Some people enjoy stirring up drama because it gives them a sense of control over their own lives. This is because when we get involved in drama, we lose sight of our own needs and prioritize other people’s needs over our own. We also stop focusing on our goals, aspirations, dreams and desires because all we can think about is what everyone else is doing or saying about us.
The more involved we become in this way of living the less satisfied we will be with our lives. Being tired of drama is a feeling that you can have when you are in a relationship with someone who does not have a healthy attitude about life. You may also feel this way if you are in a relationship with someone who has trouble communicating and being honest, or if they have an unhealthy view of relationships.
Drama is something that can come up in any relationship, but it is important to realize that there are ways to avoid it as well. When you are tired of drama, you will find that there are many ways to avoid it. You can also be proactive and create a drama-free environment where you can enjoy life. When you stop letting people who bring drama into your life control your thoughts, emotions and actions, you will notice an immediate positive shift in how you think about yourself as well as others around you. You will be able to see things from a different perspective, which helps to eliminate stress from being involved in relationships with those who cause problems for no reason other than because they enjoy doing so.
Are you tired of the drama in your life? This collection of tired of drama quotes will guide you in working through your own emotional drama and finding out what is making you an enabler.
Tired of Drama Quotes
Drama is one of the most common things in our lives. We face it at work, at home, and in any other situation where we spend time with people. When you are tired of drama, you will find that there are many ways to avoid it. You can also be proactive and create a drama-free environment where you can enjoy life.
1. The people who do not get tired of drama are the very same people who are creating it. They are a waste of time and energy, and frankly a waste of oxygen. Instead of spending time on them, you would be better off seeking peace elsewhere.
2. Some people just have a knack for creating drama. They’re always finding ways to stir up trouble, and they don’t care who they hurt or upset as long as they get their way. When you are tired of drama, you get to learn more about who is your family and who is your friend.
3. Being tired of drama shouldn’t be your solution, but knowing when to walk away can sure help. Sometimes we deal with drama because it’s easier than dealing with our issues. Other times, we become comfortable with the drama and don’t know how to stop it.
4. Don’t you just wish sometimes that it was easy to avoid drama? When you are tired of drama, you can make a change in your life and find peace and happiness.
5. When you are tired of drama, you are tired of being involved in situations, actions or people that cause unnecessary tension. When you’re tired of drama, you want to get off the roller coaster ride and into a more peaceful place where everyone wins.
6. I am tired of drama. It is old, boring, and not productive for me. I am going to spend my time focusing on what is important to me and leave other people’s drama in their lives.
7. Drama sucks. And being around it sucks. So instead of being down in the gutter looking up with everyone else, make a choice to step out and put some distance between you and the drama.
8. I am tired of drama, and being around negative people. I just want to be around positive people who are happy and want to enjoy life.
9. I am tired of drama. But I can’t seem to stop myself from getting involved in it. When I find myself in the middle of arguments, I know they don’t suit me and I feel bad afterwards. Even when I try to step back and have nothing at all to do with drama, somehow I find myself caught up again.
10. Drama is a natural part of life, but it becomes artificial when it is unnecessary. I have discovered that when people are around me they (myself included) are more prone to drama. This results in lots of unnecessary stress and even more issues than I’d like to deal with.
11. I am tired of drama. My life is crazy and busy enough without it. I just want to spend time with my family, enjoy the company of my partner, and focus on self-care.
12. I am tired of drama. Drama is exhausting and time-consuming, but it is not all bad. In fact, we need a little drama in our lives to keep us from getting bored.
13. I’m tired of all the drama. When people get into arguments, they always make a big deal out of it and say mean things to each other instead of simply talking it out. I don’t want to be involved with people like that anymore—I’m looking for people who are kind and friendly, not mean and rude.
14. I am tired of drama, I have a crazy family and it is time that they should stop acting like they are people who don’t have responsibilities and live life with meaning. They should stop trying to figure out what everyone is doing at all times. Let’s just enjoy our lives, together or alone.
15. I am tired of drama. I’ve seen people argue and argue, yet no one ever comes to conclusions. If you know the answer, please put your reasoning down in writing and stop wasting time on a pointless argument that leads nowhere.
16. Life is hard enough without drama, drama follows you home and tells your family to go screw themselves. You wake up every day hoping that it will be better and getting disappointed. It’s high time to make a change!
17. I am tired of drama. After years of an exciting and unpredictable life, I have decided to retire. It’s time for me to live a quiet life, enjoy simple things and spend more time with my family and friends.
18. I am tired of drama. I have been trying to impress people for years and I have no more time for that. I have spent most of my life struggling in my relationships and it has brought me to a point where I feel hopeless. I no longer want to be around people who are never satisfied with anything or anyone.
19. I am tired of drama. I am tired of the tension and anger that used to come with being a teenager. I am tired of all the fights and drama that got us nowhere. I am sick of hurting people because it doesn’t help anyone. I just want to be happy and enjoy my life right now without all the extra drama.
20. Drama makes my life miserable. Going through the daily routine of emotional roller coasters is not my idea of fun. I am ready to leave drama behind and find peace in my life!
21. I am sick of all the drama in my life. I am done with reality TV and daytime programming. I am fed up with the constant bickering, backstabbing, and scheming that goes on in the world. I have had it!
22. I am tired of drama. I have been a victim for far too long. It is time for it to stop. If someone has guilt, they should be removing themselves from my life, not the other way around.
23. I am tired of drama. I want to be around people who are calm and collected, who speak their minds freely, with an open heart and mind. I need a new friend that can help me appreciate what I have instead of fighting over trivial matters.
24. I am tired of drama. I have grown up in it, seen it, and lived it. I have no more energy to give to people who are constantly finding ways to be mad or sad about someone else’s life.
25. I am tired of drama, can you blame me? I have been in one drama after another and as much as I want to keep playing – it’s becoming very exhausting.
26. I am tired of drama, tired of being taken for granted, and to be able to love someone with all my heart and soul. I want someone to come home to at the end of the day and not be jaded from thinking more about arrangements than communication.
27. I am tired of drama. The heartbreak, the constant need to have someone there and the sinking feeling when they are gone. I don’t want to be with another person who just disappears out of my life or leaves me stranded at some shady motel. I’m done with the games, lies and deceit.
28. Stop the drama. I’m tired of hearing every single day how awful it is to be single and how bad relationships are. Get over yourself and let the man or woman leave if they don’t want to be with you anymore.
29. I am tired of drama. Tired of people who are pretentious, fake and unfaithful. Tired of watching people with no real talents striving to get ahead in life by creating drama (usually behind the scenes). This is a warning to those types of people: Your time is up!
30. I am tired of drama. I enjoy living my life with joy and happiness. I want to surround myself with people who create positive vibes and positive energy.
31. I am tired of drama, it has no positive benefit. I am tired of hearing about what someone else does wrong, instead, we should focus on our own issues and improve ourselves.
32. I am tired of drama. If you’re not down to do what’s best for the collective, then take a step back while your allies figure out how to move forward.
33. I am tired of drama because it poisons my life and makes me feel sad. I want a simple peaceful life without all the drama.
34. I am tired of drama and negativity in my life. I have worked too hard to tolerate it any longer. In the past, I’ve allowed myself to be hurt by others’ actions and words, but no more. I’m done being dragged down into the pits of despair when there is so much beauty and love around me that deserves to be appreciated — just as much as this sickness pulling at me. I refuse to be a victim anymore.
35. I am tired of drama and people who act like children. So I am going to stop talking for a while. Thank you for your understanding.
36. I’m sorry, but I am completely over drama. I get so sick of the games that people play and the mindsets that people have. It really is time to move on.
37. I am tired of drama. I want to get along with everyone and hopefully learn things from people that may be different from me.
38. I am tired of drama. I have had enough of the constant fighting and name-calling. I am done with the chaos and turmoil in my life from people who can not just be a friend to me, who nitpick at everything I do and make me feel like I’m a failure as a human being.
39. I am tired of the drama. Maybe you think it’s all part of life, but I am sick of it. Let’s put aside petty differences and work together to make our lives better!
40. When I hear drama unfolding, I get really tired. I’m tired to sit around and listen to someone else’s problems when mine are bigger. Drama changes nothing; it only makes things more complicated. If you scream and yell at someone they will become paralyzed with fear. If you speak softly, they will listen…
41. I am tired of drama. Therefore I will no longer associate myself with people who create unnecessary drama. This includes talking about others behind their back and gossiping.
42. I have enough drama in my life. I am tired of the dramas others bring into mine, and I don’t want to create anymore.
43. I need peace and quiet in my life. No drama, no fights, no pressure. I’m tired of living a life filled with drama and emotion. You know that it’s bad when I actually prefer being alone to talk to others because they always have an opinion on something and it’s me against the world
44. I am tired of drama. I believe that when you are in a relationship and it becomes difficult, instead of adding to the problem, you should try to solve it.
45. I am tired of drama and hurt feelings. I am tired of being played with. We always go back and forth, but nothing is ever resolved, so why do we keep doing the same thing? It’s a cycle that has to end at some point or we are all just going to become exhausted trying to brake it.
46. I am tired of drama. I am not a victim, I am not the guilty party. I am not the only one or the first one to wear this label or carry this title. None of us is perfect, but it’s when we stop trying that things start to get messy. It’s when we expect different results from the same actions that we become complacent and stagnant.
47. Stop being a drama queen, and do everything in your life. Treat people with respect, love and care. You will feel better. Don’t let drama lead you leading your life.
48. I am tired of drama, fighting, and chaos. I am tired of the constant arguing and bickering in my relationships. Please give this a try for me, because I am tired of drama!
49. I am tired of drama. I am tired of people who want to make it difficult for me. I am tired of people who do not see things the way I do or who see things differently than me and want to argue about something that does not matter. I am tired of arguing over the dumbest topics imaginable.
50. I am tired of drama in my life. I have enough drama in my life, and I do not need to be involved in anyone else’s problems.
51. I am tired of drama. It isn’t worth it. It’s not worth thinking about, as much as we may want to. Sometimes bad things happen, but we need to know that with all else going on in life, we can still be strong. Because negativity is everywhere. To keep up with the pace of our world, people will put you down, call you names and try to convince you that things are worse than they are.
52. I am tired of drama and all the games that people think will make them happy. I want to experience something real, but I don’t know what that is.
53. I am tired of drama. It’s a waste of energy and life. If you think that getting angry or upset about something is going to help, think again. It’s only going to get worse and take twice as much energy out of you. You can control yourself, so do it and move on!
54. I am tired of drama. I’ve reached my breaking point and I need to get away and start fresh with someone who isn’t so high maintenance.
55. I am tired of drama, I’m told to stay away from drama but I can’t. I want to end it, once and for all. It’s not just a hobby it’s my life, I’m addicted and don’t know how to stop.
56. I am tired of drama. It is not my life, it is not what I want and it is not who I am. Gone are the days when I will let drama take over my life and dictate how I view myself and what I can accomplish. I will no longer spend time with people who use their emotions and opinions as weapons; this is because they have nothing real behind them to support their views.
57. I am tired of feeling down and depressed. I’ve been through a lot in my life and I’m not going to let drama hold me back.
58. Don’t get me wrong, drama is entertaining and full of excitement. But the fact is that drama is unhealthy for everyone involved. It can be avoided.
59. I am tired of drama and being treated like a second-class citizen. It is time for me to get my self-respect back and be happy with who I am.
60. I am tired of drama, but I do not want to be a doormat. It is time to stop giving people the power to disrespect me. Enough is enough!
61. For the sake of my sanity and yours, I am tired of drama. If you are still upset with someone or feel like they did you wrong in some way, please work out your issues or let it go. You may think that what happened was not that big a deal but believe me, it is. Fighting over this could take away precious time from our relationship.
62. I am tired of drama, tired of being hurt by people I thought were friends, tired of being betrayed. When all I try to do is be a good person and help out. When will I stop being used?
63. With all the drama going on in my life I don’t have time for the nonsense. I am too busy doing what matters and if you do not like it well then that’s your problem.
64. I am tired of drama – the gossip, lies and backstabbing that goes on in certain social circles. It’s just too much fun to feel bad about myself.
65. I am tired of drama, bitterness and gossip. I’m tired of not having a good time with people who care about me. I’m tired of hanging out with people who just want to talk about themselves and only hear what they want to hear.
66. I am tired of drama. It doesn’t accomplish anything. People argue and fight over things that don’t matter and then end up not talking to each other anymore just because they disagree with each other’s thoughts and beliefs. When in reality it’s only because they are so stubborn that they don’t want to understand the other point of view. If you are willing to listen, you will learn something new every day.
67. I am tired of drama. And if you can’t read my mind, you are probably going to be very unhappy with me, so don’t bother trying to develop an attachment. I am not interested in being your girlfriend for the weekend if that is your plan. I have no desire to date someone who does not think I am worth their time.
68. I am tired of drama I have come to realize that drama is not a form of entertainment Nothing good can come out of it. I am tired of dealing with the ups and downs, the dramas and the backstabbing. No more drama for me.
69. I am tired of drama. I am tired of being lied to and disrespected. I am tired of giving my heart up only to have it thrown back in my face. At this point, I’m ready to give up on love because it seems as if all men are only interested in what they can get out of a woman!
70. This is my journey to a happy life. I am tired of drama. I want to live in a peaceful place, with like-minded people. I will create a space where it is allowed and expected to be genuine, connected and authentic.
71. I’m done with all the drama and nonsense. From here on out, I will avoid any situations that have a high potential for drama.
72. I am tired of drama, I don’t need it. A drama-free life is what I want and the only way to achieve that is by making a conscious effort to let go of any drama.
73. I’m tired of drama. It’s all around me, either in my own life or someone else’s, and it just wears me down. I have enough drama in my own little world to deal with and don’t need any more.
74. I am tired of drama. I am not interested in drama and do not want to experience any more of it. I refuse to be involved in any sort of drama, no matter where or what the cause may be. No one who enjoys creating or watching drama will be allowed into my life.
75. I am tired of drama. I am tired of relationship problems, and I am tired of my life being destroyed by other people’s problems.
76. I am tired of drama, I am tired of rude people. People who don’t care and are only there to be happy. I wish they would just go away and leave me alone!
77. I am tired of drama. I am tired of constantly worrying about the likes of drama queens and kings, who have more than enough time to create havoc in my life.
78. I am tired of drama. I am tired of people who think they are better than others. I am tired of people who bring their problems and pain to everyone else. I am tired of people who never take the time to listen to someone else’s story because they are too busy telling their own.
79. I am tired of drama. I am tired of backstabbers and gossipers. I am tired of people considered “friends” who are actually enemies. No, I am not an old woman or a naive kid—I am an adult that has experienced enough to realize that drama sometimes ruins the best of friendships.
80. I am tired of drama. I have had enough drama in my life, and do not need more drama in my life. I do not want to be around people who are too busy causing drama to appreciate the beautiful things in life.
81. I am tired of drama. I just want to go out and have fun, and hang out with people that I care about. The drama is sometimes so overwhelming you can’t even go out and have a good time, or talk to your friends without having an episode every 5 minutes.
82. You will never hear of my drama. I am the person who trivializes other people’s drama but is extremely good at counselling them through their own because I have been through it all too.
83. I am tired of drama. I am sick of getting in the middle of my daughter’s arguments with her friends, cousin and siblings. I am tired of trying to fix the problem that she causes by arguing with everyone around her. I am tired of having to babysit someone who thinks they are all grown up when they are not.
84. Everyone has drama in their life, but I am tired of it. The problem is not the issue or that I do not care about it. I just find that there is always some drama in my life. And it does not stop there, it spreads out like a disease to other things in my life as well.
85. I am sick of it. Tired of the drama and exhaustion. I am through with caustic interactions, people who pretend that they’re my friend when all they want is to bring me down, and the constant threat of aggression because someone “got offended” by my words.
86. Life is too short for drama. Do what makes you happy, not what everyone else wants you to do. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t let anyone treat you poorly or make you feel bad about yourself.
87. I am tired of drama, like everyone else. But at the end of the day, I need to be able to tell myself that I did not win because someone else lost. I want to know that if I lose my soul is still intact and if I win my soul will still be intact. The pearl around my neck will not destroy me, it makes me more beautiful and attracts more beauty into my life.
88. I am tired of drama and I have to be honest. If this is the definition of drama, then I can not understand why so many people would continue playing along. I am a woman who believes that you are what you make of yourself at any given moment.
89. I am tired of drama I would just like to live my life peacefully. No fights, no disagreements, no sad feelings and no one trying to hurt me.
90. I am tired of drama. I just want a normal life. I want to wake up in the morning, go to work and come home at the end of the day.
91. I’m tired of drama! I am not going to be the subject of it again. Life is too precious, and I don’t have time for nonsense. I refuse to waste my life on other people’s frivolous issues.
92. I’m tired of drama. I’m not interested in what people did on the weekend or what they bought or who they broke up with. I appreciate that you are trying to share yourself with me, but it feels as though there is more behind every single sentence you utter.
93. I am tired of drama. I don’t want to deal with it, hear about it, or be involved in it. If you can’t use your words to resolve conflict, then put your tongue away before you speak, because no one wants to hear all the negativity and drama coming from you. Please don’t expect me to enter into an argument with you just because we are connected. I am getting over a bad relationship and choosing peace instead of war.
94. I am tired of drama. Tired of the constant stress, conflicts, arguments and just plain drama in my life. I want to be free from the constant chaos that is present in my life right now. Please help me get out of this situation so I can move forward towards a more peaceful way of living.
95. I am tired of drama and the extra stress it creates. My goal is the happiness of everyone, but that just can’t happen if you continue to make me so upset. Please stay positive.
96. Thinking about responding to drama brings me down. Tired is not a strong enough word to describe my feelings on this subject. I am tired of being worried by the opinions of others, and tired of trying to figure out what they want. Acting as if you care helps people feel important and that’s all they really care about because deep inside they are insecure and trying to please someone else.
97. I am tired of drama. I am tired of being blamed for other people’s mistakes, and I am tired of being treated unfairly. It is time for someone in my life (and I’m not naming names) to get real and face the music because you are messing up everyone’s life and it has to stop!!!
98. I can’t take it anymore. I am tired of drama. I am tired of people who are constantly bringing me down and affecting my mood, or those who can’t seem to keep their own personal problems off my lap. I have enough drama to deal with already so don’t bring any more into my life.
99. I have enough drama in my life, from work to the kids to the wife. I’m tired of it. It’s not worth it anymore. I just want to relax and enjoy life.
100. I am tired of drama. I don’t need to be in a relationship where there is constant drama. I have done my time in that situation and I don’t want to do it again. If you are looking for such a relationship, then keep looking.
101. I am tired of drama. I have had enough of the games and backstabbing, the hurtful words, and treacherous intent. I want to surround myself with positive energy, not negative vibes. I want to be surrounded by people who are genuine and authentic and truly understand me.
102. I am tired of drama. I’m tired of people who like to stir the pot and make other people feel bad about themselves. If someone else is making you feel bad, stop caring what they think.
103. I am tired of drama. I don’t want to play in your games, I don’t want to listen to you complain about your problems, I don’t care what you think about me. I am a grown woman and I can handle my own affairs. Stop trying to bring me down.
104. I am tired of drama in my life and I want to be happy. I want to be free from the constant gossip and lies that permeate my friendships and relationships.
105. I am tired of drama, I have decided to not give any attention to the drama and focus on myself instead. I will take my power back and not let other people steal it from me any longer.
106. I am tired of drama. I have enough on my plate as it is, and dramas don’t usually mix well with the kind of stress that I already experience.
107. I am tired of drama. I am tired of the mean-spirited and vicious gossip that runs rampant in it. I want to share positive news and notes with like-minded people who know how important it is to be kind, respectful and understanding toward others.
108. The first step to becoming tired of drama is to stop participating in it. This means avoiding people who always cause trouble and finding ways to spend less time with them. If they ask why you don’t want to hang out anymore, simply say that they’re too negative and all they do is complain about everything.
109. Being tired of drama is a common problem and it can be hard to understand why people get involved in drama. People who are part of the drama usually have low self-esteem, they feel vulnerable and often feel like they have something to prove. They also tend to be emotionally unstable and can’t handle their feelings.
110. When you are tired of drama, you wish that all of the drama in your life would just go away. You wish that you could get back to the days when life was simple and easy. There is nothing more important than peace and quiet.
Hello there! I hope this meets you well. I also hope that the collection of tired of drama quotes up there will help you recognize when it is time to pull back and avoid causing drama. Please share the post with others. Thank you.