Everyone experiences one level of pain or the other because life is full of painful experiences and disappointments. One way or the other, if it is not an emotional pain, one would have experienced physical pain.
But these devastating feelings are the triumphs that you need to become stronger, wiser, and braver. They plant the seeds of learning, tolerance and understanding.
Pain helps us realize that we cannot turn a blind eye to our troubles since they might only get larger. Suffering can either weaken or strengthen our character, depending on how we deal with it.
So, to help us deal with pain better, we have here a collection of the pain you feel today quotes. The quotes are to motivate and help you see a brighter tomorrow when going through tough times today.
The Pain You Feel Today Quotes
The pain you feel today is nothing compared to the strength, growth, and happiness you’ll gain tomorrow. So, don’t be deterred by the pain you are feeling right now. Don’t give up, ride it out and you will see the victory it will bring tomorrow.
1. Don’t be scared to feel the pain. It’s what makes you stronger tomorrow.
2. How do you make it through the pain of today? By remembering how much stronger you will be tomorrow.
3. Pain is temporary. It may last a while, but eventually, it will give way to strength.
4. The more painful it is, the stronger you’ll be because the harder you fall, the higher you go.
5. Pain is a sign that you’re going to achieve something great!
6. The pain you’re feeling right now means you are growing stronger.
7. Don’t be scared to confront the pain of today because every challenge leads to a new strength.
8. When you want to succeed, most times, it comes with pain. However, the price is always worth the reward.
9. Pain is the price we pay for growth.
10. When you’re going through tough times, remember that it’s the feeling of pain that will make you stronger tomorrow.
11. In the midst of pain and suffering, there is also strength. You must look beyond the physical and focus on your soul. You will find that in the midst of trying times, there are moments when you feel strong, hopeful and courageous.
12. Every failure, every heartbreak. Every rejection, every mock. Those things hurt. But the pain you feel today is the strength you’ll need tomorrow.
13. Pain is just weakness leaving the body and giving room for strength.
14. Every pain will eventually make you stronger.
15. No pain, no gain. No pain today, no strength tomorrow.
16. Pain is universal. We’ve all felt it at some point in our lives. What you feel now will eventually turn into a lesson that will make you stronger. You simply need to keep moving forward, and it will pass.
17. Pain is a natural part of the learning process. It doesn’t come without a reward. Every challenge and every setback will make you stronger than you were before.
18. The greatest pain is usually what makes you stronger.
19. Don’t let the pains of today drag you down. They are only a part of life, and tomorrow will be better than today.
20. Pain today equals gain tomorrow. You may feel like the weight of the world is on you right now but don’t worry; it’s all a part of your growth.
21. Without pain, there can be no gain. Through great struggle comes great reward.
22. Don’t let your pain or struggles stop you from achieving your goals. See it, instead, as an opportunity to grow.
23. I didn’t always feel strong. I had to build my own strength from my pains. It’s never easy, but if you keep pushing, you’ll get there.
24. You have to enjoy the pain of now because the joy is in the journey.
25. Pain will not last forever. It may look like it will, but it will turn to pleasure. You just have to keep pushing on.
26. Pain may be hard, but it’s necessary. People who don’t know pain can’t grow.
27. It’s all good. Every single day is a learning opportunity, and every hardship is just another hurdle on your way to success.
28. This painful moment is your chance to be the strongest version of yourself. Today, tomorrow, every day.
29. You’re stronger than you think. Pain may linger for a while, but don’t let it stop you from achieving your destiny.
30. Take the pain and use it to fuel your flames. The pain will be gone soon enough if you keep fighting!
31. Think of it as the pain you have to go through to get to the good stuff. There need to be no limits, no fear, and no backing down.
32. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour, a day, or a year, but eventually, it will subside, and something else will take its place.
33. There is no better feeling than the one you get when you come out stronger from a pain you felt.
34. It’s not the pain you feel that matters but the strength it will birth in you.
35. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
36. Let pain be your teacher; the catalyst for you to grow and become a better person.
37. Endure the pain, keep going and make the impossible possible.
38. When you’re going through hard times, remember that the pain you feel today is the strength you need tomorrow.
39. So much of life is about the pain you feel today. The fatigue, the hunger, the thirst. It’s how you manage that that determines how much strength you have to pull through tomorrow.
40. When you’re hurting, don’t worry – it’s just the strength of tomorrow.
41. Pain is a good thing. It’s meant to make you appreciate what you have now and gives you the strength you need for the future.
42. The greatest gift anyone has ever given me was the gift of pain. The agony of loss and heartbreak allowed me to cherish the ones I loved most.
43. Pain is the greatest teacher, preparing you for tomorrow.
44. The worse your day, the better it gets.
45. You are not a fluff ball of hurt. Your pain is your battle map. It shows you where you’ve been, where you’re going and how to win the war.
46. Everyone has a story. Everyone goes through certain struggles and experiences at different times in their life. You’ll probably feel this pain again, but you’ll also need that strength to help you get through it.
47. The most painful lessons in life are so important for your future.
48. Pain is a great teacher; we must all pay the cost of experience, or we shall never learn.
49. Pain is proof that something is working. Keep pushing
50. Don’t be scared to be in pain today. Tomorrow, you’ll feel even stronger.
51. Pain is the price of living. It’s part of the deal. It teaches you to appreciate life more today and prepare for tomorrow.
52. Pain is evidence that your soul has grown, not just your body.
53. You will get through this. The harder the struggle, the more beautiful your victory.
54. Every problem has a gift in it; you have to go through it before you can grow from it.
55. In adversity, we discover the strength to overcome.
56. Pain is a great motivator.
57. Pain is temporary. It may look like it’s forever, but it will pass. When we take the pain and turn it into something positive, we live a rich-full life.
58. The truth is pain doesn’t last. It just keeps coming back. So you might as well make it count and get the lesson it is teaching.
59. Don’t quit. It’s not easy; it may not get easier sooner but keep reminding yourself that the pain you feel today is the strength you need tomorrow.
60. Today may be the toughest day of your life. But do not give up. You need to fight to get where you want to go.
61. Pain and suffering don’t define you. It simply gives you a chance to rise above it.
62. The best lessons in life aren’t learned from books; they’re learned from the mistakes you make and the moments that make you stronger.
63. Going through tough times and challenging people isn’t easy, but only the tough survive. If you sacrifice now and get used to being hurt in the beginning, your tomorrow will be amazing.
64. Push yourself. When it hurts, that’s when you know you’re growing. The ability to overcome obstacles will define your character and push you closer to your goals.
65. Don’t be afraid to feel the pain. You will learn from it and will be a better person for having done so.
66. You’re not in this alone. You will push through the pain, but remember to enjoy the process of getting better.
67. Pain is temporary. It may last a while, but eventually, you will be stronger than ever before.
68. Don’t let the pain you’re going through now stop you from the big things that lie ahead.
69. There is no pain that cannot be endured if it serves a greater purpose.
70. When you’re having a hard time, reflect on what’s been causing you pain and realize that the experience will only make you more valuable in the future.
71. Tomorrow is the most interesting day of your life. Don’t let the pain of today keep you from it.
72. You have to endure a lot of pain in order to create something great.
73. No matter how bad you’re feeling, always remind yourself that you’ll be feeling better tomorrow.
74. Pain is a great motivator. There is no more powerful force than the desire to avoid pain.
75. The only way to turn your weaknesses into strengths is through struggle.
76. The pain you feel today is the strength that will help you make it through tomorrow’s challenges.
77. Don’t let your pain or struggles hold you back. You can achieve your goals with the right strategies and minds on your side.
78. Pain and suffering shouldn’t stop you from accomplishing your goals.
79. Never give up! There’s a reason why you’re experiencing these pains. They are to build up strength in you.
80. Tough times never last, but tough people do. You are bigger than your pain and stronger than your suffering. You are a warrior, and you will be stronger after every battle.
81. Times of strife bring out great character. Stay strong, kind, humble and courageous in the face of life’s challenges.
82. Growth begins at the end of your comfort zone.
83. Every failure is a new opportunity. Every heartbreak is a reminder to keep going. Every rejection will teach you something new. Every mock will push you to do better. These struggles make you stronger. Don’t be afraid of them; they will motivate you in the future.
84. It hurts to fail, just like it hurts to get rejected or get mocked. But the next time you feel hurt, remember how strong you are. Remember how strong you can be.
85. The road to success is never a straight line; it’s filled with ups and downs. It is always a struggle, one that you’ll have to endure to be successful. But if you can live through the lows, the highs will be much sweeter.
86. You may lose today, but tomorrow is a new day to win.
87. No matter what challenge you’re facing today, know that the ability to face it is in your muscles somewhere. The pain is a signal, a reminder. It tells you what you need to do tomorrow.
88. So much of what we do in life is a result of the pains we go through. So learn to listen to the wisdom from your pain; it’s the only way you’ll evolve as a person.
89. You’ll face a lot of challenges throughout life, but never stop working towards your goals. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve the things you want.
90. Life is a journey, not a destination. The more important thing isn’t where you start but how you finish.
91. When your will is broken, you have a choice. You can either surrender or find the strength to fight again.
92. Be inspired. Life is too short to let the pains of today keep you down.
93. You’ll face a lot of challenges throughout life, but never stop working toward your goals. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve the things you want.
94. No matter how deep a hole you’re in today, you’re closer to the top of the ladder than ever before. Keep climbing.
95. The good times will come, but the bad times aren’t forever. They’re a part of life, and tomorrow will be better than today.
96. When going through life trials, keep your head up and press forward. Don’t be held down by the things you’re currently experiencing. If you keep your head up, in time, all of those struggles will fall to the side, and soon, you will see the bigger picture.
97. When you’re faced with a challenge, remember the pain is temporary. It will be gone in a heartbeat if you fight hard enough.
98. You have to learn how to be strong when you feel like giving up.
99. The greatest gift you can give yourself is the awareness to recognize why you’re feeling pain, not to avoid it.
100. To achieve greatness, one must be willing to endure great hardship. One must persevere in the face of adversity.
101. Your journey won’t always be paved with gold and diamonds. Just remember to enjoy the ride.
102. Pain is a great motivator. This thought drives us to be better, stronger, and more efficient.
103. Pain is temporary. It may feel like it will last forever, but don’t give up! Everything will be okay in the end. You got this.
104. Today may be a day of struggles. But if you want to see the joy of tomorrow, you’ve got to keep going even when it’s hard.
105. Life is just a game of inches. You can’t win if you don’t play.
106. Pain is a great motivator and a powerful teacher.
107. The more pain you feel, the stronger you become.
We hope these the pain you feel today quotes motivated you if you are going through challenging times. Did you enjoy reading this article? Let us know in the comment section.