Taking a big decision is never easy. But when it comes to it, there is one factor that plays a major role in taking the right decision. It’s not your mind, but your heart! Asking your heart is a metaphor for taking time to reflect and ask yourself what you truly think before making a major decision.
Your heart is loyal, honest and transparent with itself. It always guides you towards what makes you happy and what makes you feel complete. Sometimes, when you are about to make a choice, your heart can loudly speak up with an answer.
Make sure to ask your heart before you make a major decision. Your heart will not only lead you in the right direction but will also give you the courage and strength needed to get the job done!
All of us have mixed feelings at some point or another, it’s okay to feel conflicted, it’s how we find the truth. These quotes will help us understand the importance of listening to our hearts before we make a major decision.
Ask Your Heart Quotes
Before you decide to take a major step in your life, ask yourself if the decision is coming from your head or your heart. The reason for this is that you will be more satisfied with a decision that comes from your heart than one that comes from your head.
1. Don’t ask your head, ask your heart. If you want to know something, it won’t tell you a lie or try to convince you to see things its way or insist that it knows better than you do. It will tell you only what it feels at the very moment of asking and then stop talking so that you may listen.
2. Before you make the big decision, sit down and ask your heart. It will not only tell you which way to go but also give you the strength and courage you need to achieve your goals!
3. You deserve more. Ask your heart what it wants and it will show you a path to success. Follow that path to live the life you’ve always desired.
4. Never go against your heart because it’s always right. In addition, when you listen to your heart, your courage will multiply and you will have the strength and enthusiasm to take action!
5. The process of asking your heart is an invitation to reflect and ask yourself the big questions. This is the invitation to check in with yourself and listen to the deep wisdom inside of you.
6. Always listen to your heart because it knows the right path. Your heart will help you make better decisions, and it will ensure that you’re always on the right track.
7. Asking your heart can help you make the best decisions for yourself. It’s a way to ensure you’re true to who you are and the life you want to create and enjoy.
8. Your heart is asking you to stop and consider carefully what you want before making a decision that will affect your life forever.
9. Gut feelings are based on experience and gut reactions, so if you are facing a big decision now, ask your heart some vital questions.
10. When you’re thinking of making a big decision, pause and ask your heart what you want. Your heart holds the answers to all your burning questions. Don’t let others decide for you.
11. Everything starts with a choice, and to make the best choices, you have to listen to your heart. Trust yourself, and never be afraid to make bold choices.
12. Asking your heart and taking time to truly reflect on your life will help you make better choices in the long run. You will be able to work harder, know yourself and understand that each day is an opportunity to grow.
13. Before you make a big decision, ask yourself if it’s coming from your head or your heart. Follow what your heart is telling you and you will be more satisfied with the results.
14. When others tell you’re wrong, turn to your heart. When they say they have all the answers, turn to your heart. Wherever you go in life and whatever you choose to do, follow your heart.
15. When you’ve made a decision that feels right to your heart, you will feel more satisfied than with a decision that was made by your head.
16. If you are stuck in a place that doesn’t make your heart sing, ask yourself why. Then fix it.
17. If you’re unsure about a big decision, listen to what the heart is saying before moving forward. Because sometimes, the best way to make a decision is to ask your heart what it wants.
18. As you consider which path of the road to take, you will know your heart has chosen the right path when it sings out to you. Follow it and fearlessly move forward.
19. Your heart will tell you what you want. Listen to it. Even if it makes you feel frightened, it’s probably the right decision. A path toward working on something that matters may seem scary at first, but in the end, it will bring joy and fulfilment to your life.
20. When it comes to making big choices, always rely on your heart. The mind is a treacherous place and may misguide you. But the heart will never steer you wrong!
21. Don’t ignore your heart when making important decisions. Don’t be afraid to ask your heart tough questions and listen to the answer.
22. Always trust your heart. It always guides towards the right. it knows you better than anybody else. Never let anyone or anything dissuade your instinct.
23. Sometimes your heart knows what your mind doesn’t. Take a moment to just listen to your heart. It will tell you the right choice and what will make you happy.
24. What makes success sustainable is how successful you feel when you are alone. But your heart will tell you what matters the most if you ask it.
25. Before you make a decision, ask your heart what it feels. If the choice is right, your heart will tell you by making you feel happy, excited and confident.
26. Take a leap of faith, follow your heart and trust in your dreams. You can achieve anything if you believe in your capabilities. Think like a child and believe in the magic of possibilities.
27. Ask your heart how much effort you’ve put in, how far you’ve come and how much further you can go. And then keep moving forward, don’t stop just because someone tells you that there are more important things than what you’re working for, or that the journey will be too difficult or that it’s pointless.
28. Heart is the only organ in our body that works even while we’re unconscious. The heart has central control over our entire body. The brain may have unparalleled control over our words, actions and decisions but it’s ultimately the heart that takes all the pain when things go wrong.
29. Sometimes, we get so caught up in the day-to-day hustle and bustle that we forget to check in with our hearts. There are so many times that you need to pause and reevaluate your actions by asking yourself what your heart says at that moment.
30. Ask your heart before taking a major decision. It is your heart that makes you feel happy or sad, loved or angry. It is your heart that makes you stress-free or full of anxiety. It will be your heart that guides you when you are in doubt, not your mind or brain.
31. We may be strong at times, but we are never too strong to take a break and ask our hearts what they want. Even if we feel that taking a pause is impossible, it’s still important to do so. It helps us stay true to ourselves and find balance for the future.
32. Let’s be honest. Taking the road less travelled is never easy. It takes courage, strength, and perseverance to create your destiny while following your dreams. But one thing you should always know is that no matter how hard or scary the journey is, you are never alone. Your heart will guide you in the right direction. Trust it, believe in it and yourself. Be brave and have faith.
33. If you want to accomplish something, you must ask your heart. Ask yourself what you feel and not just what seems right.
34. Your heart will give you guidance when you are in doubt, not your mind or brain. It’s your heart that makes you feel happy and loved, and it is your heart that makes you stress-free. Use it well!
35. Ask your heart. Listen to it carefully, when you hear yes, then no matter what obstacles come your way and no matter what anyone says, follow your heart.
36. Before making any big decisions, ask your heart. It is your heart that will tell you if something feels right. Your intuition is there to guide you and help you open up to your true feelings.
37. It is not enough to sit in your room and ask yourself, “What do I want from my life?” You must be able to recognize opportunities that are presented to you. Then ask your heart, “Is this the right thing for me?” Listen for the answer within yourself.
38. Before you make your decision, talk to yourself and ask your heart what it needs, and if your heart is being treated well. Your heart is in control of every reaction, emotion and motivation. Listen to it and allow it to guide you in life.
39. Asking your heart before you do anything can help you avoid many problems in life. It will also lead to a better life for you and those around you.
40. If you follow the voice of your heart, your dreams can come true. There is no greater strength than to believe in yourself and have faith in what you do.
41. When you ask your heart before doing anything, the answer is sure to come back loud and clear. Listen to your heart and let it tell you what it wants.
42. How to decide if a major decision is right for you? Ask your heart. If it’s still beating and you haven’t done much damage, you may not be in the wrong place. If you’re interested because of what that person says or does, think about it before making a decision.
43. Ask your heart what you want. If it tells you to do something, do it. Act on your feelings, follow your passion and you will never be sorry.
44. Follow your heart. Listen to yourself. Be yourself. Be happy with who you are and what you’ve achieved and use it as a motivation to reach higher.
45. Remember that your heart is always with you and it can teach you to be more human. The more you listen and follow it, the more serene your life becomes.
46. If you ask the heart, it can guide the other organs that run the body.
47. The heart is an innately wise and humble place to learn. Unlike the mind, which can be lonely, judgmental and fearful. The heart is connected to everyone and everything in an infinitely wise way that speaks the truth without condemnation or personal attachment.
48. You can tell if you’re supposed to go in a certain direction by checking with your heart. If it’s still beating and there’s no damage, you will be OK.
49. Before you do anything, ask your heart, if the answer is no, don’t do it. If you find yourself asking your heart for guidance, know that it’s urging you to make a more authentic choice in favour of what’s truly right for you.
50. Deciding on a path for your life can be tough, but if you ask your heart some very important questions, it should be able to help you narrow it down.
51. If you ask your heart, it will tell you to do what you love. If you ask your head, it will tell you to do what pays well.
52. Believe in your heart. It is your faithful companion guiding you in all aspects of life’s journey.
53. Asking your heart before doing anything is the best way to be sure of your decisions. Your emotions will inform you about what you want, and then once you know who you are and what you stand for, the world becomes a safe place.
54. Make decisions with your heart and you will always end up successful.
55. If you’re honest with yourself, then you know what’s right for you. Follow that voice within, rather than trying to please others or doing what makes sense to them. Find out where your heart lies, and then place your entire trust in it. If you do this and are true to yourself, there is nothing that can stop you from achieving your dreams.
56. You have to ask your heart before doing anything. If your heart is saying yes, then that’s enough.
57. Making decisions is not easy. It’s scary and can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be that way. It can be fun, exciting, and exhilarating. It’s about trusting your gut feelings and following your heart. And when you do follow your heart, you’ll never go wrong!
58. Ask your heart before doing anything, and you’ll never regret it. You will be respected by others, trusted by friends and loved by family.
59. Before you embark on a major decision, it is helpful to ask yourself these questions; is this decision going to fill my heart with joy? Will it open the door to greater love and connection with those I care about?
60. Learning to ask your heart before doing anything is important. Not just to not make any mistakes, but also to set a good example for others around you on how to live a better life and have more peace in their hearts.
61. It’s time for you to trust your heart. It already knows the answers you need to find. Don’t sell yourself short – listen to what it has to say.
62. People often ask me what I would tell my younger self if I could travel back in time. There’s only one thing I’d say; Ask your heart before you do anything. And listen closely to what it has to say!
63. Sometimes our heart sees the good things that are out there for us in its grand vision of the future. The choices you make might not always be easy, but that’s where your heart comes into play.
64. Life is full of choices. The key is to not just make a decision but to decide on the right one. So before you do anything, ask your heart and not just your head. Ask your heart what it truly wants and who it wants to be with – the one true answer from the deepest part of yourself will guide you on the path towards happiness.
65. Logic and reason are useful but they won’t get you to where you need to be. Your dreams are worth fighting for, so follow your heart.
66. Take your time, listen to your heart. Ask what makes you come alive, then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
67. It’s a great idea to stop, take a deep breath and ask yourself if something you are contemplating is what your heart wants. It is amazing how often the answer is no.
68. When you listen to your heart, you can hear what it tells you. Your heart knows what is right for you. Once you listen to yourself, you will understand the answer and be able to live in peace with your decisions
69. The most successful people are those that think and act for themselves because they ask their hearts, trust their hearts and their gut instinct. They are confident in their decisions and won’t look back.
70. Most of us tend to take our decisions based on the logical and rational side of us, but decisions that affect your life should be taken from your heart. The heart sees the future, so why not listen to it more often.
71. Listening to your heart is the best way to live a happy and peaceful life. It’s the most important thing you can do. When you truly listen, your heart will guide you and help you live the right way.
72. Once you hear your heart, the voice in your head will quiet down and your mind will be clear. You will understand yourself, and you can make decisions that will lead to a healthy and happy life.
73. Always ask your heart, for it knows what is right even if you don’t think so.
74. The heart is the most honest part of the body. You have to follow what your heart says. It will tell you what your brain might be afraid to hear.
75. You can become the best version of yourself, just by listening to your heart.
76. When you’re feeling down, it’s hard to know what to do. The best thing you can do is step back and ask yourself what your heart wants. Keep this in mind when you need the motivation to keep going.
77. Don’t let the past hold you back. Live in the present and ask your heart what it wants, then go get it!
78. Make time for reflection. And listen to your heart. You’ll have a clearer view of who you are and what the promise of tomorrow holds.
79. When you come to a point where everything seems too hard and you feel like there’s no reason to go on, remember that you only need to follow your heart.
80. When you’re about to make a decision, your heart can speak up. Instead of ignoring it, listen to what it has to say, the outcome could be surprising.
81. Before you take a big step in life, check your head but follow your heart. It will lead you to a life of fulfilment.
82. If the decision you are trying to make is coming from your heart or your head, it’s the right answer. However, decisions that come from the heart tend to be more satisfying.
83. Keep calm, ask your heart and leap. Life will reward your actions, so don’t wait for the time to be right.
84. Success comes in many forms, but one thing is certain, your success will be directly proportional to the amount of time your heart and mind are aligned.
85. If you want to make the right choice, be sure to follow your heart rather than your head.
86. The easiest way to achieve great things is by doing the right things. Make sure you work hard and put your heart into it. Only then will you succeed!
87. The key is to keep your mind clear and your heart happy. This will give you the confidence, motivation, and inspiration you need to pursue your dreams and achieve your goals! Don’t ever forget that!
88. No one else can do what you were meant to do. You were destined to succeed. You were born to make a difference. Follow your heart’s calling and embrace your destiny!
89. To strengthen your resolve and lessen the anxiety, slow down. Ask your heart how you feel. Reflect on your values.
90. To choose from your head or your heart. This is the question you need to ask when you want to make a good decision in your life. But every time you make a choice, don’t ignore your heart.
91. Listen to your heart. Successful people make decisions based on their intuition and emotions.
92. You’ve got to make decisions with your heart and not with your head to get more out of life.
93. Your heart speaks to you for a reason. Before making your next big decision, listen to it speaking and follow its advice.
94. It is important to understand both your head and your heart before you make a major decision. Think about all the pros and cons, mull over the possible consequences and only then make your final decision.
95. Be true to yourself. If you find that a decision conflicts with your inner compass, take a step back, evaluate the situation and follow your heart.
96. Asking our hearts instead of our heads has the potential to open up new possibilities and untapped strengths we didn’t even know we had.
97. The safest place in the world is your heart because no one can get in unless you open the door.
98. When you ask your heart before doing anything, you can stop yourself from falling into the “if only” syndrome.
99. You will get much further in life by asking your heart than by taking counsel from those who are too timid to live their dreams. Your heart will tell you what you truly want.
100. If you want to get the best from yourself, ask your heart before doing anything.
101. Please listen to your heart before doing anything. Feel what it says, and then take action on what it tells you. If you do this, you will always be happy with your choices and decisions. You’ll be happier than most people on the planet.
102. Connect with your heart, before you act. Because your heart will always tell you what is right, even if it hurts.
You can never go wrong in anything when you ask your heart. I am sure these ask your heart quotes made you see that. I would love to hear from you, please drop your thoughts in the comment box below.