You don’t need to be a parent to know how awful it feels when your child is sick. It’s like getting hit in the gut by a bus — you’re suddenly aware of all the things you have to do and all the things that could go wrong, and you can’t think straight.
A sick child can be difficult for any parent, especially when they’re young. Some kids get sick easily while others rarely do. But whether they have frequent colds or just once in a while, the feeling of having a sick son is familiar for most parents.
The feeling of having a sick son is heartbreaking. It’s like your world is falling apart and you don’t know what to do or how to help him. You want to take his pain away and make it go away, but you cannot. Your only option is to be there and show him that he can get through this even though you want the best for him. You want to make sure that he gets better quickly and has minimal side effects from being sick.
You want to do something — anything — to make him feel better. When your son is sick, it’s natural to feel helpless and frustrated; you worry about his health. You might even worry about whether others will judge him for coughing, sneezing, wheezing or having catarrh in his nose in public.
If you’re a parent and you have a sick son, this collection of my son is sick quotes below is what you can use to express how you feel about his sickness.
My Son Is Sick Quotes
My son is sick today and needs to stay home from school. He’s been under the weather for a week and has not been able to shake this cold. The doctor says it’s going around the class and his teacher said that he has heard other kids in the class have been experiencing similar symptoms.
1. My son is sick he has been running a fever for the past 24 hrs. I feel like his temperature is rising, I can’t do anything about it because he is a bit too small to give him medicine but I’m afraid it’s going to be too much for him.
2. My son is sick with a high fever and a sore throat. I am worried he might have caught something at school.
3. My son is sick and I can’t find anyone to watch him tonight. I need to take him to urgent care asap but can’t get anyone to watch him and can’t afford to pay for child care. I am only one person trying my best and need prayers for us both today.
4. My son is sick and I don’t know what to do. He’s having a fever and he keeps coughing. His nose is running persistently. He has been complaining about feeling very weak and complains if I don’t hold him.
5. Healing and prayers are needed for my son. He has been fighting a severe infection for a few days now, and he is progressing well. However, it may take some time for him to fully recover. Thank you for your support in this hard time.
6. My son is sick. He woke up this morning with a temperature and didn’t want to go to school. He is resting now, but I don’t know how he’s going to feel tomorrow.
7. Unfortunately, my son is sick and can’t come to school today. We will keep you updated on his recovery and hope he will be able to attend classes soon.
8. My son is sick. He was born with an immune disorder that makes it hard for him to fight off infections and germs. If he catches the flu, it can be very serious for him. I want to keep him safe so I’ve been taking him back and forth to the doctor, making sure he’s getting the right medicine and care.
9. My son is sick. He can’t move and won’t eat anything. I hope he gets better soon. I’m worried about him because it’s not like him to be like this.
10. This is me. My son is sick
11. My son is sick and may need to be admitted to the hospital. I’m scared he could get worse or even die. I’m worried about him, and I don’t know how long he will be in the hospital.
12. My son is sick, he has been to the doctor and the doctor said that he should be better in a few days.
13. My son is sick and bedridden. My wife is taking care of him. He had a fever, and now he has a headache and a cough.
14. My son has been sick and has missed two days of school. He has a fever and cough. I am concerned that he may have come down with strep throat or pneumonia. I would like to go to the doctor but do not have health insurance.
15. My son is sick, if it gets worse, he might need antibiotics but I don’t want to let him suffer, so please pray for him.
16. My son is sick and he needs medical attention. He has been running a fever and coughing for the past 4 days and I don’t know what to do.
17. My son is sick and I’m worried. He has a temperature of 100°F, a cough, and chills and he’s been vomiting all night. He has always been healthy before so this is alarming. I don’t know what to do at this point.
18. My son is sick and has a fever. He is not feeling himself. He is losing his appetite and refusing to eat. My concern is that my son may need a doctor’s care, but I’m not sure if this will be the case or if I need to wait until morning.
19. I got a call from my son’s school in the middle of the day, and was shocked to hear that my son was absent. I rushed out of work and went to pick him up. We went to the doctor and found that he is sick with bad stomach flu. I am so worried about him.
20. I am very upset because my son is sick. I took him to the doctor yesterday, and he has a fever. He has been sleeping for the last two days and has not wanted to eat or drink anything. I need him to get better so that he can go back to school soon.
21. My son is sick and all he wants is to be close to mommy. He doesn’t want to sleep away from me and has been too weak to get up on his own from the floor, so I have been there to help him all day today.
22. My son is sick, I’m so worried about him. I have to take him to the doctor, but he’s been so poorly all day I haven’t even been able to get him out of bed.
23. My son is sick and I do not know how to help him. He has not been himself for two days now, and the fever is getting worse.
24. My son has been sick for over a week. His fever has finally broken and he is sleeping but he hasn’t eaten anything since last Wednesday. I’m worried about him.
25. My son is sick today and I can’t leave him. Please pray for him to get better soon. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and support during this difficult time.
26. My son is very sick. He has been in the hospital for two days and they just found out that he has streptococcal pneumonia. We pray he will survive this illness and be well soon!
27. My son is sick and it’s really upsetting me he’s been in bed for over a week now. I am sure you can relate to this feeling when your child is sick it totally consumes you.
28. I’ve been worried about my son since he has been home from work. He is pretty sick and sleeping all the time. I am trying to get him antibiotics as soon as possible.
29. My son has been sick since last night. He has a high fever and is vomiting. Up until now, he hadn’t eaten anything. I don’t know what to do with him, but it is making me very sad.
30. My son is sick and he is not up to going to school. He is still recovering and I don’t want him to go back to school until he feels better. Please excuse him for today.
31. My son is sick, he has a fever and a cough. He can’t move his head. He is suffering, I feel so bad and I am worried about what is going to happen.
32. He has a cold that won’t go away and a cough that won’t stop. His fever is high and he’s tired, tired all day. He sneezes, wipes his nose and can’t get comfortable. I feel helpless as a mom but there’s nothing I can do. I just want to make sure my son feels better soon.
33. My son is sick and he can’t come to school today. I need to stay home with him since it’s too risky for him to go by himself.
34. My son is sick, we have to go to the hospital, his temperature is high, and he is sneezing. I am so worried about him.
35. I don’t know what else to do about my son. He’s been sick for 2 days, and he won’t drink any water. I sent him to school, but he didn’t go. Please explain to me what I can do. I have no idea where to turn or even who to ask for help.
36. I’m worried about my son’s health. He has been taking antibiotics and seems to be getting better. Please pray for him that he comes back to me soon, healthy.
37. My son is sick, and I don’t know what to do. I’d like to help but I don’t know where to start. The flu has hit my family hard, and right now all I want is for them to be healthy again.
38. My son is sick, I’m worried about him because he doesn’t want to go to school and at home, he is not his usual self. I’m going to the doctor tomorrow and taking him with me.
39. My son is very sick right now and he has been in a lot of pain. I want to be able to get him the best care possible but it’s not always easy and we have a tight budget.
40. My son has been sick for three weeks. The doctor said he has a virus and is having a hard time getting over it. I am so worried that my baby will not be able to go back to school next week and be with his friends.
41. My son is sick. He has a sore throat, a runny nose, and a cough. I’m not sure what to give him that will make him feel better.
42. My son is sick, he has a fever and cold. My whole family does not feel well because of him. He is also very young and clingy to his mummy.
43. My son is sick with a high fever and severe headache. I hate to ask for help but I need someone to call the doctor and help me get my son home.
44. My son is ill, and I feel so helpless. A simple cold turned into something serious in a matter of hours. I really feel like my son is dying, and I don’t know what to do. My wife is gone, so I’m stuck on what to do for him now.
45. My son is sick and needs a lot of help today. He can barely move around, eat or even drink on his own. I don’t know what I would do if he was not around. It’s miserable to see him like this.
46. My son is sick, I don’t know what to do. I feel so helpless and very scared for him. He is resting his head on my lap and feels hot but coughs a lot too. The doctors can’t diagnose his illness yet and we don’t have enough money to pay for any tests or treatment.
47. My son is sick. He has a fever, he is coughing and having difficulty breathing. The doctor has prescribed medication, but he is not getting better, and it’s taking too long. I am worried that he might die.
48. My son is sick with a bad cough and fever. His school is closed for two weeks due to the flu outbreak, but I know he needs to get out of the house to stay healthy and continue working on his school year.
49. My son is sick. He has a terrible fever and so much headache. I can’t leave him alone because I need to catch up on my work.
50. My son is on his way to the hospital and is not in good shape. Too much pain to go outside so he will have to remain inside for a while until I can make it to see him.
51. My son is sick, and I’m glad that you are there for him. We love him very much and will do anything for him.
52. My son is sick, he comes home from school and doesn’t want to play with anyone else. Even though he’s still a healthy, happy kid, he is sick. He has a fever and he feels dizzy. And even though we give him lots of attention, he still seems upset. And as his mom, I could not love him any more than I do because how would I live without these tears?
Hey there! I appreciate you for reading through the collection of my son is sick quotes. I hope they served you more than you were expecting. Please do well to leave your comment and share the post with others.