One of the most important relationships in your life is friendship. Friends are the ones that are always there for you and love you unconditionally. They make life a lot easier to deal with and help you get through tough times.
If you think about it, people that are close to you are like family — they’re your people. Whether it’s because you can share troubles with them or because they’re just always there, they’ve become a part of your existence that cannot be gotten rid of.
Even when they (friends) pass away, it is hard to express your feelings in words. But you want to let them know that you will never forget them, that true friends are always together in spirit and so are you and your friend.
In this post, I have provided some of the most inspiring true friends are always together in spirit quotes for you. You can use them when a good friend leaves you or when you want to express how connected you are with your true friends.
True Friends Are Always Together in Spirit Quotes
True friends are like unicorns—when you find them, you fight to keep them. You don’t necessarily see them all the time. But they are always there for you when you need them most. They are always together in spirit. Every time they contact each other, the bond between them gets stronger and they become closer and happier.
1. True friends are like atoms, no matter how far apart they go, they always stick together in spirit.
2. True friends will support each other when things get hard. They’ll be there for you even when you don’t expect it. And they’ll always be by your side no matter what happens.
3. True friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there, together in the spirit.
4. When you’re true friends, no matter how far apart you may be, you’ll always feel connected.
5. Friends mean everything. They share the good times, they share the bad. And when you get one that sticks around through thick and thin, their friendship can last a lifetime. No matter how far they are, they always connect in the spirit.
6. No matter how far true friends are apart, they will always be together in heart and spirit.
7. True friends are like diamonds in the rough. They may be hard to find and go through a lot, but they’re the ones who will stay with you for life, always together with you in spirit when you are away.
8. True friendship is when you can have all the arguments, but are still best friends. Always there together in spirit.
9. True friends are like diamonds. You find them, you treasure them and they shine brighter when they are in your life. And when apart, they are together in spirit.
10. Friends are forever. And true friends always be together in spirit. Your true friends always stay with you, no matter what.
11. True friends will always be there to catch you when you fall, one of the hardest things in life. Nothing can hold back true friendship, they are always together in spirit.
12. Good friends don’t let you down, bad friends make you cringe. But best friends? The ones who are there for you in the dark and light alike, connected in spirit—they’re always right there beside you with a smile when you need them most.
13. True friends are always together in spirit. They don’t finish each other’s sentences; they fill in the silence. They don’t have to speak, but their presence is all you need.
14. True friends will always be together in spirit. No matter where you go, your true friends are always with you.
15. Friends who stick together through the good and bad, that’s what makes a true friendship.
16. True friends who will go to the ends of the earth for you are truly something special. They are always with you in spirit.
17. Friends are those who, no matter what happens in your life, they’re always there together in spirit.
18. Friendships are like glass. They have cracks, but they are never broken. Even when they are apart, true friends always connect in spirit.
19. True friends are always together in spirit. When life gets too hard to handle, remember that there’s always a true friend to hold your hand and help you through it.
20. True friends are always together in spirit when they are not physically present with each other.
21. True friends always find their way back to each other, always together in spirit no matter what. They are the family you choose, so choose wisely.
22. When you have a true friend, you know that they will always be there for you even if life gets difficult. They never stop being your best friend, no matter what happens. They will always be together with you in spirit.
23. True friends are the ones who are always there in times of trouble when you need them the most. They are always together in spirit—even when they are far away.
23. Truly, true friends are always together in spirit. They are forever in our hearts.
24. There is an inside of us that we don’t know, but there’s an outside of us that we do. It’s the same with true friends.
25. True friends are the people who’ll go to the ends of the earth for you, who don’t give up on you even when it seems like they should. Always be thankful for your friends and family that have been there for you through thick and thin.
26. Our true friends are always together in spirit, no matter what life throws at us. Friends forever, together in spirit.
27. Real friends will always be with you in spirit. Friends don’t have to be close, but they must be true.
28. A true friend is hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget. They are always together in spirit.
29. True friends are those who are always there for you in good times and bad. They’re with you through the good, the bad, and the ugly.
30. Trues friends may not always need to be together in real life, but always need each other in spirit.
31. Friends are like a box of chocolates—you never know what you’re gonna get. But when you have true friends, you know you are always together in spirit.
32. True friends are like a book you open each time you get a chance. The more you read, the more wonderful they are every single time.
33. Friends forever, no matter where you go they’ll never be far in spirit.
34. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare, always together in spirit. So don’t take your friends for granted.
35. True friendships are the kind that lasts forever and isn’t based on time. They’re built upon a foundation of trust, respect and unconditional love.
36. No matter where you are, or who you’re with, there’s always one person who knows you better than anyone else: your best friend. They are always together with you in spirit.
37. You can’t really appreciate your true friends until they’re gone. No matter what happens, always keep in mind that your true friends are always with you in spirit.
38. Friends will be friends forever. Even in the spirit, always together.
39. True friends are the ones who never let you down. They’re always there when you need them, even when they aren’t physically in the same place.
40. Friends are like family, and family is forever. The truest friends are those who have you in their hearts. Their friendship is a beautiful thing, and it will last forever.
41. Life is full of people that are there for you in good times, bad times and all the time. They are your true friends. Our true friends are always together in spirit.
43. True friendship is like a mirror—someone changes and you change, but the reflection stays the same.
44. When our loved ones are in spirit, we can revisit their memories, knowing that they will always be with us.
45. True friends are the ones who know all your flaws and still love you anyway. Even when you are apart, you are always together in spirit.
46. True friends are the people who bring out the best in you and make you feel like yourself again.
47. True friends are the ones who go through life with you, no matter what happens.
48. True friends are the ones who find you when you’re lost, stay with you when they should go, and hold your hand when it hurts.
49. Friendship is like a jar of peanut butter—the less you stir it, the better it tastes. But true friends always are together in spirit.
50. Friends who can see you through a breakup, or help pick up the pieces from a bad day. They are true friends. They’ll always be there for you – even in spirit.
As has been said, true friends are always together in spirit, closer than most peoples’ physical friendships. Real friendship doesn’t end with a physical presence, it continues in spirit.
Let me know what you think of these true friends are always together in spirit quotes in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.