Who doesn’t like a bonus? I am sure you do, and remembering that it’s not everyday you get a bonus makes you want to be more careful. “Thank you” is a phrase that is used so often in the workplace that it can sometimes seem like a cliche. But there’s nothing wrong with being thankful for your company’s bonuses.
It’s important to show your appreciation for any kind of bonus, even if it’s just a small amount because showing gratitude goes a long way toward showing your boss that you appreciate the extra money and effort he or she put into giving it to you.
So go ahead and say thank you for a bonus by either writing a short note on the check when you cash it or sending an email thanking your boss for the extra money. If you already have plans for spending your bonus, you could also consider asking him or her what they would like in return.
Below are thank you for the bonus quotes that you can write on that note or the email of the person that gave you the bonus.
Thank You for the Bonus Quotes
You don’t know how happy I am for the bonus you gave me. The bonus came when I needed extra cash to do something very important in the family. I am so grateful for the bonus. You have always been the best and are the best even now. Thanks.
1. Thank you for the bonus and recognition you gave me this year. It means a lot.
2. Thank you for the bonus. You made my month! I can’t wait to invest it in my family and my future.
3. Thank you for the bonus. It will come in handy right before the end of the year to pay down some of my credit cards. Thank you again.
4. Thank you for providing me with a well-deserved bonus in recognition of my outstanding work. I truly appreciate your commitment to rewarding hard work.
5. I would like to thank you for the generous bonus. You have created an amazing culture of innovation and creativity, and I am glad to be a part of it.
6. Thank you very much for the bonus. I was not expecting such a generous gift. It will help me offset some bills and pay off some debts.
7. Thank you for the bonus. The extra cash is much appreciated.
8. Thank you for the bonus. It wasn’t necessary, but it is much appreciated, so I want to say thanks.
9. Thank you for the generous bonus. I appreciate your continued support of my work and look forward to our continued profits.
10. Thank you for giving the bonus. It will help me out a lot with paying off my student loans.
11. I want to thank you for the bonus. I’m very grateful for the windfall; it will help me pay off my college loans. I can’t express my appreciation enough. You are a great boss and a wonderful man.
12. Thank you for the bonus. The extra months of work you put in really helped me to get back on my feet after that unfortunate financial setback. I really value you and your help at my company.
13. Thank you so much for the bonus this year. Not only did my spouse and I get to do a lot of fun things, but we were able to pay off some of our credit card bills, which should make their collectors wonder where I’ve gone (joking!). This bonus has been a great relief during a tough time.
14. Thank you so much for the bonus. It really was nice to get a little extra something in my paycheck. I hope this is just the start of a great year for us both.
15. Thank you for giving me a bonus. I am very grateful for the opportunity to do more for my company, and I love what I do.
16. Thank you for the bonus. I’m glad we did well last quarter so I could share some of the company’s success with you.
17. I want to thank you for the bonus you gave me recently. The amount of money will help pay off a sizeable bill on my truck. Your company has been good to me so many times, and that extra money will help tremendously.
18. Thank you for the generous weekly bonus. It means a lot to me. First of all, it helps with the finances that are a bit tight right now and makes me feel appreciated at work. Also, it lets me know how much my boss cares about his team – which is great to see.
19. Thank you for the quarterly performance bonus. Your support for my team and for all of our hard work is greatly appreciated, as is your commitment to motivating us to continue growing!
20. Thank you for the substantial bonus. I know we have been in a very lean period, but your support of my hard work and super-human efforts is greatly appreciated!
21. Thank you for the pay raise and the company car. I’m very happy that the company is doing so well, and I appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. I’m looking forward to working with you this year and delivering great results.
22. Thank you for the bonus. I really appreciate it. I have always believed in what we do, and I am happy to see that my managers and supervisors agree. All the hard work has paid off.
23. Thank you for the bonus and for the recognition. I’m honoured to have received them, and I will do my best to increase my productivity.
24. Thank you for the bonus. It came at a very good time as I was unable to pay my rent without it.
25. Thank you for the bonus. I was able to buy a new computer and laptop, which helped me find small mistakes my clients make in their documents. Thank you for supporting my career.
26. Thank you for the bonus; it really helped me appreciate your confidence in me. I work hard to earn such a high level of trust. I hope I do not disappoint you with my performance.
27. Thank you for the generous bonus. The money will be very helpful for my family this holiday season. I appreciate your support and recognition of my hard work!
28. Thank you for the bonus. It is greatly appreciated and will help a lot in achieving my goals for the year.
29. Thank you for the bonus. I haven’t had one in many years, and I appreciate it very much. The extra cash will help us pay off some bills we are struggling with right now.
30. Thank you so much for the generous surprise bonus. As a single mother, I really appreciate it!
31. Thank you for the year-end bonus. The money will greatly help set up a college fund for my son.
32. Thank you so much for the extra money. It really helped me out. I hope you have a great day, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday.
33. Thank you for the bonus. It’s very generous of you to reward me for all of my hard work. I look forward to putting it toward a vacation. Thanks again!
34. Thank you for the bonus. I was definitely not expecting it, but very grateful for it. I know you appreciate my work, and I love doing it.
35. Thank you for giving me the bonus. The extra cash will help out immensely this month and allow my family to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner.
36. Thank you for including the bonus in my paycheck. I really appreciate it and hope to provide better service to you in the future so I can get a bigger one!
37. Thank you for the bonus. The extra cash will be used for mortgage and credit card payments.
38. Thanks for giving me the bonus. It really means a lot to my family and me. I’ll work harder to ensure more bonuses will come my way in the future.
39. Thank you for the bonus. I will use it to update my Apple notebook.
40. Thank you for the unexpected bonus! I always appreciate your support. Yeah, I totally forgot about it, but that’s a great reminder.
41. I’m so happy we’re getting a raise. It’s been a pleasure working for you and your company. I feel that I’ve learned a lot about business from you.
42. Thank you for the feedback and the bonus. This has really been greatly appreciated.
43. Thank you for the bonus. I didn’t expect it. I always work hard and do a good job. It is very much appreciated and will be put to good use. Money always helps in this economy and will help us pay off some of our debts. Thank you again,
44. Thank you for the bonus. It came at an opportune moment and helped me out a lot. I appreciate your work, and thank you again for the bonus.
45. I would like to thank you for the generous bonus. It is greatly appreciated, given how hard I have worked for it. Thank you for respecting me as a highly valued team member, and I will continue to work hard in the future.
46. Thank you for the bonus. It’s always nice to be rewarded for a job well done. I hope we’ll continue seeing eye-to-eye on things as we move forward.
47. Thank you for the unexpected bonus. It was a pleasant surprise, and it’s very helpful with Christmas coming up.
48. I want to thank you for providing a raise in my salary. I appreciate the financial bonuses, and of course, I am happy about it. Your support for me and your trust in me is what make working here worthwhile.
49. Thanks for the bonus you gave me. I was not expecting it, but I think it was very kind of you. It definitely made my month!
50. I am grateful for the bonus you gave me. I can now look forward to having some fun at the spa in a week.
51. Thank you for the awesome bonus you gave me recently. It was so nice to get some extra cash, and it really helped with all my expenses. You’re the best!
52. Thank you for the generous bonus. You don’t know how happy it makes me to see you have faith in me and my work. I didn’t expect such a great gift, but I am very thankful for it.
53. Thank you for the extra fund. It is very appreciated as our family continues to grow in size. I like to provide for my family, and now that we are married and having a baby, it is easy to get discouraged trying to provide for everyone! I am very proud of how you have grown our business, and I will keep working hard so you can provide this and more for our family.
54. Thank you for the bonus you gave me. Because of it, I know I will be able to take my family on that vacation we were planning. I appreciate your trust in how much effort you will receive in return. I always do my best work to prove it.
55. Thank you for giving me the bonus this year. I appreciate it very much. I have always felt that we have had a good working relationship, and I think your desire to pay me more shows that we both appreciate each other’s efforts.
56. Thank you for the bonus and recognition. I am glad you see my efforts, and they have not gone unnoticed. I will continue doing good work.
57. Thank you for the generous bonus. We will definitely be able to use it. I look forward to a prosperous year with our company.
58. Thank you for the bonus you gave me. It was much appreciated and helped me to make it through the rest of the year!
59. Thank you for giving me the bonus. I am happy that I can use this money as we had planned to pay off our debts.
60. Thank you for the surprise bonus. I was so happy to receive it; it helped me pay my bills! I am excited to work hard to earn more bonuses in the future.
61. Thank you for providing the employees with a generous extra month of compensation. The added money will be much appreciated by all.
62. Thank you for the extra money you added to my paycheck this month. You helped me a lot when I needed it most. Thank you.
63. Thank you so much for the generous review of my work. I appreciate the comments that led to receiving the bonus.
64. I can’t thank you enough for the gift. I am happy to be a part of such a great team and feel that your trust in me is well-placed.
65. I would like to thank you again for the [refer to project name] bonus. It is much appreciated, and I was very happy to see it in my latest check.
66. Thank you for the bonus. It was greatly appreciated. You are a great boss, and I look forward to working here for a long time.
67. Thank you for the bonus. It was very generous of you and appreciated. I will make sure we use the money in an impactful way.
68. Thank you for the bonus. I was hoping to increase my take-home pay, but I had not expected it as soon as this month. I am very grateful.
69. Thank you for the bonus. The last few weeks have been very busy, and we need all the help we can get. I’m very excited to see what else we can accomplish this year.
70. Thank you for the bonus. It really helped me financially this month.
71. Thank you for the bonus. It really made my day, and it will help a lot with the large expense I am going to be paying next month.
72. Thank you so much for the bonus this quarter. I don’t think many people have a boss who recognizes the efforts of their employees as well as you do. Thank you again.
73. Thank you for the bonus. It will definitely be put to good use on some items we’ve been looking at for the house. The boys really need a new computer and monitor, and we should look at adding some new pieces to our living room.
74. Thank you for the generous year-end bonus. I was very pleased and surprised. I will work hard to ensure your trust in me is not misplaced.
75. Thank you for the generous bonus. I really appreciate it and want to thank you for your trust in my performance.
76. Thank you so much for the extra money. I’ll be sure to put it to good use. I love working here, and your continued support is something that I am very thankful for.
77. Thank you so much for the bonus. It was unexpected, and I am very grateful to receive it. This local restaurant is great to visit again. Wish You a Happy New Year!
78. Thank you so much for the bonus; it was so generous of you. I will use the money wisely to get my wife flowers on Valentine’s Day and a nice necklace as an anniversary present later next month.
79. Thank you for the recent bonus. This will help me a lot this summer as I plan to take my family on vacation.
80. Thank you for the generous bonus. I was not expecting that amount to be added to my paycheck, but I am very grateful for it. Thank you for rewarding me for my hard work this past month.
81. Thank you for the bonus you gave me last month. It’s really helping out with some of the costs of starting my own business.
82. Thank you for giving me the bonus. I really appreciate it and will put it to good use.
83. Thank you for giving me a bonus this year. I really appreciate it as I am saving up for a vacation with my family. The extra money will come in handy and allow us to relax for a few days.
84. Thank you for allowing me to get a nice bonus this year. It is greatly appreciated, and I would like to express my gratitude in a way that you will actually understand and have fun with.
85. Thank you for the bonus. I appreciate it. I’m taking the money and putting it in my savings account. I won’t party too hard on my vacation.
86. Thank you for the generous bonus. It is greatly appreciated. I hope it is a sign of good things to come in the new year!
87. I appreciate the announcement of the bonus and all the hard work everyone has put in to make this university one of the best.
88. Thank you for the bonus. It shows that you appreciate all of the hard work I put into bettering myself and my staff. I really like working here and feel like we are a family.
89. Thank you for the bonus. Thanks to your generosity, I’ll be able to take my wife on vacation. We haven’t had a real vacation in ten years. I can’t thank you enough!
90. Thank you for the bonus. It is perfect timing for me to be able to pay for my own apartment. Hopefully, I will stay there long term. Thank you again.
91. Thank you for the bonus you granted me this quarter. It was a nice surprise to learn that other companies are not as generous as I had thought. It let me know how much I really appreciate working here.
92. We would like to thank you for the bonus and the trust you have given us over this last quarter. This has been the best performance since our company’s inception. Thanks again.
93. Thank you for the bonus and recognition. I am very excited to get more work, and I look forward to improving my performance so I can earn even better bonuses in the future.
94. I would like to thank you for giving me the bonus. I made plans to go on a nice vacation with my kids and partner.
95. Thank you for the extra pay and all of the support during this very busy time. Our bonuses and benefits this year have helped us stay afloat financially during these turbulent times. Your support means more to me than you can possibly know.
96. Thank you for giving me the raise and bonus. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. It helps us financially, and I can put my daughter through school.
97. I just wanted to extend my deepest gratitude for the discretionary bonus you bestowed upon me.
98. Thank you for the raise and bonus. It is greatly appreciated and will be used to good use!
99. Many thanks for the performance bonus this quarter. The extra money will come in handy for the upcoming holidays. Take care of yourself.
100. I am thankful for the bonus. I understand its eligibility requirements and conditions.
101. Thank you for your bonus. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me a valuable bonus.
102. Thank you for the bonus. I couldn’t come up with a better title idea.
103. Thank you so much. I am eternally grateful for this bonus and will put it to good use immediately.
104. I’d like to say a sincere thank you to you for your kind gift. I’m deeply moved by your generosity, and I promise to be a wonderful steward of this beautiful, generous gift.
105. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the generous bonus you’ve given me today. It means so much to me, and I know it was not an easy decision for you, so please accept my deepest gratitude and appreciation for what you’ve done.
106. Thank you for the bonus. I appreciate the gesture, and I’m happy to share my appreciation with my family and friends.
107. I’m grateful for your generosity, but I don’t want to spend it all at once!
108. Thank you for being so generous. Your gift will help me take care of some important things this year.
109. We are very grateful for the bonus you gave us. It was a pleasant surprise and will certainly help us with our financial needs.
110. It is always nice to receive a gift or bonus, especially when it is unexpected. You have made our day.
111. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your support and trust in us.
112. The bonus you gave us will come in handy during this Christmas season.
Being appreciative is never too much. So saying thank you for that bonus using any of these thank you for the bonus quotes sure made that person glad at heart. Feel free to share and drop your comments below.