Last Updated on
Eating is one important part of every living creature. God is the provider of all things, for all things are of Him and all things come from Him.
You and I didn’t have to beg before we eat, we didn’t have any reason to think a million times before we put food on the table even at that all thanks to God.
You and I were not been forced to eat, our foods were not passed through means other than our mouth and there are no complications involved in our eating, why then shouldn’t we thank God?
Yes or yes?
Just as eating is important, equally, giving thanks for the food we eat is important.
He who gives thanks for one blessing received will receive double even abundance.
Show your gratitude to God for the food you eat, for healthy eating and for life to experience this day and even the food you are eating right now with these inspiring and thanks worthy thank You God prayer for the food we eat!
Thanks to God Prayers for the Food We Eat
Perfect appreciation and gratitude are made possible unto God with these Thank you God prayers for the food we eat.
1. Lord God, I am about to eat now, what do I have to say? But a big heartily thank you, for You, Lord has made it possible for me to eat this food this day. I am so grateful to You God. May this food work well in my body system and all its nutrients mix with my body’s well being. Thank You God for the food You have provided for me.
2. Thank You for the provision of our food, thank You for the nourishment for my body. I can’t thank You enough God for every aspect of Your provision to me. To say the truth, I can’t even count it all. Thank You Lord for this food You have provided, hallelujah to Your mighty name.
3. There are many who don’t have the opportunity of having any food to eat not to talk of having to eat thrice a day. But here I am by Your grace and mercy, with another food, not just any food but a good, desirable and healthy food You have provided for me. Thank You God for the food You have provided for me. Glory to Your name.
4. What more can I say than to say Thank You Lord for the countless blessings of Yours especially for the blessing of feeding. Thank You for the food we eat. Thank You for the grace to eat it in good health, thank You for the nourishment it brings to our body. Thank You for all You have done and that You are doing. To You only be the praise forever.
5. There is always a reason to say thank You to You Lord, for You are the all-sufficient and all magnificent God who provides food and shelter for His children. I am so thankful for the receiving of this food today. As we are about to eat, oh bless this food and cause it to provide me with all the needed nourishment. Thank You, God.
6. Everlasting Father, King of all things both in heaven, on earth. The all-sufficient God, omnipotent. Thank You for the grace of this food we are about to eat. Accept our little thanksgiving for the food You have provided for us.
7. There are some who has food but can’t eat, there are some without food but can’t eat a hilltop of food. But here I am I can eat and You have provided me with food. What more can I say but a big heartily thank You, Lord. You alone are worthy to be praised.
8. To you, Lord be all the glory and adoration forevermore. You who have done great things for us. You have put on the table for us, delicious food. We bless Your name for Your mercies and goodness towards us. We do not take this provision for granted. Thank You for this food we eat and even the water we drink.
9. Heavenly Father of provision and all graces, I thank You for all You have done and what You will yet do. Thank You for the food we eat, the water we drink, and all that we take into our body. You are the all-sufficient provider. I bless Your name for the provision of this food. Bless the food in Jesus name.
10. All I have to say is thank You, thinking about all You have done Lord is something I can never bring to a conclusion but to always say thank You for You are inexhaustible. Thank You for the food You provide for us, thank You for the water we drink and most especially thank You for the life You have given. All praise to Your name, Lord. I am very much grateful.
11. If not for Your grace Lord, what would I been now, where would I have been now and possibly what would I be eating now. But here I am now with very sumptuous food. All thanks to You Lord for it is only by Your mercies. I bless Your name.
12. You alone are worthy to be praised and adored. You who provide all nature with their beauty and with all their needs. You have once again provided me with food to eat this day. Oh, what a marvellous Father You are. Accept my little thanksgiving this day.
13. Coming to this point of my life was only made possible by Your grace Lord. I am alive this day only because of Your grace. This food is before me today only by Your infinite mercy. I appreciate You, Lord for the food we eat.
14. As we eat this food Almighty Father of all provision, may it nourishes our body and rejuvenate our strength. We thank You, God, for this food we eat.
15. Thanks be unto the Lord who has made it possible for me to have a portion of food to put on the table to eat. I bless Your name Lord, for You are good and Your mercies endure forever.
16. Thank You, Lord, for the provision of the food we eat and the fuelling of our body with the nourishment needed. Blessed be Your holy name, Lord.
17. Our spiritual food is most important to You, Lord. Also, our natural food is important to You. Thanks be to You Lord for the Your all-sufficient provision of our daily needs even the food we eat. Praise to Your name!
18. Food is a source of strength for every living thing. And God is the source of all lives, all things both living and non-living things even the provider of all foods. These are all to praise Your Majesty, Lord for You are a great God. Thank You for the food You have provided for us.
19. We can boldly say that we have food to eat only because of You, Lord. And we are gladly and heartily saying THANK YOU LORD for the food we eat. We bless Your mighty name!
20. Thank You, Lord, for the meal we are about to enjoy. We plead that You forgive us for not remembering those who have no food to eat even as we pray now that You provide for them. All praise to Your name, Lord.
21. Thank You Lord for food You do provide and have provided for us to relieve our starvation. You are such a loving Father. I can’t thank You enough but here is my little thanksgiving.
22. We thank You, God, for the grace to eat and drink. It is only by Your doing and miraculous power that has made this food and water available to us. Bless this food, Lord. Thank You, Lord.
23. My soul blesses You, Lord, for You are a great God and greater things You do. Thank You for the provision of this food before us. We adore Your mighty name. May this food nourish our body systems in Jesus name.
24. Praise to the provider of all things. I put forth my thanks before You, Lord this day for the provision of this sumptuous food and drink that is before me. I bless Your awesome name. May I eat this food to the nourishment of my body.
25. Lord, You provide for the birds of the air, the beast of the field do not strive before they eat, the fishes in the water get their food at due times. And here I am, a gracious handiwork of Your hands blessed with this delicious food to fill my stomach and nourish my health. I give You all the praise, honour and glory. Blessed be Your holy name.
26. Mercy is of the Lord as kindness is one of His nature. Giving food and drink is an iota of His kindness. And praise, honour and glory are only to His name. My soul blesses You, Lord.
27. If not for You Lord, where would I have been, if not for You, Lord, what would I have eaten this day. You are the provider of all. Thank You for the food and eat. I bless Your gracious name.
28. My heart gives You all the praise, Lord. You who do great wonders, You have once again in Your gracious kindness put food on my table. What a marvellous Father You are. All my praises are to You. Hallelujah!
29. Thank You, God, for the food we eat. We bless You for the provision of this food. May we receive more of this and be decked with grace in our hearts to continue to give You thanks. Thank You, God!
30. You are the Lord our provider, the Lord our keeper. You have kept us from every form of evil and provide us, varieties of delicacy to take away our starvation. All praise and glory to You alone in the highest!
31. Thank You, Lord, for the blessings of eating and for the grace to drink. The goodness received to be alive and to be able to eat this mouth-watering delicious food You have provided. Blessed be Your name!
32. If I have ten thousand tongues, it still won’t be enough to give You thanks, Lord. For Your grace and mercy even the provision of this food, I am about to eat. What a marvellous Father You are.
33. Thanks be to You my Maker and my provider. Thank You for the provision of this sumptuous meal I am about to eat. I bless Your mighty name. May this food function well in my body system.
34. You are the One who fills the tummy of the hungered, One who quenches the taste of the tasty. And You have once again provided food to fill my tummy this day. I worship You Lord.
35. Thank You, God, for the giving of this delicious meal. I appreciate You, Lord. How well can I thank You enough. Accept this little praise of mine. Bless this food we are about to eat.
36. It is Your desire to grow up by the reason of Your Word even the spiritual meal and also Your desire that we do not go hungry of the natural food. I thank You for Your consciousness of me, Lord. I sincerely bless Your name!
37. I have no other thing to say but to say a big heartily thank You to You Lord. For without You what would I have been today, what would I have had to eat this day. I am so grateful to You Lord. Bless this food, God.
38. We adore You, Lord. We bless Your name. Thank You for the food we eat which is of Your mercy that we have received this food. Thank You, God.
39. There is no reason for me not to give thanks to You Lord, for You have done great things and greater things You will yet do. I bless Your name for the provision of this food before us. Thank You, God, for the food we eat. Oh, bless this food!
40. For I am nothing without You and I have nothing except that which You provide, oh, merciful Father. I adore You for the giving of this food and even the water. Thanks be to You only. Hallelujah!
41. All I have to say is thank You, Lord. Thank You for the relieving of our starvation and quenching our taste with thus food You have provided.
42. If all I say is Thank You, it can’t even commensurate with the magnitude of Your goodness towards me. You are indeed a wonderful Father. Thank You for the provision of this food before me. Accept this little praise of mine, my God!
43. You have done so much for us that we cannot tell it all, You have been so good. If I have ten thousand tongues, it won’t still be enough. You have blessed me with this food this day even a sumptuous meal. I bless You, Lord. This food is blessed already!
44. How much more can we thank You, Lord? How much more can we adore Your name? You are such a merciful, loving and caring Father. Thank You, God, for the food before us that You alone can provide and has provided and will yet provide. Our hearts bless You graciously. Thanks be to You, God.
45. Heavenly Father of all graces, thank You for the grace received to eat this food You have provided. I can’t thank You enough, my God. Accept this little thanks of mine.
46. Thanks, thanks and thanks all the way be to You Lord. We so much appreciate You for Your lovingkindness towards us. Our hearts bow in adoration to You Lord, our lips put forth a song of praise to You. We once again say THANK YOU GOD FOR THE FOOD WE EAT!
47. You’ve not made us beg before we eat, You’ve not made it impossible to eat neither have You made it a thing of sorrow whenever we are meant to have something to eat. But in Your grace, have You daily provided us with food to eat and the grace to eat them to our satisfaction and the benefits of our health. What a mighty God You are. Accept this little thanks of ours for the food we eat!
48. We eat food, and it didn’t pass the wrong place in our body system, we drink water and soda, they didn’t become poison to us. All these were only possible by You, and You have once again provided us with another sumptuous meal. We give You all the worship and praise. Blessed be Your holy name
49. Only You can do what no man can do, O God. We appreciate You for the provision of food and drinks for us. Thanks be to You, God for the food we eat!
50. We put forth our praise before You this day not only because of the food You have provided but also for the life You have given us the opportunity to witness, for the opportunity to once again experience Your loving kindness and Your plans for our lives. Thank You God for the food we eat and for everything You have done, all You are doing and all You will yet do. Hallelujah to You, God!
Giving thanks to God for everything is the right thing to do. Appreciating Him for His goodness is one thing every creature must do.
I believe with these lovely and heartily thanks to God for the food we eat, you will be able to give a little but heartily thanksgiving to God for the provision of food and drinks for you, your family, friends and all your loved ones.
Of course yes!
You’d be heart warmed for picking these thanksgiving prayers and praying them with your whole heart.
The thanksgiving will also be done from us to you as you take out time to comment on this post. Your views will be highly welcomed and appreciated.
Do enjoy your delicious meal!