Life can be so unfair sometimes. It has a way of hitting you with obstacles, challenges, and disappointments, and all you just want to do at that time is to slide into despair and nurse your hurt. You are not the only one experiencing this, so take some solace in this fact.
If you ever find yourself in a difficult state where you’re broken, dejected, and without the energy to even try again, the quotes in this piece of writing will go a long way to lifting you up and pushing you forward. Your confidence is about to be repaired, enhanced and boosted.
Whether you or someone you know is going through a hard time right now, feeling broken, dejected, and in despair, what you need is some encouraging words that will make you feel good again. These always broken quotes I have collated will help you and any other person get over gloomy times. Choose the ones that appeal to you most, include them in a caring card and then send them to your loved ones. They will love it.
Always Broken Quotes
If you’re always broken, it’s an indication that you have a human heart. Nevertheless, when you are so burdened by difficulties and predicaments, take comfort in the fact that after the rain comes sunshine. Put yourself together and keep moving. This will not be your end.
1. You’re always broken because you’re in the wrong company. Your real friends are here now, and they will heal your heart again.
2. If you feel like you’re always broken, cry, forgive, and learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
3. I am always broken. But somehow, I find the courage to move on.
4. I’d rather love a million times even though my heart is always broken, than hold a permanently empty heart forever.
5. Though you’re always broken, in three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
6. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. It doesn’t matter if you’re always broken.
7. If you’re always broken in every relationship you find yourself in, cheer up. You’ll find solace soon.
8. Though you’re always broken by circumstances of life, you will surely recover.
9. You can find that a human heart is always broken but it has hidden treasures, in secret kept, in silence sealed; the thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, whose charms can be revealed.
10. Nothing helps a heart that is always broken like having someone wonderful give you theirs.
11. The reason the heart is always broken and in heaps is that man is disunited with himself.
12. Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light when I’m always broken.
13. May the good Lord give you the fortitude to recover from gloom if you’re always broken.
14. Life is all about evolution. What looks like a mistake to others has been a milestone in my life. Even if people have betrayed me, even if my heart was always broken, and even if people misunderstood or judged me, I have learned from these incidents.
15. I have always woven a parachute out of everything broken in my life. Though I’m always broken, I am above despair.
16. Even if I’m always broken, to me, forever love is a bond that can’t be broken. Nothing can sever it.
17. I’m youth, I’m joy, I’m a little bird that has broken out of the egg. I feel renewed even though I’m always broken.
18. Only time can heal your heart which is always broken. Just as only time can heal broken arms and legs.
19. Jesus didn’t say, ‘Blessed are those who care for the poor.’ He said, “Blessed are we where we are poor, where we are always broken.” It is there that God loves us deeply and pulls us into deeper communion with himself.
20. You grow up a bit damaged or always broken, then you have some success, but you don’t know how to feel good about the work you’re doing or the life you’re leading.
21. We came into a broken world. And we’re the cleanup crew. We are always broken by the world.
22. A promise must never be broken. Whenever it happens, hearts are always broken and trust will be gone forever.
23. It is strange how a heart is always broken before the years can make it wise.
24. Perhaps I’ll crawl back home with a heart that is always broken. But not as long as I can make stories out of my heartbreak, and beauty out of sorrow.
25. Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. It also applies to you if you’re always broken.
26. The shattering of a heart stems from love that is always broken. I believe you will heal.
27. If you’re always broken, the cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night’s sleep.
28. Men who are always broken end up being more loving. Your pain can teach you the way to love.
29. The heart will break, but hearts that are always broken will live on. They have found a way to rise again.
30. If you are always broken, you do not have to stay broken. You can get your strength on again.
31. You’re always broken in a lot of different ways, a lot of different ways by different people. I hope you recover soon.
32. If your spirit is always broken, soothing words from a trusted friend can heal it again and again.
33. Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. But as for humans, we are always broken.
34. Nothing helps you recover from a heart that is always broken like gaining the support of your loved ones.
35. With time, the pain eases, the body recovers, and the brain figures out new ways to go on. In case you’re always broken, remember this.
36. Only time can heal your heart if it is always broken.
37. People will often go back on their word. If you’re always broken by it, you need to have a mind reconfiguration. Don’t let it get to you.
38. The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that their souls are always broken from the pains of fatherhood.
39. Happy is the man who has learnt to heal from a heart that is always broken.
40. Your strength is always broken whenever you decide to help another person. But don’t worry, you will regain your losses.
41. A father that is always broken will give birth to broken families and broken lives.
42. It is not the heart that is always broken that kills, but broken pride.
43. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be always broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful for all of it.
44. I used to find myself in an always broken state until I learnt to guard my mind against invasion.
45. You become almost immortal when you recover quickly, even though you’re always broken by the events of life.
46. It’s hard to ask someone with a heart that is always broken to fall in love again. But with the right circle, you can get back up.
47. I had a weird feeling yesterday. It felt more like déjà vu. The incident reminded me of the days when I was always broken. Thank God I recovered.
48. If you are always broken by the troubles of life, the word of God has the capacity to heal you and make you whole.
49. It does not mean you’re always broken to have depression and anxiety. I would encourage you to speak out. Don’t hold it inside. Talk to friends. Talk to your parents. If it’s available, go to a therapist.
50. If you find you’re always broken, take a break, find your fountain of joy within and draw from it.
Now that you’ve read through the always broken quotes I have put together above, I presume you loved them. Take some time to assimilate them. Afterwards, send them to your friends and family members to get them back on their feet; don’t just keep them to yourself. I hope you heal quickly.