There are days when we feel like this is not our life! We’re trapped, we’re forced to take action at all times, and it’s not what we want. But the truth is that your life is in your hands. There are many ways to live the life you want to live.
You’re probably already aware that your life is in your hands. Literally, someone else can’t create, plan, and attain all the goals you want for yourself. Every event you experience makes you what you are, but your life is not ruled by fate. You can change it. You are the main character in your own story, and you have the power to choose how it will be written. You make your choices every day, from moment to moment.
Your life is in your hands. You have it in your power to change your life. Your habits, your desires, and your actions create your future. If you use healthy habits and practices, you’ll enjoy a fruitful, happy life. But engage in unhealthy habits, and you’ll find yourself heading toward an unhappy and short life.
The following your life is in your life quotes are meant to inspire and motivate you, help improve your life and give you a better outlook. You may want to share these messages with your friends and family members. Perhaps, you can use them to entertain your readers as well.
Your Life is in Your Hands Quotes
You must believe in yourself and do what you think you cannot do. It’s better to look within you and harness all the potential you have because your life is in your hands, and you can do anything you set your mind to do.
1. Your Life is in Your Hands. You are the only one who can make your life happy or unhappy. Your circumstances are not responsible for your happiness or unhappiness; you are responsible for it.
2. Your life is in your hands. Your circumstances may influence your feelings for a time, but you still have the final say in how you feel about them. If you dare to start, you dare to succeed.
3. Do not blame others for anything that happens to you. Do not blame yourself either. The only person that can be blamed is the one who does the blaming.
4. If you are always positive, you will always feel positive emotions, and if you are always negative, you will always feel negative emotions. No one makes you feel anything; you choose how you feel by what you think about at any given moment because your life is in your hands.
5. Just when you feel as though you’re spinning your wheels, remember that it’s your life, and you have the power to steer in the direction you choose. Be the architect of your masterpiece and create something that lives forever.
6. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Only you can change your life. No one can do it for you because your life is in your hands. It’s not about what happens to you but how you react to it. So choose a positive reaction.
7. You must expect great things of yourself before doing them. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. You are always responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel. Don’t cry because it is over. Smile because it happened.
8. Your life is in your life. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Remember that each day you live is yours. Choose to make it the most you can by making it your best.
9. You are the only person who can make you feel good. But how do you turn off your negative mind? The best way is to spend more time doing what makes you happy, what you love. If you feel good, negative thoughts won’t last long. Also, look at yourself in the mirror and smile. Even fake smiles reduce stress and help us feel better.
10. When you are sad, angry or frustrated, you tend to blame others for your situation and make excuses for why you’re not happy. The problem is that its human nature to blame others when things go wrong. Instead of blaming someone else, start taking responsibility for your life.
11. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go and you can only do this when you realise that your life is in your hands and you need to take action with it.
12. No matter how uncomfortable a situation may be, no matter how unfair someone has been to you, it’s not up to that person or that situation to release you from the negative thoughts and emotions that make you miserable. It’s up to you.
13. You’re more powerful than you realise. When you think a situation or a person is causing your stress, anger, frustration, or disappointment, think again. You are the only one who can create those feelings — no one else can do it for you. There is good news in this: No one and nothing has any power over you except the power you give them through your thoughts and focus.
14. To stop being affected by other people’s behaviour and external circumstances beyond your control, learn to respond differently in your mind. Accept people and situations as they are instead of protesting them in your mind. Release yourself from the need for approval, recognition, love, security, and happiness from anyone or anything outside yourself. Learn to live for yourself and be you!
15. Your life is in your hands. Your choices determine your destiny. Make the right choice, and you’ll be happy; make the wrong one, and be miserable. It’s as simple as that.
16. You have only yourself to thank or blame for where you are in life. It’s not easy to face that kind of personal responsibility, but once you do, you’ll discover how liberating it can be.
17. Now is a good time to assess where you are and what changes need to be made for you to get where it is you want to go. You have within your grasp the power to build your destiny and become what you want to be.
18. Your life is in your hands. You can shape it as you will. You can shape it as you want. You are what you decide to be. You are what you make up your mind to be. It is that simple.
19. No one else can choose for you, no one else can decide for you, no one else can live your life. Your life is in your hands and you have every right to do it the way you want. But, remember t live it well.
20. You are the master of your life, the creator of your destiny, the author of your story – and these pages give you the keys to unlock the door to a better and brighter future.
21. You are the creator of your destiny. The power is within you. You can do it. I know you can. Be strong and have faith in yourself.
22. Cherish it! Please don’t waste it! Time is precious, and life is too short to spend it on negative thoughts or people who don’t deserve your attention.
23. If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change how you think about it. The only person who has control over how you feel is YOU! Don’t let anyone else take that away from you! So be happy!
24. Remember that you are a powerful being, and your life is in your hands. You create your reality, and that means you have the power to change it. You are not a victim. You are not powerless. You can create a better life for yourself.
25. Take responsibility for your actions and don’t blame others for what happens to you. If something bad happens, don’t dwell on it and make excuses. Instead, think about how you could have avoided it or how you can fix it in the future. By taking responsibility for what happens to you, you will be able to move on from mistakes more quickly and start making positive changes in your life faster than before!
26. You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on. The truth will set you free, but first, it will piss you off.
27. If you want to get out of misery, stop complaining and asking for pity. Get up, go out in the world and do something about your life in your hands because It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.
28. It is good to be reminded that you are a wonderful human being. The more you can realise the greatness of who you are, the more you will be able to realise your dreams and contribute to our world positively.
29. You deserve every happiness and success. You have what it takes to live an amazing life. Believe in yourself and your dreams.
30. Your life is in your hands. I never said it would be easy, and I only said it would be worth it. Be stronger than your excuses. You are closer than you think.
31. What feels like the end is often the beginning The only person who can deliver the life you want is you. You are the only person who can make your dreams come true.
32. You are the only person who can deliver the life you want to live. You are the only person who can make your choices and decisions.
33. No one else has that power over your life except you. You are in complete control of your life. Your life is in your hands, not in someone else’s hands, not in anything else’s hands.
34. The truth is that your life depends only on you. You decide what your life will be like. It has always been like that. It’s just that sometimes we don’t realise it.
35. Life isn’t always a bed of roses, but it’s not supposed to be. Life can be difficult, complex, and uncomfortable. However, it can also be beautiful, peaceful, and joyful.
36. When you learn to direct your life correctly, you will find that these things can coexist. This is one thing you can do to help yourself. Get out of a negative mindset: take control of your life. One way you can do this is by creating a vision board of your goals, dreams and desires.
37. Never stop dreaming. Travel as much as possible. Push yourself out of your comfort zone. You don’t accept No; you’re an option. Take risks. Your life belongs to you; you’re the only one that can make the best out of it.
38. Live in the moment instead of worrying about the past or future. Don’t give up on what matters most to you. Take control of yourself. The power to do that has been deposited inside of you.
39. Don’t dwell on things that aren’t going well in your life; focus instead on what is going well for you now! Keep your face to the sunshine, and you cannot see a shadow. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it because your life is in your hands for you to control.
40. Be grateful for everything good that comes into your life – even if it seems small at first glance; because those little things often lead to something
41. Your life is in your hands. Make it the best it can be, make it count and take care of it so you leave no regret.
42. Your life is in your hands, and many people can help you live it. Use them wisely and let them help you create a purpose and meaning with them.
43. Your life is in your hands. You’re the one who has to make the most out of it and lead the way. Go out there, be adventurous, and change something.
45. Your life is in your hands. Don’t ever forget that. Please, be at ease, do what you want to do and be whom you want to be, be bold and go after it. It’s your life. Make it count.
46. Life’s a ride. Your choices matter. Ride well. Let’s all do our part to make this world a better place. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and life. Always Keep on Growing.
47. Your life is in your hands. You can’t sit back, relax and expect the best things to happen. Make the best out of your life. The only person who has any idea of what’s going on is you—you’re the person who knows what you want.
48. Your life is in your hands. Live it, love it, be happy, and enjoy it to the fullest. Take care to preserve it by always watching out for danger, whether real or imaginary.
49. You may not be able to control your parents or your siblings, choosing a major, or if you get stuck in traffic. But you can always control your attitude when you wake up every day. So today, let’s choose a positive one, for our life is in our hands.
50. Although nothing is guaranteed, there are choices you can make to give yourself the best chance of living a healthy and happy life. Live it up. Enjoy every moment.
I hope these your life Is in your hand quotes have motivated and inspired you to take your life and go and do exploit. There is no better time than now to admit you have a problem and make a recovery plan.
Get the support you need from your friends and family, and remember there are people out there willing to help you. Reaching out has never been more crucial.