As a believer in Jesus Christ, you know having faith is one thing. Seeing your prayer requests answered is another. In many cases, it can feel like a miracle! When you appreciate God in your hearts for answered prayers, He has already received your praises and thanks, but you can show how much you value Him by expressing your appreciation and gratitude to Him in words.
Expressing your heart before the Lord will bring you joy, peace and hope. And once you get started, you may find you have much more to say than what you first thought. To appreciate God in words, there will be a need for appreciation quotes and thanksgiving prayers.
These words present the feelings of certainty that you have from being thankful to the Lord for doing great and good things in your life. Appreciating His blessings gives you a great motivation to get along the positive and level passageways in all aspects of life.
When you finally receive an answer to your prayers how do you feel? Do you say thanks and move on, or do you sit and reflect on your blessings? Well, whichever, what matters is that you are grateful. If you need some help with appreciation quotes for your answered prayers, I have compiled the best thanking God for answered prayers quotes right here. Check them below.
Thanking God for Answered Prayers Quotes
I thank God for all of His mercies and blessings. I pray about many things and many times feel discouraged because I don’t see the answers coming. I know though that with His help, our prayers are answered. Thank you for being there for me and helping me through life’s difficulties. Thank you for answered prayers.
1. Thank you for answering my prayers. What I have been so desperate to experience is finally happening and it’s awesome. I can’t wait to see what else You have planned for me in the future.
2. I thank God for He has answered my prayers so many times. For each thing that He has done, I thank Him. Thank you for loving me so much that you come to me when I least deserve it.
3. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I know you hear me and answer my prayers.
4. I thank God for all the blessings that were bestowed upon me in the past. There wouldn’t be a lifetime of good things if it weren’t for Him. Thank you, God!
5. Thank you for everything, my Lord. Thank you for all the blessings, struggles and lessons learned. Thank you for all of your help, guidance and support along this journey. You are truly my Master.
6. I’m thanking God for answered prayers. I couldn’t be more grateful for all of it. He has become part of my being and changed my life completely.
7. Thank you so much for all I have been through and the breakthroughs. You have answered all my prayers. I’m very grateful!
8. Thank you Lord for the answers to my prayers. Thank you for all that I have in my life. I am truly blessed and thankful.
9. Thank you for helping me get through this and always keeping my family safe. You bless us all the time, with health, finances and things that would be too much for one person to handle, so thank you is not enough.
10. I thank God for listening to the prayers I said in church. Thank you for showing us that miracles do happen sometimes.
11. Thank you for all the things you have given me. I know it’s not easy out there and that you only give to those who ask, but I am glad to be one of them. Thanks for answering my prayers.
12. I am so grateful to God for all the blessings in my life. I thank him for answering my prayers.
13. I can’t thank God enough for all that he’s done. You are always looking out for me, which is why I know that everything will be just fine! Thanks for answered prayers.
14. I want to give my heartfelt thanks to the Creator for meeting my needs once again. I prayed to God and He answered me, as He always does, with loving-kindness.
15. Thanking God for everything. His presence gives me peace of mind, strength and happiness. I thank him for answering my prayers.
16. I am so grateful for all of my blessings and answered prayers. Thank you for showing me a way out of the difficult situation I was in. Thank you for the good health and the many opportunities there are out there.
17. Thank you God for answering my prayers. Thank you for making everything magical and perfect.
18. Thank you God so much for answering my prayers. I feel so blessed and happy and I try to not take many things for granted anymore. I hope all my prayers will be answered in the future too!
19. I want to give thanks to God for answering my prayers. Thank you for all the amazing things you have blessed me with, from my family to my friends, to be able to start my business.
20. Thank you so much for answering my prayers. It’s unbelievable. I am truly happy and grateful to have you in my life.
21. To God, thank you for answering my prayer. I had been praying and was getting frustrated, but now that it has happened, I am thankful.
22. Thank you for everything. You’ve done a lot for me and I am very grateful. I know that you are God and you want what is best for me.
23. Dear Lord, thank you for the family and friends I have in my life. Thank you for all the wonderful blessings. Thank you for protecting, guiding and keeping me safe from harm. Thank you for answering my prayers.
24. I thank God for answered prayers. Thank you, Lord, for being in my life every day to ensure that someone is looking out for me.
25. Thank you for blessing me during the year. Answered prayers have been plentiful and many things have worked out amazingly well. God is certainly the answer!
26. Dear God, thank you so much for all of the blessings you have given me. I am especially thankful that you have answered my prayers.
27. Thank you for all you have given me. You are always with me throughout all my troubles, giving me the courage and faith to overcome any kind of hardship. I thank God for the gift of life.
28. Dear Lord, thank you for all the miracles that have happened to me throughout my life. I am very grateful! Thank you for making my wishes come true. Thank you for your love, support and guidance.
29. Thank you for all of your answers, dear God. I haven’t always been the best and I’m so grateful for the times when everything works out, keeping me from getting upset or frazzled.
30. Thank you for answering my prayer. Thank you for everything. I feel better knowing you are watching over me.
31. Thank you for everything. I am eternally grateful for the life you have given me and for the joy you have brought me in this life. Thank you, God, for answering all of my prayers!
32. Thank you, God, for all of the great things you do in my life. I know You hear me when I pray and You help me out. You are so mighty, thank you again for being there for me.
33. Thank you for giving me my health, my friends and family and my home. I feel so grateful for all of these things in my life. I know that so many people are not as lucky as I am to have these things.
34. Thank you for all your help. I have never been so close to achieving my goals. My business is going great and my friends and family are looking up to me. I am thankful to you!
35. All praise and honour be to God, the Lord of all beings, the most beneficent, the giver of all good gifts, master of heaven and earth. Thank you, Lord, for your blessings. Thank you, God, for giving me a silent night by answering my prayers.
36. Every morning I wake up and thank God. His blessings are so amazing, how could any one of us not feel humbled by these if we were to count them. I’m grateful for answered prayers.
37. Thank you for all that you have done for me and my family. I can never thank you enough. I pray that you continue to bless us and make us better people. Thank you.
38. Dear God, Thank you for answering my prayers. I know you have been listening to me and I am so grateful that you helped me out.
39. Thank you to God for making me a better person. You answered my prayers and gave me the right opportunities at the right time. I feel deeply grateful for your blessings.
49. Thank you, God, for answering my prayers and finding me such a supportive family.
50. I just wanted to express my gratefulness and thankfulness towards God for bringing answers to my prayers.
51. Thanks for always answering my prayers, especially when I felt so lost and had no idea what to do.
52. Thank you God for seeing my request and answering it. I was in awe when I saw what happened.
53. Thank you for keeping me safe when I’m in danger. Thank you, God, for answering my prayers. I prayed so much to have success in my job and finally, I got it. You are the best.
54. Thank you, sweet Jesus, for all the blessings you have given me in my life. I thank you for the friends and family that are part of my wonderful life. I thank you for everything you’ve done for me and all the plans that are still ahead of me.
55. You are the creator of all the beautiful and amazing things on earth. Thank you for waking me up every morning with a smile on my face. I am grateful for your gift of life.
56. Thank you God for all of the prayer and all the patience to understand what I am asking you. Thank you for listening to me and helping me face my problems.
57. Thank you for answering all of my prayers. All is well in my life, as I am filled with joy and optimism about the future. I am very grateful to have a lot of kinds and understanding people in my life.
58. Thank you, God. I don’t know what I would do without you. You are so great and I am so thankful for your presence in my life. You have made a huge change in my life and given me everything I could have asked for. Thank you so much!
59. I’m so thankful for a God who loves us. I’ve been praying to Him recently, and He has answered my prayers in such a big way. Thank you for blessing me every day, no matter what is happening. I love You.
60. Dear God, thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you for being my protector and helper! I appreciate you!
61. Thank you, Lord, for what You have done for me. I don’t know where I would be without you in my life.
62. Thank you for being with me on this journey. I know it took a long time, but it was worth the wait. Thanks for answering my prayers.
63. Dear Lord, thank you for all the things you have given me. I ask that you continue to bless and guide me on my journey in life.
64. Thank you God for guiding me through my life. You’ve always been there, helping me even before I knew you were. Thank you for being the reason behind all of my most important accomplishments.
65. Thank you for everything you’ve given me. I ask for a lot and make a lot of wishes. Thank you for granting the wishes I made.
66. Thank you Lord for answered prayers. Thank you for everything I prayed for. I am now debt-free, my lease has ended. I appreciate all that you have done for me and love you.
67. Thank you, God, for all the answered prayers. I am happy to know that now we all have hope and a future where we can live in peace.
68. Thank you for everything you have given me. I know this past year was very difficult, but I did not lose faith. I just kept praying and asking God to give me strength, and he did. My family, my friends, and my career are all better than I could ever imagine, and that is all due to your grace.
69. I thank God for the miracles I have seen. I am very thankful to God for all the goodness he has given me all these years since I was born.
70. Dear God, Thank you for your mercy and for answering all of my prayers. It can only be you.
71. Thank you so much, dear Lord, for answering my prayers when I asked for guidance.
72. Thank you for always answering my prayers. I know I don’t pray often but thank you for being there for me. I look forward to having you in many more of my moments.
73. Thank you for watching over me and keeping me safe. Thank you for all the friends who have enriched my life every day. Thank you for everything!
74. Dear God, thank you for answering my prayers. You are deeply loved and appreciated as well as your help. I love you with all my heart and thank you for listening to my prayers.
75. Thank you God for all of the prayers that were answered. I’m sorry for not believing in you earlier.
76. Thank you God for all that you have done. All of my prayers have been answered, and I am so grateful to be doing what I want with the person I love.
77. Thank you God for everything. I wasn’t sure when I started on this new job that things would work out. Now I am charmed by my new workplace and the people around me. Thanks for answering my prayers.
78. Thank you for a great year. You have blessed me with so many things and I know my life will only get better. I am thankful for you, God.
79. Thank you God for forgiving me for not answering my prayers. I’m eternally grateful.
80. I am so grateful to God that my prayers have been answered. Thank you for blessing me with an amazing job and an amazing husband to support me.
81. Thank you for always hearing my prayers, dear Lord. Even when I prayed for something not good for me, you guided me towards the right thing to do. I’m glad I can trust you in everything I do.
82. Thank you for the many answers to my prayers. I know that you are faithful, and your fatherly love always comes through.
83. I would like to take a moment to thank God for his gift of intelligence and grace. I know that you have been there with us every step of the way, keeping us safe and healthy. Thank you, Lord, for the many blessings we have received.
84. I want to thank God for answering my prayers, even when I think they don’t come true. You are the greatest!
85. Thank you God for always being there for me. I know it seems like I am always asking you things and that you are in control of almost everything that happens in my life, but I want to let you know how much I appreciate what you do for me. Thank you.
86. Thank you, God. Thank you so much, for making my dreams come true and helping me get my new job.
87. Thank you for answering my prayers. I am so grateful I can talk to you and you hear my humble words thanking you. Thank you, God, for everything.
88. I feel very thankful that God answered my prayers and made me learn how to be patient in a moment of crisis. I want you to know that you are appreciated.
89. Thank you God for all your blessings. I am very grateful to have my parents and family in my life. Thank you so much and I love you!
90. Thank you for all of the beautiful things in my life. I am so very grateful for your continued blessing and grace upon me. Thanks for answered prayers.
91. Thank you for answering my prayers. Your guidance is a blessing to me and your presence in my life is one of the graces I treasure daily.
92. Thank you, God, for all the wonderful things in my life. I am so grateful I have you in my life. I am so thankful for all of your blessings. You always listen to me and love me so much. Thank you for giving me hope and guidance.
93. Thank you God for answering my prayers and helping me to find a better job. I know it won’t be easy, but at least I’m motivated.
94. Thank you for all you do for me. I realize that my life is a blessing and I appreciate everything that comes my way, even if it doesn’t come at all. Whatever happens, I pray that your Will be done, because your plans are the best.
95. Thank you for listening to my prayers. Please help me remember that everything in your plans is for the good. Thank you again and again.
96. I thank you for helping me get the promotion I’ve wanted since I started working here. I know things could have been different if He hadn’t helped me. Thanks to God for answering my prayers.
97. Thank you so much for your help and guidance. I have put my faith and trust in you, and have seen great results because of it. I am very thankful!
98. Thank God for all that He did for me this year. I have never been as successful and happy in my life as I have been this year.
99. Thank you for answering my prayers. I pray every day and I just thank you that you’re there. God. Thank you, God, for being there.
100. Thank you for all the prayers that have been answered in my life. Thank you for all of your presence and help.
The best things in life are free, and one of them is praying to God. It costs nothing yet you gain everything, including answered prayers. It may take a while for that prayer to get answered, but it comes true in God’s own due time. When it comes, we appreciate it.
I hope you found these quotes to thank God for answered prayers helpful. Please let me know how you feel about this post in the comment section. Thank you.