When you have a loved one, it is natural to think they will never hurt you. However, this is not necessarily the case. Your loved one can hurt you unintentionally and unknowingly. And because of this, they must be reminded kindly that their negative words or actions hurt you deeply.
There are times people who are not even your loved ones use their words or actions to hurt you, maybe they were misinformed, ignorant or just rude. Regardless of their reasons, the words or actions hurt. Perhaps, it is your partner or spouse who doesn’t care about you at all or a friend who takes your kindness for granted.
When people always hurt you, it may not be because they want to, but because they don’t know any better. We all want to be happy in life. However, some relationships can be a hindrance to our happiness because there may always be something that makes you feel sad and hurt.
Have you ever wondered what to say or do when someone is always hurting you? You might have been close to this person for years or just met, yet the damage that’s being done never seems to get better. Well, all you may need to do is let them know how you feel, and these you always hurt me quotes here are your best bet. Check them below!
You Always Hurt Me Quotes
I am always so in love with you but then you always hurt me. I don’t understand it. You are the only one I have ever been able to trust with all my heart and whom I have ever listened to and respected my feelings.
1. You always hurt me, but you’re the only one that I love. I’ll never forget you for what you did to me, but don’t think that I’m going to let you get away with it either.
2. You always hurt me. Then you say something that hurts even more. And then you ask me to forgive you. I’m not sure if I should or not.
3. I’m sorry for all the times that I hurt you. That was not my intention. It’s just that I want to be loved and cared for so much, that I sometimes forget to think about how it would feel if you were here and we were together.
4. You always hurt me. You put me down. You make me weep, and the tears just won’t dry! I’m sick of the games you play, I can’t go on like this. If you want to keep me around…change your attitude!
5. I’m a little broken like you. You just didn’t know it. I’m not the type of girl who likes to be hurt. But you always hurt me.
6. You always hurt me. Your words cut my soul like a knife. I don’t know what I did to deserve such cruelty. When I look back on our time together, I only remember the pain and anger you caused me.
7. I know you say you love me, but every time you hurt me again. I don’t understand why you keep hurting me. All I do is try to make things better.
8. You always hurt me by doing your best to make me feel like less of a person than I am. And I’m not okay with it.
9. I can’t help but still be in love with you. You always hurt me and I don’t know why. The things you don’t seem right to me. The pain you put me through is almost too much to bear, even still I love you.
10. The worst part is that you know you hurt me. Every time my heart opens to you, you find a way to scar it. The tears fall so easily these days because I know what’s coming. You make me feel used and worthless like I never mean anything.
11. You always hurt me with your actions, but you can’t take away the love I have for you.
12. I don’t understand why you hurt me. You always say sorry, but it still hurts. I’m scared to be around you sometimes because you make me feel like you want to be mean to me.
13. I love you with all my heart, but you are never there for me when I need you. You always hurt me and I don’t know why because I would do anything for you.
14. I was so hurt by your love. Every day I have to face you, and when you see me, you always hurt and make me sad. If you were an angel, I would tell you that your love would not give my heart a sense of joy.
15. I know you always end up hurting me. But I know that deep down, you must truly love me.
16. You always hurt me. I’m tired of feeling this way. It’s the reason I’m not better, not happier. And it’s the reason I need you to do right by me, so I can keep going.
17. You always hurt me when you don’t say hello. You always hurt me, no matter how hard I try to hold on.
18. You always hurt me when I believe in you the most. You always hurt me as nobody has ever hurt me before, and I wanna know why.
19. It hurts me to not be with you. I don’t understand how you can like me when you hurt me so much, and make me feel so sad. I don’t deserve this, but I can’t stop loving you.
20. I don’t understand why you are so mean to me. I have done nothing to deserve it. You always talk down on me and throw me under the bus. I’m tired of being hurt by you. I don’t know what to do anymore.
21. Don’t be afraid to hurt me. It makes you strong, and I know the truth, there is no one else like you, so I would never choose anyone else.
22. You hurt me time and time again, only to come crawling back like a baby in need of help. Why do I love someone who refuses to love themselves?
23. You can’t make someone love you if they don’t. You can only make them hate you more.
24. You’re the most important person in my life, but I feel like you don’t even know who I am. You always hurt me and make me sad it seems like you never listen to my words.
25. Every time we fight, you always hurt me. I know you don’t mean to, but the pain stays for days.
26. I hate it when you say hurtful things. You always hurt me. I can’t help being who I am. I’m sorry if I don’t measure up to your standards and expectations, but the truth is I’m the one with all the problems here, not you.
27. I hate that you always hurt me
I know that when you hurt me, it’s not because you don’t want to be with me. It’s because I’m not good enough for you.
28. I would like to apologize for all the times I’ve hurt you. I never thought I’d say this but I’m starting to think you don’t love me.
29. This hurts so bad. I’m sorry for everything. You’re the only person I’ve ever known. I would die for you.
30. I thought we were different — I thought you had a heart. Don’t waste my time. I’m done with you. You always hurt me.
31. even the most beautiful things will fade away, so why do we waste our time trying to hold on to them when it hurts.
32. You always hurt me. I mean, you’re my wife. You’re supposed to take care of me.
33. You always hurt me. I spelt it out in big, bold letters. So now you have to deal with it and I’m not going to feel guilty about the truth any longer.
34. You always hurt me…but I keep coming back for more.
35. It’s a funny thing; you never hurt me. But I can always tell when you’re lying and today you broke my heart again.
36. We were so happy together, and I thought we would be together forever. You always hurt me and made me feel sad. Even though you did that, I still loved you so much.
37. When you hurt me, I call it love. When they hurt me, they call it pain.
38. Sometimes you need to feel something. I’m here for the long haul, even if it makes you cry.
39. I try to be the change I want to see in the world. But sometimes I feel like a broken record, saying the same things over and over again.
40. You always hurt me, the way you turned your back on me is something I can’t forget.
41. The truth is that you always hurt me. I don’t want to keep being hurt, I just want to be loved by you, do you understand?
42. I hate that you always hurt me, I hate that you always leave me. But I hate them more, the days when I’m not hurting at all.
43. When you hurt me, the only thing I can think of is how much I love you.
44. You only hurt me once, but it’s enough to keep me crying all night.
45. I can’t love you when you are going through the hurt. It’s like I’m always waiting for you to slip up, so I can point that damn finger of blame and say “You!”
46. You always hurt me. I don’t want to hurt you. I just need to have some space.
47. Wishing you a world of happiness and inner peace. If only people don’t hurt each other all the time.
48. You always hurt me. It’s like you can’t quite get enough of me.
49. You always hurt me. I never hurt you. We just shout very loud, and nothing ever changes.
50. You always hurt me, but I’ll never stop loving you. But I’ll forever be yours.
51. You never miss a beat, but you always hurt me. I know you always hurt me, but now we’re even.
52. You hurt me so bad that I am tired but still want to live the rest of my life with you, I do love you very much.
53. You always hurt me and I am tired of it! I feel like we’re not even together anymore. You don’t love me anymore, I have to live with the fact that I will never be your number one.
54. Hurt, you always hurt me. I can’t stand to be around you anymore.
55. The best way to hurt someone is to make them smile.
56. You always hurt me, I know that. I hate hurting you, but you have to remember it’s only the truth.
57. You always hurt me, but no matter what you say I’ll always be your baby girl.
58. You always hurt me, but I’m still standing. You always hurt me, but I don’t know how to stop.
59. You are constantly hurting me and using me for emotional support, never returning any favours. It’s time for me to start standing up for myself and moving on completely.
60. I am so tired of being hurt by you. It seems every time I start to get close to you, you find a way to tear me down in a flurry of emotional abuse and manipulation.
61. It hurts so much. I wish you would have just left me alone. I realize that you always hurt me and I am tired of it. You know where I live and I have no one to help me. So now that it has come to this, I hope this time it is for real and for good.
62. I’m telling you: it’s hard to love someone who hurts you. But I will always love you. And I hope that makes up for everything else.
63. Hurt me, please. I need to know it’s real. You don’t want to let me go, at least not yet.
64. You always hurt me. And I never know why. And it’s hard to know what’s real and what isn’t. You left me here alone, but I’ve never felt this way before.
65. I want this pain to stop. You told me you loved me and I believed you, but then again I always do. Why can’t you just tell me the truth and say that you don’t love me anymore? I’m tired of being hurt again!
66. You always hurt me. You make a mistake, I respond with anger, then we both feel bad, so we try to make it up by being sweet and romantic and friendly.
67. I thought that you would never leave, but it was all a lie. I loved you and trusted you and in return, you lied to me. You hurt me very much when you said those things about me. You always do.
68. When you hurt me, I feel like a part of me is breaking. And you always do that.
69. My heart is a battlefield. I’m the winner, but you always wound me.
70. I can’t live without you, I want to be with you. But, I’m afraid that I will lose you if I do. Because you always hurt me.
71. I can’t help but feel like you don’t love me anymore. I love being hurt. It makes me feel alive.
72. It’s strange how the pain of losing someone is still so fresh, and the person who hurt you still has your heart.
73. You always hurt me and then I try to hate you but then I remember that you make me smile too.
74. You always hurt me, but I’d be lost in depression if I continue with you.
75. You always hurt me when I’m down, but you always make me smile when I’m up.
76. You always hurt me and I never know why. You’re a mystery to me, but I love you anyway.
77. You always hurt me and I always feel like I have to be strong for you. But it’s not your fault, and if you need a shoulder to cry on, let me know.
78. You always hurt me, but I am not that hurt. For that, I am grateful. I know you are trying to help with your words, and I’m appreciative of that. But please, don’t do it again.
79. You always hurt me. Not because you don’t care, but because I know that you do.
80. I try, but you always hurt me. I don’t like you. I’m sorry if that hurts, but it’s true. Always.
81. It only takes one second to make me fall apart or hold me together. You always hurt me.
82. I’m sorry. I just don’t know how to love you anymore. You always hurt me.
83. I’m so sorry. I know you’ve been hurting, but I don’t know how to help you. It’s all up to you now.
84. You always hurt me, but I’m not sure why. You always hurt me, even when I’m not looking.
85. You always hurt me and it’s not because I deserve it. It’s because that is what you do to me.
86. Every time you touch me, I want to run and never look back. You always hurt me.
87. I’m always hurting. You’re the reason why I can’t sleep at night and I can’t even trust myself anymore, but I still love you more than anything in this world.
88. I don’t understand how you can say that you love me and do the things that you do. You always leave me feeling torn and broken, but I love you still.
89. I hope you know that you have always hurt me since the day we met. You swore to me that you would never hurt me, but then you broke my heart time after time.
90. If you love someone, you hurt with them; and if they hurt, you hurt. There’s no way around it.
91. You always hurt me. I don’t know what to do. You always hurt me, but I’m still here.
92. You always hurt me when you leave. You never let me be. I love you, but I don’t need you.
93. You always hurt me in the same place, so I don’t take you seriously.
94. The moment I realized that you always hurt me, was the moment I realized that I never loved you.
95. You broke my heart. You gave me your hand but you destroyed my soul in the process. I wonder if this is love. You always hurt me.
96. You always hurt me like you do because of your words and not because of your actions.
97. There’s a saying that goes “You always hurt me.” But it doesn’t have to be true.
98. The hurt and pain you feel can only be endured for so long before it becomes too much. You always hurt me, but I’ll always love you.
99. Don’t think that you’re the only one who has failed. You always hurt me, every time you walk away.
100. I’ve never been to a place like this before. A place where you always hurt me and then I hurt you back because we’re human too, but it hurts the most when you love me.
A good relationship should make you feel secure and safe, but sometimes your loved one always hurts you. This can happen to anyone – not just teenagers and younger people, but also middle-aged and elderly.
I hope these you always hurt me quotes give us just the right phrase to convey our emotions when someone we love hurts us in one way or another. Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.