Wouldn’t you be thankful to see another 31 days roll in, no matter what it is you are going through? Being grateful to God for bringing you through the last month and making you see this new month is worth enough thanksgiving because many things have happened in the past.
So, below are thank God for a new month quotes to show your sincere gratitude to the one who has kept you thus far even when those that you know are better than you in all things are no more. Sending any of these quotes to loved ones for them to use too isn’t a bad idea, you know. Now, go ahead and show your gratitude.
Thank God for a New Month Quotes
Thank God for another month. Be thankful for everything that happened, whether good or bad, because it has all made you who you are today. Look forward to what God has in store for you this month and all the blessings he has yet to give you.
1. Thank God for a new month, a new week and a new day of blessings from our Creator. You can never be too grateful.
2. Thank God for a new month and the opportunity to start over again.
3. A new month is like a blank canvas. It’s a fresh start, full of opportunities to do all the things you’ve been wanting to do. Thank God.
4. Be grateful to God for this life and all that comes with it.
5. It’s a new month which means it’s a new beginning. Thank you, Lord.
6. Be grateful to God for having a new month, new opportunities, new life experiences and breath.
7. Today is a new month, and you should be grateful for another chance to make things better.
8. Thank God for another month. Let’s use it to our best, doing things we love and making memories along the way.
9. Thank God for a new month. A new month is a chance to start fresh. Make it count with friends, family and loved ones.
10. Thank God for this month because the best thing about this new month is that it is filled with fresh opportunities and new beginnings. Have a great month!
11. Be grateful for another month of second chances, new beginnings, and time to get closer to the people you love.
12. The new month is here, and it’s your time to shine. Be grateful and make this month worth it.
13. Feeling grateful for the start of a new month. Time to do what I couldn’t finish in the past month.
14. Thank God it’s a new month! Here’s to making this new month our very best.
15. Everyday brings with it an opportunity to do new things, explore new surroundings and try something new. Thank God it’s a new month.
16. Thank God for a new month and all the lessons it will bring.
17. Thank God for a new month which is a new opportunity to make this month your best month yet.
18. Thank God for a new month with new opportunities.
19. Be grateful for a new month; time to start with a positive attitude and work hard to achieve our goals.
20. Thank God for a new month. The perfect time to set goals, push past limits and make a difference.
21. Thank you, God, for this new month. It will be better than the last. I know this because I am conscious of my wrongs and will be more conscious of them in the future.
22. Dear God, thank you for this new month and may you send us your prosperity, blessings, and grace.
23. Every new month is an opportunity for a fresh start. May your new month be even better than you expect.
24. As the old month comes to an end and a new one arrives, be grateful for it and may it be filled with love, joy, peace, & happiness.
25. Thank God for a new month! Let’s start it out right with a fresh, new attitude and the hope of what’s to come.
26. Thank God for a new month, a new week and a new day.
27. A new month means a whole new opportunity to spread joy! Thank God it’s a new month.
28. I’m grateful for another month of opportunities to make a difference. All glory to God.
29. A new month has come, and with it comes a lot of opportunities to live, learn, grow and have fun. Thank God for this new month.
30. Thank God for another month. It’s time to set some new goals and work towards them. Great things await.
31. This new month is filled with fresh chances to make things right. I am grateful to God.
32. It’s the start of a new month, the perfect time to say thank you, Lord.
33. Thank God it’s a new month. Start each month with a clean slate and make the most of it.
34. Thank God it’s a new month! I’m so glad I saw the year in with you guys. We had a blast, and I am looking forward to new adventures this month.
35. Thank God it’s a new month. Do something you’ve never done before. Challenge yourself and do the impossible. Make it happen!
36. Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful month and all of the blessings that come with it. Please keep me safe and healthy until the next time we meet.
37. Thank God for the new month. Another chance to get it right!
38. Thank God for a new month. This gives me the opportunity to make things better, be more positive and love more people. To let go of the bad and embrace the good. I am so thankful for this.
39. Thank God for a new month. With the last one being such a busy month, I’m glad there is a break so I can take care of some things I didn’t get to finish during the last month. Thank you for giving me this chance at a new beginning and helping me to be successful in my endeavours.
40. Thank God for a new month. I prayed every day that the month would end and when it finally did, I mostly felt relief. It wasn’t an easy month to get past, but now that there’s a new one. Hopefully, I can put some of these things behind me.
41. Thank you for bringing me another month of networking events and conferences where I can show people what I do. Thank you for all of the opportunities at work, and thank you for allowing my hair to stay thick and healthy.
42. It’s a new month, and I’m grateful to God for my health, my gift of life and the beautiful world around me.
43. Thank God for a New Month. You are slowly clearing away the chaos of the previous month, and you will ground me in the present and bring me clarity and stillness.
44. Another month down, oh sweet Lord. I am grateful for everything in my life, and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the Year will bring.
45. Thank God for a new month. All the February burdens have finally ended. I’m so relieved and already thinking about the better future lying ahead. I can’t wait until the new month comes so I can treat everyone around me with kindness, lovingness, and good thoughts.
46. Dear God, I thank you for another opportunity to grow and learn each day. Thank you for another chance to be kind and loving. I pray that my dreams and goals will come to fruition this month. I also pray that I can become a more patient and kind person. Let the month be a fruitful one!
47. Thank God another month is here, a new beginning to a new year.
48. Thank God for a new month. We can always start over again and try to do better. We can be better versions of ourselves. I’m thankful for this opportunity that God has given me to live another month, meet new people and enjoy life to the fullest.
49. I’m grateful to God for all the little things that mean so much.
50. We have a lot to be thankful for; new beginnings and an amazing community of friends who push us to be our best every day.
51. Thank God for a fresh start in the new month and a reminder to bring positivity into our lives.
52. Let’s take a moment to thank God for every new day in the new month!
53. Thank God for this new month. Each new month is a gift.
54. Thank God it’s a new month! Now we can start to make amends and do what we didn’t. And get back in touch with friends, family and fun.
55. This month, it’s all about you. Embrace the change and be grateful for the ones around you.
56. Thank God for a new month. For new opportunities. For a new chance to be the person that you want to be & do all the things you want to do.
57. Thank God for this new month. May we experience God’s love.
58. Thank God for the new month. Let’s make it even better by showing love to everyone.
59. Thank God for new beginnings. Thank God for a happy month.
60. Dear God, thank you for this new month. I pray that you give me the strength and courage to face each day with an attitude of gratitude.
61. This month, it’s all about you. Embrace the change and be grateful for the ones around you.
62. Each new month is a day to thank God for. May your faith be anchored in Him, and He will guide you in all your ways.
63. Thank you, God, that it’s another month. You have blessed us with a new beginning and new opportunities to do great things. Thank you for helping me get through all of the troubles of yesterday. I am very grateful to have made it out of all of them.
64. Thank you, God, for this fresh start, thank you for my good health and thank you for the love in my life. May it always stay with me always, so I can be happy and live a long healthy and fulfilling life.
65. Thank God for a new month. May he bless us with prosperity, abundance and blessings all the way.
66. Thank you for the new month. It gives us a fresh start, so we can live our lives better without the burden of mistakes we have made in the past.
67. The start of a new month is a day to thank God for and be grateful for what we have instead of being sad about the things we don’t have and hoping that the next month will be better than the previous one.
68. Lord, thank you for this new month. Thank you for all the opportunities and things to come. Thank you for loving me in spite of my sins.
69. A new month just arrived, and I am grateful for another chance to start things right, invoke His blessings and continue taking action to achieve my goals.
70. Thank God for the past month. It was very interesting with all the encounters I had, some fun and some not so much, but still good to remember. Thank God, it’s a new month!
71. Thank you for another month of life, and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to have another chance.
72. Today is a new month, a new beginning. Thank God for this day and all the opportunities that come with it because you are where you are today because of God’s grace.
73. Thank you, God, for giving us the month we are in. I am so grateful for the beautiful weather. This means we won’t be stuck in the house with no place to go during our off days.
74. Happy new month! It’s a new month, so it’s also a day to be grateful for what you’ve got and make the most of this month.
75. I thank God for another month of being alive, another month of joy and happiness, and another month to share His love with others.
76. Thank God for another month. Another chance and more reasons to thank God.
77. Thank you for the blessing of the previous month. I appreciate the warm weather and being able to go outside without a coat. Thank you for sending me a new opportunity to run my own company. I know it will be a great blessing in my life.
78. Thank you for the opportunity to start over again in a new month. I always feel like I do better in some months than I have done in others, and although I usually feel more productive at the end of January, I like that we can start fresh.
79. Thank you, God for creating this amazing universe and everything in it. I am very thankful you let me be a part of it. Thank you so much for the past month. I am looking forward to another month full of wonder and experience.
80. Thank God it’s a new month. I’m grateful for it. The past is gone, and now I have a chance to be better than I was last month. It’s time for a fresh start in life.
81. Thank you for another new month—a chance to give thanks, make amends and be the person God has called you to be. I trust this month will be just what you need it to be.
82. It’s a new month! Always be grateful for the past and present, dream of the future and never regret anything.
83. The beginning of a new month means a chance to set new goals and go after them with a lot of energy. Let’s show gratitude to God everyday!
84. New month, new beginnings, new adventures. Thank you, God, for this month.
85. New month is a new me, new beginnings and opportunities. I’m so thankful for this life God gave me.
86. As a new month begins, let us find joy in the time we have been given. Let us use each day to make a difference in someone else’s life and be grateful for it.
87. Thank you, God, for another opportunity to learn, grow, have fun and become more like you. I am so grateful.
88. Thank you, Lord, for a fresh new month, another chance to do better. It’s all because of you, God.
89. It’s a new month. Praise God for his mercies and blessings. Let’s be grateful to God every day. Let’s get lost in the things that are beautiful, that make us truly happy and remove all the worries of this world.
90. We thank God for another month filled with new opportunities, new beginnings, and endless blessings.
91. Thank God for a new month. Be grateful for what you have, and don’t be scared to go after what you want.
92. A new month is a new beginning and the chance to show God how grateful we are for new opportunities to serve him and love others. Thank you, Lord, for this opportunity to serve you!
93. May each month be a fresh start. May each day be a blessing from above. Thank God for another wonderful month of life!
94. Let us all welcome the new month with open arms and with gratitude. May we learn to love each day of this month as a gift from God.
95. Glory to God for another new month. You should be grateful for every single day that God gives you. Life is so much better when we appreciate what we have instead of focusing on what we don’t have.
96. With gratitude for a new month, I hope you have a great new month and that God’s blessings are with you in everything that you’ve set out to do!
97. A new month is here! Time to make a fresh start with new goals and new gains. A time to appreciate what you have and give thanks to God for the blessing of life.
98. I find gratitude in this new month for all the things God has blessed me with, for family and friends that fill my life with joy, and for each new day ahead of me with endless opportunities and possibilities.
99. God, thank you for this new month. May your will be done in my life, and may I experience your favour like never before.
100. Be grateful to God for a new month. Each month we get a new opportunity to make our dreams a reality, to forgive and be forgiven, and to make our world a better place. Let’s make the most of this month!
101. Thank God for another month of life. Moment by moment, we should count our blessings.
102. Thank you for another new month, God. I am excited to see what this month holds for me. May all your plans for me prosper.
103. As the new month approaches, thank God for the life that he has given you and the family that loves you. May your month be full of wonderful adventures and beautiful days!
104. I am thankful for the new month. I am thankful for my life, and I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for the people that cross my path. I am truly blessed!
105. This month is going to be a good one. I can feel it in my bones. Thank you, God, for another amazing year filled with endless possibilities.
106. Thank God for a new month. Thank God for growth. Thank God for blessings.
107. We thank God for a new month and the wonderful lessons and experiences He has in store for us this month.
108. Be thankful for the new month that God has given us. He has blessed us with another year to learn, grow and be better people.
109. Thank God for another wonderful month! We are so thankful to be alive. And let’s enjoy it to the fullest.
Wow! Welcome to the end of these thank God for a new month quotes. I am so sure that your thankful heart got one or even more from this collection. Then why don’t you let me in on what you feel about this collection in the comment section below. I want to know what you feel, and do not forget to share with your loved ones.