Thanking God for his mercy and grace is a sign of gratitude, humility and obedience. When we thank God for his mercy, we acknowledge that he has given us something that we do not deserve. It is an act of reverence and piety.
Thanking God for his mercy and grace also helps us maintain a positive attitude even when things don’t go well in life. When we experience suffering or trials, thanking God keeps us from being depressed or discouraged about our situation. Instead of focusing on what we don’t have or what we want to change about ourselves or others, thanking God reminds us that he already knows our needs better than we do and has provided everything necessary for salvation through Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3-7)
There are many reasons you could be saying “thank you,” to God but it is mainly because it is the right thing to do. Whether you want to thank God for protection, or something that’s come at the perfect time, here are some of the most powerful thank you Lord for your grace and mercy quotes.
Thank You Lord for Your Grace and Mercy Quotes
Lord, thank you for blessing me with your grace, mercy, and the gift of speech. Thank you for helping me to share my thoughts and feelings with others. May I always use this gift in your honour.
1. Thank you for everything. You are an amazing God, and your grace and mercy are unexplainable. I’m very happy that you’re in my life, and that you took the time to write my name in the Lamb’s book of Life. There is no other God like you.
2. Thank you, Lord, for all of your grace and mercy. I am so grateful that you have helped me get through my recent struggles. You have forgiven me, and given me a second chance at life. I love you.
3. Thank you, Lord, for all that you have done in my life. Whenever I feel like I can’t go on anymore, I’ll always receive your grace and mercy. For all your love and care, I am eternally grateful.
4. Thank you, Lord, for forgiving my sins and restoring me as a person. I don’t know where I would be without you. You blessed me with a loving wife, caring children, and a good job. I am very thankful for everything you have done. You are truly an awesome God.
5. Thank you for all of your mercy, grace, and love. I pray that others be blessed with the inspiration to praise you as well.
6. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I know it must be even more difficult when we mess up, but though I pray to you every day, I wish I could thank you more; and with actions too.
7. I hope someday I can make this world a better place and help other people with the problems that they are facing in their lives. Thank you, Lord, for saving me through your love and grace.
8. Thank you, Lord, for accepting me just as I am, for giving me the strength to carry on, for showing me the way and for protecting me from the dangers in this world. I praise you, thank you, love you.
9. Thank you, Lord, for your support. I’m grateful for this additional help you are giving me. I will use it wisely.
10. Thank you for everything. You are always there for me. Thank you so much for the miracles you’ve shown me, even when I don’t deserve them. Thank you for my health, my wonderful wife and children, my business success, and for saving me from the awful life I had growing up.
11. Thank you for everything you have done for me. After that terrible accident, I was so lost and sad; but you took my sadness away, and gave me hope to move forward in my life. Thank you for your grace and mercy.
12. Dear Lord, thank you so much for your grace and mercy. I feel like sometimes I don’t deserve it. Thank you God for being there for me, and allowing me to have the things I have in life.
13. Thank you for my life. Thank you for everything that I have, and everything that I am. I thank you every day for your grace and mercy. Thank you to me and my family as well. We could never have done it without you, Lord.
14. Thank you for your amazing grace and mercy. It is truly a gift to be able to repent, be forgiven, and not die in our sins. Your gift of salvation is a gift that I am eternally grateful for.
15. Dear Lord, thank you for all of your grace and mercy. Thank you for providing us with the things we need to live and deliver unto us; thank you for the rain and food and clothing. I just want to say how thankful we are to have your blessing in our life.
16. Thank you for everything. Your grace and mercy have been with me during my time here. You see all that I do, so thank you for your kindness and your rugged love.
17. Lord, thank you for all of the grace and mercy that you have given to me. I am not deserving of it, but you give it to me anyway. How can I show my gratitude?
18. Thank you for all the blessings in my life. I cannot count the things I have that make me such a blessed person. Your grace extends to all of your children. I give thanks to you and praise your name.
19. Thank you for being both kind and merciful when I have done things that you teach against in the Bible. Thank you for the strength and courage that you give me to go forward in both my career, life, and spiritual growth. And lastly, thank you for putting people into my life who give me the love and support I need to be a better person.
20. Thank you for guiding me in the direction that I should go. I try every day to be a better person, and when confusion sets in, I know that you are still there for me. I don’t always understand everything that happens in my life, but because you are with me and helping me, I can get through it all. Thank you for being my Lord and Savior.
21. Dear God, thank you for your graciousness. I have been in a very dark place, but you have been letting grace shine on me. Thank you for all the different ways you have shown up, and I am so grateful!
22. Thank you for giving me another chance. The gift of life, even after all I’ve done, is a true blessing. I’m so grateful to be allowed to experience more happiness and wonderful days with my family.
23. Thank you for everything you did and are doing! I’m so grateful that you brought my soulmate back into my life. It’s lovely bearing your fruit, which is two beautiful daughters. I always knew you had a plan for me.
24. Thank you for all the things You have done for me. I am so thankful for Your grace and mercy. You will never know how much Your constant guidance and unconditional love means to me. I will always be grateful for Your protection, and guidance.
25. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for keeping us safe, and protecting us. Thank you for always being there for us, and listening to our prayers. For blessing us with friends and family that love us.
26. Dear Lord, I ask for Your forgiveness for my sins. Thank You for forgiving me, and giving me grace. I asked for a new job, reminded You of my needs, and now, I have it. No words can describe how thankful and appreciative I feel.
27. Lord, thank you for your grace. It means a lot to me that even when I don’t do things perfectly, you still choose to forgive me. This has been a hard year, but with your mercy and grace, I feel that this could be the start of something new.
28. Thank you for being so gracious, forgiving, and loving. I am a sinner, but you have helped me through my time of need. Please, help me grow my knowledge of your teachings.
29. Thank you, Lord. Thank you for being there, no matter what. Thank you for staying by my side when I didn’t believe in myself any longer. Thank you for loving me, and giving me the best family anyone could ever ask for.
30. Thank you for forgiving me when I fail daily to keep up with your words, and sometimes do the things that only harm me. Thank you for leading me to your path as I try, and make a difference in this world. Thank You, Lord!
31. Thank you for being gracious to me. I am grateful for the guidance, and forgiveness you have given me.
32. Thank you, Lord, for being with me every day. Thank you for the many blessings in my life. Thank you for loving me, and keeping me safe.
33. Thank you for the overwhelming love and support. You have opened the doors of opportunity for me, and I would have never sought out on my own. I’m grateful for your guidance and support. I am truly blessed by your love.
34. Thank you for all that you do. You have always been a steady part of my life, and continue to be as I grow up. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me, but know that I will always be grateful for the sacrifices and blessings you have given me.
35. Thank you for everything. Without you, I would have been lost a long time ago. You give me the strength and courage to begin my life over again.
36. I remember the time I was almost out of money, but you brought in a research grant. You are my support system, and I am so thankful for that. Let me never forget how you brought me through tough times.
37. I pray I can show some of the same grace and mercy that you have shown me. You have always been my refuge, my protector, and many times my father. I don’t know how I would have gotten through life without your guidance and help. I will continue to thank you for all that you have done for me, and the sustained peace of mind that you give me. Thank you for making a difference in my life.
38. Thank you so much for your grace, mercy, and love. The past years have been full of trials and tribulations, but you blessed me with the strength to stand on my feet again. The only way to thank you is by being a better person, and repenting of my sins. I am happy we are walking down this road together.
39. Thank you for everything in my life. I am not sure what I would do without your help, guidance, and mercy. I am so very grateful to have you in my life and to be a child of God.
40. Dear God, we often thank you for being there for us. I feel like thanking you for all you have done for me in different aspects of my life. I thank you, especially for your forgiveness and guidance and how you protect me when I’m not careful.
41. Thank you for forgiving me for my sins, and for saying I am not damned or doomed to hell. You are so gracious and so kind, thank you for giving me a chance even though I have done bad things with my life. Thank you, Lord.
42. I thank You for Your mercy upon my life. I am richly blessed and forever in Your debt. All praise be to the Lord.
43. Thank you for all of your many blessings in my life. You have taught me what to do, and how to go about getting things accomplished. You have blessed my family in so many ways, given me a place to call home, and saved my life. I am very thankful to you.
44. You are my Lord. I may not believe in all that you do, but every time I look at the stars in the sky, I am sure you exist. And when I am feeling down, especially when I am battling something tough, I always find comfort in your arms and thank you for helping me get through it.
45. Thank you for the favour that you have bestowed upon me. I have never stopped to truly thank you until now when I am at a loss of words to describe just how grateful I am.
46. Thank you for all the things you have blessed me within my life, for being so great a father. I will never be able to thank you enough. You are great, and I love and appreciate you.
47. Thank you for all the ways you have blessed me. Every day when I wake up, I am thankful that I have another opportunity to be with you. You are the source of my strength, and the reason I can be happy in any situation.
48. Thank you for blessing me with the many things you have given me. Thank you for giving your grace and mercy to me, your unworthy servant.
49. Thank you for showing me your grace and mercy in my life. Thank you for all of the things you have done for me. All of these things that I take for granted would not be possible without your grace and mercy throughout my entire life.
50. Thank you for watching over me every day. For being my Lord and Savior. For showing me how to love myself truly, and for helping me along life’s journey. I’m very thankful for all of your grace and mercy.
51. Thank you for giving me a second chance. When I think about all of the mistakes I made, the wrong detours that led to nowhere, and all of the bad choices, it turns my stomach. I am truly grateful for your mercy and grace showed to me through Jesus Christ.
52. Lord, thank you for all you do for me. I know that I am not worthy of your love and forgiveness even though I try to be a good person every day. Thank you for giving me a second chance at life, and for helping me to help others as I continue on my mission to spread your Good News.
53. Thank you for being there for me when I’m down, and knowing that I am always a sinner, and I am so grateful for the forgiveness you gave me the day I asked you. Thank you for giving me eternal life out of my sinful actions.
54. Thank you for all of your mercy in my life. Your grace is great, and I am so thankful for all you have done for me.
55. Thank you for keeping me humble, and never giving me too big of ahead. Thank you for showing me that I am not God. Thank you to other people in my life, who also extend grace upon me, and remind me of your goodness.
56. Thank you for giving us the ability to be happy and healthy, for blessing us with our friends and family, for giving us food and shelter, and for making everything so wonderful. I praise your name.
57. Dear Lord, I thank you that you have provided for all my needs when I didn’t give a thought to myself. I also thank you for many things in my life that I took for granted.
58. Thank you for all that you have given me. I know it’s not easy to take care of everyone at the same time. Thank you for forgiving me despite all the mistakes I have committed in my life.
59. Lord, I am so amazed by your unconditional love. Thank you for gracing me with a wonderful family, and a great life. Thank you for all of your gifts. I love them all.
60. Thank you for your grace and mercy. I know I don’t deserve it, but I’m grateful that it is there when I need it. If everyone only knew how many times I needed you, they would be amazed.
61. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for accepting me into Heaven one day. Thank You that I don’t have to live a life full of regret and sadness. Thank You for the gift of salvation. I hope all these thanks are acceptable to You.
62. Dear Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy. I am grateful to be given a second chance after stumbling with my faith. Thank you for being forgiving and loving.
63. Thank you for all the wonderful things in my life. I know I’m not perfect, but with your grace and mercy, I have managed to do many great things even though I don’t feel like it. Thank you for your love, guidance, and help during my lifetime.
64. Thank you for all that you are. I know there are things I don’t understand and hard things, but please help me to acknowledge you in those situations. Help me to see how your grace is present and mighty in those moments, and help me to accept the blessing I receive through your mercy.
65. Thank you for your mercy. You have granted me another year of life, and another day to be thankful and reflect on your past blessings upon me. We have not always agreed, but I am thankful that we can continue to talk about our differences and work things out.
66. Thank you for everything. I appreciate the plans that you have set for me, and that you have blessed me with a wonderful family and job. I feel blessed to know you as my creator and saviour.
67. Thank you, Lord, for all the things you do for me. You have blessed me with a lot, and I am truly thankful for everything, especially for my family and friends. Thank you for your call on my life to deliver your message to the people around me.
68. I’m so grateful for everything you have done. I know I am not always perfect, and I might not be the best person, but you are always there for me. When I need help or protection, you are there to listen. You never leave me, and always support me in everything I do; you are by my side day after day.
69. I would have had a terrible day if it weren’t for your divine intervention. Thank you for watching over me, and making things easier for me. I am grateful for you always.
70. Thank you for keeping me safe. I am always in your hands, wherever I go—at school, at work, or even with my friends. It allows me to feel free and peaceful. Thank you for guiding my path so that I make the most of what life offers.
71. I just wanted to thank the Lord for His grace and mercy. Things have been hard lately, but I have faith that He is watching over me, and I am thankful for that.
72. Thank you for giving my family and me a roof over our heads and the food in our bellies. Thank you for blessing me with wonderful friends, good health, and a job. Thank you for your grace and mercy which heals even the hardest hearts.
73. Thank you for all the wonderful things you do in my life. Without your grace and mercy, I would not be able to think of another way to return the favour. Thank you for your guidance and protection.
74. Thank you for grace and mercy. You have been so good to me, and I am very grateful. Your words in the Bible challenge me in every way. I am excited to read it more and learn more about your purpose on this earth.
75. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. My car is clean and running great, my health is good, and I have found a church again. I’m so thankful.
76. Thank you for your grace and mercy. I pray that you help me and my family stray away from the fires of hell. Thank you to God, because He gave His only son for us. In Jesus’ name, we pray, Amen.
77. Thank you, Lord, for being so good and gracious to me despite my imperfections. I just thank you for loving me unconditionally.
77. Thank you for all of your graces and mercies. As I look at your creation, it is so beautiful and amazing. I am in awe that a being with so much power could love someone like me.
78. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins, and giving me another chance to be a child of yours. I promise I will never take your love and kindness for granted.
79. Thank you, Lord, for all of your blessings. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are always there for me, ensuring me that I am never alone. Thank you, Lord, for always taking care of me.
80. Thank you for everything. I don’t know where my life would be now if you hadn’t helped me out at all times. I’m very grateful to have been blessed with a second chance.
81. Thank you for the many wonderful things in my life. I am grateful to be able to wake up each day and look forward to the new opportunities that come my way. Thank you for giving me the chance to live a happy and fulfilling life.
82. Thank you for all of your grace and mercy. You have given me so many chances to get my life right, but I messed up again and again. So, I will keep thanking you by forgiving others every day and doing the best I can to live a good life.
83. Thank you for everything that you have given me and my loved ones. I am so blessed to have your grace and mercy in my life. Thank you for never leaving me.
84. Lord, thank you for all the grace and mercy you have given me. I know that I am undeserving of it, but through your holy name, I bring glory to you. Thank you for blessing me.
85. Thank you, Lord, for your mercy. Thank you for the Blessing of family, home, and health. Thank you, Lord, that I am still alive another day to enjoy all these wondrous things.
86. Thank you for the grace and love you bestow upon me. I am ever grateful for God’s mercy on my life, my family, and all of those around me.
87. Grace is undeserved favour. Mercy is giving help to someone who doesn’t deserve it. God grants us both by His grace. God has given me many things which I don’t deserve, but He has given His mercy to me and I am so thankful.
88. Thank you for all that you have given and forgiven me for. I am truly grateful for your mercy, grace, and protection over me. Thank you for loving me of all people.
89. Thank you, Lord, for all that you have done in my life, and for the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Thank you for all of the many opportunities I have had, and for all of the great people who are in my life. Thank you for loving me, despite my many shortcomings. Thank you for being with me through it all.
90. Thank you for all that you’ve done. I can never show my appreciation fully, but I will most certainly try. You have given me so much that I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to show my thanks, but to the best of my ability, I will give thanks to your wonderful spirit, and all you do.
91. Thank you for giving me a second chance at life. I was so fortunate that the helping hands of the police got in touch with your hands. I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to live a prosperous and happy life.
92. Dear Lord, thank you for everything. I’ve learned so much from you, and I am thankful to have you by my side throughout my journey.
93. Thank you for your grace and mercy. I have been so hard on myself, but you are always there to forgive me. I’m sorry for all the times I’ve not trusted in you and have turned my back on you. I know that I will never be able to atone for the wrongs I’ve done, but please help me to serve your Church better and love it more.
94. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Help me to be a light unto the world and shine my light within the walls of our home.
95. Thank you, Lord. I thank you that I can pay my bills. I thank you for the blessing you have bestowed upon me of a job or the friends and family who are in my life today. May I be blessed with your unending grace and mercy?
96. Lord, I just want to thank you for all of your grace, mercy, and guidance. You gave me the brain to pursue my dreams, and I have achieved many successes, but there will always be obstacles and misfortunes that cause difficulties. Thank you for never leaving me, and allowing me to overcome them.
97. I thank you, my Lord, for being there for me when I needed you most. Thank you for giving me the talents and opportunities I have in life. You are so gracious and merciful.
98. Thank you for all the amazing things you have done in my life. Thank you for always being on my side, and thanks for leading me to the right people. You are a very good Lord. Thank you for everything.
99. Thank you, Lord, for all your amazing love. You have given me so many things, and you have been there to support me in all my endeavours. You have truly blessed me. I can’t imagine my life without you.
100. Thank you for blessing me more than I ever deserve; I am, and will always be grateful. Thank you for being with me every step of the way. I can never thank you enough for your guidance and grace. I am definitely not a person who deserves it, but you have showered me with it.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the thank you Lord for your grace and mercy quotes up there? I’m sure they made you feel good.
Let me know what you think about the quotes by dropping your comments below. Thank you.