To someone excited about academics, it’s a big deal when they or when their friend, family or loved ones win an award for academic excellence.
Standing out academically is something many parents wish for their children, and is something we all wish for our loved ones in the academic system. Also, it can expose you to big good opportunities as you go on with life.
Many things can be said before, when or after this happens — congratulations to the winner, thank you to teachers, encouragement to fellow students, encouragement to the winner, and more than I can list here.
So I compiled these academic excellence award quotes, written with different intentions and ideas and from different points of view, and you know why — so you can find that perfect quote on and about academic excellence awards.
The quotes here are perfect for social media posts, text messages, and more. Dive into this collection and find those perfect quotes on the phrase, academic excellence awards, and feel free to use them.
Academic Excellence Award Quotes
Two of my classmates won the award for academic excellence. I am so proud of you both! You both are such hard workers and dedicated students. You don’t get here easily, but now that you have gotten this reward, it should definitely motivate you to do even better on your finals.
1. We are very proud of you and your academic achievements! You are our example of success, and we are grateful to have you in our school. Keep up the good work. You deserve this award!
2. The other night, I was reflecting on the successes in my life. On the top of my list of achievements is achieving this award. I have made many great friends both within and outside the classroom, and we are all here to celebrate academic excellence.
3. We are more than delighted to present you with this award for academic excellence. Your diligence and hard work have served as a role model for your peers and helped us achieve many of our school’s achievements in such a short time. We expect great things from you in the future.
4. Your academic achievements this year truly stand out. I am proud to have you in my class as a member. You are an example to the other students of what can be achieved with hard work and dedication. Keep up the good work!
5. This award is to recognize your outstanding effort and hard work. It is wonderful to see your driving passion for success in your coursework and beyond. Your determination to do well and strive for the best is an inspiration to me, and it will take you a very long way in life. Good luck with everything you do.
6. You are one of my best students, and you deserve this award and more. You have persevered through hard times and always kept a positive attitude. I believe you will succeed, and I am so proud of you!
7. You have all worked hard and deserve this award. Without you, our class would be lost and in the dark. You are invaluable, and we only hope you will keep going at this pace. We look forward to what you have to offer us in the future. Congratulations!
8. I’m so proud of you! You have accomplished so much as a student and have proven yourself to be one of the most intelligent people I know. These accomplishments and awards are the results of your hard work and determination. You are now a role model for other students, and that is why I am honoured to be here to present you with this award.
9. You are all very inspiring! Your hard work and dedication are what compel me to succeed. I think of you every time I take a test because if you can pull through, so can I. Please accept these awards, which symbolize your achievement, and keep going forward!
10. My amazing student, congratulations to you on the award! You worked hard and kept a positive attitude, and it showed. We are proud of you and this particular accomplishment! Good luck in the future!
11. Not only is she a dedicated student, but she is also an excellent writer with the potential to get her work published. I have seen some of her writing, and it shows promise. Please consider giving this writer an academic excellence award for displaying such talent.
12. You will never know how much these awards mean to me. Your time and effort have gone to help me with my academic studies over the past year. They symbolize all of you and your many efforts!
13. You are the reason I strive to achieve academic excellence. You have been an inspiration and more to me from day one, and I will always be thankful for your help and guidance.
14. Congratulations on this award. You are an amazing student, and I have been so delighted to get to know you over the past couple of years. I have heard great things and nothing else about you from all of your teachers. You are going to succeed in this world and be an inspiration to all that come in contact with you.
15. I’ll be honest. I didn’t think I was going to win an award at first. When I found out I did, I was shocked and extremely grateful. I’ve never won anything in my life. But this is only the beginning. Now that you all have shown me the light expect to see more work from me and some fantastic results next year!
16. I am deeply honoured to receive this award. I am sure it is because of the confidence that you give me every day. I work very hard in the hopes that my efforts will reflect the love you have for me.
17. As the recipient of this award for excellence in academics, I know that you will strive to be the best. I look forward to seeing where your hard work and drive lead you. You are a special young lady with such tremendous potential.
18. This award is very special to me because I earned it from each and every one of you. I want to thank every classmate who took the time out of their busy schedule to write me a nice note and give me encouragement throughout the year. By giving this card back to you, in return, I am giving you my heart.
19. We are proud to present you with the award of academic excellence. You have shown perseverance, dedication, and devotion to your scholastic endeavours. We know you will be academically successful, a positive member of the school community and someone who displays pride in his/her work.
20. I am very proud of you for receiving this award. Your improvement over the semester is admirable! I am more than happy to be a part of your academic journey and will continue to support you and encourage you in the future. Thank you for being a wonderful student!
21. This is an award for academic excellence! It means you have studied hard and have earned special recognition for your academic accomplishments. I have seen you do more than what was expected, which is why I commend you. I wish you all the best!
22. I’d be honoured if you’d accept this award. I have been so impressed by your hard work and determination to reach your goals in school. I appreciate the effort you’ve put into earning this recognition. Congratulations!
23. Your hard work and dedication earned you this award. Well done! I am very proud of your performance and grateful for the efforts you put forth. You are an example to everyone and a true leader in your class. Keep up the good work!
24. We are very proud of you. You have worked hard to achieve this award and other goals. Congratulations on representing our class and for all your success! I am very proud of you, my dear daughter.
25. This really is the best work I have ever received from a student, and it is only fitting that this should be the award you receive. A+ work.
26. There is no doubt in my mind that you deserve this award. You work harder than any group member I have ever had the pleasure of working with, and it shows. The feedback I have received regarding your papers is fantastic, and everyone wants to know what your secret to success is. Well, there’s no secret, only hard work and dedication! Amazing job!
27. I wanted to let you know what an awesome job you are doing. Your work is so much better than anyone else’s in the class. Keep it up! I know you will be valedictorian of your class, and I know that I have found the most intelligent student of them all!
28. You are my favourite! I am so proud of all your hard work and effort. Keep up the good job, and may you succeed in everything you do!
29. You students are the most incredible group of kids I have ever taught. You keep me coming back every year because you are like family to me. Your hard work, enthusiasm and fun attitude make it easy for me to want to come in every day, even on the coldest days of winter. Keep being amazing, creative thinkers and achievers!
30. Thank you for your hard work in the first quarter! You are all such intelligent and wonderful students. I am proud of you and your accomplishments. I know we still have a long way to go, but I know that with my help, you all will be able to succeed. Let’s work hard together and remember to always have fun!
31. Believe in yourself, work hard, and you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Set goals to achieve and live an exemplary life. Make me proud!
32. Thanks to your hard work and dedication, you were chosen to receive the Academic Excellence Award. Are you surprised? I hope not! You are one of our top students, yet you are always humble and never boast. I am so proud of all your accomplishments. I must let others know what a gifted student you are.
33. It is a pleasure to congratulate you on receiving the Academic Excellence Award. The award was based upon your consistently achieved high grades in three of your four classes. Congratulations!
34. You have so much potential, and I truly believe you will accomplish great things in your life. You have touched the lives of many students and teachers and have even inspired me to be a better teacher. This award means so much to me because you set such high standards for yourself to get it, even higher than I could ever ask for.
35. Your great work ethic has earned you this award. I know how hard you’ve worked and how much time you’ve put into your studies. You constantly inspire your peers to do better. It takes a lot of courage to pursue a college degree, and I’m incredibly proud of you. Congratulations!
36. Thank you for being a great student. You are one of the best I know! I hope your future brings you everything you could ever want and fulfils your dreams. I have no doubt in my mind that you will achieve greatness in this world.
37. Thank you for being an inspiration to the rest of your peers and me. You are handsome, intelligent, and compassionate. I appreciate all that you’ve done to make our class the best it can be and for always doing your best to help others succeed. I look forward to what the future holds for you, and I am so grateful to have been part of your academic journey. I hope that you continue to do whatever brings you happiness!
38. You are my star. You never cease to amaze me with what you accomplish. You are truly an inspiration to the people around you, and I am so lucky to have you as a student.
39. Congratulations! You’re the student everyone loves to have in their classroom. I picked you and a few other students this year to be recognized with this award due to your outstanding dedication to learning new skills and excelling in the classroom. Your hard work, determination and focus are an inspiration to the rest of the students in class, which is why they nominated you!
40. I am so proud of you. What a year we had! I can remember when you first started with me and how nervous you were, but now look at you – making all As! I know that what you really wanted was to get into a great university quickly, and I’m happy to announce that this is what’s happening.
41. Your determination and commitment to excellence are a constant source of motivation. Your tutoring efforts are an endless stream of support, information, assistance and guidance for the other students in your class. You inspire them to work harder to achieve their goals and dreams. I know that, because of you, they too will soar!
42. I just want to thank you for being so patient during my advanced algebra course. I can’t tell you with words alone how much I appreciate you helping me advance to the next level of math. I really tried this semester, and it really paid off. I know that without your support and help, I wouldn’t be able to achieve an academic excellence award. Thank you again!
43. Your dedication and hard work for English class will not go unnoticed. I am pleased with all of your hard work and dedication and feel as if you have truly earned this award. I know that your future as a brilliant writer will be bright.
44. I am proud to present you with this award. You have shown true academic excellence during your time here. I am happy you joined our class, and I am looking forward to having you in my class for a long time!
45. Thanks to your hard work, I’d like to reward you with this award. I know you have a bright future ahead of you, and it makes me excited to see what the future holds for us. I hope you will continue on this path and get the education you desire.
46. I am very proud of you for achieving a perfect academic report for the past three weeks. We have worked hard to raise our grades, and I can see that we are getting the results! Keep it up! I love you with all my heart.
47. Please keep on doing the amazing work you have been doing. You should be very proud of your achievements thus far, and I know with hard work and determination, you will accomplish an endless list of goals in life. We are so lucky to have you as a student at this school. Keep up the hard work!
48. You have impressed me with your dedication, persistence and hard work. I know you strive for academic excellence, and, like anything in life, you will get out of it what you put in. I trust that you will keep doing well. Keep up the good work!
49. You have always been the class favourite, a model student that everyone looks up to. Not only are you well-liked, but you are intelligent and experienced in your field. It has been amazing having you in this school. We hope to see you again in the fall.
50. This is a great achievement. I’m very proud of you. This will be useful for your studies, and I will help you as much as I can.
51. I’m so proud of you and the work you’ve put into my class. I wish all students could care as much about their education as you do. Continue to work hard and succeed in everything you try. You’re going to be great!
52. Congratulations for standing out in your class and for your outstanding schoolwork. You always see the big picture and meet your goals. You are a leader who never gives up and is a constant source of inspiration and support to others.
53. I am so proud of you. You have been working so hard lately, and I know that you deserve this award for your dedication! I am inspired by your efforts. Keep it up!
54. First, I want to tell you how proud we are of you. You were everything your school could ask for and more. We are so very grateful for a student such as you. You work hard, care about people and follow your dreams.
55. I’m writing to commend you on your academic success. Despite the obstacles that seem to challenge your confidence, you have persevered. You have been supportive, determined, and responsible. These character traits will not just benefit you now but will also take you to heights that others can’t even imagine. I look forward to reading more of your mature, intelligent essays in my class!
56. You have worked your tail off this semester and have performed better than anyone. I am really proud of you, and I wanted you to know it. The time you’ve put into your studies has been instrumental to your success. You are a strong, determined student, and I am very proud that you are in my class.
57. I am very proud of you for all the hard work that you’ve done. I always knew that you had a lot of potential, and your efforts are beginning to show. You will be a wonderful doctor!
58. You are all excellent students who have excelled in all areas of your academic performance. Whether it is your determination to give 110% in each and every class or even the time you spend after school practising speeches to help improve your public speaking skills. I am so proud of you all!
59. I’m proud of the way you’ve worked to overcome the challenges of your learning disability. You had the courage to keep going even when you didn’t feel like it. Every time I look at your test scores and see that you have aced another exam, I get so excited! I am so proud of you.
60. Congratulations on having the highest grades in the class. Your dedication and hard work are admirable. I hope to teach you for many years to come!
61. I am so proud of you! You have rocked every one of your finals and have received the highest grades in your classes. I know you will go far in life and achieve your dreams. Always remember to work hard, never give up, and always be positive.
62. Be proud of the work you’ve done in the course of this semester. You have truly proven what you can achieve and how far you can push yourself. The most impressive thing about your performance is that you have NEVER given up on any assignment, quiz, or test, and as a result, I get to hand out this award to you today! Causeway! We rock!
63. I don’t think I told you this, but I am so proud of the time and effort that you put into your work. I know it can be tough, but you did it, and I am so proud of you. You deserve the best.
64. I can’t believe it! I was awarded for academic excellence! This award is so special to me because you made it up and nominated me. How did you know that I have been working my ass off to study more and get extra help? I love you for being so supportive of me. Thank You!
65. The hard work and dedication you have shown have allowed you to achieve your greatest academic success to date. You are definitely a scholar to watch, as, from this point on, your career will only flourish and grow exponentially.
66. I am so very proud of you. This year has been filled with challenges that pushed you to your limits, but you rose above them all, proving to everyone just how amazing and intelligent you are. Congratulations! I am so lucky to be your friend.
67. Thank you again for the award. I doubt you understand just how big of a deal it is to me. I am honoured to have received this award from you, and I hope to continue to be a good student and make you and me proud!
68. I want to thank you for all your hard work these past two years. I can’t tell you with words how proud I am of your accomplishments, and I hope you know how much I love having you in my class! Your positive attitude is so infectious, and I love hearing about how you are doing outside of school. You have impacted my life in a way that I can never repay or express in words. Thank you!
69. I am proud of your hard work and contribution to this class. You have also been a fantastic mentor to other students, especially when it comes to academic excellence. Though you have only been here for three weeks, you have quickly won my heart. I hope you can keep up the great work.
70. It is with great pleasure that I award you for academic excellence. Your passion for learning and your positive attitude has made you an asset to this school. As well as being an outstanding student, you make an outstanding team member. Thank you. It’s been a pleasure having you at this school.
71. You have always been a great student, but you have stepped up this semester. I can see that you are putting in more time and effort than ever before, and it is paying off for you! Your hard work is appreciated! Best of luck in your future endeavours.
72. Congratulations on getting the most A’s in our class. You deserve them. This might be the beginning of a whole new life for you, and I hope you know that. Your effort and dedication have paid off, but now you must keep working harder and harder each day!
73. Remember pursuing knowledge and excelling in your studies is how you will achieve greatness. It takes hard work and patience, but the rewards are priceless. Work hard, and one day all of your dreams will come true!
74. Congratulations. You did something that not a lot of people can do — you beat the system, you bucked the trend, you defied those who told you it couldn’t be done. You chose to put your head down, work hard and take on challenges. I’m proud of you.
75. In honour of your achievement, I would like to give you this small token of my appreciation. You’re a great student, and I see a bright future for you. Congratulations!
76. I am proud to have you as my student. You are not just an excellent writer and a great friend, but also a very sound student. History is full of people who overcame tremendous odds to change our world for the better, and here you are, able to do this in your own life as well. Keep up the awesome work!
77. It is with great pleasure that I award you this honour for exemplary achievement in the classroom. I am very proud of all the hard work and effort you’ve put forth this semester. You are a fantastic example to the other students, so keep up the amazing work!
78. You are one of the best students I have ever worked with. You are extremely smart and have enormous drive. This award honours you for your hard work and dedication, and I am so proud to see where life has taken you already. Congratulations!
79. You’ve worked hard the last semester, and I know you will have a good year next semester. To make sure you do, I am giving you this award.
80. You are so smart, and you do so well in all your classes. You deserve this award and everything you have ever wanted. I can’t wait to see what amazing things you will achieve in the future. Congratulations!
81. I am so proud of you for working hard and overcoming the challenges that keep many kids from reaching their goals. You are not only a role model in the classroom but at home as well. Your effort is commendable, and I can’t wait to see what you do next.
82. You have been an inspiration to me. You have worked so hard, and it has paid off. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work. I can’t wait to see what the future brings you!
83. You deserve all the praise you can get. I hope this award encourages you to continue making us proud by keeping your head held high, no matter what others think or say of you. Your goals are achievable as long as you put your mind to them and never lose faith in yourself. You are my hero, and I’ll be here every step of the way to support you!
84. I do not know any person who is more motivated and willing to learn than you. Your creative, unique writing style makes me excited to read your work. You are the driving force behind this class, the one willing to think outside of the box and challenge my thoughts on education. I am excited about your future and cannot wait to see what you accomplish!
85. I am so proud of you. This year has been fantastic to watch you grow. You’ve made me so proud every day and every test you ace! We are so impressed by how well you’ve done. I can’t wait to see how much better you get next year. Keep up this hard work because YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!
86. You are all such amazing people. We look up to you and rely on you. You have proven that we have made the right choice. You are our role models, so we will strive to be just like you.
87. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this school community. Thank you for recognizing my efforts with this award of academic excellence. I am proud to be a member of this school community.
88. It is with great pleasure that I present to you this award. This is a major academic achievement, representing a culmination of hard work, focus and determination on your part. Your admirable dedication to excellence has been noted, and it continues to be an inspiration to all of your classmates. Congratulations on your success!
89. My best student for the semester! You have proven again that you are dedicated to your work and never settle for anything less than excellence. I am proud to be your teacher. You bring honour to your family name and will someday be an amazing researcher and professor in your field.
90. I am not just your teacher. I’m also your biggest fan. You are funny, smart and beautiful. I love having you in my class. I love spending time with you outside of school. You have a knack for making me proud. Thanks so much for being you!
91. Thank you for being so supportive of me and my achievements. I’ve been working hard in school, and it’s paying off now that I placed first in the state in my math class for the second year in a row! Thank you for putting up with my antics and always keeping me on track! I love you both!
92. Words that describe you: Dedication, commitment and success. You are an outstanding individual, a role model to us all and an inspiration. The award is just one more way that I show how much you mean to me. I love watching you succeed!
93. To my classmates, you may not know me well. I’m not usually the guy who toots my own horn, but I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life! I had the highest GPA this semester, and I want you to be proud of me. I hope we can all work together better and more efficiently to achieve our goals next semester. Thank you all, and congratulations!
94. As your teacher, I am proud to see a group of people so dedicated to learning. Your love for learning shows in your work, and I hope it stays with you throughout your life.
95. You may not realize it now, but your recent academic and social improvement is the direct result of your hard work. I am so proud of every one of you for receiving this award today. Keep up the amazing work!
96. Thank you for being an outstanding student and for your thoughtful, encouraging approach to your classmates. I am more than impressed with your hard work and dedication to achieving academic excellence. Your kind and helpful attitude allow me to do my job in the most effective way possible!
97. You have more than earned this award. You have been dedicated to your studies, and you deserve it. I am proud of you, not only as a student but as a friend. I know you will go far.
98. I’m very proud of you, my student. You have achieved so much academically, and I know we will continue to be successful in the future. You are bright and intelligent and please don’t forget to study as hard as you can as we go on with our studies.
99. I’m proud to tell you that you have been selected as one of our school’s top students. You worked very hard this year, and I’m proud that I got to know you. Your passion for learning is so inspirational. Keep it up!
100. You’re the smartest person in the room, by far. When we work together, I feel so proud to be your mentor, and I’m amazed by your dedication to excellence. Congrats again, buddy. Keep up the great work!
101. For the last semester, you have shown nothing but potential and dedication. For this, I want to award you with an academic excellence award. You have shown that you truly care about your schoolwork, and this award is a reminder of what a hard work ethic can get you.
102. Dear Students, academic excellence is a big part of this school. I know every student here will make the lives of their parents and teachers proud as they continue to high school, college and beyond. With this small token, I am hoping to encourage every student in your journey forward. This award only goes to the top 3 students in my class. You are all elite in my mind. Don’t stop until you reach the stars!
103. I love you, my sweet little sunshine! You continued to amaze me all year long with your consistency, dedication and perseverance in producing excellent work. I have not seen any other student so willing to go the extra mile and put forth such hard work as you do. You are my brightest star!
104. You are my star student, and I admire everything about you. You deserve this more than anyone, and I’m honoured that you chose me to present it to you.
105. You have come far in the short amount of time we’ve had together. I am proud of you and how hard you have worked. Keep up this good work, and don’t give up. Nothing is impossible if you try hard enough.
106. To you, who have always been there for me. To you, who never faltered in your support of my work. To you, who risked her time and energy to come to see me even in the middle of her busy schedule. You are the reason I face my exams with such confidence. You have always been by my side, and for this reason, I want to say thank you and give you this award.
107. I am so proud of you! You have worked extra hard this semester, and you deserve this award. I love you, and I know that you are going to do great things in your life!
108. You are a fascinating and remarkable young person. I have learned a lot from you, and I know you have so much more to learn! Your enthusiasm for knowledge is truly inspiring to me. I hope this award will motivate and encourage you to continue your educational endeavours. Good luck!
109. I cannot express how proud I am of you and all your hard work. I urge you to never give up on your dreams because they can become a reality. I love the student you are, I love the daughter you have become, and now I proudly say: I love the young woman you are becoming!
110. I don’t know how you did it, but you passed. Congratulations! I am proud of you for how hard you worked to achieve your goal. Even though times were tough, we pushed through and achieved success together. I love you so much and am very proud of who you are and what you have accomplished.
This page was built to be a world of the best quotes on and around the phrase, academic excellence award. If you agree that that is what it is, raise your hands.
Surf around this blog, and you’ll find many helpful collections of quotes. And I’ll be forever thankful if you push the share button on this page.