Last Updated on
Being grateful is one important sign that shows your sincerity and simpleness and a heartily thanksgiving is one that depicts your brokenness and how contrite you are.
A thankful heart is a blessed heart, a mouth full of praises to God is one who will never be filled with sorrow and a life saturated with giving praises, honour and glory to God is a life that is pleased by God.
Show your gratitude to God for the opportunity of life, the gift of being alive and healthy, for the provision of the food we eat, the water we drink, the cloth we wear and every single thing we receive freely from God.
Of course, gratitude to God can’t be overstretched except it’s not even enough.
Isn’t that right?
Most definitely, the blessings received from God are uncountable but our gratitude and appreciation to Him can’t be enough to commensurate one-quarter of all He has done.
I hope you believe that’s reality!
But we know that our God is a big, merciful and loving father who receives the hearty gratitude, thanks and praises of His children knowing that it doesn’t even measure up with His kindness.
Therefore pour out your profound and sincere gratitude and appreciation to God for everything which you can think of with these Spirit-inspired grateful to God quotes as you would be truly thankful you come across this.
Let’s the gateway of gratefulness be opened!
Gratitude Quotes to God for Everything
You want to show your gratitude to God for everything in your life? These I’m grateful to God for everything quotes will be perfect for your WhatsApp Status, a Facebook post or Story. You can also use them on Instagram or any other social media site of your choice.
1. Giving thanks to You Oh God is expedient and of a truth the needful! Great Father of light, the only wise God, I give all the glory, honour and praise to You for all that You have done, for all that You do and all that You will yet do. Oh, what a mighty God You are. Dear God, I’m grateful for everything.
2. Being grateful is not just a thing of the mouth but mostly the state of our heart. I give to You this day, my God, the eternal Father of light all the adoration, wisdom, honour and thanksgiving for the gift of life, the provision of needs, Your all-round protection, to mention just a few (knowing I can’t even mention all). You alone deserve it all. I am so grateful to You, King of kings.
3. Thanksgiving is an integral part of our relationship both with God and even man. I am here before You this day, Lord God Almighty, I pour out my heart in gratefulness to Your loveliness, Your kindness and Your graciousness towards my daddy, my mummy, my brothers, my sisters, my friends and all my loved ones. You’re the Majesty on high, so I lift Your name high, higher and higher. Thank You dear God, I’m so grateful for everything!
4. My praise is to You, all honour I give unto You, I withdraw not my heart neither my speech from expressing my hearty gratefulness to Your majesty. You are a great God and so greatly to be praised. Thank You, Lord God, for Your goodness and mercy towards me and all that concerns me. Dear God, I’m so grateful for everything!
5. A grateful heart is a blessed heart. A lip of praise is a lip filled with joyous songs of victory. O God of all creation, I give to You all, all of the praise, all of the blessings, wisdom, honour and power belongs to You, Lord. I am deeply grateful to You, awesome God.
6. A thousand tongues can’t be enough to give You thanks that equate a few Your blessings to us, Lord. Millions of mouths can’t speak forth their worship to commensurate the works of Your hands. We are here, dear God to show our gratitude for life, for your boundless love towards us, and everything in which we can’t even mention. Loving Father, we are so grateful for all.
7. Yours is the glory, Yours is the praise, Yours is the adoration, O Mighty God, thank You for giving me the strength to overcome the enemy, to do Your righteousness in the measure at which You have given me the grace to for the greater good and to rise above all unrighteousness. Dear God, I’m so grateful for everything!
8. Thanks be to You God for every second lived on this earth, of which I cannot have them back again. I appreciate all Your kindness in Your provision towards me. Your protection over me is none to be compared. Oh, what more can I say than to say, dear God, I’m grateful for everything!
9. God, thank You for giving me wisdom and peace, It is indeed a certainty that without you I can’t do anything. Thank you, God, for all Your goodness and kindness that You have
done in my life.
10. What more can I say than today You are good, You do great and mighty things for me. You feed me, You clothe me, and to crown it all You are the author and the finisher of my life. Dear God, I’m grateful for everything, everyone that thing!
Do you want to show your gratitude to God for each and every single thing He has done? Then, you can use these grateful to God for everything quotes. It is of surety, inspiring words of gratefulness.
11. Have you seen what the Lord has done, He has destroyed the works of Satan, He has given us victory and for that and more, we lift up our holy hands to You for Your great love wherewith You have loved us. Thank You for the opportunity of experiencing another life today. To You alone be the glory forever.
12. Thank You for the air we breathe in, thank You for the healthiness of our spirit, soul and body. Thank You for the food we eat, the water we drink, the clothe we wear. Thank You for Your protection of us from danger, thank You for Your provision of our needs. Thank You for satisfying us with all we need in life. There are uncountable things to say thank You for, Lord, accept this little thanks of mine this day. I bless Your name!
13. The birds of the air sing Your praise, the beast of the field roars in honour of You, the creatures of the sea adores You in their own way. And here I am giving You all the praise, honour and glory for great things You have done that no man can even fathom. You are a lovely Father, I’m grateful for everything You have done!
14. He who is not grateful is a great fool. O Lord God Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth, I thank You for Your faithfulness in my life, You who kept me from the perilous pestilence, You shielded me from the snare of the fowler. Oh, what a mighty God You are. Thank You for life, thank You for truth, thank You for Your infinite mercy over my life, my family, and all my loved ones. I’m grateful for everything, dear God.
15. I thank You for the gift of life, the package of salvation, the giving of strength, the provision of grace and the abundance of Your mercy. I can’t thank You enough for all You’ve done, even all You do. Gracious God, I’m grateful for everything!
16. O God of mercy, there are millions of things I don’t know that You have done for me, billions of issues You have solved in my behalf, uncountable numbers of blessings in all ramifications that even the fastest computer system can’t calculate. Oh, You are indeed a mighty God, a Great One. My heart lifts Your name up high, my speeches are in adoration of Your person. I love You, God, I’m grateful for everything!
17. If I should begin to count Your blessings in my life, let alone all that is of me, days will go over days, nights overnights and still not yet enough to measure the greatness of Your majesty. I thank You, eternal Father of Light, for Your unending mercies over my life, my family, friends and all that concerns me. I’m very much grateful to You Lord, for everything!
18. Your ways are unsearchable, O Lord. Your wondrous works are none to be compared with. You put food on my table, You clothe me with the best choice of clothes, Your protection over me is sure. All my praise, honour and glory is to You alone. I’m highly grateful for everything, dear God.
19. Lord, there are great things You’ve done that I do not know, nor can I fathom the awesome things You do, for You are a loving Father. You guide me from the evil of the day and shield me from the destruction of the night. What a marvellous God You are. I’m so grateful to You, dear God.
20. If I should begin to number the great things that happened in my life and things that happen in my family’s and friend’s lives. Of course, I can’t count them not to talk of rounding then off to a figure. Is it Your breath of life? Or Your constant merciful provisions? Your sure protection? Lord, You are so great and gracious. Dear God, I’m so grateful for everything!
Are you short of words to express your gratitude to God for all He has done for you? Here are gracious and sincere words to express your being grateful to God for everything!
21. You made me sleep at night without any trouble, in the morning, You wake me up again, I always do move my legs, hands, neck, and every part of my body are always working and in good shape. There are countless things I’m grateful for, dear God. Accept my little thanksgiving.
22. There is one thing I know wherever I go that You, O God is the King worthy of all praises and honour of all creation. I thank You for all You have done, for all You do and thanking in faith for all You’d still do. I bless Your mighty name, Jehovah. I’m so grateful!
23. We bow our hearts to You. We give You thanks for all You’ve done, especially for the gift of Jesus, Your Son. For the gift of life. For the beauty of nature, for joy and sound health, friends, and family. Dear heavenly Father, we are grateful for everything.
24. For daily provision, Your mercy, grace and care, these are the blessings You graciously give to us. I am so grateful to You gracious Father. Thank You for everything, Lord.
25. I am thankful and deeply grateful to You, Lord. I am appreciative and so much thankful for the food that I eat, the water I drink, even for the life You gave to me. Everything I have that comes from You, Father of life. I bless Your holy name.
26. When a person gives thanks for one favour received, he or she, in turn, opens the door for more favours. My God and my King, I thank You for Your innumerable blessings and favours You’ve blessed me with and still continues to bless me with. I can’t begin to mention all but here is my little thanksgiving today. Be exalted my God. I’m so grateful for all the things You’ve done.
27. Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to have this prayer, That I can come before Your presence and call You my Father. That I can cast my cares upon You. And that You cared, and still care for me. To You be the glory, honour and majesty.
28. I praise You, Lord, I adore Your mighty name. Thank You for the life You give to me, for the truth You’ve brought into, for the knowledge of Your glory that You daily unveil to me. Thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ that You gave for our salvation. I bless You, Lord. Dear Father of grace, I’m grateful for everything!
29. Lord God, I thank You for my heart, I thank You for the light of Your word that You placed in there even the Spirit of the truth. Indeed You deserve the glory for Your kindness towards
Lord, help me to be thankful when the rains come on the just and the unjust, that You care so much about me, that Your to chasten, to build character and godliness in me, to be a mirrored reflection of Your Son to reach others.
30. Lord You reign and forever You’re the same. Thank You for help in all my endeavours, thank You for all I laid my hands to do both the ones that came out successful and the other way round. I’m very much happy for Your mindfulness of me and all that concerns me. You only do I give all the worship and honour to. I’m indeed grateful for everything dear God.
31. What more can I say than to say You are great, what more can I say than to say You are kind, for You great and mighty things for me. Your care for me is none to be compared with. Your greatness is beyond the height of the heavens. I glorify Your name in the highest. Thank You for everything, dear God.
32. I bring before You this day dear God, all praises and honour. Knowing You is one blessing that a man can have. You daily reveal Yourself to me through Your Words, changing the fibre of my corrupt nature to Your godly and most holy nature. Oh, what a gracious and merciful Father You are. I bless Your name for all Your wonders and miracles in my life. Dear God, thank You for everything.
33. Hallowed be Your name, might Father of all wonders. You daily wake me up from bed, You feed me with the best of meals, You clothe me even when I am naked. You guide me from every form of destruction and You crown me with Your loving kindness. I can’t mention all You’ve done for they ate uncountable and limitless. Dear God, accept this little thanks of mine for everything You’ve done. I bless Your name.
34. For who You are, I give You all the glory. For what You are, You are worthy of all praises, for what You have done, to You be the power, might and blessings. You protect me from the snare of the fowler, and from the perilous pestilence have You shielded me from. My family is safe, sound and healthy, my business is going on well smoothly, my education is without any difficulties neither is my life in any form of jeopardy. All these I owe to You in gratitude dear God, please accept this minute thanksgiving of mine. Thank You for everything!
35. I have no reason not to say the word THANK YOU for You even deserve more than this Lord God Almighty. You kept me from evil, You took care of me when nobody can, of course, You are the Father of the fatherless and the helper of the motherless. If I have ten thousand tongues, it won’t still be enough to praise Your holy name. I thank You for everything, dear God. Halleluyah!
36. You deserve the glory and the honour, Lord to You I pour out my praise. I thank You for the gift of life, I worship You for Your plans for me are of good to give me an expected end. You raise me up from the ground and set me up to the point of glory. I can’t thank You enough Lord, be exalted! Praise to the Lord!
37. All the glory is to You, God. Your greatness is beyond the height of the heavens, Your wisdom is above the reach of any creature, Your beauty is indescribable and Your ways are incomprehensible. You are greater than the greatest. O Lord, I can’t even fathom all Your wondrous works in my life and family. You are just so good! Thank You dear God for everything!
38. You reign You Ancient Zion’s King, Your majesty is next to none, You kindness reaches to the heavens, Your love is definitely pure and without dissimulation. You take care of me without receiving any pay, You forgive me my sins when I ask, You don’t take my iniquities upon me neither do You neglect me in my worse states. I don’t deserve any of this goodness but Your grace has found me. Dear God, I’m grateful for everything.
39. Lord God Almighty, I thank You for mercy received, for the hunger and thirst for righteousness, for the forgiveness of sins, for cleansing, for providing for my needs, thank You for protection, oh what more can I mention, they are indeed innumerable. Dear God, I’m so grateful for everything!
40. We are breathing, we are walking, we are eating, we are sleeping and waking up, we are going to and fro, all by ourselves. Who else deserves to be praised none but You. Your mercy is indeed none to be compared with. We thank You for all Your workings in our lives. Awesome Father, we are grateful for everything.
41. When I look back at what I have gone through, each time I take a gaze at what I’m passing through presently and what the future holds for me. All. I just have to say is Thank You, Lord. You alone deserve all the glory, honour and praise. My list of thanksgiving to You is incomplete for I can’t remember all talk less of mentioning all. My loving Father, I’m grateful for everything!
42. With a heart of praise, with a voice of pleasure singing songs of praise to You, God. You are great and greatly to be praised. I adore You, Lord, for Your grace upon my life, for Your infinite mercy in all my endeavours. You provide my needs, You protect me from evil, You surround me with Your love and shielded me with Your favour. What more can a man ask for? For all these and more, my heavenly Father, I am so grateful. Thank You, Lord!
43. God, Almighty, the Alpha and Omega, thank You for all You have done and all You will yet do in my life. Thank You for my father, for my mother, my brothers, my sisters, my friend, my cousins, my colleagues, even for my country. God bless my country! I sincerely appreciate You, God our Saviour for saving us all from every form of evil and war. Great God, thank You for everything!
44. You are the reason why I lift my voice to sing, the reason why I lift my hands in praises. You, O God are the inky reason I am alive today, the reason I am in this situation, even the hope of a better life. To You, Lord do I lift up all my praises and worship. Thank You, Lord, for everything You do and all that You’ve done.
45. You are the Lord God Almighty, You who all the angels in their cedars adore, and the earth their praises resound. All creature in their nature praises You in the beauty of Your person. Here I am humbly putting forth my little praise before You today for everything You have done for me. I can’t begin to list them, Lord, for they are great and innumerable. Dear God, I’m grateful for everything!
46. How lovely is it to bless Your name, Lord God, how beautiful is it to lift up Your name, Creator of all things. You who do what no man can, You who perform miracles beyond imaginations, how great You are Lord. We bless Your mighty name in the highest and we are grateful for Your blessings, Your mercies and Your loving-kindness towards us. You provide for us. You protect us from danger yet You didn’t collect a dime from us. O Lord, we are grateful for everything.
47. Glorious God, You are, marvellous God is who You are. You who great wonders. Your wisdom is deeper than the oceans, deeper than the Mediterranean sea even all the seas of the world. You have guided me safely in the way and watched over me like an apple of the eye. And provided for me when due, I can’t thank You enough God. Be exalted!
48. Thanks be unto You God, for the gift of life, for the witnessing of a brand new day even in good health. Thank You for the safety of my life and my home. I worship Your majesty on high. And I’m grateful for everything, dear God.
49. For the life that You gave, for the all the favours received, for the graces abounding and the peace flowing boundlessly. I bless Your name, I adore Your majesty, dear Lord. And I am grateful for everything You’ve done.
50. To God be the glory great things He has done, for the love wherewith He has loved, for His guidance and guard over my life, my family’s and all that surrounds me. O Lord God, I’m so grateful for everything!
51. Thanks be to You Lord, for life, for grace and mercy that is unmerited by me. I thank You for the journey mercies all through. Thank You for Your guidance over all my properties. Thank You for success in all my businesses and investments. Thank You for my family and all my friends. Thank You, dear God, for everything!
52. Your grace was and is still my refuge, Your mercy is my source and Your peace is what makes life for me. Thank You for everything, dear God!
53. Knowing You is the greatest blessing man can have, understanding Your will is what man can do to excel and obeying You is what man needs to inherit You. Dear God, I am so grateful for Your mercy, grace and power. Thank You for everything!
54. The praise of man can be that of the lips and not of the heart. The honour of a man to You, Lord, must and should be sincerely from the heart and with his life. This day Lord, I gracefully, heartily and humbly come before Your presence to show my gratitude and appreciation to You for everything You’ve done. Thanks be to You only.
55. I have a million and uncountable reasons to say thank You to You dear Lord. If I have millions of tongues to do this, it won’t still be enough to show my gratitude for half of what You’ve done talk less of what You do and will yet do. Dear Father of light, I’m grateful for everything!
56. Thanking You God is a mandatory exercise to do and not an optional one. O God of all creation, I appreciate You for all You’ve done for me. For Your unlimited grace upon my life, Your boundless mercies and Your unconditional love. I’m so much grateful to You, dear God.
57. For the life that You gave to me, for the grace that surrounds me and the peace within me, I have come to say THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. I bless You for everything You have done and thank You in faith for what You will yet do.
58. I bless You for the opportunity of life, for the beautiful gift of family, for the treasure in friendship and the provision of all my needs. What more can I say, dear Lord, You are indeed a great God! I am so grateful for everything!
59. I go to and fro in my daily works, I eat that, I drink that, I put on clothes and they stay fit on me, I didn’t send any bad news neither did I receive any, my properties are safe and in good condition, I am in a good health condition. I am not struggling with finances neither do I beg before I put food on the table. What more can I count, they are just so unlimited as the bountifulness of Your mercy O God. I am highly grateful to You, loving God, thank You for everything!
Giving thanks is indeed a needful thing to do. Isn’t, then take these grateful to God for everything quotes to express your gratitude to Him.
60. You raise me up above the miry clay, You set my feet upon the rock, You made me a shining star, for Your glory to be revealed. There is no comparison to Your graciousness, dear Lord. I am indeed thankful for everything You have done for me.
61. Trying to put the words together but can’t find them. I am just so speechless to convey my heart towards You Lord in thanksgiving. You are so marvellous, so gracious, so wonderful, so lovely, so blessed and indeed greater than what anyone can comprehend. Dear God, accept this little praise of mine as You are just so big than our praises. Blessed be Your name.
62. What more can say? Or what else is there to do? Nothing first than to say Thank You to You Lord. For You are great and You do miracles so great, definitely, there is no one else like You. I am so much grateful to You for everything, dear God.
63. What will I give You? My praise. What will I pout out from my heart? My praise. My money You want not, my house, You can live in, neither can You eat the food I cook but praises is the food You desire, honour is the delicacy You crave for, and glory is what You treasure. In all humility Lord and abundance of grace, I bring to You in a measure my gratitude for everything You have done. Make my life praise, honour and glory to You, Lord. Blessed be Your holy name!
64. Who is like unto You? Who can be compared to You? I searched the hills, tread the mountains, and looked below the valleys, even deep down the seas, and beyond the skies, there is none like You, God. I bless You for Your goodness and Your mercy towards me, Your protection is of surety and Your grace in my life has been of certainty. Oh, how much can I praise You? Dear God, I am grateful for everything!
65. You shielded me from the evil of the day and surrounded me against the destruction of the night. My family is safe and sound, my friends are in good health, my businesses and investments are growing up and most of all, You are blessing me with Your knowledge, God. All I have to say is THANK YOU, GOD. I am so much grateful!
66. Dear God, I thank You for Your mercy, I bless You for Your goodness and adore You for Your faithfulness. You have been so good to me. I am grateful for everything!
67. Hallelujah to You Lord God Almighty who reigns in all the heavens and the earth. I thank You, God, for the miracles You have wrought in my life. The blessings You have done in my life. Blessed be Your name.
68. It is not my own doing neither is it my own calibration that I am alive today, it is not my knowledge that I am hale and healthy today and not by my own will have I protected myself neither my family. But You God is the only reason behind all I am today. I’m grateful to You for everything, dear God.
69. Every praise is to You, O God. I appreciate You for everything. I am grateful and forever be grateful to You Lord.
70. All my thanks are to You Lord, our praises to Your majesty on high. I thank You for always guiding me in the right path and for doing that which is best for me more than I know. Dear God, I’m grateful for everything.
71. Your mercy has been my companion in times past and the hope of the future. You are gracious and plenteous in mercy. Thank You for Your mercy towards me in all ramifications of my life. I bless Your holy name!
72. When I have nothing, You have proven to me that You are my everything. Thank You, God, for making realize that You are the only one that I can put all my trust on. I worship You, Lord for the answers to all my prayers even the ones I didn’t pray for. You are indeed a loving Father. I’m so much grateful for everything!
73. Thank you for the times you have forgiven me whenever I stray away from Your path. Thank You for bringing back to Yourself. I thank You. God for Your infinite mercy upon my life, my family and all that concerns me. I can’t just mention them all. You are a big God. I’m grateful for everything!
74. Thank you for all the blessings that I took for granted on a day to day basis. Thank You for the realization that praising You is one key exercise I must heartily do. You deserve all the honour, heavenly Father. I bless Your name!
75. Thank you for always bringing to my remembrance that at all times, You are the only one I can trust, You are the only I can talk to and put forth all my petitions before. And that You are the only one who is truly and always ready to hear and listen to our cry. Thank You, God, for I know You are always there with me and everything that is mine. I am so much grateful, sweet Spirit of the Lord.
76. Thank you for You always and still inspires me to seek knowledge of You and to know more about Your Word and about Your plan for me. Thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ and for the Cross on which He died for me and the whole world. I’m grateful for everything, dear God.
77. I praise Your name, I worship Your Majesty, I adore You, dear Lord for You are good and there is none to be compared to You. I thank You for everything You have done for me in all ramifications of my life. Blessed be Your holy name.
78. My soul blesses You, dear God. For Your loving kindness, for the keeping of my soul, for the forgiveness of my sins and iniquities, for the provision of my needs and for Your Lordship over my life. I am grateful for everything, good Father!
79. Thanks be unto You Lord, thank You for the past, I praise You for the present and adore You for the future. Thank You for my life is in Your hands. Merciful Father, I’m thankful for everything!
80. You led me through the hard times, You kept during trying moments, You shield me from falling, You protect me from the being a prey to the enemies of my life. And jealousy guards me in all Your ways. Thank You, God, I am so grateful for everything.
Are you trying to couple words together to thank God for your birthday, your anniversary, your housewarming, your child’s dedication, matriculation, convocation and so many other things, then these grateful to God for everything quotes would suit your expression!
81. Thank You, Lord, for the gift of another year to celebrate our anniversary. It has been You O God, all the way up until now. Thank You for preserving us, thank You for leading us through the years. We bless You, Lord, for everything!
82. I am alive today only because of Your grace Lord, I am here today just because of Your mercy. Today is another birthday of mine, thank You God for last year’s celebration, I am indeed grateful for this year’s own. You are my King and my Lord. All I’m just here to say is THANK YOU GOD for everything!
83. O God, You helped us started the foundation of the house, You saw us through the process of raising it up until the time of its completion. Dear God, who are we to ascribe all the praises to, if not You? We bless You for the provision of all what we used for the completion of this house. Here we are today celebrating the housewarming. To You, God be all the glory.
84. Almighty God, I thank You for inception, the nine months of carriage, for the time of labour and the hour of delivery, I thank You God for this child You have given me. I am dedicating this child to You this day and I am so grateful for all the processes and Your strength. I can’t thank You enough dear God, do accept my praises. I am grateful to You, God for everything!
85. You saw my child through education in life up to this moment of being matriculated into the university. Dear God, it has been You all the way, I have nothing else to give but my sincere gratitude. I am so much thankful and grateful to You, God for everything!
86. During the matriculation, it was You and You only dear God, You saw me through the process of my studentship and now I am being convocated today. Who else would I give all the glory if not You, dear God. I worship, adore and bless Your name. Hallelujah, I am a graduate. Thank You, God, for everything!
87. I went through my primary education, You saw me through, I passed through my college education, You remained my guide and here I beings today being matriculated into the university. There is no else I give all my worship if not You, dear God. You are my Father and my guide. I bless You, God, for everything!
88. O Lord of all the earth, I thank You for the grace to celebrate the warming of this house You have in Your mercy allowed me to build. You endowed me with all the resources needed for the completion of this house. And here I am today dedicating and warming this house to the Your praise. Thank You dear God for everything You have done!
89. O God You are my help in ages past, my hope for years to come, my shelter from the stormy blast and my eternal home. You have counted me worthy this day to once again celebrate my birthday in good health and wealth. I am thankful for everything You have done for me and my family, thank You for another life to celebrate my birthday. I’m indeed grateful for everything!
90. When we looked back the years, we just can’t keep ourselves from saying Lord, we are grateful. You have seen us through the thickness of the cloud, You have been our guide in the times of tribulations and our refuge from the stormy blast. Here we are today saying Thank You for celebrating another anniversary of our lives. We are indeed grateful to You God for everything, every single moment of our lives.
91. It is not by my own power, not by my strength, neither is it by my own determination and knowledge that I am alive, healthy and in the right position. It is only by Your grace, dear Lord. And I am so much grateful to You.
92. You have been my shepherd, the keeper of my soul, the upholder of my hand. My soul delight in Your praises and daily will I adore You. Thank You for everything, dear God.
93. You call me out up from the water, Your great mercy has bid me well. I called upon the name of the Lord, and He heard me from the heights of the heavens and saved me from them that trouble me. Oh, God. You are a great God and so greatly to be praised. I thank You for everything.
94. All the glory I give to You Lord, for You alone is worthy of all honour and praise. I thank You for Your miracles wrought in my life, for the wonders performed in existence. And for the keeping and protection of all that concerns me. Thank You for my business and all my investments. I am grateful for everything, dear God.
95. You are the God of wonders, You are the God of power, the Lord of glory. I thank You for Your that is radiating in my life. You are God, for You are not just big, neither are You just large but a You are great God. I thank You for the peace You give, for the good health You blessed me with, for the riches You endowed me with both spiritual riches and the natural riches. I adore You for everything, dear God.
96. O God, Your greatness is beyond the heavens, Your mightiness is none to be compared with, Your sovereignty is above all, Your kindness is next to none, Your power is unconfrontable, Your grace is ever abounding, Your love is undefiled, unconditional and Your mercy is sure and eternal. Thank You for all these and more that You have expressed and is still expressing in my life and family even all that concerns me. Dear Father of lights, I’m am grateful for everything!
97. What a beautiful name is Your name, Lord, the name that saves and preserves. You O God, is the Father of the fatherless, the keeper of the orphan, the lifter up of my head. I am grateful for all that You have done for me, for what You do for me and what You will yet do. Blessed be Your holy name.
98. All the glory we give to You Lord, all the honour we bestowed unto You, all the praise we redound unto You. Oh accept our little gratitude for the wonders You have wrought in our lives, for the protection You gave us, for the provision of our needs and for everything dear God, we are grateful!
99. You have done what no man has done, of course, You are doing what no creature can do and definitely, You will do what nobody can do. You are God in my life, and there’s no doubt, You alone is worthy of all praises and glory. I am grateful for all, God.
100. When I look back, it’s You I see, each time I look at now, there’s no one there but only You, and when I look at what the future holds, I just discover that You are actually the Future that holds everything. Dear God, I am grateful to You for everything!
A heart of gratitude is one thing God is very pleased with. I believe you agree with me.
With these lovely, Spirit-inspired and gracious words of gratefulness to God for everything, you are set to give your gratitude to God, do ensure to take say these words wholeheartedly as the Lord is not pleased with the lips of praises but the heart of gratitude and worship.
It has always been our duty on this website to give you nothing but the best. I have again composed these heartily and Spirit-inspired grateful to God for everything quotes to help you express your gratitude to God.
It would also be a thing of interest, joyfulness and thankfulness to have you comment on these post and to share them with your loved ones in appreciating God altogether in unity.
Isn’t that right?
Thanks so much, I am indeed grateful to God for everything including you!