Life is about learning and growing. As we study and put in the effort, the result is the growth of our character, our skills, and the sharpening of our minds. People and events that helped us along the way are an integral part of this growth and development.
We’re always being taught by everything and everyone, whether we like it or not. We learn from our environments, our bosses, our coworkers, family members and our teachers
It’s no secret that great teachers are of incredible value. They educate us, participate in our personal lives, and even influence who we become. But sometimes we have no idea how important they are until much later in life
Thanking your teacher or someone who has taught you something is a wonderful, personalized way to show your appreciation for their hard work and dedication. Whether you’re saying thank you on Teacher Day or Teacher Appreciation Week, you can use these thank you for teaching me quotes as inspiration to writing a thoughtful note or card to let your teacher know how much their efforts mean.
Thank You for Teaching Me Quotes
Thank you for all the things you have taught me. Your love is like a garden of emotions that has grown within my heart, full of beautiful and healthy feelings I get to enjoy every day. I appreciate your efforts, thank you once again for teaching me.
1. Thank you for being such a great teacher. I know you are really busy and working very hard on lesson plans and grading assignments, but you always seem to have time to talk to me when I need it. It means a lot to me.
2. Thank you for teaching me the value of a firm handshake. I am very grateful for the time you had to show me how to do this properly, and I will remember what you shared with me so that every time someone shakes my hand, we will build a relationship as we shake hands.
3. Thank you for teaching me about forgiveness and sacrifice. My life wouldn’t have taken the positive turn it did if we had not reconciled. Thank you for your example, I know it’s going to inspire me to do much good throughout my life.
4. Thank you for the love you share with me every day. I am grateful for all the things you have taught me about life and myself. I hope to always be a good student and a grateful pupil.
5. Thank you for teaching me kindness and humility, Thank you for teaching me discipline and focus. Thank you for teaching me the best fights are not the ones I win. Thank you.
6. Thank you for teaching me everything I know. Without your guidance in life, I would still be lost. You have always encouraged me and provided me with the best advice.
7. Thank you for teaching me that I don’t have to change and I can be myself around you. This is true as well in class, where you helped me get back on track even when I didn’t know what to do anymore. You are an amazing tutor and I am very happy that we meet up after school.
8. Thank you for teaching me so much. I have learned to deal with a stressful life from you. I have learned to be friendly with you. I have learned to be organized from you. Thank you for everything!
9. Thank you for teaching me to always strive to do better at everything, no matter how insignificant it may seem. I have learned so much because of you, and I appreciate that.
10. Thank you for teaching me to stand up for myself and be strong. I wish I could tell you in person how much it means to me that you always supported me, even when it was hard. Thank you for teaching me that I can always do better and accomplish great things if I put my mind to it. You’re one of the most amazing people I know, and I hope one day I will be just like you.
11. Thank you for teaching me how to love, how to laugh and how to forgive. Thank you for always being my biggest fan and for encouraging me every step of the way. I could not have done it without you and I am truly grateful that good things come to those who wait.
12. Thank you for teaching me that I am not the best at everything. It took me a long time to realize it, but I’ve learned that I need to work hard to be my best. You have helped me as well as many others learn how to be a better person.
13. Thank you for being my first teacher. When I was in preschool, I was kind of shy and quiet. You were the first person to ever change that. Thank you for helping me become a teacher myself and showing other kids that they can learn as well.
14. Thank you for teaching me how to find a purpose in life. I am so lucky to have you as my mother and best friend because you always see the best in everything.
15. Thank you for teaching me how to read, swim, and ride a bike, and for teaching me so much more.
16. Thank you for teaching me about the importance of making your friends! I started over and now that I have friends who care about me, I can’t imagine going back to being lonely.
17. Thank you for teaching me so much in such a short period. I am grateful to have learned the most essential lessons in my life from you. You are a wonderful teacher and person. The way you handle difficult situations is inspiring, and I hope to one day be able to approach tough times as gracefully as you have.
18. Thank you for having the patience to teach me. You are a wonderful teacher and I appreciate everything you have shown me and told me. I’ve learned so much in our time together. Thank you!
19. Thank you for teaching me how to dress up, thank for teaching me how to brush properly, thank you for teaching me how to talk and many other things. Thank you for being my best friend.
20. Thank you for being my teacher. You have taught me so much about the way the world works and it has made me better at what I do, and for that I thank you.
21. Thank you guys for teaching me to be confident in who I am. I know at times I’ll have struggles, but because of you, I know that they are much easier to deal with. I am so appreciative of your influence over me, thank you.
22. Thank you for teaching me what freedom means. Every time you give me a way out, I feel like I am pushed to choose my path. I realize that there isn’t always a clear solution, and sometimes, it is better to just be myself instead of conforming and doing what everyone else does.
23. Teaching me so much about life, in some way or another, has been your duty for years now. I am eternally grateful for all the lessons you have taught me both explicitly and implicitly. You have always given me a lifestyle of abundance and prosperity, and as a result, I have grown into the responsible and generous adult that I am today. Thank you!
24. Thank you for your teachings, criticisms and most of all companionship over these years. You have given me the tools to achieve my dreams and have always been there to encourage me when I falter.
25. Thank you for being there. Whenever I run into trouble, you are one of the first people to help me. You were also one of the first people that inspired me to follow my passion. It’s a good thing I did. You have been an influential teacher in my life and I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me.
26. Thank you for teaching me to always be honest and tell the truth. I appreciate how you taught me to have fun in life, and for helping me to find a passion for what I want to do with my future career. Thank you for being a great dad.
27. Thank you for teaching me what love is. Thank you for teaching me how important it is to always be kind, have courage and be respectful. You are the best person I know. You deserve the best things ever in life. Keep striving to be awesome!
28. Thank you for teaching me how to believe in myself; I’m sure I would not be as successful without you. Thank you for teaching me that delays are not forever and things will be better, sooner or later.
29. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate all that you have taught me over the years. You are a great tutor. I find myself wondering what I would do without you, so thank you for all that you have done for me.
30. Thank you for teaching me how to look at things differently. When I was in my twenties, I used to think the world owed me a living and that everything about life was specific and planned out. Now that I’m older, I realize life is something you have to work hard for. You showed that by being a great father.
31. Thank you for everything you have taught me. I have learned a lot in the past few months and I am very grateful to have you as my teacher.
32. Thank you for teaching me how to show respect. I remember when we fought about your homework, our first fight, you told me about how important it was for me to listen to you. Now that I am older, I understand why and am very grateful for it.
33. Thank you for always being there for me. You are my best friend and I can call you anytime, even when I don’t want to admit something is wrong. You always help me make the right choices, and I am so thankful that you are a part of my life.
34. Let me say thank you on behalf of all the people who have been helped by your teachings. You have touched plenty of lives, so we are glad that you chose to use your time to help many people learn and grow.
35. Thank you for teaching me about patience. Thank you for teaching me about kindness. Thank you for teaching me about being a true friend. Thank you for teaching me about responsibility. Thank you for teaching me about time management. Thank you for teaching me so much.
36. Thank you for teaching me the many things you have done over these past few years. I feel like our lives are soon to separate, but we will always be family.
37. Thank you for teaching me to be thankful. I have learned so much from watching you every day and I am genuinely grateful for that.
38. Thank you for teaching me about being a kind, tolerant, thoughtful person. I have learned so much from you and I will try my best to carry on your advice when I leave home.
39. Thank you for being my teacher. You taught me many things, and now I have learned a lot. I’m very grateful to you because every day you teach me something new. Thank you for teaching me how to wake up early every day, how to remember my favourite subjects, and how to study so that I can achieve good grades.
40. You have taught me to be patient, forgiving, kind and to do my best. I will always remember that–no matter what becomes of me in the future. Many thanks for all you’ve done for me!
41. Thank you for all the lessons you have taught me. I appreciate the values you have instilled in me and the knowledge you imparted. Thank you for being there and showing me right from wrong. Thank you for being my mentor, my teacher and a great friend who has been always there when I needed him.
42. Thank you for being such an awesome teacher. I had so many wonderful learning experiences with you. I appreciate your passion for teaching and your joyful, positive attitude.
43. Thank you for teaching me how to drive a car. I can now go safely around the city and connect to other places. Thank you for all of the lessons, I will always remember them.
44. Thank you for teaching me that the only limits to your achievements in life are the ones you set for yourself. You always told me that I can be anything I want and that I have unlimited potential. Thanks for preparing me for the future.
45. Thank you for teaching me, with all the effort you put into it. Thank you for your encouragement and enthusiasm. Thank you for being a great teacher who cares about their students. I am glad to have a teacher like you in my life.
46. Thank you for all that you have taught me. I am so grateful for all that you have done for me. Without your support, I would not be who I am today! I feel lucky to be able to talk with you about my life and get advice from you.
47. Thank you for teaching me that knowledge is a tool, experience is a teacher, mistakes are lessons, and life is a gift.
48. Thank you for being my teacher. I always learn a lot from our lessons and enjoy being with you. Thank you for providing me with one of the best experiences of my life.
49. Thank you for the lessons you have taught me over the years. You have taught me to be proactive and responsible I am grateful to have had the opportunity to spend these years with you, and I can’t wait to continue expanding my knowledge with your wisdom in the future.
50. Thank you for some of the wonderful things that you have taught me throughout my life. I hope this thank you note is enough to show you how much I appreciate it.
51. Thank you for teaching me the things I needed to know before I could leave home. Thank you for taking care of me, giving me a place to live and food to eat, clothes to wear and a warm bed to sleep in at night. Thank you for showing me how much I have grown up now that I am saying thank you.
52. Thank you for teaching me that life is all about giving and helping others. Thank you for being such a good role model with your selflessness and service to others. I am a better person because I have met you.
53. Thank you for teaching me the importance of being a good friend to those I care most about. I have learned never to succumb to the pressures of the world and always do what is right. I am very thankful for your guidance and can’t wait to see where this journey takes me.
54. Thank you for teaching me how to walk. I am thankful that I will never have to learn that skill again. Thank you for teaching me about what is good and what is bad.
55. Thank you for always being there for me to learn. I have learned so much from you that has made my life easier and happier. I will always be grateful for your help and advice.
56. Thank you so much for helping me reach a lot of people with my writing, but more importantly, thank you for always supporting my endeavours and encouraging me to accept the challenges I am faced with.
57. Thank you for teaching me, for always being willing to help and for giving me the confidence I needed to be a confident, strong, independent person. Thank you for helping me with my homework and teaching me how to do the math. Thank you a million times over!
58. Thank you for teaching me that hard work pays off. It must have been tiring and time-consuming to pick up after me all of my life, but I don’t remember you complaining about it once. Thank you for this wonderful gift.
59. Thank you for teaching me. It wasn’t easy to learn, but I’m glad we did it.
60. Thank you for always being there to help and support me through the good and bad times. You are the greatest teacher I’ve ever had and I only hope I am half the teacher you have been to me.
61. Thank you for being a great teacher. I am so thankful for all of the time and energy you put into making sure I learn science well. I know there are hundreds of students who have benefitted from your teaching. Not only are you excellent at your profession, but you are an outstanding person.
62. Thank you for keeping our relationship alive even though I was one of your most difficult students. I know it can’t have been easy to keep calm when I entered the classroom, but you did it. Thank you for always helping me and caring about me even when I gave up on myself.
63. Thank you for helping me to appreciate the small things in life. I never knew being alive could feel this good. I am so grateful for my family, friends and you!
64. Thanks for teaching me how to be a good driver and always having my back. I appreciate all you do for me!
65. Thank you for all of the wisdom and guidance that you’ve given me along my journey. You are always there to give me great advice, whether it be about family or business. I value your presence in my life more than you will ever know.
66. Thank you for teaching me how to do things, like putting up a shelf or pitching a tent. I know they are small things, but they are important and if I wasn’t able to learn these skills, I wouldn’t be ready for adulthood. Thank you for teaching me.
67. Thanks for the things you have taught me and for teaching me how to live a positive life. Thanks for always being there and being kind. You have had an incredible impact on my life. I’ll be forever grateful.
68. Thank you for teaching me. Your lessons have prepared me for a bright future. I am well-positioned to succeed because of the skills and knowledge obtained from your insights.
69. Thank you for helping me learn so much professionally and personally in the last few years. Thank you for always being honest with me, even when it is not easy to hear.
70. Thank you for everything that you have taught me. I appreciate the love you have always shown for me, unconditionally. I have learned to be courageous and strong from the many struggles we have had together.
71. Thank you for helping me. I needed your help this term. I appreciate your kindness and assistance. You are a great teacher.
72. Thank you for being my teacher. I have learned so much from you and I am a better person because of you. All of the support and encouragement make me excited to come to your class every day.
73. Thank you for the times you have given me good advice. Thank you for teaching me how to be a better person. Thank you.
74. Thank you for teaching me so many things. I know that I will never be able to repay you for everything you have done for me, but I will try my best. You have been a great mother, compassionate and kind. Thank you.
75. You have taught me how to be a better and more patient person. I know how lucky I am to have you as my teacher, and it makes me feel great to know that you are my teacher because you are so kind and caring, but also because you are a great teacher. I like to learn the most when you teach me. Thank you for being my teacher!
76. I am so grateful for your hard work and support. Thank you for helping me be the person I am today and for always being there for me. I will certainly try to be a better teacher as well, just like you have been. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
77. Thank you for teaching me how to be myself and that gave me confidence. Thank you for giving me your time and so much attention. I know that you are busy, but you make it possible to keep our relationship strong and steady. I cherish your love every day.
78. Thank you for being there and always supporting me, even when I made mistakes. Thank you for the lessons you taught me and the wisdom you passed on. One day I hope that someone will do all those things for me and more.
79. Thank you for teaching me the art of patience. I know it is hard for you, but you always encourage and support me to be patient, which is a very good quality to have. And this lesson will help me in the future when I am taking care of my children.
80. Thank you for teaching me the value of thinking outside of the box. I was stuck with a problem and you took the time to help me think differently. You challenged me to find a better solution and I managed to overcome my challenge with your help. Thank you so much!
81. When I was young, you taught me how to read, ride a bike and swim. You were always willing to help me out no matter what I needed. Thanks for teaching me all of these things, I’ll never forget it!
82. As I was reading through your books, I thought to myself how grateful I am for having such a great professor. Thank you for being so kind, patient and funny. Thank you for always encouraging us to go beyond what is required. Thank you for teaching me how to do research and taking the time to answer all of my questions.
83. Thank you for teaching me how to be brave and not let my fears stand in the way of what I want. I know they will still be there, but now I know how to deal with them. Thank you for teaching me how to love being healthy! Thank you for making it so much fun to run around outside!
84. Thank you for sharing your understanding of the world with me. You have helped me be a more responsible person. I am happy we became accustomed to speaking our opinions to each other and that we are always there for each other
85. Thank you for teaching me how to build with blocks and other toys. Thank you for teaching me to tie my shoe, ride a bike and read. Thank you for letting me have a messy room because I never would have learned how to clean if you didn’t let it get messy.
86. Thank you for teaching me about loyalty and trust. I always knew that I could count on you to be there for me, I’m glad to have a friend like you.
87. Thank you for teaching me so much. I wish I could give you a present to show my gratitude, but all I have is my actions and my words. Thank you for being so nurturing and supportive.
88. Thank you for teaching me about friendship and being a great listener. Thank you for being there and reminding me of how important education is. You were always very patient with me, even when I would get frustrated as a child. Thank you for helping me learn to enjoy reading again. I am so lucky to have been taught by such a wonderful person.
89. Thank you for teaching me how to be kind, how to love, how to accept differences and how to forgive. You were a great teacher and I am thankful for all the little things that you did for me and for all the wisdom that you shared. I will always remember them.
90. I am grateful for the lessons that you taught me. The more I run my mind, the more it becomes clear how much you have done for me, and even today I find myself thinking about the things that I learned from you. You are a great man and for everything you have done for me, I will be forever grateful.
91. Thank you for teaching me how to paint. I have never done it before and you taught me a lot of new things which I will use in the future for special occasions.
92. Thank you for being the amazing teacher you are. I have learned so much from you during these past years. It has been an honour to be part of your class every year. Thank you for spending time talking after class with me, helping me with my problems and listening to my anxiety stories. I’m very grateful to learn new things thanks to you.
93. Thank you for teaching me how important it is to love myself. Thank you for showing me that I can be a good friend, wife, and mother and be interested in many things.
94. Thank you for teaching me trust. I do not know if things would be this good without you in my life. I want to find a way to always show my gratitude and to make our relationship as strong as it is today.
95. Thank you for teaching me how to drive. I am so thankful that I will always be able to rely on you for rides.
96. Thank you, teacher. I know my public education certainly won’t be handed to me on a silver platter. Your teaching tips have helped me become successful in achieving my goals and dreams.
97. Thank you for all the lessons, encouragements and demonstrations of love. I am really glad and honoured to be your child.
98. Thank you for teaching me so much. I have learned many things from you, such as communication and patience. There is so much more to learn!
99. Thank you for teaching me so many things over the years. Teaching me how to swim, how to ride a bike, how to do math problems and being there for me when I have to decide what college I’m going to attend.
100. Thank you for teaching me about my passion for drawing. I remember drawing you when I was six and feeling such a rush of excitement, knowing that I created something from my imagination.
101. Thank you for being a teacher. You helped me understand things more than I could have ever done by myself.
102. Thank you for teaching me how to play soccer. I am grateful I had this opportunity because now I know a sport and how to play it.
103. Thank you for teaching me a lot! I never thought that someone I didn’t know could teach me so much, but you already taught me something and will continue to do so. I’m thankful that we were able to connect.
104. Thank you for teaching me all sorts of things, like good manners and how to play the piano. I appreciate the effort you put into teaching me, even though it makes you late for work.
105. Thank you for teaching me to use spell check. It helps when I know that I checked before I sent out an email.
106. Thank you for being such a great teacher. Hardworking, caring and great in every way. I’m so thankful my grandfather cares so much about education and the personal development of each of us. Your lessons have helped me a lot, especially in school.
What is more priceless than time spent with someone who helped show us the way? Don’t take their teachings for granted, don’t forget what they have done for you, and don’t forget to show your appreciation to them with these thank you for teaching me quotes above. I believe this post was helpful. please share this post with your network. Thank you.