There is nothing wrong with being tired, but there’s always something wrong with quitting. Those who aren’t quitting are the winners in our world, so put on your inner strength and get out there and finish what you started.
Just because you’re tired, it doesn’t mean you should quit. Sometimes there are things that are worth a little extra effort. Someday when you look back on this, you’ll be proud of yourself for doing what was necessary. When you go through a process of trial and error, you will gain experience. Yet most people waste their time lamenting a situation rather than doing something about it. Being tired is not an excuse to stop.
Never let being tired make you quit, because when you’re tired you can decide to give up or practice more! Being tired is normal. Sometimes, things drag you down and you have trouble motivating yourself to get things done. But becoming exhausted doesn’t have to be a reality. When you feel like quitting, remember this tired but not quitting quotes.
Tired but Not Quitting Quotes
We all feel tired at times, leading to a lack of motivation and an inability to achieve our goals. However, in order for us to reach our dreams and goals, we must be more than just motivated; we must become Persistent. Keep going and don’t give up no matter how tired you are or how badly you feel.
1. Keep going. Maybe you are tired now but don’t give up. You can do it. I know it. I am always watching and supporting you.
2. Take care of yourself. And if you have the urge to give up, remember why you started in the first place. Never, ever quit. Don’t give up. It will get better. Keep your head up. Things will change if you want them to.
3. Stay Positive, you can do it! Don’t let it get the best of you. You’re stronger than you know. Go forward with your plan. It won’t be easy but once you begin, you’ll forget everything around you. No matter how tired you are, don’t quit.
4. You’ve already begun on your journey to success, so keep going. You can do it! Life is like a journey. To reach your destination, you will have to take steps that you won’t need to take when you’re driving. You can’t just lie there, wondering if you have what it takes to take action and go after your dreams. Just get out of bed and take the first step. That’s all you need to do. Then, you’ll be motivated to keep going!
5. Keep going, keep pushing. Nothing is impossible. Bad days happen. But you can’t let them stop you from dreaming big and reaching for the stars. The only choice you have is not to quit no matter how tired you are.
6. Just because you have been working hard does not mean that you should stop. Keep going, keep moving forward and you will be successful. No matter how tired you are, never quit.
7. You will never know what you can accomplish if you stop trying. There’s no way to measure your strength, but knowing how strong you are is enough to keep going. Don’t let anything stop you from achieving your goals.
8. One way to get better at something is to just keep doing it. Doing what you’re already good at makes you better at it and doing the hard parts that aren’t your strong suit will make them easy in the future. Even if you feel tired today, don’t quit.
9. We are not called to be perfect. We are called to be faithful. To give our very best when we can, wherever we are. No matter how tired you are, we don’t quit. Keep going because there’s always a chance you can do it better tomorrow.
10. Keep going even when you feel like quitting. You’ll be glad you didn’t. No matter how bad it seems right now, quitting won’t make it better. Why not try one more time?
11. Don’t give up. No pain, no gain. So, what if you fall flat on your face, keep going. Staying strong and continuing to work hard will pay off. You just have to keep pushing.
12. Everyone will quit. It will hurt. Things won’t go well. You’ll wonder what the heck you’re doing and why. You’ll be discouraged, lost, and without hope. Just remember this: even if you fail again and again, at least you gave it your all and you gave it your best shot.
13. Struggle and pain are just part of the process. Don’t quit on your dreams, even if the going gets tough. Keep reaching for them and remember who you are. You have to keep going to reach your goal.
14. You’re not done yet. Remember that you have more to do and be. There’s always a way and there’s always hope for a better tomorrow. Don’t quit even if you feel tired.
15. There are days when you don’t want to go out, but all it takes is a little push and you’re off. Stand up and go out, today will be a better day.
16. The only thing that is constant in life is change. The only way to survive it is to keep moving forward and never stop learning. You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice. No matter what life throws at you, never quit.
17. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. You can’t let yourself be held prisoner by fear, worry, or self-doubt. You have to keep moving forward and believing in your dreams. Even if it’s not happening now, it doesn’t mean it won’t happen later.
18. Sometimes it’s all right to be bone tired. Bone-tired is what you get after you’ve worked hard for a reason. You can feel like dying, but you’re not staying down for the count. You’ve made that final push, put in the long hours, and refused to take “no” for an answer. Never give up. Tomorrow is another day.
19. Success is never final, and failure is never fatal, it’s courage and action in the face of fear that makes the difference. Keep going. Nothing beats the feeling of beating your own expectations. You can do it. Don’t quit.
20. Doing what you love and being able to enjoy life are priceless. The journey might be rough, but at the end of the day, after a good rest, you’ll be ready to get up and at it again. Rest when you are tired, not quit.
21. You may be tired but don’t quit. You may be exhausted but have hope that good things will come. When you’re tired but not giving up, that’s when you know that you’re on your way.
22. There are moments when you look in the mirror and tell yourself to quit. There are moments when you’re showing great strength and willpower but when you refuse to give up no matter how hard the situation is, that shows you are a fighter and not a quitter.
23. If you’re tired, keep going. The will to keep going shows you’re a few steps behind your limit. Remember that no matter how hard the journey is, you will reach your destination soon. Don’t quit no matter how rough the journey is.
24. When you have a goal that’s really important to you, at some point along the way it will get hard, and you’ll have doubts. And that’s okay. Because if you don’t lose faith and don’t quit, you’ll get there eventually. No matter how tired you are, quitting is not an option.
25. When you’re tired, don’t quit. It takes a whole lot more strength to keep going when you’re tired but if you don’t quit, you will never regret not quitting.
26. Those who keep going when they’re tired are giving their best, even when it looks like everything is falling apart. They always live to tell the tale of their success story. No matter how tired you are, don’t quit.
27. If you’re tired and don’t feel like going on, your body will let you know. Just tell your body to shut up and keep going. Don’t give in, push past that pain. You can do it, don’t quit.
28. Don’t let the small things get you down. Remember, no matter how tired or busy you are, there are always ways to work not only effortless but also extra beautiful!
29. Don’t let a lack of time or energy get in the way of creating something beautiful. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with stress and frustration. Don’t let the little things bring you down! There are fun, easy ways to make your life more beautiful. Don’t quit.
30. Every day holds possibilities; find them! When you feel like giving up, remember one thing: You’re strong enough. Keep your head up and don’t let the little things get you down. You are doing great!
31. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. The only things you can control in life are your attitude and your decisions. You can’t change your past and you can’t rewrite history. However, you can create a future that is better than the one that came before. When you’re tired but not quitting, you’ve got what it takes to get things done.
32. When the going gets tough, don’t quit. You need a boost to get past the finish line. No matter how drained you are, you have what it takes to stick with it. Keep your head up when everybody else is bending down.
33. You’re tired. You feel like quitting, but you shouldn’t. Keep going. The relentless determination of those who strive for success is fueled by the desire for challenges and adventure. No matter how tired you are, quitting should never be an option.
34. Life is too short to quit something you love. Good things take time. You have to fight for them, and sometimes they come late. But you never stop fighting. Doing what you love, even when it’s hard, is never a waste of time. You’ll be glad you did it.
35. If you are tired but not quitting, then stay strong. Keep going. No one can take your dreams away from you, but they can help you realize them more easily. The world is full of endless possibilities, but not endless opportunities. Even if you fail, it’s better to fail at something than to never try at all.
36. Don’t give up. If you’re tired but not tired of going for your dreams, then stay strong and keep going. Don’t let anyone else tell you that what you dream about isn’t possible. Just keep working toward your dreams and one day they will be realized. Push on and make no excuses.
37. If you are trying to achieve a goal, and you feel like you can’t do it anymore, think about the goal and remember why you started. If someone tells you that it’s impossible, don’t listen. Everyone knows that nothing is impossible.
38. Striving for greatness is not always easy; in fact, it’s often times extremely difficult. It requires blood, sweat, and tears. Push through volatility and stay strong, for value investors have always reaped premium rewards. You may be tired but don’t give up!
39. When you’re tired and exhausted, don’t let that stop you from doing what you love. Work hard! Push yourself! You will be successful if you believe in yourself. Stay up for what you believe in. Don’t let exhaustion take over; keep going.
40. Never give up. Hard work is temporary but quitting lasts forever. Keep going and one day you will succeed. It’s okay to be tired and worn out. It’s also okay to feel like giving up. But you can’t quit until you try, so try again. You’re never too old or too tired to fight for what you want.
41. You’re not born with the greatness you will achieve; you have to work for it. It’s never too late to start over, keep going and never give up. You don’t have to be the best, but you do have to try. Even if you fail, it’s better to fail at something than to never try at all.
42. If you’re tired but not giving up, you’ve got the right stuff to go the distance. No matter how tired you are, stay focused on your goals. They may seem farther away than ever before, but they’ll still be there tomorrow.
43. Your body is what you make it. If you work hard at it, it can be powerful. Don’t get discouraged when your body feels tired. Sometimes you just have to catch your breath, say hello to the day that is here, and then go back to work.
44. Keep your eye on the goal, not on the stress. When you feel like quitting, keep going. There will always be another day. It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down, or how many times you have to start over. What matters is that you keep fighting… keep going.
45. No matter how tired you get, keep going. There is only one way to succeed: never give up. People underestimate the power of believing in themselves. You need to believe that your goal is possible if you are to achieve it. Don’t stop until you reach your goal.
46. No matter how tired you are, no matter how low your spirits are, don’t give up. Sometimes you have to stay up all night, and sometimes you have to run all day. But don’t ever give up. You have to keep going when it gets tough, even if you’re tired.
47. Sometimes it’s better to choose the harder road, even if it’s not always the most direct. Even though you’re tired and worn out, you can still choose to keep going. You have to push through the tough times in life, but you should never give up on your dreams. The ones who want to succeed never quit.
48. The great ones never stop trying. They don’t quit. They are passionate and determined. The great ones are not afraid of failure. Instead, they are afraid of inaction. They worry less about failure and more about what they will miss out on. The great ones give up the right to be perfect so that they can accomplish incredible results. Greatness isn’t a gift. It’s a choice. The choice to never quit.
49. When others are giving up, keep pushing. When you’ve hit a roadblock, don’t stop. Figure out what’s holding you back and get past it. The ones who change the world are the ones who never quit. Making positive changes in your life takes time and effort. However, a strong desire to succeed can help you achieve your goal. Work hard, never give up, and success will be yours.
50. Sometimes you have to push through the hardest part of a journey before you can see the beauty. The trick is to keep going, don’t get discouraged by the bad moments, and give your best every day. Embrace your inner strength and don’t give up on your dreams. No matter how tired you are, how much it hurts, and what’s in your way, keep going. Even if you just take a short break, return to the game. The only way to win is not to lose.
51. Don’t quit. Remember that hard times don’t last forever. It may be hot, but you will get through it. You can make it! Don’t give up! Remember that you are not the first to encounter adversity. Though it may be difficult, think of the true rewards at stake. You can do it! Stay focused on your goal. The finish line is close, and it’s worth it. You can do this!
52. Do not let life pull you down. Keep pushing through, even when the world is out to get you. Even though you’re tired, that doesn’t mean you should give up. Keep pushing forward and make each day your best. It’s always a challenge to keep going when you’re tired. But if you don’t, you’ll never have the strength to do what needs to be done.
No matter what you’re doing in life, you’ll likely get tired or worn out at some point. You might have to push through it, and you might even have to quit something. But that doesn’t mean that you have to give up on yourself.
I hope you have been inspired by these tired but not quitting quote. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment and share them with your friends or family. Thanks.