Valentine is a season of love, laughter and sharing gifts. It is a season that reminds us of why we are in love, and how far we’ve come in loving those that we love. It is also a call to remind us of how we shouldn’t just celebrate our special ones on only designated days.
Which is why we’ve put together 120 valentine messages to make your loved ones feel special and really loved. They are definitely the best and sweetest valentine messages you’ll find in 2021!
They are as wonderful as they are sweet. They belly the loving emotions you’d like your special ones to feel. And they could serve as compliments should you decide to share presents on this special day. Enjoy!
Sweetest Valentine’s Day Messages for Someone Special
Beautiful Valentine’s Day Messages for My Special One.
1. Honestly, darling, you are not the one that sends my knees in desperation to God. You are not the one that makes me promise and sweat to God should I get you in my life. You’re God’s compliment to me; the man specially made for me to love. Happy Valentine, dear.
2. You’re not just in my heart; you’re in every vital part of my body! Happy Valentine, babes.
3. Even with us not being perfect, you’re just perfect for me! Happy Valentine’s day, dear.
4. I have an idea. We’ll spend tonight at our balcony, seated on the velvet we bought together last year, and we’ll drink and gist to our heart’s content. What do you think? Happy Valentine’s Day.
5. I didn’t ask for anything more than spending this day with my family, those I love, and I got my wish. Happy Valentine’s Day.
6. I think my heart is going to burst with all the loving I feel for you. But I’m so looking forward to spending tonight with you, husband. Happy Valentine.
7. Even if you were in my dreams alone, I know I wouldn’t want to wake up. I love your loving, darling. Happy Valentine.
8. This Valentine is going to be a special one; I’m spending it with my mother, my first love, after all. Happy Valentine, ma.
9. Who said we need to spend today with men? Girlfriend, we’re going to eat and drink and gist till we drop. Happy Valentine.
10. I never thought I’d ever get to spend another Valentine with you, but I’m here, and you’re here. This just makes me grateful for everything we have and share. Happy Valentine, my love.
11. You’re my special someone, always and forever. Happy Valentine, love.
12. Best friend of life, I’m coming to get you after work. We are going to celebrate being alive and being young. Happy Valentine’s Day.
13. Even if we have to work today, I know Valentine is still going to be fun cos I’m coming home to the best woman in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day, wife!
14. I couldn’t ask for something better than spending today with you; thank you for making me feel special and beautiful always. Happy Valentine.
15. Your mind of guy doesn’t just exist in books and movies; you’ve shown me that not all guys are scum. Thank you for everything. Happy Valentine, sweetheart.
16. I know this Valentine will be a super sweet one! It’s our one year anniversary as a couple; yah! Happy Valentine, darling. See you soon.
17. Happy Valentine, dear. Here’s to more years of loving and spoiling each other!
18. There’s nothing about you that isn’t to love; okay, minus your farts. But you know I love you like mad. Happy Valentine, babe.
19. Love of my life, hope you know that you mean the world to me? Happy Valentine, dear. I love you.
20. I’m so looking forward to seeing you tonight; I’m so going to put something on you. Happy Valentine.
21. You have all of me for the rest of our lives, and knowing this doesn’t scare me. Happy Valentine.
22. There’s nothing as wonderful as the feel of your skin; I so can’t wait to meet up today. Happy Valentine’s Day, woman of my heart.
23. I so look forward to spending today with you. Happy Valentine, my love.
24. You’re sweeter than everything sweet put together, and I can’t wait to show you this. Happy Valentine, dear.
25. Even though today is special, my days with you are always special. Happy Valentine, dear.
26. I love how you love me, how you care for me, how you safeguard what we have. Happy Valentine, dear. I love you as always.
27. This is another day to remind you that you’re special to me and that you’re the only one I’ll be loving. Happy Valentine, dear.
28. I’m mad about you, as I’ve been from the first day we met each other. Happy Valentine, darling.
29. Now I know why you’re this loving; you were born on Valentine’s Day after all. Happy Valentine, dear.
30. I know that I wouldn’t trade what we have for anyone or anything; I love you that much. Happy Valentine, my love.
31. I know I won’t get tired of loving you; never ever. Happy Valentine’s Day.
32. Happy Valentine, honey. Looking forward to our date today. And by the way, you look really pretty today.
33. I know that I am the luckiest man in the world; take a look at yourself in the mirror, you’d understand.
34. This is just to remind you that you own my heart and body for the rest of our lives. Happy Valentine, dear.
35. Happy Valentine, love. Here’s to more butterflies in the stomach. I love you.
36. Others can only try, but they’ll always pale in comparison to you. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
37. My heart still flutters whenever I see you; this still remains a thing of wonder to me, considering the years we’ve spent together. Happy Valentine, babes. May we keep going better and stronger.
38. I’m sad that we don’t get to spend today together, but I’m also happy that we have each other’s hearts. Happy Valentine, dear.
39. Happy Valentine, my special someone. Here’s to more amazing nights and days by your side.
40. Minus the snores and farts, you know I love you like crazy! Happy Valentine, sweetheart.
41. Happy Valentine, my love. Here’s to more years with you by my side. I love you, dearly.
42. You and me, we have something amazing between us. And I’m super grateful. Happy Valentine’s Day.
43. I know that we agreed to stay away from each other, but I miss you still. Just wanted to wish you a happy valentine’s day.
44. I never knew that loving someone could be this sweet and wonderful. Now that I know, I’m never letting us go without a fight. Happy Valentine.
45. Knowing that you’re mine for as long as life allows is just amazing. Happy Valentine, dearie. I love you always!
46. Sexy man, hope you’re ready to get freaky tonight? Well, happy valentine.
47. Happy Valentine, my prince in shining armor. I love you more each day.
48. I see today as another special day to tell you how you mean the world to me. Happy Valentine, darling.
49. You complete me in ways I cannot fully describe. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day, my baby.
50. You’ve made my life spicy and colorful; I couldn’t love you any less. Happy Valentine baby.
51. You know I don’t wait for only special days to tell you how much I love you. So, darling, I love you so much. Happy Valentine.
52. Here’s to celebrating the woman I’ve watched you become; you’re definitely the best sister I could ask for, and I love you fiercely. Happy Valentine.
53. You’ve taken my life and filled it with happiness and love; I love you, dear. Happy Valentine.
54. You know I’ll catch a grenade for you. You know I’ll jump off a high bridge for you. I love you that much. Happy Valentine’s Day.
55. Happy Valentine, my sugarplum. I love you like mad.
56. Thank you for offering your shoulders to cry on and unburden. I love you, dear. Happy Valentine.
57. To be called your brother is one of the amazing things that happened to me. Happy Valentine, darling sister. Get ready; we’re going out to have fun.
58. I didn’t know that life could be so simple and enjoyable until I met you. Happy Valentine, my darling.
59. Even this problem will end someday; things won’t always remain like this. Happy Valentine, babe.
60. You’re still the only man that makes my heart skip. Happy Valentine’s Day!
61. You know that I can die on your matter; I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day.
62. I prayed to God for a friend, and he answered me with you; I’ll always be thankful. Happy Valentine, darling.
63. For your case, there’s simply nothing I cannot do. Happy Valentine.
64. There’s no part of me that isn’t in love with you; no part of mine. Happy Valentine, dear.
65. I just want to scream my love for you for the whole world to hear. You make me that crazy. Happy Valentine, my darling.
66. Why wouldn’t I wish the best mother in the whole world a happy valentine? Happy Valentine’s Day, mama. I love you!
67. Thank you for being such an amazing human to me. Happy Valentine’s Day, my friend.
68. You so owe me for not spending Valentine’s Day at home! Happy Valentine, my darling.
69. You’re still the only woman I want to travel round the world with. Happy Valentine, wifey.
70. Even though there’s all this distance between us, you’re still the only man for me. Happy Valentine, my love.
71. Tonight, you’re getting a free check; you can get whatever you want. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
72. Thank you for believing in me so much, until I could see the light for myself. Happy Valentine, sweetheart.
73. You’re still the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. Happy Valentine’s day, dear.
74. Your presence is all that’ll ever matter to me; irrespective of the circumstances we find ourselves. Happy Valentine’s Day, dearie.
75. Somehow, I just know that we will pull through this situation. Happy Valentine. I love you.
76. I don’t know how we let our friendship slacken; I really feel bad. Here’s to wishing you a happy valentine’s day.
77. I’m definitely lucky to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, baby.
78. I’m not ashamed to say that I actually cannot live without you. Happy Valentine, my love.
79. Happy Valentine’s day, darling. You’re definitely going to be my last and only valentine.
80. Thank you for always trying to calm me down; thank you for being there. Happy Valentine’s Day.
81. Soul mate of life, happy valentine. I love you.
82. There’s no filtering my words with you; thank you for that free atmosphere with you. Happy Valentine’s day, darling.
83. I’m thankful to God for the opportunity to love you; I’m definitely don’t take you for granted. Happy Valentine, babes.
84. Whenever I’m with you, I’m just carefree; you make me feel safe and secure. Happy Valentine’s Day.
85. I like how we finish each other’s sentences; how you look at me thinking that I don’t know. Happy Valentine, love.
86. Thank you for being the best compliment for me. Happy Valentine.
87. Thank you for not holding my mistakes out to me; I surely have grown with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
88. Whenever I remember that you’re my mine, I just feel on top of the world! Happy Valentine, dear.
89. Thank you for being the best man for me, irrespective of my insecurities; I love you too. Happy Valentine.
90. Thank you for seeing beneath the façade, and loving me still. Happy Valentine’s Day, man of my heart.
91. Mother, you’ll always be an important person in my life. And I know I don’t celebrate you often, but I want you to know that I love you always. Happy Valentine.
92. Honey, there was never a time I stopped trusting you with my life and dreams. Happy Valentine. I love you so much.
93. Your presence in my life has helped me get my priorities right always; thank you for being my big brother. Happy Valentine’s Day.
94. People always talk about how one shouldn’t place too many expectations on others, but I’m so thankful for the opportunity to lean on you and actually trust you to never fail me. Thank you, sweetie. Happy Valentine.
95. I reserved a table for us already; we’re going to have a special time together.
96. I feel like a superwoman whenever I’m with you; thank you for this and so much more. Happy Valentine.
97. It’s inevitable that we’ll have issues; but here’s promising to always work things out without inflicting too much hurt. Happy Valentine, my friend.
98. You love me consistently and whole-heartedly. Honestly, there’s no other guy I want to do this with except you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
99. I’m a real person because you’re my friend and sister. Happy Valentine, baby girl.
100. Our friendship these years has defied so many odds, and I trust that we will keep getting better and stronger. Happy Valentine’s Day.
101. Even in the midst of a crowd, I still feel your stare all over me. Happy Valentine, my special man.
102. I always bless God whenever I remember the day our paths crossed. Here’s to more years of love and laughter. Happy valentine day.
103. I’ve never met a more determined and responsible woman like you; thank you for loving me fiercely. Happy Valentine’s Day.
104. Lord knows I won’t stop singing your praise; great people like you deserve to be appreciated every day. Happy Valentine, woman of my dreams.
105. One of the first questions you asked me was if you could be my hero. It’s been years down, and you’ve been true to your words. Happy Valentine.
106. I know we started off on a wrong foot, but I just want you to know that I wholly welcome you into our family, and you’re actually good for my brother. Happy Valentine, sister-in-law.
107. See the way you light up my life with light that doesn’t die out? Oh! I love you so much, dearie. Happy Valentine.
108. I know that you’re a fiercely independent woman, but thank you for the many compromises you make to make this work. Happy Valentine’s Day, my heartbeat.
109. Thank you for loving me despite my many mistakes; I love you so much! Happy Valentine.
110. Thank you for making all your decisions with us in mind. Happy Valentine, love.
111. I could look at you for hours and never get tired; honey, you’re my joy and pride. Happy Valentine’s Day.
112. I sent the kids to mum’s; we better make this night worth it. Happy Valentine, my baby!
113. I’m content with you by my side; there’s nothing more I would ask for. Except chocolate cake of course. Happy Valentine.
114. Thank you for the freedom that comes with loving you. Happy Valentine, dear.
115. It is a privilege to get to spend special days with you; honestly, I don’t take it for granted. Happy Valentine, baby.
116. I always feel comfortable in your presence, even with the silence. Happy Valentine, dear. And here’s to more comfortable and companionable silence.
117. May your laughter never dry up; may your happiness never diminish. Happy Valentine’s Day.
118. I look at you and I know there’s something like true love. Happy Valentine, baby. I love you so much!
119. The way you love unconditionally is a thing of joy and wonder to me. Happy Valentine, love of my life.
120. Irrespective of what life throws at us, I promise eternal stability by your side. Happy Valentine, babe.
Found this page helpful? Please share your thoughts using the comment box. Thank you.