Importance is relative as it gives you the freedom to determine who is worth classifying under the adjective. As the years go by the circle gets smaller and the people in the retained circle draw closer, so close that you begin to see them as part of yourself, seeking their opinions when you need to make major decisions for yourself.
Then you grew older and everyone looked like everyone. Maybe you specifically knew daddy and mummy but everyone else was aunty and uncle. Then you realize that some people are more important than others. However, a few begin to occupy special irreplaceable positions in your heart and your commitment towards them begins to broaden daily.
I would highly recommend that you excitedly select and use any of these you are the most important person in my life quotes, as they will take you a step further in reminding this important person how much they mean to you. Having them read this might be the highlight of their day for it is truly the little things that count.
I Am the Most Important Person in My Life Quotes
There are days I look in the mirror and wonder at the wholesomeness I have become. The strength, the vigour, the charisma, all building into one perfect whole. I am the most important person in my life because before I learned to ascribe that badge of importance to others, I had to believe I was worth everything I am.
1. I am the most important person in my life. Too often we forget to take care of ourselves in order to be there for others. I’m learning to put myself first and apply self-love instead of self-sacrifice.
2. I am grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life, but I can’t forget to be grateful for myself too. I am important.
3. I’m so grateful that I’ve learned to put myself first because there’s no one more important in this world to me.
4. As a selfless person, I used to put myself last. But lately, I’m learning that taking care of myself is the same as taking care of others. Self-love comes first.
5. I have wonderful friends and a loving family, but at this time in my life the most important person I can care for is me.
6. My heart is full and I’m so grateful for my life. There are so many amazing people in it, including me. I am incredible and I know it!
7. I am grateful for the lessons I have learned. I’m glad that I am able to be present in my life and be there when others need me.
8. I thank you, myself. Thank you for the work and effort I put into my life and the choices that led me to this point. It’s my time to shine, and I will take care of this gift of a body, mind, and soul that is mine.
9. I’m thankful for the amazing life I have. Maybe it’s flawed, maybe it’s imperfect, but it’s worth so much more to me than I ever thought possible. I love me.
10. I’m thankful for the opportunity to better myself and invest in my well-being. I am also important.
11. I know that I’m one person in a world of billions, but to me, I am the most important person in my life.
12. I know that I’m one person in a world of billions, and I’m constantly working on making my life the best it can be.
13. I may be just one person in a world of billions but I am so grateful that I am me. I am so important.
14. I’m so grateful that I’m me. There are billions of people in this world, but in my eyes, I am the most important.
15. It’s important to let people know how you feel about them. If ever my life feels overwhelming, I remember the best moments of their lives and the pain melts away.
16. I’m truly grateful for amazing friends and family, but I’m especially grateful to be me.
17. I think about the accomplishments that make me important, my dreams for the future, and my family. It inspires me to do more, to be better.
18. 5 years ago, I made a commitment to myself that I would be the most important person in my life. That I would put myself first so that I could build a better me.
19. Today marks 5 years that I’ve committed to my fitness goals and it’s been an amazing journey. Even though some days were boring as hell, I stuck to it. Today I’m grateful for a healthier me!
20. It hasn’t been easy, but the long days and nights of dedication have paid off. Today marks 4 years since I started my journey to success. I have finally become important too.
21. Today marks 5 years into my fitness journey. It has been hard at times, but I’m grateful to have stuck it out and achieved so much! I’ve built a better me in the process.
22. Looking back 7 years, I wouldn’t believe it was possible to become the person that I am today. Working out has become part of my identity and has allowed me to gain confidence, strength, and feel more important than ever.
23. The most important person you will ever have in your life, is you. You are the only person you need to fully trust, depend on and believe in. After all, you know what’s best for you—you live with yourself around the clock.
24. You are the only person you need to fully trust, depend on and believe in. After all, you know what’s best for you—you live with yourself around the clock. You are the most important person you will ever have in your life!
25. This might sound selfish, but the most important thing you can do for yourself (after taking care of yourself) is to see yourself as important.
26. Use your time, energy, and money to invest in yourself. You’ll find it actually makes you feel better and more important.
27. I appreciate my own company more than anything else because I am important.
28. Thanking myself for always having my back and doing what I need to do to take care of myself because I am important.
29. I am so thankful for the new life I’ve created for myself and to be able to accomplish anything I want. This is what makes me important.
30. I love my life because I’m important and grateful for it. I have a lot of things to be grateful for, but above all, I am grateful for myself.
Losing the Most Important Person in Your Life Quotes
Losing the most important person in your life is like losing a bit or maybe a huge chunk of yourself to the unknown because you had literally built your life around them, ascribed them so much importance and relevance and now you’d have to go on with your life without their presence and physical love, just the memory of them.
When you lose the most important person in your life, you’re forced to see that life is so much bigger than you.
31. Life has a way of breaking us down. When you lose the most important person in your life, you’re forced to see that life is so much bigger than you.
32. When you lose the most important person in your life, you’ll come to realize that the world is empty.
33. Losing someone we love changes us forever. It gives us a glimpse of how much bigger life really is and the fact it still goes on without them.
34. Losing someone you love can be incredibly difficult. You may feel overwhelmed.
35. Don’t lose hope when you lose someone who meant a lot to you. There is so much left in the world that can bring you comfort and joy.
36. When you lose someone dear to you, it’s important that you have people to turn to and a community of support around you.
37. We believe in a future where the loss of life doesn’t leave us broken. And where we have renewed hope for life.
38. You have been the most precious thing in our lives and even though you passed away, we will cherish every moment with you.
39. What I know for sure is that every experience in life happens for a reason – Even the bad ones.
40. When you lose the one you love, you just don’t know what to do but it’s not the end that matters, it’s the journey.
41. The pain of losing the one you love can seem to drag on forever.
42. When the one you love leaves, it’s hard to know where to look or what to do. You may feel like a zombie going through the motions, or full of grief and sadness.
43. Losing a loved one leaves you feeling empty and alone but you need to heal and get through the hard times.
44. When a loved one dies, you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to turn.
45. I know it can be hard to move on when you’ve lost someone you love. You need help to get through the grieving process and heal your broken heart.
46. When someone you love passes away, it feels like the light has gone out of your life
47. There’s nothing that can fill the emptiness you feel when you lose someone. It overwhelms the heart and makes it difficult to heal. All that remains is despair and pain.
48. The grieving process can be difficult and isolating. It’s our job to offer you practical help and emotional support on those hard days.
49. It hurts to lose someone who cannot be replaced. You’re not alone.
50. It hurts to lose someone who cannot be replaced. But it hurts, even more, to ask someone to stay if you know they want to leave.
51. It’s heartbreaking to lose someone you love because nothing can ever replace the person you’ve lost.
52. Losing a friend, a family member or someone you care about is painful. There are no words to express how much they are missed.
53. The pain you feel from losing someone is natural. When you lose someone, you are never the same again. Nothing will be the same. Losing someone is hard.
54. I know the pain when you lose someone. No one can replace your loved one.
55. Losing someone you love is never easy. Acknowledge the pain that follows such a loss and allow it to help you grow. A loss can be a blessing in disguise.
56. Grieving can be a lonely process but you are not alone.
57. The pain of losing someone you loved so much is unsurpassed by any other pain one had to endure. You’re not alone.
58. Nothing could seem to make sense when you lose the one you love. Its value is truly unsurpassed by any other pain one had to endure.
59. Nothing compares to the pain of losing someone you love. The emptiness and loneliness are indescribable.
60. Losing someone close to you is one of the most painful feelings.
61. Losing someone you love is heartbreaking. The pain you feel when you lose a loved one is unimaginable.
62. Dealing with the loss of someone you love is one of the hardest things any human being has to go through.
63. It’s important to know that you’re not alone in your grief. There are support tools out there to help you through difficult times.
64. When the person you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
65. When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not too little, but too much.
66. The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
67. When we lose someone we love, their memory lives on. We remember their best traits and hold them in our hearts for the rest of our lives.
68. Who you were and how you loved is something that will always be cherished.
69. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
70. When you lose the one you love, there are no goodbyes but wherever they are, they will always be in your heart.
71. The reality is, if you’ve lost the most important person in your life, nothing else really matters.
72. The truth is, if you’ve lost the most important person in your life, nothing else will ever matter. You will feel like there’s no point in continuing because a part of you has died with her.
73. It’s understandable to feel like nothing else really matters when you lose someone you love. You need space, a listening ear, and time to grieve properly before you move forward.
74. The reality is, losing someone you love so much can really hurt. It impacts everything in your life.
75. The reality is that when you lose somebody you love, nothing else matters. Nothing.
76. After the loss of a loved one, grief can lead to depression and despair. You may feel like your world has been turned upside down after the loss of your loved one.
77. It’s okay not to be okay. Sometimes you don’t have to feel like a winner. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
78. We know losing a loved one is the hardest thing any of us can imagine. But you need to pick yourself up and heal.
79. The loss of a spouse upends life and is associated with worsening health.
80. Nothing compares to the pain of losing the person you love. If you’re going through this difficult time, these quotes will provide some comfort.
81. The pain of losing someone you love is unbearable, but what makes the pain worse is when you know that person is suffering and there’s nothing you can do about it.
82. It’s devastating to watch someone you love suffer, but even more so when you know there’s nothing you can do about it.
83. When a loved one suffers from a terminal illness, the pain of loss is unbearable.
84. The worst part about losing someone is that regardless of exactly how you try to prepare for it, at that time when it happens, it still hits you like a freight train.
85. The death of a loved one, whether expected or unexpected, is a painful period in anyone’s life.
86. They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss them as much as you miss them.
87. Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.
88. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
You Are the Most Important Person in Your Life Quotes
One life you were given, but as a human, you have decided to share it with those who are worth it. Half of the time you might forget but this is to remind you that you are the most important person in your life. You deserve peace, love, and all that you dish out at every opportunity you are given.
89. You are the most important person in your life. Make sure you know it and embrace it, don’t be afraid to love yourself.
90. You are the most important person in your life. No one else will ever be as dedicated to your wellbeing as you.
91. You are the most important person in your life and that is who you should devote the most of your time to – Yourself.
92. You are the most important person in your life. Be gentle with yourself. Self-love is essential for living a healthy, happy and wealthy life.
93. You are the most important person in your life. Take care of yourself first and others second.
94. You are the only person responsible for your happiness. If you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world, because even your shadow leaves you when you’re in darkness.
95. You are your own best friend. You are your own hero. And you need to start being your own best friend.
96. There is no one else like you in the world. You are special, talented, and unique. Thinking about it that way, isn’t it a little weird to continue to compare yourself to other people?
97. Mother Teresa said, “the most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” So take this time to hug yourself, be your own hero.
98. You can always count on your own love, respect, and care for yourself. You’re the only person you need to fully trust, depend on and believe in.
99. It may be hard to stick to your goals, but you should be thankful to have accomplished so much. You are important.
100. Be nice to yourself, because no one is more important than you. If you aren’t happy, who will be? Love what you do, and be confident in yourself—you deserve happiness.
101. Be grateful for yourself. It took a long time to get here but now you are at a place where you can offer everything you need to yourself.
102. Self-love isn’t selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
103. I dedicated myself to a better version of myself. It hasn’t always been easy and there have been times when I wanted to give up, but I believed in myself enough to overcome those obstacles. I am thankful for the strength, perseverance, and dedication that has gotten me this far.
104. Looking back, I see myself growing beyond belief. I’m so grateful for every second of my blood, sweat, and tears. And while I still encounter obstacles, they seem like a piece of cake to what came before. I am important.
The importance you place on inanimate objects is definitely not the same as that which you ascribe to the humans who make you feel various levels of depth and love. This makes it intriguing and this makes every bit of it worth it.
There might not be words enough from your vocabulary to describe how important you are to yourself, and how it feels to lose someone of great importance but these quotes can suffice.