Appreciating your team is a good thing. It’s important to recognize how much effort goes into completing a task and it can be a great motivator for the team to do better. A recent study found that being appreciated at work makes people happier and more productive. In other words, it makes them better at their jobs. That’s a win-win for everyone.
Appreciation is one of the most powerful motivators in the workplace — yet it’s often overlooked by companies that are focused on compensation and bonuses instead. But they’re missing out on a key factor that can help you hire great people, retain them and make them want to stay with your company for years to come.
If you want to show appreciation for your team members and build motivation, do it in the right way. Here is one of the best ways to do it. You can do it with these thank you team quotes. You should do it often too.
Thank You Team Quotes
Thank you team for all of your hard work. I know sometimes it seems that we are too busy to get together, but I appreciate you being there for me and the company. Thank you for some fun times together in the past! Thank you, team. I couldn’t have done it without all of you! You were so efficient and helpful. I had a great time working with all of you and hope to work with your team again in the future.
1. Thank you for always having my back at work. My clients depend on us to deliver quality work and without your hard work, I would not be able to do that. You are the best team ever!
2. Thank you, team, for all of your hard work! It has been a tough week and I am very thankful for how supportive everyone has been.
3. Thank you for all of your hard work. I know it’s been a long and stressful week, but you guys pulled through and put on a great event. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by the whole office. Everyone had a wonderful time, especially the bride and groom.
4. Team, you’re a great group of people. You work hard and it shows every day. I’m very grateful to be able to work with each one of you, and I look forward to our next project together.
5. Thank you for all your hard work. I know it isn’t always easy to come to work when the other team gets more attention, but I appreciate all that you do. We could not have made it this far without you.
6. Thank you for making this the best year ever! I learned so much from you, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you.
7. Thank you for all of your support. You have been there for me through good and bad times, for a small celebration or just to talk about things as they happen. I appreciate you always being there for me. I will continue to do my best and always be truthful.
8. Thank you for all of your hard work today. I’m so glad we got the contract, and I appreciate how well you all worked together. Congratulations to everyone!
9. Team, you have made me and the projects I have completed with you incredibly. Thank you for all the support, help, and guidance.
10. Thank you for all that you do. I’m looking forward to more exciting events like the team-building camp!
11. Thank you for helping me get the project done on time. I enjoyed working with every one of you, and I’m very grateful for your assistance.
12. Thank you for doing such a great job. Many have told me how nicely everything has been going. I am glad the company hired you guys to help me out with this situation. Keep up the good work.
13. Thank you team for making last year such a success and getting me through tough times. I won’t forget it anytime soon.
14. Thank you team for being there with me, lifting my spirits, and motivating me to do my best. I love you guys!
15. Thank you team for all the hard work, time, and effort you put in to help us win. We are a great team and I couldn’t do it without you.
16. Thank you, team. You have all been so supportive, helpful, and patient with me. I owe a lot to all of you past and present who have helped me get through the tough times. I love how you help each other out and don’t hold grudges when things go wrong.
17. Thank you for being the best team in the world. I love you all and thank your family for raising such a great bunch of guys! You work hard and we are truly lucky to be on this team with you.
18. Thank you for being a team. We all depend on each other, and as a team, we can accomplish anything. Thank you for encouraging me, believing in me, and providing a fun environment where I can be myself. You are all like family to me. Thank you.
19. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You all make teamwork a reality! We would not accomplish our goals without all of you.
20. Thank you for all the help, support, and encouragement that you have given me. It means a lot to me. I know it was hard work to do what we did and you all sacrificed a lot of time together with your families. Thank you is not enough to express how much I appreciate what each one of you did.
21. Thank you for being so calm during the last decision-making meeting. I was a wreck, but you stayed focused and didn’t get discouraged on this next step in the project. We will break down our next steps into manageable pieces. Our team is going to be amazing, thank you, everyone.
22. Thank you for all the hard work. I know the past couple of months have been tough but we did it and made some great sales! I’m very proud of all of you.
23. Thank you team for your support. You have been so great to me when I needed you and have gone above and beyond time and time again.
24. Thank you, team. We ran the 4th fastest mile relay in school history last Thursday. It couldn’t have happened without all of you.
25. Thank you for being amazing and for a great year. The time we spent together added a lot to our lives and made this last year very special. Thank you for working so hard and keeping such good spirits. Even the tough times weren’t too bad because we were able to laugh about them together.
26. Thank you for working so hard. I don’t know what I would do without you guys. It’s comforting to know you are there when I need you.
27. Thank you for all of your hard work. You are all doing a great job this semester and I appreciate everyone’s support. You are the best team I have ever worked with!
28. Thank you for working so hard. I know things have been difficult, but we’re all doing it together, and I couldn’t ask for a better team. This is going to be amazing.
29. Thank you for always being there with helpful suggestions and comments. I feel so lucky to have such a great team.
30. Thank you for all the help, thoughts, and ideas you had this quarter. It helped me focus and the results can be seen. I know we will continue to work as a team to make our sales organization more efficient.
31. Thank you, team. I can’t believe how hard we have been working to get this project done, but it’s all worth it! I’m very proud of every one of you. Let’s do our best!
32. Thank you for all the team effort put into this event. We did not win, but we had a great time last weekend, and hopefully, we will win next time.
33. Thank you team for your patience in the process of building my website. As you know it was a very difficult process and I am grateful to all of you because together we were able to get everything done. Thank you so much.
34. Thank you team for having my back and helping me get through the hectic day. I know I can count on you to make sure everything is done right, even when things are feeling difficult.
35. Thank you team for supporting me. You guys find the right questions to ask, ideas and inspiration to work with and are always there with snacks to calm the hunger pangs.
36. Thank you for being such a great team. I have learned a lot from working with you, and the time we spend brainstorming and teaching each other, makes me feel like part of your family. Thank you for having my back through it all.
37. Thank you to my team for all the hard work. We’ve been working long hours and I’m so happy with what we have accomplished. I could never have done it without you guys!
38. Thank you for being such a good team. We couldn’t have done this without each member of the team putting in 110%. It’s great to work with you all.
39. Thank you for all your hard work. You guys have been working hard to prepare and get ready for the big event. I see your effort and determination every day I come to work and it is a big help. You guys inspire me to work harder every day.
40. I wanted to thank you guys for all your hard work over the past year. I know it’s been tough at times, but we’ve gotten so much done and I am very proud of everyone on our team. You are the best.
41. Thank you for putting together a great presentation. I don’t think I have ever been so proud of my team even though we didn’t win, because I know that everyone gave it their all. You guys set the bar high, and I’m proud of you.
42. Thank you for all of your help with my work this week. I couldn’t have completed it without you. Although there were troublesome times, I feel like we came out as a team closer than before.
43. Thank you for sticking with me as I get through all of this. I could not do it without you. Thank you so much for helping me and putting up with me.
44. Thank you team for all of your hard work, support, and encouragement. The launch party was amazing and I know we will have success because we have such a dedicated and qualified team.
45. Thank you all for being such great teammates. You are all personalities, skills, and work ethics I admire. We make a great team. Thank you for all of your help, time, and commitment to making our project a success!
46. Thank you for always helping me accomplish tasks promptly. Thank you for keeping the team atmosphere fun and light when we are exhausted or frustrated. I am grateful to be part of a great team.
48. Thank you for all of your hard work. Although we didn’t get the sales award, I know it was a result of our excellent teamwork. The recognition should be shared with all of us.
49. Thank you for all of your hard work and vision. Your skills and determination have made my company be able to stand out in our industry. I’m very grateful to you all!
50. Thank you for all the work you’ve done. I don’t know where we would be without your efforts. When I hear from people how things are going, it makes me so happy to know that you are all doing well. Thank you for helping make our dreams come true.
51. Thank you for letting me be a part of this organization. I am happy to work with everyone here, knowing everyone’s challenging yet spirited attitude inspires me to work harder and do better work. I like being able to make a difference on projects and seeing the team’s faces light up when something we worked so hard for has finally come together.
52. Thank you for all your help. Coming up with ideas and working with me to make my company successful. We are a great team!
53. Thank you for being with me every minute of every day. You are such a blessing in my life. I could not get through each day without your encouragement and motivation.
54. Thank you for being such a great support. I couldn’t do this on my own. None of us can. I’m very happy to be part of something that is making a difference in the lives of so many people.
55. Thank you for working so hard on this project. I know it meant a lot of extra hours for you all, and I am very grateful for how much dedication you all have shown over the past few months.
56. Thank you for all the hard work last month. We made a lot of progress on the app and had a good time doing it. There were so many ideas thrown around and I had so much fun.
57. Thank you team for all you do. You are always willing to support and help each other out, which makes your work so much easier. I’m very grateful I get to work with such a great team.
58. Thank you team for being so great. You are there for each other’s support when I am not around. Thank you for being so dedicated to the company and working hard every day.
59. Thank you team for doing such an amazing job this entire year. We have gotten so much great publicity that we’re finally starting to get noticed by the media. I’m very excited to work with you more in the future.
60. Thank you, team! You are super amazing. You have been working so hard to get things ready and all of you come up with ideas I never would have thought of on my own.
61. Thank you so much for the thank yous yesterday. I know it takes a lot of work to plan something like that, and I appreciate how big a deal it was. Thank you also for being my friends, because you are the best team ever.
62. Thank you for your great contribution to our company. Our quarterly profit and sales have never been better. We couldn’t have done it without each of you and I appreciate all of your hard work.
63. Thank you for all the work you did to make this event possible. Everyone had a wonderful time and they all said the food was amazing. I hope we will have a chance to work together again.
64. Thank you team for being so supportive. You have helped me get over all of my fears and become a more fearless leader. Thank you!
65. Thank you team for all of your help. I can’t believe we made it through that project without any stress. Thank you for being awesome!
66. Thank you, my team, for your hard work. We had a lot to do and I’m glad we were able to make it happen. Thank you for the extra hours you put in and the smiles on your faces when I walk into the office every day.
67. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. You have been such a great team to be part of and I look forward to working with you in the future.
68. Thank you for all of your hard work. There is always one member that is going above and beyond, be sure to thank them. Hold each other accountable and make the best team in the world.
69. Thank you for all of your hard work. We are very lucky to have a team like this. I think we are going to be a great team together. The efforts you all put in show me that I can count on everyone here. Thank you so much.
70. Thank you for doing such a great job. I’m very proud of each and everyone one of you. We made some sacrifices, but it was worth it. It’s not over yet, but I know that we’ll pull through.
71. Thank you for working well together, bringing your best ideas to meetings, and somehow finding a way to complete this project. Without all of your contributions, nothing would have been possible.
72. Thank you for being so supportive. You are always there for me, telling me how I am doing a great job and calming me down when I get stressed out. I’m very happy we have each other on this crazy journey.
73. Thank you for all of your support. I could not have gotten through this last project without you. Your hard work coupled with your dedication to the cause is what made today such a successful day.
74. Thank you team for everything that you do. You are always there to help me, even when it’s not easy. You make my life a little easier and I can’t be happier about having you in my life.
75. Thank you for being on my team. Over the years we have fought, cried, laughed, and celebrated together. We have worked hard to be where we are today. Thank you for keeping me company and sharing your knowledge. I couldn’t have done it without all of you.
76. Thank you team, I learned a lot from you during the tournament. You are great friends, and this club is so lucky to have you in it. It was nice to be able to spend time with you again.
77. Thank you for being in my life. I am so lucky to have such thoughtful and caring friends who are always there to lift my spirits or laugh with me or cry with me or even just listen. Thank you for being so caring and understanding. Thank you for being a great team of friends.
78. Hey team, this is just a quick thank you to all of you for your hard work. I know we can be pretty crazy and pressure each other a lot sometimes. But it’s also some of the best fun I have ever had, even if we get stressed out about things at times. You guys are great and I am very lucky to be part of this group! Thanks for being so supportive of me, too.
79. Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful team. I am very happy to be here and have fun with you guys. Always remember that if you work as a team you can accomplish anything!
80. Thank you to the sales team for working so hard on sales. You have been very productive recently, which has been wonderful. I’m excited to see what else you can accomplish during the fall season!
81. Thank you for being so supportive. Even though we don’t always do well and we lose a lot, I enjoy spending time with you all at practice. We are best friends and I’m happy to be a part of the team.
82. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I know it can be very demanding and tiring but I appreciate you putting in the extra effort.
83. Thank you for all the help you have given me on this project. I was not sure it would come together, but with your help I know we will be able to finish by the deadline.
84. Thank you team for working so hard to make sure the project got done on time! You guys are amazing and I can tell everyone how proud I am of every one of you.
85. Thank you for being a great team. You all work hard, and even though it can be stressful, we manage to pull it off at the end of each day with positive results. I’m glad Aaron is working for me.
86. Thank you for being on my team, and thank you for supporting me. I have learned so much from this experience and I appreciate all of your input, ideas, and work.
87. Thank you for your hard work. It’s easy to take you guys for granted, but I’m very thankful for everything you do. Your efforts are appreciated and we are lucky to have such a talented team.
88. Thank you all! I am happy to be on this team with you. Thank you for helping me succeed even though it may be hard at times; it is worth it.
89. Thank you so much for your kindness. We are so lucky to have each other. I’m looking forward to working with you.
90. Thank you for your hard work, extra hours, and dedication to this project. I appreciate more than you know how much you put into it. The team couldn’t have come together if it weren’t for you.
91. Thank you for all of your help. I’m very lucky to be a part of this team. Look around you. Look at what you’ve created. You all make this place great. It’s amazing how a group of people who barely know each other can work together and create something so wonderful.
92. Thank you for taking out the trash. Also, thank you for putting it in the can and not on the floor by the front door like a week ago.
93. Thank you all so much. I know that I couldn’t get through any of the big Thank you team for doing all that you do every day! Listening, laughing, and crying with me is only a small portion of the love you give me, even when we are thousands of miles apart. To my co-workers, I could not have done this without you. You are always there for me whether it’s good times or bad, day or night.
94. Thank you team for being so dedicated. Working as a team is not always easy and I appreciate how hard we work together so well.
95. Thank you, team. For all the good times we have had over the years. Every game and every training session I have had with you guys made me who I am today. Thank you for being great and putting up with me!
96. Thank you team for all the hard work you put into this project. This report looks amazing and I am proud of our work!
97. Thank you so much for being there through thick and thin. You guys are amazing – you are understanding and always there to give good advice. I am the luckiest girl ever to be a part of a great team like you. Thank you all!
98. Thank you for taking the time to do all that you do. I appreciate having a team that works hard. It is great to be a part of such a wonderful group of talented and kind individuals.
99. Thank you for being my teammates and friends. I have made some of the best friendships in my life because of the sport and I am thankful for having those experiences.
100. I’d like to express love and gratitude on behalf of my husband and me for being so kind and helpful. You made the ceremony, which is supposed to be the most important day of my life, one of my favorite days. We would especially like to thank
101. I was overwhelmed by the support and love that you have all shown me. You have all been there for me and I appreciate it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
102. Thank you for doing everything you did to make this event a huge success. Thank you for putting in the long hours at work ahead of the conference and thank you for staying an extra hour after the conference each day until midnight. All of these things helped this conference be a huge success. We all feel very appreciated.
103. Thank you for all of your hard work. We wouldn’t have won the game without your dedication and effort. I hope we can work together to bring home the championship trophy again next year!
104. Thank you team for making this year fun and giving us so many great memories. I know we couldn’t have done it without each other, and I just want to say that working with you is a pleasure every day.
105. Thank you team for being awesome. When I left my last job to start my own company, I was scared – really scared. You were there to help me and keep me calm through the hard times, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!
If any of these thank you team quotes above inspire you, feel free to send them to a teammate or boss whom you respect.