Love is fun but being in a relationship is hard work. It is beyond the fantasy we see in romantic movies where everything seems rosy. That fact alone can make you tired of a relationship. But sometimes also, you could be willing to work hard for the survival of your relationship and unfortunately, be with a partner who could care less.
If you are in either of these situations, it may be difficult to express how you feel because many may not understand. But it is better to face the backlash than to keep enduring a depressing relationship. So, if you are in these shoes, find here some of the most befitting tired of being in a relationship quotes to express how you feel.
Tired of Being in a Relationship Quotes
I am really tired of being in a relationship. One day, I’m happy, the next day, I’m unhappy. I cannot go on like this. I need to end this relationship to find myself. I think that is the only way I can be emotionally ready for a relationship.
1. I miss being single. I think it’s really hard to be in a relationship when you’re so exhausted all the time.
2. It’s hard to find the right person when you’re tired of trying in relationships.
3. I just think I’m going to take a little bit of time off from being in a relationship for the next few months or the next year or so. You know, re-center myself and get my shit together because it’s been such a rollercoaster this last couple of months.
4. I’m so tired of being in a relationship. I need time to be me, without all the stress.
5. Being in a relationship can make you feel tired that you wonder how people stay in one for years.
6. Tired of being in a relationship that doesn’t feel like being in a relationship.
7. I am so tired of my relationship. I wish I could just leave it all behind, but the truth is that it’s hard to walk away when you feel so deeply connected.
8. I think we have been together for too long. I’m tired, and I feel stressed.
9. I’m so tired of being in a relationship. I think it’s time to break up.
10. I’m so tired of being with you. Let’s break up because I am so tired of trying to be someone I’m not.
11. I’m so tired of the same old routine. I just want to be with someone who makes me feel alive again.
12. I’m so tired of being in a relationship, and I have no one to blame but myself for this feeling.
13. Being in a relationship can be like being trapped inside a hotel room with all the lights off. You don’t see the cracks in the ceiling or the water stains on the walls. When you begin to do but pretend not to, it could be that you are tired of the relationship.
14. I’m so tired of being in a relationship. I’d rather be single forever.
15. You can be so tired of being in a relationship that you can’t even stand to be around the person you’re with.
16. I’m so tired of being in a relationship. I can’t keep going through the same motions. I just want to be alone.
17. I’m tired of being in a relationship. I just want to be left alone, because everything is complicated and complicated relationships suck.
18. I’m tired of being in relationships where I feel like a fake. I want to date a real man who will love me for who I am, not what I can do for him!
19. I need a break from the monotony of being in a relationship. It’s time to find myself again.
20. Don’t settle for one person who doesn’t make you happy. The fact that you find yourself in a relationship at all means you’ve already found someone whose happiness contributes to yours. You deserve to be happy, so find someone who will make you feel that way and don’t settle for less.
21. If you feel like you’ve spent years in a relationship and you’re still not getting any satisfying results, it might be time to take a look at yourself. Relationships are hard work but worth it when they work out.
22. I’m so tired of being in a relationship where I am never the person my partner wants to be around.
23. I’m too tired of being in relationships that don’t work, so I’m going to make this one last.
24. I’m tired of being in a relationship where I spend more time in misery than happiness.
25. I’ve dealt with this for far too long. I’m sick of being in this relationship. I’m sick of being with a partner and miserable. I don’t want to wait any longer to be happy, so I’m ending this now.
26. When you’ve been in a relationship for too long, and you don’t feel like you can do it anymore, that’s when it’s time to say goodbye.
27. I can’t handle this relationship anymore. I’m fed up with you not caring about me!
28. No matter how long you’ve been together, if it’s stressing you out, you might be tired of it.
29. When you feel like you have been there and done that, you may be over relationships.
30. I’m tired of being in a relationship. Let’s just be friends.
31. I’m tired of trying to make my man happy. I’m tired of trying to make him love me. I just want him to be happy, and that takes the pressure off of me.
32. Why does it feel like I’ve been waiting for a relationship for all my life? Why does it feel like I’d rather be single? Is it because I’m tired of looking for true love, or is it that I just need to grow up and be happy with myself?
33. I am tired of the heartache and loneliness of not being loved. I am sick of the lies and the games, so here is a commitment to myself.
34. Relationships are like dresses: they have their purpose, but they’re mostly just a bunch of fabric in the closet. They can be tiring.
35. I’m so tired of being in this relationship. I don’t want to be with him anymore, but it’s too late for me to leave.
36. I’m tired of being in a relationship where the only thing we do is “not be together.” I’m sick of feeling like I have to choose between being with someone or not. I’ve had enough.
37. I’m tired of being in a relationship that doesn’t work. What about you?
38. You can’t make me change. I’m tired of being the person that has to stay in a toxic relationship because I’m afraid to admit that I was wrong for my partner and myself.
39. I’m so tired of the same old routine. I’m not asking for a new relationship. I’m hoping for a new me.
40. Sometimes, being in a relationship is like being trapped on a bad date. You don’t wanna leave, but you just can’t stay there for the rest of your life.
41. Don’t be in a relationship with someone who’s always tired.
42. It’s time to take a break from the relationship rut and appreciate what you do have.
43. I’m tired of being in a relationship, so if you’re available and willing, I’d like to be your friend.
44. I’m tired of being in a relationship. I’m tired of doing nothing but being told what to do and when to do it. I am tired of trying to be someone I’m not.
45. I am so tired of this relationship. I am tired of being asked what I want when all I want is for you to listen to my needs and wants instead of just saying, “I love you.”
46. I’m gonna need a vacation from this relationship.
47. I’ve been in relationships before, but this one is like a broken record that keeps replaying the same song.
48. I just want to be free and not have to deal with this crap of a relationship anymore.
49. The only way to grow is to break out of that relationship that is making you unhappy.
50. I’m tired of being in a relationship. I just want to be single and free, but I can’t seem to find someone who wants me for who I am.
51. I’m just not ready to be in a relationship. I’ve been through enough and am ready to live the rest of my life without one.
In conclusion, if you are unhappy in a relationship, hopefully, these tired of being in a relationship quotes will help you express yourself properly about how you feel. Let us know if you find these quotes helpful in the comment section.