change. Just one more step from you. Happy Sunday.
28. One person can make a difference in your life and one little act of kindness can mean the whole world to someone else. Happy Sunday.
29. Look at where you are and where you want to be. The difference is time. Make the time count. Good morning.
30. Maximise every second you have. This doesn't mean you would be rigid. It means you should truly live. Happy Sunday to you.
31. Let nothing take away your joy. It's the best antidote to a weary soul and broken heart. Good morning.
32. Think about the choices you've made and what you've become. Change those choices if they don't bring you fulfilment. Good morning.
33. Enjoy the mundane and see the beauty in the common. Happy Sunday morning.
34. Spend today chilling. You deserve rest from all the hard work. Have a great Sunday.
35. May this day be full of wonders that refreshes your soul. Good morning.
36. May this day be filled with wonder that amazes you and relaxes your mind. Good morning.
37. As you wake up this morning, stretch your arms wide and think pleasant thoughts. Have a great Sunday.
38. Make this Sunday a memorable one. Do what glades your heart.
39. Do not despise those who care. Make out time for them. Spread the love, it's Sunday. Good morning.
40. What better way to spend a beautiful Sunday than with those who mean so much to us. Good morning.
41. A church is made up of the people inside and not the building. Have an awesome Sunday.
42. The church is like a hospital. It caters to many patients. Its medicine is the word. Good morning.
43. The personality of the church is that of love. Christ is love. Happy Sunday morning to you.
44. Have a blessed time in church today. Good morning.
45. Have a waves time in the presence of God today. Good morning.
46. Don't just go to church on selected days, be the church daily. Happy Sunday morning to you.
47. Wipe your tears and trust God. Happy Sunday and have a great morning.
48. Fellowship with others creates a great bond and strengthens those involved. Good morning.
49. God loves you with your flaws and wants you to have a great day. Good morning.
50. Have a beautiful time in the presence of God with other worshippers. Good morning.
51. Inhale deeply and exhale all your worries and tensions. Have a great Sunday.
52. Don't be weary. Give your troubles to the Lord. Good morning.
53. Working without relaxing or unwinding leads to a life of frustrations. Have a great morning.
54. Keep smiling cause God is in charge. Have an awesome Sunday.
55. Breathe in the sunshine and bask in the goodness of God. Good morning.
56. Don't relent in your walk with God. The reward is immeasurable. Have a great Sunday.
57. Spread your hands gaze at the sun and simply say " Thank you, God ". Good morning.
58. A grateful heart and cheerful personality make for a longer lifespan. Happy Sunday.
59. God never gives up on us or turns us away. Have an awesome Sunday.
60. No matter how far you've gone. You are not still not far enough that God can't reach you. Good morning.
61. Savour the moments and think about them when you feel down. Happy Sunday.
62. Keep your Sunday free of stress and full of love and tranquillity. Good morning.
63. Be happy and grateful that you are alive. The dead wish for more time. Happy Sunday.
64. Make the most of today. Tomorrow might never be. Good morning.
65. Every day is a chance to do things in a better manner. Have a nice and awesome Sunday.
66. Be glad. You won the victory over death. Happy Sunday.
67. You may not have all you want but be grateful you have all you need. Happy Sunday.
68. Never turn your back on those who need your help. You never know when you would need theirs. Good morning.
69. It's a day to love. Show the love in your heart. Happy Sunday to you.
70. Seeing the good in the bad is rare but important. Good morning and happy Sunday.
71. What a fresh and glorious Sunday morning. Happy Sunday morning.
72. Happy Sunday. I wish you happiness throughout this day. Good morning.
73. Happy Sunday. Let your faith grow and your light shines today. Good morning.
74. No matter how hard your life seems to be it's harder for someone else. Make the most of every situation. Have a great Sunday.
75. Beautiful today with a constant smile on your face. Happy Sunday.
76. Don't lose hope. It's always calm after the storm. Good morning.
77. Remove the glum from your face, the pain lasts only for a while. Good morning.
78. May today be a great day for you and yours. Good morning.
79. Don't let the troubles of life steal your happiness. Happy Sunday. Have a great day.
80. Happy Sunday. Be happy, no matter the circumstances.
81. It's a great day to enjoy the sun and relax. Happy Sunday and good morning.
82. Have a blessed Sunday. Make a difference in someone's life.
83. Sunday is so unique. It's the only day you truly get to do what you want.
84. Spoil yourself like there's no tomorrow. Have a happy Sunday.
85. It's a day to enjoy with your loved ones. Happy Sunday.
86. Good morning. With Sunday comes the motivation for a new week.
87. You have the inner power to change the world. Happy Sunday.
88. Sunday is the time to truly converse with nature. Have a great day.
89. Nature is truly experienced on Sunday because of how busy we have become. Good morning.
90. Letting go is not an option when it involves your dreams. Happy Sunday.
91. God has given you the ability to succeed and He believes in you. Good morning.
92. You have so many potentials. Believe in God and in yourself. Have a great day.
93. A good book makes a delightful Sunday. Good morning.
94. Treasure your experiences. They make life worth it. Have a great Sunday.
95. Every moment should be savoured. Good morning and have a great Sunday.
96. Live out your dreams even if the whole world thinks you are crazy. Happy Sunday to you.
97. Your absence is felt by everyone. We love you. Good morning and have an awesome Sunday.
98. You are loved and deeply appreciated. Good morning and happy Sunday.
99. Happy Sunday. Make every second of today count. Good morning.
100. Laugh the pain away and smile through the storm. Good morning and happy Sunday.
101. It's Sunday, a time to forget the pains of the previous week. Good morning.
102. It's Sunday, a time to enjoy the title things in everyday life. Good morning.
103. Wow! It's Sunday. Time to raise your legs up and enjoy the sunrise and sunset. Good morning.
104. Never underestimate the power of a smile. Good morning. Have a great day.
105. It's not over. It's only the beginning. Your best is yet to come and be seen. Good morning.
106. It's a day to discard the chores and eat junks while relaxing in front of the TV. Good morning.
107. Cherish each day especially your Sundays. Have a great day.
108. Do whatever suits you on Sundays. It's a time to be true to your flaws. Good morning.
109. Sunday is a day to ignore the consequences of your actions. Good morning.
110. Sunday brings you more in contact with your true self. Good morning.
111. Sunday is a day to spoil yourself silly and give yourself numerous treats. Happy Sunday to you.
112. It's a unique day because chores are forgotten and fun is remembered. Have a great day.
113. Sunday is a day to forget work and just talk. Good morning.
114. The only chance we have to be in tune with ourselves is on Sunday. Good morning.
115. Sunday is when we gear up and face a new week. Good morning.
Written By Edith Abiodun.